View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Duty (for Rosalie) 

Post Re: Duty (for Rosalie)
Rosalie was glad to have that ball gag removed. It was hard to swallow and made saliva run down her chin. But then she was confused about the blindfold. Why did Daphnee want to avoid eye contact with her? Perhaps she feared Rosalie would attempt to retaliate with her hypnosis? She never planned on doing that, not unless she felt Daphnee was overstepping her authority.

She moans out more feeling Daphnee's fingers rub on her sex. However, when she feels something at the back door, she winces and shakes her head. "Please no. Not there." Even with the aphrodisiac, Rosalie felt no pleasure from anal sex.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:43 pm

One never could tell as to what duress would do. The hypnosis wasn't likely as far as she was concerned and limited to just one sense at a time if she remembered correctly though there had been no reason to take chances with it.

The ball gag released she had noted the pleasure and denial there. The dose must not have been strong enough though it was only a half dose as she noted some of the differences. Then again it could be personal preferences too. Kanoe had been on the island longer than the two and was probably conditioned better than either of them at this stage though her own reconditioning was pretty far along given what she herself had been through over her time her already.

She applied a little more pressure with the dildo without penetrating Rosalie. “Oh? Not there? This is a punishment Miss Holbeck, not a reward.” She gave time for those words to sink in, the dildo sliding to rub over the folds of her labia now.

“But if you do not learn your lesson and get sent to the basement for fighting again I won't be so merciful,” a
fact, this gave her some recourse as far as a reason not to disobey again or she had the option of just doing it to teach a lesson and to ensure the avoidance of punishment. A guarantee of punishment in the future with something unwanted or one to be avoided again … if the record was extensive and warranted a more “hands on” approach then she would have probably considered the later as she continued to tease the mint haired girl.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:16 am

Rosalie knew Daphnee was right, she was there to be punished, not pleasured. She winces expecting to feel the dildo get pushed in, but relaxes when she feels it go over her sex instead. "Y-Yes, I understand. I will find more civilized ways to handle those situations." She answers, letting out a whimpering moan as she was continually being teased with the dildo. Despite her arousal, she wasn't going to beg for more just yet.

Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:44 am

“We have an understanding then. Consider yourself fortunate that you were handed over to me last minute. Luck, fate ...” whichever, it hardly mattered as she brought fingers back into contact with that clit, slowly rubbing against them as she brought the dildo along that slit.

Daphnee refrained from penetrating her just yet though she could smell the increased arousal in the air. It was her job to study the drug after all and there had been no means to rush. She was experimenting with the quantities of the dose now seeing how effective a full dose was compared to the half dose she used today. A full dose made one open to suggestion, even seeking reward, what would the half dose do? Was it already in full swing or did it take longer to effect her?

“You want this in you, Miss Holbeck?”

Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:21 am

Rosalie did consider herself lucky. She didn't know any other students who were prefects and had no idea how they would have handled this, but she doubted they would've given her the options Daphnee had. She nods to Daphnee's question, still not ready to beg but was not going to deny that her body was in need. "Y-Yes...I do..."

Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:56 pm

“Yes, I suppose you would.” Daphnee added after the answer. She was sent her for correction, the matter was trivial but this gave her the opportunity to study the effects of the drug.

“I felt the earlier admixture … it's strong, not as strong as ...” She halted. She had been about to say Ania's aphrodisiac but could not speak of her attacks, not without consequences being delivered onto her Mistress as she was told by Therion.

She did not deliver her from bliss though. Daphnee continued to tease that clit with slow strokes while that toy danced about the slit of her core. “Maybe if you ask nicely I'll reward the request.” She teased from behind the student as she played with that body allowing the drug to further increase in intensity.

Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:35 pm

Rosalie's hands and toes curl and uncurl constantly as the drug courses through her body, and Daphnee would not grant her relief unless she asked for it. At least she wasn't being told to beg, but somehow it felt a bit humiliating having to ask Daphnee to pleasure her. Perhaps because she knew Daphnee wasn't really into other girls. "Please...I-I need it....inside me..."

Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:19 pm

She retracted the toy then and her touch instead brushing a hand over the back of her emerald colored hair. The drug seemed to be having it's effect though she was uncertain as to whether it was stronger than Ania's drug or not. She debated the question for a moment longer.

The brake was brief though she could collect more information from the lack of stimulus as if there were some as well. But her aim wasn't to make Rosalie beg. She detested begging learning it got her nowhere more than a year ago. Since then she was close a few times but managed to keep it together long enough.

Returning the dildo she quoted a movie that she had even managed to see once upon a time renting it. An old one though she used German as she leaned close whispering into her ear from behind.

“Wie du möchtest.”

Once more the toy teased along that slit then pushed inside that heated sex slowly. “Tell me when.”

She would keep pushing it in until Rosalie told her to stop.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:05 am

Rosalie lets out a whimper feeling Daphnee tease her a little more, then gasps and moans as the toy is slowly pushed into her sex. It wasn't until Daphnee got about 8 inches inside her that Rosalie speaks, "Ah, no more. Please..." Had she been less experienced, Rosalie would probably have only been able to take about half the toy.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:43 am

Daphnee halts. She allows Rosalie to bask in that feel, those several inches before slowly tracing her finger over that clit in small clock wise circles before slowly rotating the toy inside her o brush against internal walls.

Warm lips descend upon her shoulder. A small kiss there as the toy reacts then pushes back inside with a slow circular thrust that she delivers into her. She keeps this up for a small while pressing inside her, hat finger stirring her own arousal as the aphrodisiac is stimulated in much the same fashion as a log being tossed onto a burning fire

Even with half a dose the arousal felt intense, perhaps not as potent as other aphrodisiac but it was a strong blend she had discovered with Kanoe and could make her more impressionable if more of the drug had been used Even now there was no mistaking the pleasant feel and how open to suggestion Rosalie was becoming.

“Faster?” Daphnee questioned the toy and her finger moving in response to those whimpers that she heard. If indeed she desired it the pace would escalate or remain as it was as the Prefect continued to carry out the sentence.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:00 pm

Rosalie's moans become louder as Daphnee moves the toy around inside her and plays with her clit more. The kiss makes her shudder in delight. Her body was burning with need, it was almost on the same level as the arousal Ania had produced. Though it was still nothing compared to having it injected directly into her on their previous encounter. "Oh yes please...so good..." She says between her moans.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:53 pm

The responses were more intense now and that toy increased in tempo as she pushed it in and pulled it, twisting it each time as she pressed it into her using her own excitement to coat the toy The thumb of that hand began to dash against her clit on occasion as she moved the other hand peeling it up her flat stomach and going higher up that abdomen until her hand settled over a breast.

She began to sculpt that breast with her hand, squeezing the breast, rubbing her palm against the nipple as she promoted it to hardness. Her own chest pressed against Rosalie's back allowing her to feel the poke of nipples.

Sexually Daphnee was more into men, or so she would have believed as her encounters with males were all monsters. She enjoyed control that shudder, those moans, it had not been until Ania that she had a taste of control, in that case it had been illusionary though not long back there was Kanoe too and she allowed that situation to get to her head. That sort of control was intoxicating as it was now. Where she had been in command of allowing or denying that blissful state.

“So soft. Definitely not as large as Miss Shade's but I like the feel of your breasts as well. You wish to cum, don't you? Just what are you willing to do to earn it?”

Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Daphnee really seemed to be getting into pleasuring and tormenting Rosalie. And this time she didn't have the excuse of being under the influence of any drug as her reason. Perhaps she only enjoyed other women when she was dominating them.

That was difficult for Rosalie to answer. Though she was highly aroused from the aphrodisiac, she still had some sense of family and self pride and limited herself on what she would do just to have an orgasm. Though it was unlike anyone outside the basement would ever hear of this, it was a chance Rosalie was unwilling to take. She could only think of one answer to give, and hoped the answer wouldn't ask too much of her. "What must I do? And...who is Miss Shade?"

Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:15 pm

She paused a moment at the question. She did not have any drug flowing through her system just then though she gave the matter a brief thought “Miss Shade is a senior that came to me attention some time back. An E cup,” she states though there is the added question as to what she wanted from Rosalie.

Begging was out though unlike Kanoe Rosalie was better connected to her peers and this shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

“Oh, you could just let me know if you hear or see anything unusual.”

She kissed the other shoulder briefly then seized the orb in her grasp once again though the toy remained still her thumb traced and flicked against her clit as Rosalie decided on her response.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:38 pm

"Oh...oh my..." Rosalie's last remark was in reaction to hearing about the other student's cup size. She could only imagine what a sight that must have been, and with Daphnee toying with her in the same way she was toying with Rosalie. Her thoughts turned back to her own situation as Daphnee went back to teasing her, keeping her on that sexual high but denying her release until a more specific answer was given. It was getting to be too much. But before she set her pride aside, she had one final question for Daphnee.

"What happens here...it stays here...right? No one will know?"

Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next