View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 An Artist's Passion(for Renetta) 

Post An Artist's Passion(for Renetta)
It had been a couple of days since her encounter with 263, and she couldn't stop thinking about how she gave in so easily. The first session was because of its constant touch, but the second she did so to protect Izumi. However, she did come away from that experience with something positive: a new art project to work on. She had been doing nude sketches that were slightly suggestive at best, but now she wanted to take it further. She wanted to make a drawing of someone in the throes of passion; on the verge of an orgasm. The only problem was who would she draw like that?

Mildred left her room and slowly wandered down the halls as she thought about this.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:20 pm

Post Re: An Artist's Passion(for Renetta)
Renetta sat in the deserted common room, hunched over her own knees and quietly thinking to herself. She'd been through a lot in the few days since she'd got here. She'd discovered that there were creatures on this island. Monsters, hiding in the shadows and stalking the students. She didn't know how many there were, or who knew. But at least one had attacked her already, and she was starting to suspect there was another nearby. A ghost, haunting her room. If she was right, then that ghost had already done things to her. Not dangerous, life-threatening things, but not exactly things that felt good to think about. No matter how she thought about it, that thing had had sex with her in her sleep, without her knowing. It had raped her, through her own imagination. And she had liked it.

But on top of all that, it hadn't taken her as a man, but rather another girl. And she had... liked it like that? She certainly hadn't minded. Did that mean she liked girls that way? She'd never had a romantic relationship either way, so she had no basis for extrapolation. All this left her feeling pretty confused, and she sat in her little corner, trying to think things through.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:33 am

Mildred at first thought of asking Lacey to do the project with her, but Lacey had been too busy lately. But as she keeps trying to think of someone, she notices something out of the corner of her eye and looks down in the corner. What was that girl doing there? She looked scared and confused. She didn't seem to notice Mildred yet, so she comes over and taps the girl's arm. "Um, are you alright? Why are you sitting there like that?"

Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:50 am

With a start, Renetta jerks back to reality as Mildred taps her. She quickly looks up in surprise into Mildred's eyes, her own widening. "Oh, no, um..." She quickly stands up, swaying slightly on her feet as her balance races to catch up with her new stance. She rightens herself and turns to face Mildred. "I-it's nothing, I'm sorry. I was just... thinking about things. I'm fine, thank you." Her eyes shift nervously between her feet and her sides, seeming to have trouble meeting Mildred's properly. Renetta has never met this girl before, and it's not in her nature to just open up to people in an instant. Even if she could, she doesn't know how this girl will react if she were to start going on about monsters and possession and everything that had happened. She was bound to just think she was crazy. She crosses an arm in front of herself.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:21 am

"If you say so. I'm guessing you're new here. My name's Mildred." Mildred says as she kneels down in front of Renetta. "Having a bit of a tough time adjusting to this place?"

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:07 pm

"H-hi. My name's Renetta," the girl says, her eyes looking back to Mildred's. She smiles warmly, trying to hide her anxiety about meeting someone new. Mildred seemed nice, even if she couldn't tell her exactly what was going on with her. "Um, yes, you could... say that. The last few days have been.... busy."

Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:20 am

"Yes, it's tough for almost everyone the first few days. But it'll get easier as time goes by." Mildred said, trying to reassure Renetta. There was a moment of silence before Mildred speaks up again. "Um, listen, I have a little request of you. Would you...mind modeling for me for a sketch? You are very pretty and I think I could make a good drawing of you."

Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:49 am

Renetta's blush was immediate and intense at Mildred's request. "M-me?! You want me to model?! O-oh, I, um... I don't think I could really... I mean, I'm not really that pretty, and I'm sure there are better girls who could... for you, so...."

Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:55 am

"Oh come now, you shouldn't put yourself down. If someone says they think you're pretty, you should take the compliment. There's nothing wrong with being modest, but you're not doing yourself any good by saying anything negative about yourself. Come with me, we can do the sketch in my room. My roommate will be out for a while so it'll just be you and me." Mildred says, offering her hand to help Renetta up.

Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:32 pm

"Oh, well.... alright, if you say so..." Renetta takes Mildred's hand, and stands up to follow the girl to her room.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:30 am

Mildred smiles and leads Renetta to her room and fetching her sketchbook when they get there. "Here, I'll show you some of my other work." She opens the book and shows Renetta various sketches of objects and landscapes. At one point she pauses though and looks to her. "I don't expect you to do this kind of modeling you're about to see." Mildred then turns the page and shows Renetta the nude sketches she had done so far.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:30 am

Renetta watches with wide eyes as Mildred flips through the pages of her sketch book. "Oh wow," she comments. "These are really good. You're a great artist." Mildred pauses, and says she doesn't expect Renetta to do what she's about to see. "Um, okay..." Renetta agrees uncertainly. The next moment, the pages are full of nude women drawn on the paper. Some pose suggestively, others more naturally, but all are on full display. Renetta blushes and swallows hard. "O-oh! Oh, um... they're... they're very good. So, uh... lifelike!" Her compliment is shaky as she stares almost unblinking at the drawings.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:59 am

"I'm glad you like them. Some of these girls are actually students here. This one is Lacey, and that one is Sapphire. I would like to add you to my book, though it doesn't have to be nude if you'd prefer it not to. I did mean what I said when told you I thought you were pretty." Mildred says, blushing some.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:12 am

"O-oh! Thank you!" Renetta smiles sincerely at Mildred. She tries not to think about the state of undress of the girls, or how strangely appealing it is to see them this way. "I'd be happy for you to draw me, too," she says. "What, um... what should I do?"

Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:22 pm

Mildred looks at Renetta and around the room for a moment trying to decide on a pose. "Hmm...oh I know. Lay on my bed here on your belly propped up on your elbows and give a soft smile. I think that'll suit you perfectly. Let me move a chair into position." She takes a chair away from one of the desks and it a few feet from Renetta facing her at a slight angle to get both her face and body.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next