View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Be My Valentine (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Be My Valentine (for Ishtar)
For a moment, Yvonne was looking at Adelaide’s emphasized cleavage, but the knight was one who remained professional and look once more at the princess in her eye. The young knight frowned as te knight explained that once again a knight’s duty would force the pair to separate once more. Adelaide had a sad look at her face at the concept of being separated from her love.

At least they did have each other. Adelaide could feel her hand being squeezed for a moment before the knight’s hand moved into her palm where it caress the princess’s soft skin. Adelaide could feel her skin tingle wherever her knight’s hand happened to travel. The audience seem to watch this scene carefully as it was one of the times that such displays were allowed on the island, especially where faculty could see it.

Adelaide was shocked by the mention of possible marriage, it was up to Ishtar to use her acting skills to portray it. Marriage? She took a step back in surprise. Marriage! Oh that is a dream I would like to become reality. You would make me the happiest woman in the kingdom if I could one day marry you, my love. Adelaide stepped forward once again this time hold her knight in a loving embrace. I really want to become your wife and spend the rest of our days together. I will do anything to make that happen.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:58 am

Yvonne was visibly pleased with her words and the united warmth of their bodies pressing up against each other complemented the scene nicely, if only for the two actors to share in the feeling while their audience was left to fill in the rest. “For now, I must ask for your patience. Though it is a long journey, I’ll return to you as soon as I can. Perhaps by then, I can make your father realize the truth; that we’ve always belonged together.” Afterwards, her knight decided to let go, albeit reluctantly as she was beginning to separate their loving bond. “Stay safe, my love.”

Their hands were the last bodily contact they shared before even their fingers had to let go, slipping away for what could only be an eternity between lovers. With a longing gaze cast upon her beloved princess, however, Yvonne marched back through the door, beckoning her fellow guards to follow as they wandered off. This marked the end of the scene, a beautiful princess left behind to anticipate her hero’s return.

She wasn’t meant to be without admirer for long as the story progressed little by little. A lowly sorceress had become infatuated with the majestic treasure of a woman that was Adelaide. She’d worked her way up to become her personal handmaiden, utilizing a plethora of dark magic and trickery to rise to such a respectable position. It just so happened the two shared quite a few secrets in the past as well, no matter how dangerous they were in nature. In a scene of her own, the audience caught glimpses of her story. She had little use for these secrets and merely utilized them to gain more and more trust.

Ultimately, however, she wanted Adelaide to fall in love with her against her own will, for what kind of princess would do something like that with a mere commoner, let alone a witch whose recent years led up to this among other vile, evil plans within the castle itself? She knew the answer and would work towards that end as the next scene was Adelaide seated at the dinner table, silently reminiscing about her absent lover.

“Your Highness, your dinner’s waiting for you. I fear if you wait any longer ..” Needless to say, it wasn’t steaming anymore and thus quite cold. Unbeknownst to the character Adelaide and not as much to the audience, the meal itself would’ve been fine if not for the love potion which enhanced her glass of wine. In truth it merely looked like wine as real alcohol was contraband on campus, but the set designers had to make do. “May I ask .. Are you still worried about Yvonne? Their most recent message speaks of good progress.”

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:21 pm

The two actresses continued to play the part of lovers, their bodies pressed up against each other, their eyes looking longingly into each other’s. The two were an excellent choice to play the roles, allowing the audience to be caught up in the performance. I understand, my love. I will try to be patient, but my heart will be with you on your long journey. The knight finally had to let go as Yvonne knew that a knight could not stay any longer without drawing suspicion. You stay safe as well.

Only their hands remained in contact, but that too only lasted for a moment until those fingers finally untwined and separated from each other grasps. The knight cast one last longing gaze at Adelaid before the knight finally had to turn away. Professionally Yvonne marched back through the door, beckoning the guards to follow the knight as they marched off stage. The princess could only look longingly at the door as the current closed on the scene.

The next seen had Adelaide sitting at a dinner table, serving her was her handmaiden. What had been revealed in an earlier scene, the handmaiden was in a reality a sorceress. The two women shared some secrets in the past, but Adelaide had no idea how much of her handmaiden had used her dark magic and trickery to make her way into her current position. The princess also did not know that the handmaiden was quite infatuated with her.

As Adelaide seemed to be daydreaming about the knight that she loved so much, she did not she was the target of a witch in her very room. It would one of many other plans the sorceress had for those who dwelled inside the castle. Who knew what did the sorceress had exactly planned for the castle while king and honor guardd were away.

The young woman turned and looked at the handmaiden, I am still worried about him. I know it is silly as he has been doing quite well, but it does not make worry any less. The princess took a bite of her meal, Oh wow, this is really good. I think you really outdid yourself. The princess began to take a drink of the wine, which was in reality colored water. But to the audience and Ishtar’s character she would act like it was the real thing.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:11 am

A warm expression welcomed Adelaide’s compliment as the woman bowed in appreciation. “Always doing my best to impress, Princess.” She folded her hands before her lap and continued to watch over the precious gem of a woman. Sipping the wine inevitably led to consuming the love potion hidden therein, but for the moment nothing appeared to be out of the ordinary. In fact, the conversation had been pressed along just that little bit further.

“Besides, I’d hoped a little bit of effort would take your thoughts away from her, at least for a short while. She’s a strong woman. It’s not healthy to worry about these things all the time.” With a smile, her handmaiden began to depart from her side, calmly pacing around the table until she’d reached the other side. She waited there for a moment, appraising the room and its luxurious décor.

Soon, however, the change within her perception of things became all the more obvious as the love potion began to take hold. The princess didn’t know what it was, but looking up from her meal to merely glance at the dutiful servant filled her with genuine enthusiasm for more than mere looks. There seemed to be a great many details on her which were simply overlooked the many times they’d met before. How could her one true love ever compare to such a graceful appearance? Her spirits were high and her heart began to race. Yvonne was gone for so long, but this delightful woman had been here all along.

They were caught up in a play and Ishtar had to portray just about every emotion on her own, but there were next to no difficulties there as every member of the audience knew about the potion, knew about the plan and they were merely watching it unfold as the handmaiden finally turned back to face Adelaide. “Say .. How are you feeling now, Princess? Is everything to your liking?”

Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:08 am

Adelaide smiled and nodded her personal handmaiden, grateful to have someone that she could rely on even as she worried about her knight. The handmaiden sat down and took her proper seat in the with her hands folded in her lap. Adelaide began with a sip of her wine before taking another sip of the wine again. The handmaiden was only too willing to change conversation to something else for the moment.
Well, I worry because she is not here. The mission is not exactly a hundred percent that it will be safe. The princess continued to eat as the handmaiden stood up and began to walk around stopping for a moment to look at the room.

The Princess began to stand up, she soon found herself being very dizzy. She brought her hand up to her face and rocked back and forth for a moment before she sat back down still nurshing her dizzy head. She eventually looked up again and stared up at the handmaiden. The princess sure shook her head as she looed again. She was not sure why she had noticed it before, but the woman in front of her was quite beautiful. Almost at once Adelaide’s heart began to race as she realized that this lovely woman had been hear along. And unlike Yvonne did not go off and disappear for weeks at a time.

The lovely handmaiden turned around to look at the effects of her handywork. I-I am feeling much better now. Everything is perfect, thanks for asking. She blushed as she spoke to her handmaiden.

Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:17 am

It’d come as no surprise that the handmaiden pushed her advantage over the Princess. She was clearly fond of her servant in ways reason alone couldn’t quite explain and her state of mind merely deteriorated from there. In a wide array of scenes, monologues and further interaction between the two, it became quite clear that she was under some sort of spell.

Solely the return of her beloved enhanced how far gone Adelaide truly was. She didn’t welcome him, having gathered her love for someone else entirely which broke the woman’s heart. When she vanished from the castle at the wish of her newfound love to be all alone with her, things went completely out of hand. A search began and in the ensuing climax of the story Yvonne had to overcome the perils that were left in her way to defeat the sorceress and have Yvonne back in her arms.

The sorceress had been imprisoned, but the influence of her magic went deep. She didn’t want to eat or drink, and despised her father and life's guardian for tossing her lover into a dungeon. There was a lot of conflict between them although in their search for answers they were running out of knowledge to draw upon until Adelaide finally snapped and went on to do the one thing she’d always done to the Princess in an attempt to break the spell. She breathed new life into Adelaide with a kiss, a moment which had the student body in awe purely thanks to the fact they made it look like they touched without ever connecting their lips in reality. The staff was filled in about the technique beforehand and gave permission to the actors to pull it off that way.

But, eventually, things began to come to a close. The king recognized Yvonne’s efforts, but the royal guard didn’t want to leave it at that when she confessed her love for Adelaide and the desire to marry her. He felt inclined to refuse, but only until his daughter came forward to let him know these feelings were mutual. While he intended to have someone of a more noble origin to make her happy, the debt he owed could not be repaid. She had permission to marry the Princess, and shortly after the play finished on a high note by having the couple perform a dance in a ballroom scene which allowed her to show off her talents once again.

In the end, every actor bowed in front of the audience with thunderous applause coming from all around. Without a doubt, Ishtar managed to impress in her act tonight. By now the skies were stricken with stars. Night had arrived and it’d be no more than an hour or so before fireworks concluded the festivities.

Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:21 pm

Very quickly the handmaiden began to make her move on the Princess. Adelaide had no idea why but for some reason she was very fond of her servant and could not stand to be far away from her. Of the course of the scenes and monologues, explain that the Princess was lost in the effects of the powerful spell.

Eventually Yvonne returned but found that Adelaide no longer welcomed him home. In fact not too long after the knight had returned, the Princess had vanished from the castle. Ishtar disappeared for a while, as most of the actors on stage continued to play out the scene. Yvonne began to search for her lover and they lead her and her knight s on a long quest through the woods until they found a dungeon deep in the forest. Clearly this is where the handmaiden must have been taken the Princess to keep forever.

However the Princess was a shell of herself. She had refuse to eat or drink just wanted to remain in the cell. Eventually, it would be Yvonne who would have to break the spell that had trapped the Princess. The brave knight stepped up and took a deep breath before giving the young woman a deep kiss. It was shocking that the student body, but the kiss had been approved by the staff ahead of time as it was important to the story. The kiss also was merely implied as the two actors lips never actually met. With that bit of the illusion, and the actors have both been able to make an amazing scene while still meeting the rules of the campus.

The knight and the guards were eventually the capture the handmaiden after an epic staged battle. Upon Yvonne’s returned with his daughter, the king had a formal ceremony to celebrate the return of normalcy. Initially all did seem normal, until Yvonne finally stepped up and asked the King for his daughter’s hand in marriage. The king balked at first as he was planning to marry off his daughter to other nobility. The king was about to dismiss his knight, when Adelaide stepped in and declared her love for Yvonne. See his daughter’s action melted the king’s heart, and he approved the marriage. The finally scene of the play had the Yvonne and Adelaide having a marriage ceremony and the pair having a dance in the ballroom that were designed to show of Ishtar’s dancing skills.

As the crowd erupted in cheers, the drama club all took a bow for a performance that well-performed. Ishtar smiled as she felt that she had managed to provide one of the greatest performances of her life. By now the sky had darkened and has filled with the bright specks of the light, the stars had arrived. It also meant that the fireworks would they would be only be an hour away.

Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:18 am

Judging by the response of her audience Ishter certainly deserved to think it was one of the best thus far. After getting out of her costume and back into her dress the mere act of stepping out into the crowd had been quite amazing. Swarms of fellow students came to congratulate the actors and shower them with praise for their excellent performance which confronted Ishtar with a near impenetrable wall composed of the student body. She’d be bound to chat and stick around a little while longer whereas her devoted knight remained patient in her resolve to give Ishtar this moment without rushing her off for the sake of some privacy.

In the end, however, Ryu waited for her to be free from admirers before coming forward to welcome the beautiful blue haired princess into her arms with a long, loving embrace. She nearly brought their lips together until the realization kicked in that they were still surrounded by other students, but nothing in the world could ruin the warmth of their bodies being pressed up against each other.

“You were amazing up there .. Everything felt so alive .. So touching .. You’ve really outdone yourself today, Ishtar.” Smiling warmly upon her lover, the red head offered genuine praise for her work although a minor portion of hers couldn’t ignore the night was not yet over. “Do you think we can make tonight just that tiny bit better? We’ve yet to watch the fireworks, after all.”

Some students were headed to the beach already although it’d take a bit of time before the fireworks began. In all likelihood they were eager to get a decent enough spot to watch from, but Ryu had her own little place cut out near the beach from where they’d have a nice view on everything without having to fear any disturbances themselves.

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:13 pm

The crowd response with its clapping and cheering, was by far the largest and loudest that Ishtar’s club had ever received. By the time, the blue haired student had gotten out of costume and back into her school clothes, the crowd had seemed to on the edge of the stage congratulating the actors as the actors were stepping down into the crowd. With a wall of students at the edge of the stage it took a long while for the actress to make her way through it. She had to stop every foot or so to discuss her performance with one of the students nearby.

Eventualy, the blue princess found herself once again with her red knight. The pair quickly embraced in a long and loving intertwining. Ryu’s lips quickly approached Ishtar’s, however just before they met the red knight pulled away. They were still surrounded by other students and if the facility found out they would get into a lot of trouble.

Ummm….thank you…everybody was able to perform well and I had to do the same to match their performance. Ishtar had a huge smile on her face, Ryu’s praise meant a lot to her as she was by far the most important part of the audience to the blue haired beauty, I would love to see the fireworks.

Already the crowd was beginning to dissipate, many of the students were heading to beach. Each had hoped to get a good spot to watch the fireworks tonight. However Ryu was going to take Ishtar on a different route, one that would let them enjoy the fireworks a bit more privately. Please lead the way.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:06 pm

After offering her beloved a brief nod, Ishtar had been led away from the crowd where the two of them began to forge their own path through the tropical jungle which resided on campus. She was led through the treelines for a while, farther and farther along an unseen path the red head seemed to trace until they finally emerged from the woods. From here, they had probably claimed the best spot to be in tonight.

Standing more than fifteen feet above ground compared to the remainder of the beach and a bit further from the water than the rest, the two were having a clear view of the ocean and the student body occupied sands that flanked the moonlight enhanced surface of the water. She found the others to be gathering near the exotic coast line where calm waves lapped against the shore in preparation of things to come. Some of the girls dedicated to firework duty began to set everything up, tuning every little detail to ensure nothing went wrong and the spectacle proceeded as planned.

Ishtar felt a gentle tug on her wrist when Ryu beckoned the lovely performer to sit in the grass beside her. They were unlikely to be seen from down there and the main attraction would be the fireworks anyway, thus maintaining line of sight between them and the others became rather pointless. Instead, the two were blessed with the view of the clear night sky, an extensive assortment of stars and the full moon being their only company.

Warmth washed over the blue haired woman when her endowed knight embraced the princess, holding her close while nuzzling into her neck with a teasing touch of these lithe lush ruby lips. “Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.”

Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:11 am

Ishtar found her following her red knight through the tropical forces, making a trail that seemed like it had been exclusively made by the red knight. The path was not visible to blue princess, but to her fiancé the path was clear as crystal and seemed that it took little effort for Ryu to move the pair through the woods. In fact it did not take long for the couple to emerge out of the woods and in area that the blue haired girl had not seen before.

At least not from this angle, the pair were above the beach that Ishtar recognized so well she had been down there in her swimsuit. The clearing was fifteen or twenty feet up aboce the beach giving the pair a clear view of the shoreline. On either side were the dunes of beach where other girls were setting up places to sit to observe the show. Some of the girls were down by the shoreline setting up fireworks and other things to prepare for the finale. And soon it the sky would be filled with an amazing display.

The young actress felt a tug on her wrist, her red knight was beckoning her to sit down on the grass beside the well-endowed knight. Ishtar happily sat down by the lovely Ryu, their forms disappearing from view if anyone had been looking back at the small hill. From here they could see the fireworks just fine and until the fireworks started, the pair could pretend to be completely alone on the small hill.

Ishtar could feel a wave of warmth overwhelm her as the red knight embraced her body. Lips pressed against her neck as Ryu nuzzled against the blue haired woman. This is the best Valentine’s Day ever. I am glad I got to spend it with you, my love.

Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:42 am

“I’ll always be with you on days like these, Ishtar. There’s nowhere else I’d rather be.” She cooed the words as her lips tease a little more, then recoil as the red head whispered into her lover’s ear with a soothing emphasis to her voice. “I love you.”

Spending time with Ishtar in such a manner couldn’t have been a more fulfilling experience. She lent her warmth to the red head whose body had been wrapped around her own, holding the charming princess close. There were no monsters coming by for once, no staff to keep them apart with but a glance in their direction and now Ryu basked in the feel of her lover, how delightful her scent had been to the one woman who took it in whenever they spent the night together. Solace and bliss, all combined in one person. Ishtar meant that much to her and today they had the whole evening to themselves.

As time went on, however, it became pretty clear that not even tonight would last forever. Soon the fireworks were ready and an audience amassed on the beach below, eager to observe the spectacle. So as the students were melting together in their world of love and passion, one keenly wrapped about the other, the heavens above flared up in many different colors.

Streaks of coppery color soared into the heavens above, the fireworks hissing with purpose along their trajectory as the fuses burned down one by one before they set the night on fire with exploding flashes of sparkling color, each accompanied by an echoing boom as the sky lit up time and time again. Ryu looked on, yet couldn’t help but notice how Ishtar’s eyes flashed even more beautifully than the sky ever could. She was hoping today ended up being everything her lover could ask for.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4