View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Duty (for Rosalie) 

Post Re: Duty (for Rosalie)
Even though Rosalie's body was getting worn out, it still begged Daphnee for more pleasure. Her hips would buck and jerk sometimes to Daphnee's touch acting purely on instinct. Her mind was feeling so overwhelmed now that nothing came from her mouth except whimpers, moans, and grunts of bliss. With the constant buzzing from the toy combined with the aphrodisiac still working its way through her body, Rosalie could not respond to Daphnee or even think.

Fri May 01, 2015 5:29 pm

She knew that state too well enough. There were times she had been exposed to the old drug throughout the night and had to endure the entire night in a blissed out state barely coherent to the world around her. She smiled when this state was achieved though she did not intend to draw things out nearly as long.

Even so she had not stopped offering up the relief of her fingers against the heat generated by the aphrodisiac moving with that body, acting to relieve it when necessary. After a bit of this she drew out her fingers making a final swiping motion against her clit and watching it tremble before standing once more.

She let Rosalie recover for a bit drifting back to those shelves and reading more of her thin file as she waited.

“I think you've learned your lesson. You should note that this stuff is fairly addictive. I only gave you half the recommended dose after seeing what it did to Miss Shade,” of course she didn't mind having that mind molded to her will was ideal after all and she had a lot of fun doing it, some would say that she was still doing so.

“A warning Miss Holbeck about your ability … if you ever use it on me or members of the faculty you will be back here, understood? The other students are fair game though, within reason … no using it when a cheerleader is a top a pyramid or swimmer competing, not in a dangerous situation or one that could cause danger but if you were to use it with Lily in the privacy of your own bedroom I don't see it being a problem.”
She would have used Lily's last name if she knew it but wasn't looking at a file containing her name.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri May 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Though part of her was almost sorry Daphnee was now done, mainly her body, Rosalie was relieved that it was over. "I-I think I can see why...Daphnee, that creature that had us both before...I've encountered her a couple more times since. Last time she actually injected that drug of hers directly into me...almost instantly, I thought was going to lose my mind..." She said in response to Daphnee's comment about the drug being somewhat addictive. Now that she thought about it, she was surprised she hadn't become addicted already.

"Daphnee, I would never use my hypnosis in such a way. I've only used it against a student once, and that was because she was bullying another girl. It wasn't even painful either, I merely made her think she had lost her sight. Otherwise, anytime I've used it, the experience has always been pleasant. Even you got to experience it yourself first hand, remember?" Rosalie was referring to their meeting in the library.

Fri May 01, 2015 6:18 pm

She could not speak of her encounter though this was a tricky situation since Rosalie was aware that she knew of Ania. She was free to talk about the attack that involved just Rosalie, even acknowledge statements as real or not. Ania was among the pleasant encounters she had on the island and Rosalie might have been surprised knowing that it had not been her sole encounter with her, no just that but she actually sought her out and was being thought to pilot her craft even though Daphnee did not know she was on an alien world the additional learned skill was a boon not to mention while she was with Ania she was away from a being that was far from pleasant. She knew she had no special protection.

Most times she was simply tortured for torture sake. Kakumaoh and even Wraith had lead o pleasant experiences and there were some unusual ones that did not involve strangulation or being boiled alive. She smiled, unseen then moved to Rosalie working to remove the blindfold.

“Oh, this new drug, well I don't know how it compares … yet.”
The use of aphrodisiac … she had been exposed to it just that one time though she probably encountered Ania far more.

“I know you wouldn't do such and I remember it. I find it more practical to warn people ahead of time so everyone is clear what the consequences are. That is, anything not covered in the guide book that they give us at the start of our first year in regards to the rules.

“I didn't know isn't a valid excuse but I find that if there is nothing in the rules about something it hardly seems fair to be punished for some violation of nonexistent rolls. How do your shoulders feel?” Finger tips grazed over them at the end of her explanation.

Fri May 01, 2015 6:52 pm

"They're just tired from having to support my weight so much. You're the only other student I've done anything like this with, the other being Stephanie. Though I haven't been with her lately since she seems to have taken more of an interest in another woman named Vanessa." Rosalie did not at all sound sad about it. Though Stephanie was very nice, she didn't really feel any kind of connection with her. "Daphnee, there is something I've been meaning to ask you about. As much as I don't care for it, I'm considering getting involved in school politics, mainly to prepare myself for becoming head of the household and business."

Fri May 01, 2015 11:30 pm

“So that is why I haven't seen her in a bit,” Daphnee said about Stephanie. It was a hassle with Stephanie coming on to her all the time and having to diffuse her attention so whether it had been Rosalie or Vanessa capturing her attention had not mattered.

She had to watch out about Stephanie's contraband habits though there was nothing new thus far and so she had not had to take any sort of action. At first she had surmised that it was Stephanie's infatuation with her that had her walking the straight and narrow so she would have to keep an eye on that.

Her hands unshackle each arm ten her fingers massage those shoulders using techniques that Kanoe had shown her.

“Hm?” She listened to Rosalie. “Being a Prefect is about dedication to the school and the Head Girl she works under so that won't work too well if your heart isn't in it. A Head Girl has a finite number of Prefects working under her and much of our work is making things easier for the students, helping the professors and policing the students. We serve as that first bridge when problems arise, anything that can be dealt with that administration doesn't have to waste time on.”

She continues with the massage though. “But if it is political work you're looking for serving on the student council is perhaps the easiest. You get more work with politics, fund raising and budgeting for various clubs and interacting with club leaders and other important people in the school so there is more of a business feel to everyday actions.

“Plus it's easier to join and quit if you dislike it and will show you if you'd be interested in doing more … you're already captain of the soccer team, correct? You must have had some interactions with them already as far as getting a budget for uniforms, equipment and the like though I suppose with the school already having most of that stuff and their being no away games the budget is small and interactions probably brief with some treasurer just telling you your budget for the upcoming semester”

She was thinking out loud, the pros and cons as she saw it. She was not being discouraging though but spelling out all the pitfalls she could think of. “Did you have something particular in mind? I can arrange a meeting with someone on the council or make other introductions. There may be other positions too which will grant you the experience that you are looking for.”

Sat May 02, 2015 1:57 am

"Yes I know. That's why being a Prefect was not what I had in mind. I need to get involved in something where I will have to learn to make tough decision, because when I return home, I will be running my family's business affairs as well as the family itself. So I will have to know to make tough calls that will keep the business as a whole thriving, though I know I may end up hurting some people along the way. That's why I said I don't care much for it; I'll do it, but it doesn't mean I have to like it." Rosalie explains. "I was team captain, but I've since had to relinquish that position. I can only be captain again if the team becomes unhappy with the new one and cannot find a suitable replacement. But the budget covers all soccer teams and is distributed evenly. Mm, that feels so nice..." She lets out a soft moan of relief as Daphnee gives her arms and shoulders a massage after having them hang for so long. "I would appreciate that. Managing a budget for a department sounds like just what I need."

Sat May 02, 2015 5:53 am

“Perhaps being treasurer of the council or working with one, I'm not sure when elections are up not really having to deal with the Student Council much myself. They are pretty minor in the grand scheme of things. As long as they are not violating rules ..”

She considered. Her Mistress had books and a business but was much too busy delegating her duties hence the need of Prefects but she could see about borrowing this or that if it could not be found at the library. Her position too set in in position to look over files where she could find girls with similar backgrounds that might have some insight to share.

Her fingers continue to dash along those shoulders as they spoke. The technique being one of many that she had picked up for her Mistress at some point though she had not used it yet. She was glad that Rosalie enjoyed that touch which meant her Mistress should too.

“I've only recently learned this and have only used the matter once before.”
Now that the shackles had been removed though she would have Rosalie lay down on the floor so she could get at her upper back.

“I'm unsure if there are any business study groups or what not though they would not get to manipulate things with their own hands ...”
Daphnee considered. “Treasurer is probably your best bet.” Fingers slid down part way kneading into her back as she worked at the muscles there.

Sat May 02, 2015 3:00 pm

Rosalie shivers a bit as Daphnee has her lay down on the cool floor, her body still a bit sensitive after being racked with so much pleasure just moments ago. But the massage still felt wonderful. "Yes a treasurer of sorts should be just what I need. It doesn't need to be anything big and important. Hmm, I may have to forget about the soccer team next time though. I'll be too busy for that anymore."

Mon May 04, 2015 5:53 pm

“It's tough juggling things sometimes … I don't get to practice my ventriloquism too often and it has been ages since I've sat down to write any material. When I practice it's usually free style or practicing with older material.

“It's a shame, you're pretty good as far as I've seen though I don't get to see many games, especially now that I don't have Miss Hessler dragging me out to places all the time,”
she enjoyed he fact that she was no longer Karen's roommate.

Her fingers continued along that back as Kanoe had shown her. It was good getting some practice in before seeing to her Mistress with those same fingers.

“How is the drug?”
With Kanoe it was long lasting but a full dose though she had been exposed to Ania's aphrodisiac and if it were stronger there was a chance her body had learned to recover quicker, she was uncertain.

Mon May 04, 2015 6:09 pm

Rosalie was still feeling some of the affects of the drug, but had worked some of it out of her system after experiencing two huge orgasms. "It is amazing...but I wouldn't say it's the most potent. Then again, you said you were only giving me half the dose so I guess that's to be expected. Um, I have to admit though Daphnee, a part of me did enjoy being dominated like that. I guess it's because I've been brought to remain strong and dominant myself. Except for private moments like this, I don't have the freedom to choose to be either dominant, submissive, or neutral."

Mon May 04, 2015 6:37 pm

“I know a full dose is pretty rough from what I've observed though other than the earlier version and some laced cookies I had once ...” not to mention Ania's aphrodisiac, “I have had little personal experience.”

She would note down the information though. Every tid bit was useful in acquiring data for NICE. “Oh, that's right, it was salt mines wasn't it? Such a high profile life would ensure that everything was planned out in advance.”

Daphnee got up. “You may get dressed now, I'm sure that the lesson will stick.” There was no need for a harsher lesson she thought and Rosalie was aware that that could easily be the case if there was a next time.

“I will make some inquiries about a treasurer position on the council later in the week for you.”

Mon May 04, 2015 7:39 pm

Rosalie nods getting back on her feet and stretching a bit before pulling her clothes back on. She hoped that if she found herself with Daphnee like this again, it would not be because she got herself into trouble like today. She follows Daphnee out of the room and up out of the basement, grateful she got off so easy after hearing a vague idea of what some other students have had to endure. "Oh, is it really that late?" Rosalie says looking up at a clock. "I should return to my room. I'm sure Lily's wondering where I am. But thanks again for your offer. I hope something can be worked out. Good night, Daphnee." She says before hurrying off back to her dorm.

Tue May 05, 2015 4:57 am

They leave the setting of the basement behind them. It was a place she had not frequented all too often though she had to admit that it did provide a psychological edge when intimidation and fear was what one was after.

Noting the time on the clock she double checked with the watch she wore over one of her black leather wrist guards, something she had permission to wear and only Vera among the student body say her without. They were to cover her scars but thanks to a balm provided to her by Vex she no longer had them.

But since it would be more suspicious to go without them she still wore them like normal though she had to wonder what Vera thought about the lack of scars or did she even notice? It was rare that her Mistress had her do anything sexual after all and so it was not often that she was without them.

“I'm afraid so. I got to help out in the library in another half hour, collecting books that need to be rebound.” She was on patrol tonight. “Good bye and good evening Miss Holbeck. I will look into that information and pass it along to you some time this week.”

And with that she departed from Rosalie allowing her to return to her dorm.

Tue May 05, 2015 5:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4