View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Mistress and Mistress (Kanoe) 

Post Mistress and Mistress (Kanoe)
"Sure thing, Tina. This is the book. Just make sure you return it to it's right spot afterwards, okay?" Pia smiled at the freshman student and her friends. They were fresh, and as far as Pia could tell, had never seen any signs of them being exposed to the more horrible things on the island. Pia kind of envied them their easygoing manners, their biggest worries being that they thought the island was boring without boys. Hopefully, things were going to stay that way for them, and they would return home without any incidents.

Pia made sure her short skirt did not expose too much, then left the laughing little group to continue discussing stuff Pia pretended not to hear. Half whispered voices uttered disbelief that demure looking Molly had done the thing with her BF right before going to Shokushu while Pia disappeared between the shelves.

One week had passed since her last session with Kanoe. True to form, Pia had made sure she was ready for a new session, including the lack of panties. She was rather curious about how things had gone for Kanoe, though. She had poured as much energy into her as she had managed, hoping to use her abilities as a vehicle for healing, in a mental sense, at least. If it worked, it was something that Pia could use to help her fellow students later on.

Kanoe sure had seemed more energetic the morning after, as well as quite lustful (Pia had almost gotten late for class the next day..). However, it seemed Kanoe's demeanor had changed, although Pia was not sure that was just about their session. It might just as well be a result of things in Kanoe's life as well. Also, their relationship had changed in some ways. Pia was not sure that was a good or bad thing.

Pia heard footsteps. Someone was getting closer.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:32 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Mistress and Mistress (Kanoe)
The previous session left Kanoe in a state she could not even begin to describe. Her body was energized. Her heart throbbed, making every cell in her body pulse and breathe with her. She did not understand what had happened to her but she did know one thing. She felt very... very... good...

Then her Mistress touched her and her mind melted that next morning. Every stroke left the witch shuddering while every part of her being screamed for sex. The moment was magical and her body was still brimming with sexual energy by the time Pia and she had to prepare for class. Her body aching for more, the witch found herself touching herself in the shower and even during class. It felt so good but did not compare to the touch of her Mistress. She was left longing as the week dragged on.

The mana within her eventually burned out, leaving Kanoe feeling a unique emptiness. She wanted to see Pia, needed to see her. Heat flushed her cheeks as she found her thoughts always lingering to their previous session together. She knew she was just a resource for her former pet. But, she wanted to be needed, she wanted to be used.

Looking over at a few books on her table, her eyes widened suddenly. Shit... She forgot to return these books. They were overdue. Grabbing them, she headed to the library immediately.

"Ahem..." Pia heard the familiar voice of the dark witch, "I..." Kanoe stopped. She could feel the heat growing in her cheeks. "These books..." she began again, "Are overdue... I can't take many more demerits and... I... I was wondering if there is a way to... Avoid that..." Arms tightened around the books held to Kanoe's chest. Her heart was hammering. The tall raven haired woman could not even look into the smaller woman's eyes. Her eyes could not resist drinking in the seemingly innocent beauty that was before her. But Kanoe and her body knew what this young woman was capable of.

"I will..." she said quietly, "I'll do anything..."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:00 pm

"Oh, it is you, Mistress! Come to check if.."

Pia beamed a smile at Kanoe when she realized who she was. She had half expected it to be her, something being familliar with the footsteps. It was not unusual for Kanoe to drop by the library from time to time, to check if Pia was ready for their next session. Usually she found Pia to be adequatly prepared, that is to say, without underwear and sufficiently aroused. Indeed, Pia was about to check over her shoulder that none of the freshlings were nearby and lean up against a bookshelf, butt out.

She halted, though, listening to Kanoe. Was something wrong?

"S-sure! That is no problem. I mean, I just have to uncheck one box when I register the books, and it won't register as overdue or anything."

Pia's voice seemed uncertain. She was not uncertain about the book thing, but rather of what Kanoe seemed to want. It almost seemed as though she was pleading, offering herself, even. That was new. Expect for last time, when Kanoe had given Pia free reign, she was always the one in charge, and even then it had been something Kanoe had decided she wanted.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:32 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe's heart was hammering. She thought she was clear but Pia simply obeyed. Was this what she wanted, get herself out of possible demerits? No, that was not why she was here at all. "But," Kanoe finally managed to find the words, "Will you not get in trouble for that? I know you have worked hard for this position in the library. Maybe... I could do something for you in return... Or you could... Punish me instead of the school?"

Her voice was faint towards the end. Her head was bubbling with heat. The witch felt dizzy. She shook her head and immediately offered the books she had. "Umm.. H-Here..." She would let Pia take them before crossing her arms in front of her chest. If the voluptarius was paying close attention, she may notice that her Mistress was not wearing a bra under her blouse. Nipples were poking through the thin white fabric as she took slow deep breaths.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:23 am

"Punishment? If your humble apprentice have dissapointed you in any way, I am sure a good spanking would do wonders to correct.. Oh.."
That was not what she meant!
Pia had definitedly noticed Kanoe's stiff nipples. Indeed, Kanoe's mighty chest, combined with her luxurous hair, and a voluptous figure made her easy to notice in general. As Pia took her books, Kanoe's gently heaving breasts looked like the ebb and flow of a tide ruled by a particularily sensual tide, and the stiff buds poking againt her white blouse contributed to making Pia a little slower on the uptake.

She meant she ought to be punished, silly! Pia berated herself. She was almost a little dissapointed. She had kept herself in a state of arousal as often as she could during the day, and the thought of being bendt over and given a few solid smacks on the round cheeks had felt like a rahter capital idea. Of course, Kanoe's ass was more than inviting in itself, and the witch had proven hrself quite able to take it in a less dominat position the last time..

But usually Kanoe was a lot more certain of what she wanted, much more direct. This confused Pia a little. All of a sudden, she felt a little less sure where they were standing.
"Oh, well.. err.. this will certainly distract me from my most important duties. Mayhap the Mistress is testing her aprrentice's resolve?", she joked.

A few half-muted giggles erupted from the table where the freshmen were seated.

"Maybe we should retreat a little further between the shelves, Mistress?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:01 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe heard the giggles. She did not realize there were other students near. Did they hear them? No, it was doubtful. But then why were her cheeks heating up? Kanoe was not one to care of what other students thought of her or of other students in general. But with this conversation and Kanoe's new itch that needed scratching, she could not help but find herself worrying about whether others were hearing this. Then again, doing something like fuck in the library was not a new thing for either of the magic using students. Doing it in a public place did add a spice of excitement to the whole endeavor.

"N-No... There's no... There is no test... I-I was just concerned about your position here... That's all," Kanoe found it difficult to form words. The heat in her cheeks continued to rise as her heart hammered wildly inside her chest. With a faint nod, she followed Pia deeper into the library and hopefully away from listening ears and seeing eyes.

Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:11 pm

Pia led Kanoe a little further down the aisles. As she walked, she deliberately swung her hips a little more than necessary, feeling the hem of her short skirt slide back and forth across the cheeks of her butt, the hem caressing the absolutely upper part of her thighs.

Pia paused. "Well, before we continue.. I should probably get these books sorted." Pia had actually forgotten a small pile of books she was supposed to put in place. She ought to put them back before she forgot again. She bendt down to pick up the books, then realized that this gave Kanoe every chance to enjoy the view if she wanted, the hem of her skirt rifing up to slowly reveal her round bum and the hill of her freshly shaved pussy.

Actually.. that might be good idea..

Pia slowly rose up, then placed them in Kanoe's arms. "You can begin your pennacne by putting these on the topmost shelf there. You may need to stand on that portable stairway there. I can stand below and support you. Meanwhile, perhaps you can explain what troubles you."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:05 pm
Profile YIM

She followed Pia deeper into the library. It was hard not to notice how the student flaunted her lovely form. It was normal for unlucky people on the island to view sex more casually, enjoying the pleasures of flesh for the stimulating experience over anything else. But even with the influence of monsters and the island itself, Kanoe's sex life had grown far more intense since taking in Pia as an apprentice. Their time together could not be described in words.

Pia teased with a small peak at her lovely ass before offering the books to Kanoe. "Huh? Oh... Right..." Kanoe accepted the stack of books and began stepping up the ladder. The witch maintained her balance as she rose higher. One hand held the stack of books while the other grabbed them one at a time and distributed them to their appropriate spots.

"Umm... Is it alphabetical by title or by author?" she asked. Looking up at the witch, Pia could see those lovely thighs and her exposed sex and ass. Kanoe was not wearing anything under her skirt as well. Kanoe's thighs rubbed together as if feeling Pia's eyes on her exposed sensitive areas. Heat flushed her cheeks as her heart hammered. Kanoe did not know what was getting into her. She felt tense. They had sex, they have been naked together. Yet, this moment made her feel so exposed and vulnerable. It was exciting.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:45 am

"Mmmm.. Dewey numbers, then alphabetical.. just look at the number on the back.. most will go on the top shelf.. some on the shelf below. You will see the empty spots.."
Pia answered without thinking, her organized brain engaging her vocal cord on their own while the rest of her ind was where her eyes were. Fixated on Kanoe's ass.

Pia's position gave her a great vantage point. Ascending the ladder gave Kanoe's butt a nice swing, the hem of her skirt playfully moving back and forth, teasing Pia and framing Kanoe's full rear and inviting pussy. Pia stiffled a little moan. So near, Pia could just easily lean forward and lap at that honeyed pussy, or slide a finger into it's depths.

"Don't worry.. I will support you, so you don't fall..", she added helpfully, gently sliding her hands up Kanoe's thighs, letting them rest on her butt cheeks.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:21 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh, I see..." Kanoe was a bit surprised that there were empty spots here in these shelves. She could practically feel Pia's presence behind her. Was the other student really that close or was her mind playing tricks with herself? Her senses were going into overdrive, trying to feel any changes around her that would give her a hint that Pia was close to touching her aching body. The witch reminded herself that she was supposed to put these books away and began doing so, one at a time.

"Ahhh!" The raven haired woman had only just started with the first few books when she felt Pia's hands on her bare ass. She felt them sink slightly into her firm flesh, revealing just how exposed she was. The light pressure caused her cheeks to part, exposing her puckered hole. Without thinking, her knees relaxed and allowed herself to rest a bit more into those groping fingers. "Th-Thank you," she choked out, now putting the books away with a trembling hand as moisture gathered in her netherlips.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:44 pm

This was fun! Kanoe had such a lovely rear, and this was a perfect vantege point to study it more. Pia caressed Kanoe's cheeks a little more. Pia knew this was probably an evil thing to do, but she just could not resist..
She leaned forward, so that her face was just a mere inch from Kanoe's tortured, horny pussy.. She pursed her lips.. like she was going to kiss it.. but instead she pulled air into her lungs.

While Kanoe was obviously pretty crazy with lust right now, Pia was getting pretty ready to go as well. That in itself had an effect on Pia's mana, her magical essence. Normally dormant, it became more potent with lust, especially in the presence of someone with more magical potential than her, suck as a sexy witch named Kanoe Shade..

Pia tried to focus it. Actually getting her magic to do anything was more involved, but it should be string enough for Kanoe to feel it. Pia tried to let her mana flow toward her mouth, an naturally erogenous zone for her.

Then she breathed out, gently blowing air laced with traces of mana on Kanoe's delicious cunt.

Eagerly awaiting Kanoe's reaction, she lat one hand slip in between her thighs, just gently teasing her own pussy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:43 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe's heart was hammering inside her chest. She was completely exposed to Pia's gaze and touch. But, the witch focused on her task as she puts another few books away. Each book she put away reduced the strain on her hand holding the slowly shrinking stack of books.

The witch was aware of Pia's presence, feeling the woman's touch against her tight ass. But, what she failed to notice was the growing mana flaring within the voluptarius. Pia may not have much control over her powers yet. But, she could build her mana up through sexual acts with no effort at all. Little did the student know that her mana simply followed her desires by default.

The breath caressed Kanoe's netherlips. The raven haired woman's eyes widen as she felt something that was hard to describe. It felt like the breath itself were countless long delicate fingers slipping into her depths, stroking and rubbing against every bit of her delicious pussy. But it was more than that. The threads of mana were flowing into her tender walls, stroking deeper into them than physical hands could ever accomplish.

"Uhhnnn... Ohhhh..." Kanoe found herself slumping up against the ladder to keep herself upright. Her hand trembled, struggling to hold the stack of books as her attention was split between that and the sudden shuddering of her depths. Her netherlips were immediately flushed with blood as they part like petals of a flower, allowing the breaths easier access into her aching form. By the second breath, juices were visibly drooling from those parted netherlips while Kanoe moaned and struggled to hold the stack of books.

Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:50 pm

"Oh.. do you have any idea how awesome that butt of yours look now? Your skirt is just framing your ass, so it looks like an inviting gift just waiting for someone to remove the last remaining piece of the wrapping. Really.. it is like a big juicy pear, id just want to sink my teeth into."

And why not. Playfully, Pia leaned forward and gave Kanoe a playfull little pretend bite, not hard, and finished off with a little kiss. "Mmmm.. and that pussy.. so wet.. just begging to be teased open."

Pia leaned back just to take in the view. "I wonder if this is how boys feel? I think I can understand how they think.. just wanting to push inside that pussy and ass. If I were a boy for a night, I'd spend it with you, I think, just fucking you hard from behind. Then I guess, If I were a boy, seeing your lovely teats would make the blood go from my head and I'd faint."

Pia laughed.

"You know.. I think all the books are in order. You can climb down now. We might be better off discussing this more privately. Down to the left there is a room for storage. You lead the way. Bear in mind I will be watching your rear all the time.. Make it sexy for me, please."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:14 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahn!" Kanoe cried out in alarm before she could stifle her voice. She felt Pia's teeth lightly sink into her firm ass cheek before the light sting was kissed away with those soft lips. Heat rose up in the witch's brain as Pia continued to talk dirty, pointing out Kanoe's public arousal which only made her cheeks heat up further.

The witch's arm was shaking,struggling to hold the remaining books. She had the stack slumped up against the bookshelf for additional support. Her muscles cried out in joy upon hearing that this task was over. Kanoe let forth a soft groan as Pia described what a boy would do to her right now. Of course even as a woman, she was certain Pia would do so much more than any college boy.

"Y-Yes..." she shakily climbed down the ladder. Now using both arms, she carried the remaining books down the aisle and towards the storage room. Her thighs rubbed together as she walked. Her hips swayed from side to side. The woman's skirt covered her ass and drooling sex but she could not help but feel completely exposed. Pia was watching her ass. Kanoe could not stop herself from walking in an alluring or sexy matter. Her heart thumped loudly inside her chest as Kanoe kept trying to think of what was going through Pia's mind right now and what she would do to her next.

When she reached the door, she stopped as she uncertain if it was locked or not.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]