View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 An Artist's Passion(for Renetta) 

Post Re: An Artist's Passion(for Renetta)
Renetta turns back to the bed and climbed onto it, lying down as Mildred had instructed. She props her head on her elbows and tries to give the right smile. Her legs bend at her knees, pushing her fee into the air over her head, and causing her soft white dress to slide down her legs to her knees.

Fri May 01, 2015 12:26 am

"Make your smile just a bit bigger...there we go. Perfect." Mildred starts her work, first getting Renetta's basic shape then adding the details. She tries to get that as quickly as possible so that her model doesn't lay like that for too long and gets sore. "Renetta, when you saw those other girls, did you...happen to like what you saw?"

Fri May 01, 2015 12:49 am

Renetta does her best to lay still on the bed, trying not to move and make things harder. She perks up when Mildred asks her a question, but her cheeks quickly flush when she hears what it is. "I, uh... what... I-I told you, th-they're very well done. You have... a lot of talent..." She can't bring herself to look Mildred in the eye as her memories fill with the images of those naked girls stretched out before her. Her legs shift uncomfortably on their own.

Fri May 01, 2015 7:26 am

Mildred could see from the reaction Renetta gave that the answer was yes, though she did not actually say it. "There's nothing wrong with enjoying another woman. The girl who's my roommate here is actually my girlfriend...and my mistress." She says blushing at the last part. "Um, I could make you a copy of one of those sketches for your own private enjoyment if you like."

Fri May 01, 2015 5:34 pm

"M-mistress?" Renetta wasn't really familiar with that kind of relationship, but Mildred's expression and the implications got enough of the point across. Renetta blushes with her, although that's nothing compared to what comes next. Renetta's face practically blanches in shock. "M-my own enjoyment?! You mean... oh, no! No no no! I mean, I don't... do that... or at least, I thought I didn't?" She wavers, remembering the dream she had, and how she'd woken up covered in her own fluids, arousal strong on her mind. Maybe she had had her own sexual experience with herself after all. Definitely over a girl.

Fri May 01, 2015 5:52 pm

"Hmm, it sounds as though you've kind of been fantasizing over it but you're too scared to actually try it. Does that sound about right?" Mildred asks as she continues sketching. "Both me and my mistress were new to that as well, so we know how you feel right now. I'm not going to try to force you into it, but I hope you find the courage to try it. You really don't know what you're missing."

Fri May 01, 2015 6:25 pm

"I... I don't know if 'fantasizing' is the right word, exactly," Renetta admits hesitantly. "I just... I had this dream the other night. I was... I had sex, with another girl. And the dream was really weird near the end, but the sex part... I think I liked it. And then some things happened on the beach and... now I just don't really know what to think." She was quiet for a moment before she asked, "When... when you two... are together, does... is it good?"

Fri May 01, 2015 6:45 pm

"Oh yes. Izumi is very good at giving pleasure, but she likes to tease by withholding orgasms sometimes. It's her way of reminding me and any other girls that might be with us that she makes the calls. If you're interested, I could talk to her and maybe you could have some fun with me and her." Mildred said. After a few more minutes, she finishes the sketch. "All done. Come have a look."

Fri May 01, 2015 6:55 pm

"O-oh... I see." Renetta blushes brightly and looks down at the bed as Mildred continues to draw. That was, perhaps, more information than she was particularly looking for. Talk of orgasms and control has her equal parts embarrassed and... strangely warm and tingly. She tries not to think about it too much, but the words keep coming back to her as she does her best to lay still. Finally, Mildred beckons her over.

She still feels warm and shaky as she walks over and peers down at the sketch.

Fri May 01, 2015 7:10 pm

The sketch for the most part matched Renetta's pose, but Mildred added some of the blushing she was doing during their conversation. "I felt the way you were blushing was really cute, so I added it to the sketch. How do you like it?" She asks with a big smile, obviously proud of her work.

Mon May 04, 2015 5:59 pm

"It's wonderful!" she beamed. Her features were captured with soft, careful detail. She even liked the way her blush looked, although it did add a bit of... suggestiveness to it? Maybe that was just her imagination. At the very least, it wasn't any more suggestive than the girls without clothing.

Mon May 04, 2015 9:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2