View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 While You Were Sleeping (Renetta) 

Post Re: While You Were Sleeping (Renetta)
Renetta slept for another half hour or so after Tiana woke, before finally stirring with a soft moan. She looked around the room, and noticed Tiana moving around, putting away her things. Renetta watched her groggily for a moment, having to process that she even had a roommate now. Then, the memories of everything that had happened last night came flooding back to her. Her eyes shot open wide, and she sprung up to a sitting position. Feeling the cool air against her chest, Renetta looked down to realize she was still topless. She scrambled for her top, grabbing it and turning her back to the other girl as she frantically redressed herself.

She blushed brightly as thoughts of last night's sex filled her mind. What had all of that been about? Had her new roommie... raped her? Well, maybe the first half. The second half certainly couldn't be considered non-consensual... at least on her part. More importantly, why had she done it?

Renetta cleared her throat, not really sure where to begin... or, resume. "Um, good morning," she offered, saying what she thought was probably the lamest thing she could have said.

Sun May 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Tiana smirked and shook her head as her roommate scrambled to get dressed. Cute and shy. A potent combination, but that changed nothing. She was determined to keep things platonic.

She politely made sure she was looking the other way as the other woman finished getting dressed. Waiting for the shy girl to make the fist move. Which she soon did, with the most adorkably awkward good morning ever. It simultaneously made her heart melt and her panties damp.

"Oh hey, you're up," Tiana said finally. Hope I didn't freak you ot last night. You know, just showing up in your room unannounced. And sorry about overstepping boundaries by just leaving my clothes on the floor. I'm not usually so messy, but I just had to jump into bed last night. I was exhausted."

Tiana set her violin case on the trunk at the foot of her bed before finally crossing the room, her free breasts jiggling under her loose shirt with every step. "Name's Tiana. Tiana Walker," she introduced herself, offering her hand. "What's your name, cutie?" she added, the mentally kicked herself for flirting, however slightly.

Reika Leggy Slut and Resident Genius

Tue May 05, 2015 5:53 am

"L-last night? Oh, uh..." Renetta had expected that last night would, of course, come up in conversation. But the girl's focus on relatively inconsequential elements like her clothes and not introducing herself was perplexing. Renetta tried to focus on what she was saying as she approached and asked for her name. "I-I'm Renetta," she said, politely returning the handshake. Was she going to mention anything about the uproarious sex they'd had last night? They... had done that, right? Had that been another insane dream. It wouldn't be the first she'd had here.

"It's fine," she said. "About the clothes, I mean. Um... how... did you sleep?"

Tue May 05, 2015 7:38 am

"Me? I slept like a log. Hope I didn't disturb you last night. I'm told I snore sometimes."

With a smile, Tiana went back to putting her things away, showing no signs that she had the slightes recollection of raping her roommate last night, then being raped by her. "So how do you like Shokushu so far?" she asked while she was bending over near her bed, placing several pair of shoes just under it. This caused her shirt to ride up, placing her panties on full display and pointing more or less directly at Renetta. "I'm kind of getting a late start in the whole college thing. The brochures sure made it look nice, but what's it really like?"

Tue May 05, 2015 1:22 pm

"Snore..." Renetta mumbled in shock as Tiana returned to putting her things away. She barely paid attention to the girl, focused on what she thought were her memories. Maybe she really had dreamed the whole thing. She could feel that her panties were still soiled from whatever it had been, but it wouldn't have been the first time she'd cum in her dreams. She really didn't remember taking her shirt off, though. Maybe... maybe Tiana didn't remember it happening? Maybe it was like sleep walking, only a little bit more... intense. Could such a thing exist?

"Huh?!" Renetta snapped back to reality as Tiana spoke to her. She looked over at the girl, only to get an eyeful of her panty-covered crotch. She blushed brightly as the sight brought the memories of last night back more vividly. But the way that sight made her feel was anything but repulsed. She looked down and forced herself to focus on the question. "Oh, yes. It's, um... it's great. It's really... beautiful. And everyone is so... welcoming." Her mind raced. Should she ask? Should she tell her? If she didn't say anything, would it happen again? ...it might.

"I think you'll like it here," Renetta smiled sweetly. No need to jump to conclusions.

Tue May 05, 2015 5:09 pm

Tiana stood back up and turned to face Renetta. "Oh I'm sure I will --" She stopped when she noticed the blush in her roomates's cheeks. She smirked. "What's with the blushing? Were you just checking out my ass?" She winked at Renetta, then turned in place so that her backside was facing her roommate, and gave her butt a slap while looking over her shoulder at Renetta. "Don't be be embrassed. It's is a very nice ass. Though if I knew you swung that way, I wouldn't have bothered put a shirt on this morning."

She let her words hang in the air for a bit, then laughed it off. "Relax I'm just messing with you."

Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:41 pm

"Huh?" Renetta's eyes widened as her new roommate spun and modeled her behind in front of her. She tensed at the idea of Tiana not wearing a shirt... again, but began to relax as the other girl laughed it off as a joke. Her blush was still intense as she chuckled nervously. "Heh heh, right. That would be... funny." She had, of course, seen plenty of Tiana without a shirt. Felt it, too. Was it unfair to remember everything that had happened, and not tell the other girl about it? Would it embarrass her?

"D-do you...?" she started suddenly. She paused, but forced herself to finish. "Do you... swing that way?"

Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:17 pm

At first Tiana's only reply was another smirk. Teasing this petite young woman was fun. A rush, really. She felt, well, powerful.

Tiana approached where Renetta sat on the bed, placing both hands on the matress on either side of her roomates's lap so she could lean over to whisper in the girl's ear. "I'm not telling. Roomates should still have some secrets, don't you think?"

She the pulled back and crossed back to her side of the room. In totally normal voice, she said, "Well, I'm off to take a shower! Talk to you later, cutie." With that she grabbed her unpacked shower suppose and was off the shower.

----------

If Renetta was worried about a repeat assault that night, she didn't need to be. Tiana slept in her own bed that night. And the next. And the one after that.

On the fourth night, she would wake to find Tiana on top of her, face buried in the younger woman's crotch while her own crocth hovered over Renetta's face.

Then nothing for a week.

Then two nights of sleep sex.

Then nothing for a night.

Then every night for a week.

There didn't seem to be a pattern to it. The only question was when, not if.

Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:47 pm

The second night rooming with Tiana, Renetta slept soundly and uninterrupted. As she woke in the morning, she found Tiana still flirty and cute, but wondered that she hadn't been assaulted by her subconscious roommate during the night. She didn't dwell on it, though, and even less after the third night. That only made it more surprising the night after that, when she orgasmed herself awake, finding Tiana's tongue deep in her pussy. Her own tongue was inside Tiana's folds practically before she could think about it, as her body already began to build towards another release.

After that, Renetta woke periodically to find herself the subject of Tiana's sexual desires. It wasn't exactly consensual, but given her consistent willingness to reciprocate, it didn't exactly feel like rape. Given the girl's good looks, and the terrors that occasionally befell her on the island, this seemed like a vacation more than anything else. Renetta never spoke of it the next morning, though, deciding not to risk killing the goose laying the golden eggs. She just continued to go to bed every night, not knowing if it would happen, but more and more hoping that it would.

Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2