View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Duty (for Rosalie) 

Post Duty (for Rosalie)
“Alright ...”

She had listened the the explanation. It was unusual but nothing that had truly been outlandish as she herself knew how busy a Prefect got so she was to cover discipline for this session as the correcting Prefect was called away on other business.

“Thanks, Daphnee. It's just for fighting and I'll have the girl in room 316 at 4 sharp.”

Covering one another was nothing new for her and so she put the matter out of mind until it was time showing up at the aforementioned time. The file of the girl in question would be left for her in the room she was told not that she had time to peruse it earlier as she would have liked but this was all last minute and she helped out where she could. Now, it was time for her 4 o'clock and she cracked opened the heavy steel door ...

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Post Re: Duty (for Rosalie)
So this was the basement Rosalie heard so much about. Now she ended up down there herself for getting into a fight with someone. She is told to wait there for one of the prefect girls to administer her punishment. She leans against the wall as she waits, wondering how bad the punishment would be. The other girl she fought with wasnt seriously injured and this was the first time she'd ever been in this kind of trouble.

She looks over at the door hearing it open and is surprised by who she sees entering. "Daphnee...!"

Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 pm

The basement was an intimidating place though there was a reason to the heavy steel doors and that was to seal in the screams or pleas though there were some that left the doors open so that the chilling sounds echoed throughout the corridors.

“-” She was surprised of course but that surprise left her features in an instant as if flipping a light switch … no she needed to keep to Prefect mode.

The room was dark save for the center above which hung chains and the single light fixture. Along the walls had been various implements for torture, pleasure and well the unknown. On a shelf there was the file, by the looks of it the file was a thin one so this should be easy, at least secretly she hoped it was but if it wasn't, well it all came with the job and she would have to just live with it.

Outside of her reluctant dealings with Karen and her time with her Mistress Vera, Rosalie was the first non classmate she had known. The other two were not classmates but there had been few girls that had associated with her.

“Get undressed Miss Holbeck, then affix those chains.” She announced reading the file as she did so.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:57 am

"Uh...alright..." Was this really how punishments were administered. Rosalie had heard of other private school that swatted their students, but they didn't the students completely undress. Then again, Shokushu was anything but a normal private school. She does as she's told undressing though acting a bit timid, not out of embarrassment but uncertainty. Once she has the chains on her wrists, she waits to see how Daphnee would punish her.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:19 am

Daphnee read through the file even as she heard the chains affix only glancing up once as that had been done before finishing reading. Not too bad, she had noted the fighting that was the last thing there and the matter that she was on the soccer team which she had already known.

She sat the file down and wandered out of sight disappearing in some of the gloom as she took note of what she had to work with. She had a good idea of what was here already though she was not in room 316 before they were set up in familiar fashion just a few things out of place and she was noting that now.

“Miss Holbeck, we like to keep a certain image here and fighting disrupts that,”
she had found what she was looking for, the jar of yellow powder, spoon to scoop it with and a familiar looking ball gag.

“But I will give you this opportunity to tell me what you did wrong and perhaps we could see about correcting this.”
As she spoke she was filling the hollow ball gag with that powder before snapping it into place. Half filled with powder, two spoon fulls … small holes in the ball ensured that that powder could escape and be inhaled though just enough of it just wafting into her mouth if she only breathed with her nose. It would still be effective though not as effective.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:48 am

Rosalie simply nodded at first to what Daphnee said. But as she saw the ball gag and the powder being added to it, she was starting to get a little worried. What would that stuff do to her? "Yes...I got into a fight with another student because I lost my temper over something she said to me." She kept her explanation simple, figuring there was no point in going into too many details or try to make any excuses for it. It was unlikely to change anything. "Um, what was that you added in there?"

Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:01 pm

She had assumed correctly. No excuses would have matters as things had resulted in this. Some Prefects abused their power, others would have dealt with the issue in other ways for a first time offense as she would have likely done herself but she was not there to pass a sentence and her role here was to correct the problem.

The exact reason for the fight wasn't the issue and she suspected that the other girl was to be dealt with on a different day or another Prefect was handling it. She was only asked to cover this one. The other girl could have had an earlier session too for all she knew. It wasn't important in dispensing her duties.

“And you plan in correct such in the future, Miss Holbeck?”
She ignored questions about the ball gag for the moment but approached with it never the less. A finger slipping up and down her spine.

“The removal of the uniform is to ensure that no blood soils it. I do not think this warrants such a drastic punishment, but you were sent for correction and there is an opportunity here that may suit us better ...”
She had listened to whatever explanation on a game plan she had not yet applying the gag as a seal.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:58 pm

"Y-Yes, of course." While Rosalie felt bad about getting into a fight, it was only because it was unbecoming of her. A person from her social level was expected to be tactful and dignified when it came to dealing with those who insulted them, not violent. But as far as she was concerned, the other girl got what she deserved for saying such things about her family.

"Uh...blood?" That seemed pretty harsh considering this was Rosalie's first and only offense. She expected to endure some pain for fighting, but not anything that would draw blood.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:33 pm

“Oh, yes, Miss Holbeck. Blood, it happens from time to time and we Prefects can not violate rules either. Destruction of school property and all … I guess in the course of justice some rules can get broken. First offense I personally would not have sent you here for fighting but I have other interests to ...”

She affixed the gag and let the aphrodisiac begin to work it's magic. “Punishment does not have to be so harsh provided you learn your lesson. I have to record a few things about that powder, your unique experiences will serve me well,” she meant Ania, that aphrodisiac though she was unable to speak about it after all.

Going back to the file she reread it while the drug took effect then approached allowing a hand to brush down Rosalie's side. Feather light, she smiled a little. “Your choice, assist me or we can go the whole discipline route, possible blood though I doubt there would be anything more than a few bruises if that.”

As long as the lesson was learned it did not matter, besides this would assist in her collection of notes about the potency of this drug.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Once Rosalie took her first breath with the ball gag in place, the powder enters her body. Within moments she starts to squirm a little in place as the aphrodisiac takes affect on her. The slightest touch from Daphnee made her shiver a bit. She didn't even need to think about her choices and nods agreeing to whatever Daphnee wanted to do. At least it was with someone she considered a friend.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:42 pm

It was good that things did not have to get too violent. Of course this was her job and she would have explored that realm or repeat the mistake or the drug might encourage misbehavior in hope of getting more of it if there had been an addiction.

She had used only half the recommended dose though. She had been hoping that nothing foolish amounted from this though she had doubted that it would.

Her index finger pressed to Rosalie's nipple rubbing it in a small circle as she stood behind her. “How's that feel?” Suffice it to say with the gag on she had not been expecting an elaborate answer. A nod, a moan, something of the sort before she drew away returning with an egg shaped vibrator that she turned on, tracing it against her upper thigh as she moved it slower and slower to the inside of that thigh ...

Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Rosalie let out a muffled moan feeling Daphnee's finger going over her nipple. It seemed only half the dose was all that was needed for her. Her sex was already becoming moist with need as the aphrodisiac works it's way through her system. Feeling that vibrator on her thigh adds to her growing arousal making her squirm more in the chains. Somehow, being touched like this while helplessly restrained was also adding to her excitement. Maybe because she had been brought up to be strong and dominant throughout much of her life made being submissive appealing in some ways. It was a change of pace Rosalie secretly welcomed once in a while, though it also depended on who was dominating her.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:25 pm

The rattle of the chains as Rosalie's body swayed in her restraints. Unlike last time she could smell that growing arousal. All that water last time diluted the scent significantly and though she did not know if the dose felt as strong as the aphrodisiac that Rosalie had been exposed too before she had an idea herself seeing that she had been exposed to this drug in it's earlier form at least and had a general idea.

As she had already learned with Kanoe there had been steady improvements to it that she had not endured the new stuff yet that only worked it's insidious magic on the pleasure centers of her mind. The vibrator liking her inside of her thigh send a steady hum through her. It buzzed and neared her clit teasing about the labia as she worked her magic.

“Oh, you like this ...” She reached around to grasp one of her breasts squeezing it as she slid the vibrator over her clit now stroking against it directly with little short bursts. “The simplest way to stop you from fighting is to drain you of all excess energy so you cannot fight but that is only a temporary solution. Now, I could deny you pleasure as punishment too.” She paused given Rosalie enough time to process this.

“Same problem though. It is a short time fix at best. I suppose I'll just have to record this results and see how the future unfolds Miss Holbeck.”

Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:20 pm

As Rosalie's arousal keeps rising, her breathing gets harder. By now all the powder has been sucked out from the ball gag and into her system. She whimpers and moans through the gag as Daphnee's hand squeezes one of her breasts and feels the vibrator brought directly over her clit. Her legs were feeling weak from so much pleasure coursing through her body. She tries to spread her legs a little to make it easier to stay up, though this position doesn't look good for her. She understood what Daphnee was saying, but as long as the gag was in her mouth, she couldn't give any answers. There really didn't seem to be any point in it any since all the powder inside it was gone, unless Daphnee was really getting into this.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:42 am

She had heard the increase in breathing and could feel the flow of that chest. Whether Rosalie was attempting to get into a better position by opening up her stance or make it easier to receive pleasure she could not say though as this occurred she abruptly pulled back.

“I almost forgot -”
She undid the gag once it was apparent that there was nothing within it. Unhindered moans and answers worked better after all since she was still assisting nice with the collection of data. She walked away returning with a blindfold securing it to Rosalie.

“Your little secret. I won't always be standing behind you after all so let's avoid eye contact. Hm?”
A finger rubbed against her drenched lower petals. “Do you want something inside you? Perhaps here? Or maybe here?” The tip of a dildo began teasing about her back door as she mentioned it. It must have been lubed up as she would feel that gel against her as the dildo moved slightly against her, teasing her with the implement.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next