View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Duty (for Rosalie) 

Post Re: Duty (for Rosalie)
“Mm hm,” she answered moving that toy inside her marginally. “I trust we are in agreement?” She did not mention her basement antiques with anyone though only Kanoe and now Rosalie had been part of matters. Usually it had been enough to just warn or issue demerits on something

Once they were in agreement though she sped up with that toy going only so deep with it as she explored that passage. She had been a far ways from finished with her though and she took delight in those sounds she stole from the other girl.

“What I do down here stays down here.”
It was no one's business though she would tell her Mistress if asked about specifics otherwise it would just be 'disciplining a student' but it was highly unlikely that Vera would need more information then then that.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:15 pm

"Then I will do whatever you ask of me. Please let me cum." Rosalie finally answered, trusting Daphnee wouldn't breathe a word of what she was about to do to anyone. She had no reason to really believe Daphnee would speak openly about what went on in the basement, but she simply wanted to hear that reassurance. But what would Daphnee have her do?

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:10 pm

The first order of business was making her cum. The terms had been accepted and reassurances made. The toy moved at a faster tempo all of a sudden with occasional nudges to her clit. While she did that she continued her attack on that breast squeezing it and manipulating it until she could feel the hard nipple pressing against her palm.

Thumb and forefinger captured it rolling the hardened peak between them. She had a fair amount of practice with Ania and other female entities on the island and had been no stranger to delivering pleasure.

Her mouth pressed down along a shoulder blade before her tongue escaped her lips leaving a warm trail as she deviated toward some upper portions of that spine careful in avoiding as much hair as possible and even using her nose to nudge some of hat hair out of her way.

“Don't hold back Miss Holbeck”

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Rosalie's answer seemed to be sufficient as she felt the toy being thrust in and out of her sex again but at a much faster pace. That along with Daphnee's hand squeezing her breast and using her fingers to roll over her nipples sent her arousal skyrocketing. Her back arches and lets out a long loud moan as cums hard. Once it passes, her knees give out and slumps down though her cuffed wrists keep her from falling to the ground. Even after that orgasm, Rosalie's body is still in need thanks to the aphrodisiac. "We're...not done yet...are we?" Rosalie asks as she tries to catch her breath.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:35 pm

“What do you think?” She slides the soaked toy out of that heated passage and let's those words sink in as Rosalie catches her breath. She had been exposed to the earlier version of hat aphrodisiac and had some idea of how strong this one was though she returns to the shelves returning with a few vibrators

One of her erect nipples had been concealed beneath the blue sash though the other is easier to make out as she kneels down and sets down a few vibrators. One egg shaped one and the other looking more like a blue dildo.

A hand smooths over a breast though, her index finger swirling over the nipple. “I'll let you catch your breath a little. I normally don't do this hence sending Stephanie your way but as you know I've had a little practice.”

She inferred the time they spent with Ania though she could not speak of it that was all that was needed to be said to get Rosalie to understand where the practice came from. She leaned forward capturing the other breast and using her tongue to sweep over that nipple before sucking on that breast briefly.

Backing away from it her green eyes flick towards Rosalie. “Whenever you are ready Miss Holbeck.” And she returned to sucking and caressing those breasts as she waited for Rosalie to recover some.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:56 pm

"Mmm...I know you don't normally do this unless you have to, but could it be possible you only enjoy other girls if you can dominate them?" Rosalie asked letting out a soft moan as her breast was played with some more. She tried not to say it in a way that sounded like a taunt or accusation, but more as something for Daphnee to consider.

After a few moments, Rosalie feels she has recovered enough and nods to Daphnee. "Go ahead...I'm ready."

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:05 pm

She considers the comment. “It's a bit complicated ...” She liked the attention she received from her Mistress and had no hiccups about serving female monsters who she found to be nicer over all than their male counterparts. It was not as if she were having her own sexual needs seen too but she found that it was thrilling having such controlled

“I suppose. You and Miss Shade are the only ones I disciplined in such a manner.”
There was Midnight when she was drugged though it seemed that Rosalie had been onto something.

Switching on the vibrator that looked more like a dildo she traced it against Rosalie's sex nice and slowly as she teased and toyed with the labia. The egg shaped one got turned on and applied to her clit as she traced that one against that love pearl

For the moment she worked on those external torments as she leaned in to suck a breast using that tongue to sweep over a nipple then moved to the next and did the same there before one of the vibrators angled itself against her entrance and held itself there as the other continued to trace over her clit. Green eyes flicked to her, waited a moment then pushed that vibrator straight into her letting eager thrusts fill that chalice each time

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Rosalie gasps feeling the vibrators pressed against her suddenly turn on and start teasing her, making her moan and whimper. The feeling then goes from torment to sheer delight feeling the new toy pushed into her sex as it was still buzzing. She shudders at this new sensation never having had an actual vibrator used on her before, it felt so good but in a way she wasn't familiar with. "Ah! How about...when you were directing...me and Lily...?" While Daphnee wasn't really dominating the two girls that time, she was commanding them how to pleasure each other. Not too far off from being dominant.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:47 pm

Her mind had been brought around to that. Hearing those moans, the vibrating sounds and the wet slurping sound she seemed to delight in all this as she twisted that vibrator inside of Rosalie as she tormented the girl with that fast pace pushing the vibrator deep inside frequently.

The vibrations buzzing against her inner walls as Daphnee thought then smiled. Lily had sizable tits as well, nowhere near the size of Kanoe, she doubted that few were that big and only Ania was within that size range that she had met so far.

“Lily has a nice pair. But yes, I enjoyed that too,”
Rosalie might be on to something. She thrust the vibrator forth leaving it to buzz within her for the time being rather than extracting it Biting down around a nipple with care she began tugging at it softly as she molded that clit with a series of vibrations.

It was her Mistress that brought such sensations to her clit in the past and she recalled keenly how good that felt duplicating that (she hoped) to Rosalie.

“I think that makes sense.”
It wasn't as if she was turned on by having direct attention upon herself in most cases but enjoyed delivering such a state upon others. It was a thrill to be in command of such power after all and a part of her wondered if that was how Vera had felt at such times.

Fri May 01, 2015 12:08 am

By now, Rosalie's knees had again given out from the intense pleasure Daphnee was giving her. She felt a stool being put under her knees to bring her back up, which was good since hanging by her arms the way she was made it rather difficult to breathe. Her moans would go short and spastic to long as another orgasm was quickly building inside her. "Oh god! So close...uhhh..."

Fri May 01, 2015 12:34 am

Both feeling and seeing that Rosalie was close she she presses the vibrator inside her one very last time holding it deep inside her. She flicks it off and holds it there as she spends time with those breasts then, suddenly, without warning she turns on the vibrator to a setting she had not used before.

The vibrator hums back to life with an intense jolt that rocks against her slick walls stimulating hat G spot before the toy is drawn out and pushed back in with an accelerated speed that feeds that aphrodisiac sending those vibrations through those walls.

“You like?” She had doubts that she could attain the same peaks of pleasure that Lily brought her too on a regular basis simply because the other had more experience dealing with her though the aphrodisiac helped even that inexperience out a bit.

She made those little adjustments as she saw them pushing the toy at an angel this way and that increasing or decreasing the tempo based off of the strength of those moans that guided her hands.

Fri May 01, 2015 12:50 am

At first, it looked as though Rosalie was going to be denied release again as Daphnee turned off the vibrator yet left it deep inside her. But then she suddenly gasps when the toy turned back on and at a higher level. She felt a tremendous surge of pure bliss wash over her body making it jerk and spasm as her orgasm hits her harder than before. It's such a shock to Rosalie that she can barely make any noise at all as she came. She can only nod in answer to Daphnee as she breathes heavily trying to recover and gather her thoughts again.

Fri May 01, 2015 1:13 am

The nod of acknowledgment though shes made to endure the intense orgasm. Daphnee does not let up this time as she allows those vibrations to tare through the girl as they assist with the arousal brought on by that drug.

When the worse of it subsides she turns the vibrator off sliding it out of her. Bringing the device over her body she eventually touches it to her lips dragging across them long enough so that Rosalie could suck her own juices off of he device if so desired.

But the pleasure had not been over yet as the egg shaped vibrator slips down from her clit rolling around her labia then straight over that trembling sex teasing against that slit without entering her just yet.

Stroking her in much the same fashion as if she were painting a fence Daphnee gives her just a small moment to catch her breath before clicking up the intensity of hose vibrations too as she sets down the dildo-like vibrator stroking the back of her head, smoothing out that hair.

Stroking down it she presses the other vibrator inside her, fingers pressing her open as well as the vibrations that rush through her the pace a contrast to the one from earlier as she generates a slow burning through that core

Fri May 01, 2015 1:29 am

Rosalie does take of the toy into her mouth, but with little enthusiasm. She was already getting exhausted, and it seemed her "punishment" was not yet over. She hadn't even fully recovered this time before Daphnee began to press the smaller vibrator over her soaked pussy and clit, then was pushed inside her. Was there a time limit on how much Rosalie had to endure? Or was Daphnee going to inflict a certain number of orgasms on her? All Rosalie knew was that this toy was on a higher level and was already driving up her arousal despite how worn down she was feeling. If she had another release like that, she would more than likely pass out.

Fri May 01, 2015 6:19 am

The blindfold made it tougher to read the situation that was going through Rosalie's head so she had to use her own experiences with the earlier drug. There was some hesitance taking the soaked toy between her lips though Rosalie did, that toy pressing between her lips fucking that mouth with delicate little thrusts as her fingers and vibrator pushed inside Rosalie

The guests were unlikely to stopped until satisfied or she passed out and Daphnee was aware that she had encountered at least two of them, remembering the talk of a mermaid, a demon and of course Ania. Two of the three she had met herself.

She did not have a number in mind as far as orgasms or an end goal such as that. Her aim was to study the effects of the drug and carry out her duties but the crime hardly made for a harsh punishment so just a while longer while that aphrodisiac burned she would be the water that dosed those flames.

“So wet,” fingers pressed inside her passage as that egg shaped vibrator did it's job. A touch swept against her side stroking against her delicately as her tongue circled a nipple dashing over it in the end and nibbling on it as her hand snaked around her hip resting on her ass and holding onto her there as her fingers worked inside her.

“Just how much more can you take, hm?”

Fri May 01, 2015 12:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next