View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Be My Valentine (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Be My Valentine (for Ishtar)
Her red knight gave Ishtar a knowing nod as they set out on the dancefloor. As close as the love pair wanted to reach out and touch each other, they knew there were Prefects waiting and hoping for a couple to make a mistake and reveal themselves. Ishtar and Ryu could easily get their trouble if they were not careful. Already there were a few girls dancing on the floor, but most were staying out of it for now. Fortunately, for the sapphire student, her red knight was more than willing to give at least one chance at a dance.

As they finally got on the dance floor the music began to change. It became more tender and more mood setting. This was a unique opportunity for the pair of girls as it was expected that they would have to be able to slow dance with each other. Ishtar turned to her lover and could only see pure. Everything about the busty red head looked absolutely perfect.

Ishtar soon found a hand pressed against her back as another landed on her shoulder. Ishtar followed suit as the two began to sway ever so slightly to the soft music that was playing gently in the back ground. The blue haired beauty soon began to lead the pair in their dance and for at least that moment the pair were off in their own world. It did not matter what the Prefects or anyone else thought as they danced only to the sound of the music and with each other.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:04 am

Truly a more mesmerizing scene could not have been desired, the two entwined lovers floating seamlessly across the dance floor amongst the crowd around them without showing their true feelings yet not having to hide from everyone else in their surroundings either. It came close to what Ryu envisioned for their distant future if not for the truth in the back of her mind, to know that they danced surrounded by people they knew on their wedding day, perhaps. Somehow it all felt too distant, too unlikely to occur, but for the moment they had only themselves and the dream may never die.

Crimson eyes hovered over the charming princess, soon locked with her own. Such casual displays of intimacy, no matter how minor, were the few aspects of life Ryu always wanted to experience and for that the shapely knight had been beyond thankful. She could forget about their encyclopedia of monsters and the suffering the lust driven creatures therein had inflicted upon the pair, at least for a short while.

“You never cease to amaze with the way you move.” She spoke lowly, almost in a whisper given their closeness, enough for Ishtar to hear those words roll off her lips whereas for the others it’d be obscured by the volume of the music. Gentle fingers depressed against her shoulder in a tender squeeze while a thumb upon her other hand leisurely traced back and forth in a series of loving caresses.

She let the princess take the lead for sooner or later the tune was drawing to a close and Ryu would not have the experience reduced to anything beneath perfection. They might never get to live out actually being this close to one another in public anytime soon and the voluptuous knight hoped to make the most of it.

Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:05 pm

For the moment the world had just consisted of just the pair as they moved in unison across the dance floor. They movements could be interpreted as just part of the dance or some incredible acting on their part. It mean that at least that for now they could just been just themselves as they danced and twirled around each other on the floor. One day they would be able to do this at any time as they want to, but for now while they were on campus they would have to just cherish the rare opportunities like this one. And for Ishtar, the opportunity to live for the moment was something that she very much enjoyed.

For the blue princess it was wonderful the moment their eyes met while their danced. It was something they could do honestly in public, but here on the dance floor it was just simply considered part of the experience. Here though they could forget about all the creatures that stalked them between classes at least for the moment. The blue hair girl did not want this dance to end as the two pressed close to each other.

You are amazing dancer and continue to improve everytime we dance. The music drowned out their words if anyone was attempting to listen in. Ishtar could feel Ryu’s gentle fingers against her shoulder squeeze ever so lovingly. Ishtar hand returned the squeeze on the red knight’s lovely shoulder even as her hand quietly explored the small of the ruby woman’s back.

The song was slowly being wind down while the voluptuous knight was still leading the dance. It was something that she enjoyed to see the confidence that had blossomed in her partner who was now quite the dancer. Still she would like to lead the next dance if it was all possible.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:31 pm

“You flatter me, but we both know you’re the true shining star here. Not that I’m complaining ..” She practiced with someone else before, but now Ryu got to dance with the best. The delighted knight smiled, downright beamed despite moving in front of other dancing couples and the countless student roaming about the remainder of the festival. It was almost as if everyone else had been forgotten, that is until the tune finally came to an end.

“Was that it?” Slivers of disappointment could be traced back to the roots of her voice once her gaze briefly travelled to the speakers although those fiery crimson eyes fixated on Ishtar with a warm smile soon thereafter. She felt that it wasn’t enough time for such an intimate act being carried out in the open quite yet and regrettably took up the whole song leading them over the dancefloor without giving Ishtar a chance to do so herself. It’d only be fair to return the favor hence Ryu pressed on before the next tune came on.

“Would you care for another dance? Surely our meals can wait a little while longer.” She was obviously keen on living out the select few carefree and equally confident moments Ryu happened to have throughout the day and who else would be a more fitting partner than Ishtar? It almost felt like the two danced publically numerous times before compared to their forbidden affairs in private and the well-endowed red head loved every second of it.

It was a mildly faster rhythm than before, allowing for a more extravagant performance although slow dance might very well be an option nonetheless. “Would you like to take the lead this time around?” Clearly Ryu had picked up on that stream of thought and held out her hand just in case the picture perfect princess hoped to keep her knight close just a little longer.

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Ishtar blushed a bit the at the mention about how talented, Thank you. The blue haired girl had far more practice that her busty redhead partner, so it was clear that which of the pair were better dancer. Still Ishtar could not help but notice at how quickly her partner had learned in such a short time on the island. She had been practicing in her spare time, and it had shown in how she danced.

Before the pair knew it the song began to wind down, unfortunately it meant that they would have to stop dancing soon. Though with that bit of disappointment disappeared as she found herself lost in her red knight’s lovely crimson eyes. The two lovers refused to abandon the dance floor waiting for the next song to be start up. Though it was a public setting, the pair felt safe enough for the moment to look into each other eyes, after all they would be playing the part of two dancers and the glance was short, though not long enough for the blue haired girl.

Ryu immediately asked Ishtar if she wanted another dance, Um, yes please. I can always eat later. It was rare that they would have an opportunity such as this to dance with her lover in a public setting. The blue princess would make sure that she would be able to make the most of this while she can. The two once more began to place themselves in position to take up a favored positon on the dance floor.

The rhythm was slightly faster, and Ryu decided that to allow the more experienced person to take the lead. Sure, I would love too, just follow my lead. The blue haired woman reached out and grabbed her red head lover’s hand pulling the lovely Ryu closer as they began to dance and twirl to beat of the music.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:38 am

“With pleasure.” Ryu breathed in and out in an evidently excited fashion, eager to show how much her skills had improved and the heightened pacing of the following tune allowed her to do just that. It’d be more of a challenge to keep up with her sapphire topped princess beyond their usual slow dance, but for a moment not even the prospect of failing and possibly humiliating herself by stumbling could take away from the experience with her beautiful lover.

She had to ease off to let her partner catch up to her more easygoing demeanor on the dancefloor, but Ryu constantly attempted to live up to the sheer unparalleled grace Ishtar exuded before the eyes of everyone else. More often than not those red eyes dipped to the ground in order to follow their movements, but her every bit of effort paid off. It was an amazing feeling to dance without fear of getting called out by the facility and the fact Ryu managed to follow Ishtar’s lead without too much trouble made her feel all the more accomplished that day.

“You’ll take the lead on our wedding day, too, won’t you?” Surely none of the other girls could tune into their conversation amid the sounds of their steps and the catchy music playing in the back hence Ryu brought it up one more time as a reminder of their future on this glorious day. She stayed close to Ishtar, her hand squeezing just a little bit for emphasis whilst smiling warmly at the blue haired beauty.

Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:49 pm

The young woman did not have any hesitation as she led Ishtar back out to the dance floor. It was amazing to see with the red knight on the dance floor, the ruby woman had improved dramatically in the time that Ishtar and Ryu had known each other. Even more excitingly, Ryu had done so specifically to impress the blue princess. It was beyond words on how much Ishtar loved her fiancé at this very moment.

The lovely redhead soon slowled down to allow Ishtar and her more laid back dance style to catch up with her. What the blue princess lacked in raw energy, she more than made up in terms of grace and experience on the dance floor. She could feel everyone’s eyes on her, but it was Ryu’s eyes that she was concerned with. Her partner on the dance floor and in her life seemed to be enjoying every moment she was on the dance floor. And for that moment that the rest of their life on campus had faded away.

“Of course my love. I would be honored too.” Ishtar spoke as they continued to dance and sway on the dance floor. She could feel the gentle squeeze by her beloved, and returned the squeeze back. Though Ishtar was not paying attention, the pair could only hope their little faux pas would not be over heard by any of the girls, drowned out by the music playing as the little noise they were making as the move around the dance floor.

Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:47 am

“You’d make me the happiest woman alive if you did.” In essence Ryu could care even less who attended their wedding in the first place, if anyone did after hearing they won’t be the typical wife and husband couple after all. She loathed the truth nonetheless, but loved to live the fantasy while it lasted since the two weren’t exactly going home anyway. Thus Ryu hoped to make the remainder of her stay as pleasant as possible. The same went for her lover who had been offered a warm, loving smile.

“I should probably stop bringing it up. It’s still a long ways off, after all.” So much time had already passed by and just over a year laid ahead of them before graduation had been within reach. It remained to be seen how it would all pan out, but in the end they were together which was all that mattered in the long run.

“What do you think your sister has to say about all this?” Studying each other in silence while dancing among the crowd, just looking into each other’s eyes as it all turned to nothing in their wake, that would have been beyond heavenly, but the red head wanted to keep their conversation going lest her own inhibitions might just let it die at some point. She had been privy to the fact that her father might not approve of it much and due to the fact that Aegir mentioned bringing Minerva along on their journey after graduation, whatever that entailed, Ryu thought it prudent to ask now since there wasn’t going to be a better time.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:27 pm

Well then consider it a done deal, Ishtar said with a smile. She wanted her ruby knight to be happy. And no matter how what the request, the blue beauty was going to make sure that that she honored it. And for Ishtar, there was no other place she would have to be but dancing with her beloved on her wedding day. It was thoughts like this that in made their time on campus enjoyable despite being so far away from everything else.

Oh is it? Ishtar often could not be bothered with keeping track of how much time they had left before graduation. With her memory issues she really just lived for the moment. The blue haired girl would worry about graduation when the pair were arrive on that day in the future.

Still there was talk about Ishtar’s older sister. Minerva had probably graduated at this point but the distances between her and Ishtar made communication almost impossible. It did not occur to Ishtar exactly how far away she was from her home, or that Minerva was closer than she expected. Still she took a moment to try to figure out what her older sister would say, I think she would be surprised like the rest of my family, but I think out of all of them, she would accept us the fastest.

Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:16 am

Ryu beamed at the thought to have Ishtar take the lead on their wedding day. “You’re truly the best. Just how do I deserve someone like you?” She obviously thought of her as the greatest gift life ever bestowed unto her. In a way Shokushu had been an absolute nightmare for the couple thus far, but at the same time the fiery red knight made some of her greatest accomplishments on the island as though there was a hidden balance between the good and the bad which had to be maintained at all costs. After knowing what would happen to her here, Ryu still couldn’t say that boarding her plane would’ve been a terrible idea.

“I’m relieved to hear that. Someday, when I finally get to meet her, I hope we’ll be off to a good start.” It wasn’t much of a secret that the red head didn’t get along too well with her own family and therefore probably cared less about what they thought when it became time to reveal her affection for one of the same sex, but to Ishtar it must’ve meant quite a bit more so to think there might not be as much trouble down the line was a great deal of motivation for her to enjoy the life they had to look forward to.

She laughed lightly at that nonetheless. “I trust my brother will just mock me for not being able to get together with a man, implying none of them would have me, but I don’t really care.” Surely it had become routine for her by now, but the real reason was that the one thing Ryu had over her brother was the fact that she never looked for the shallow, short lived relationships he pursued from time to time. She found real love. “With someone as drop dead gorgeous as you he’d probably be far too jealous of his little sister to think of anything to say.”

Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:00 pm

Ishtar loved the way Ryu light up when she got the blue haired girl’s response, By being as wonderful as you. I never thought that would happen here. Terrible things happened here of course, and Ishtar was fortunate that her brain could remember most of them. But the strong memories seemed to survive regardless of what condition she had, and the strongest ones were from her time with Ryu. Ishtar looked forward to spending as much time as possible with the redhead as possible and was a bit sad when they had depart at least temporarily while on campus.

I think you two will get along great. You both enjoy reading to some degree and play sports. So I believe you two will at least has something in common to talk about. Ishtar did not much about Ryu’s family, but did know enough that the red knight did not get along with them very well. It was probably part of the reason that she got sent to Shokushu in the first place. But at least for the two girls did not have to worry about their parents or siblings while they were on the island. At least not immediately.

Ishtar blushed a bit at the mention of her being gorgeous, Thank you. I would like to think that I got myself a great catch as well. She smiled as she thought a bit harder of Ryu’s brother. The important thing is that you are in relationship with someone that loves you with all of her heart. If he cannot handle it, then that is his problem, not yours. Ishtar was rarely so bold, but she was when she wanted to stand by her knight.

Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:29 am

Something about Minerva sounded like the perfect older sister and Ryu had to admit Ishtar was probably in good hands for the majority of her life before coming here, but a certain thought had the red head grinning mischievously nonetheless. “She sounds like the perfect match for me.” She teased with a playful glint in her eyes, implying her sibling could be an even greater catch than the blue haired princess before squeezing her shoulder encouragingly. “No worries, I’m just messing with you. You’re all I need to be happy with my life.”

She was pleased to find Ishtar was on her side with regards to her brother although her bold statement had been rather unexpected. For the princess to become as bold as the knight, the thought alone amused her to a certain extent. “I’d hug you for that if we weren’t out in the open right now.” She spoke in a low voice, beaming at the other girl and while hugging certainly wasn’t forbidden, Ryu had long since given up on trying to do it normally. Ever since they got together, it just seemed to be in her nature to melt right into her lover at the faintest touch that turned her limbs to putty.

“You be careful with him if we ever get to be with my family sometime. He’s all bark and no bite whenever anyone’s around who can get him in trouble.” While the two spoke, the second title they danced through began to wind down, leaving them to once more decide on their next move while Ryu slowly relinquished her touch on the sapphire that was the woman before her. “Shame, already another song down. Time really flies whenever you’re with me. Say, shall we treat ourselves to some lunch, or should I say, dinner? I doubt you’ll get the chance to eat that much before heading back to your drama club, not to mention your performance later on. We wouldn’t want you to get on stage before your meal has had a chance to settle, now would we?”

Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Ishtar was no surprised by the mischievous grin from her red knight. However when she mentioned Minerva might be the perfect match for Ryu, the blue princess’s eyes went wide with shock. She hadn’t even seen Minerva before, did Ishtar play up her sister too much. It was then that the blue haired student felt a squeeze on her shoulder. Ryu explained that she was was simply teasing Ishtar. The princess let out a huge sigh of relief, happy to hear that she was the reason that Ryu was happy with her life.

Ishtar rarely took a strong stand on anything, at least not as quickly or as fiery as the young woman who was her fiancé. But if anyone was going to do anything to mess with Ryu, Ishtar would be the first to defend her. As it was Ryu wanted to hug the blue haired girl, but felt constrained to do so. They would not could get into trouble from just a hug alone. But the act would draw more suspicion about their relations, and that maybe all that is needed to get one of the facility or more likely, one of the head girls to look into them a bit more thoroughly.

That is good advice, though if he is all bark, then it sounds we can handle him without too much difficulty. The second song that was playing was finally starting to die out, leaving the dancers nothing to do dance too once more. I think dinner would a good choice. I would mind having a meal early enough that it would not interfere with the play later. The young woman nodded her head to her companion, I think we can also beat whatever rush that might occur here. Ishtar looked around at the other girls continued to dance, Shall we?

Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:06 am

“A pretty mean bark at that, but I’ve no doubt you and I can overcome it with ease.” Such determined words garnered ample measures of confidence within the young red head who promptly went on to lead her away from the dancefloor before a new track had been laid out for the couples interested in dancing some more. Slipping through the ranks of students roaming the fair was made quite a bit simpler once they moved away from the attractions near the main building though Ryu was quick to make her way to the food stands with Ishtar in tow.

“I haven’t had the chance to check out those booths yet.” She pointed out those that didn’t sell sweets or baked goods, giving rise to the more wholesome meals even though they were far from luxurious they were good enough for everyone. Sneaking off biscuits from the ones she baked earlier had been difficult, after all, and only got one so far before an appetite for something more called out to her.

Ryu, being a woman of simple pleasures, steered close to the first booth nearby and cocked an eyebrow at the sight of noodles, steaming sauce, but most importantly the lumps of minced meat that had a strangely familiar shape. “You’ve shaped it into hearts?” The woman behind the booth turned to her then, looking at the display, then back up, grinning. “Well, someone figured they’d be a great idea, shame our heart shaped minced meat didn’t turn out that well. It .. looks nothing like it, actually. Still, an admirable effort. Would you like some? The sauce on it is to die for.”

“Sure, I’ll take some.” Naturally while being served, Ryu turned to Ishtar. “What about you? See something you like?” One fleeting glance around the closest counters and booths offered a decent selection unto the gorgeous blue crowned beauty. She figured her own choice of food would be too plain for her precious lover anyway. Chicken curry, something resembling lasagna and fresh fish filet appeared to be on the table for the lovely Princess, but of course the choice was entirely up to her. They tended to give the food away with plastic dishes, after all, meaning they could relocate once they both held their dinner in hand.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:04 pm

With us standing side-by-side, he would not stand any chance regardless of his bark. Ishtar smiled at her red knight. Together they finally stepped off the dance floor, the beautiful redhead leading through the crowds of girls looking for an opportunity to get a quick dance in. The two of them roamed the event at least that was what Ishtar thought, at least at first. It was soom to become clear that they were making their way to the food stands.

What got the Ryu’s attention was not the sweets or baked goods that seemed to be very popular among the other girls in the events. Instead the smells were quite different, not those of sweets and chocolates that Ishtar was expecting, instead the food smelled more like wholesome meals something that you could have for dinner.

They soon stopped at a one of the booths, where Ryu began to eye some noodles complete with sauce and some sort of weirdly shaped meat. The clever redhead correctly guessed that the meat was supposed to have been hearts. Still it did tempting enough and the server’s smile was enough to convince the red kight that she really wanted a bowl. She quickly asked for one as she turned as Ishtar what she wanted.

Ishtar looked at the various the booths and saw what they had. In addition to the noodles, ehtere was chicken curry, some lasagna, and some fish filets that looked iike they are fished out of the ocean that surrounded Shokushu that day. Though the fish looked tempting, the blue princess decided that she would rather try the chicken curry. Soon Ishtar was handed a plate of curry, which meant that Ryu and Ishtar the opportunity to wander off together. So where should we sit, while we enjoy our meal?

Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next