View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A Chance Meeting (For Camryn & Kanoe) 

Post Re: A Chance Meeting (For Camryn & Kanoe)
"Ahh... Ahhh..." Kanoe was panting heavily. Heat flushed her cheeks and her body glistened with sweat. Cammy could feel the student's pulse racing within those luscious globes. "Uhhnnn... M-More... Please..." she groaned, arching her body into those massaging fingers. It felt so good as those fingers squeezed and stroked her tender titflesh. They throbbed with erotic agony as they burned with desire. It felt like her chest was melting. It was so wonderful. Heels dragged against the bedsheets. Her hands could not reach her yearning sex so they began stroking Cammie's sides instead.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:02 pm

More? Oh boy. Kanoe was fully in heat and apparently the only way I can even attempt to calm her down is to give her exactly what she is asking for. Kanoe's squirming and twitching on my own bed got to a rather intense movement but I was sitting on her hands to prevent her from pleasing herself. So her hands were stroking my sides instead. What a conundrum. Quickly changing my own position and turned about so I had an access to Kanoe's pussy instead of massaging her chest. My hands, ever so slowly traced down Kanoe's body, slowly moving towards her sex only to pass it and glide a bit down her legs before slowly gliding back up and finally touching her sex. "More? Or do you like the teasing more?"

(Ok I'm such a dork... wrong account... Pretend I'm on the other one... >.>)

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:48 pm

((No worries. I've done it too))

It was impossible to sit on both hands and ensure they both remained pin after enough squirming. But, Cammy had switched to a more active role rather than trying to prevent Kanoe from cumming. The raven haired woman's toes curled as hands stroked over her juicy entrance. "Ohhh..." Camryn was teasing her but the woman turning around gave the witch plenty to work with to return the favor.

Arms wrapped around her partner's thighs. She held them apart as she pulled the student closer. Cammy felt warm breaths caress her still covered sex. "Mmm..." Kanoe pressed her lips to the covered slit and began to drag her tongue over the damp fabric. As Cammie teased, Kanoe was already moving for the main course as she began trying to eat the woman's pussy through her bathing suit. The young woman would feel Kanoe's fingers began to pull aside her bathing suit, allowing the witch to drag her long tongue along those exposed netherlips.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:58 pm

My eyes widened feeling Kanoe move quickly towards my sex lips with an urgency. Before I could really protest about it, I felt Kanoe's tongue drag across my thin fabric protecting my sex. It was my turn to squirm, I turned my head around, letting out a, "Heeyy!" before a gasp escaped my mouth. Her fingers came in contact with my pussy, easily pushing my undies aside which followed quickly by her tongue. Moans escaped my lips while I leaned in between Kanoe's legs too, spreading her damp sex lips apart with my fingers before dragging my own tongue across her pussy several times. I tried hiding my moans some what but found it hard to. The heat coming off of the witch still amazed me.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:14 pm

What started as an attempt to bring a student back to her senses ended with both women in a sixty-nine position. Kanoe did not care. Cammy's body felt so good against her own. Their heat seeped into each other. The witch's thighs part, letting Camryn bury herself in her wet snatch while she did the same to her partner.

"Ahhh... Mmm... Mmph..." She found Cammie's taste to be intoxicating. Her long tongue slid deep inside those tight depths, taking long slow licks of those inner walls until she felt the woman tense up. She would give the woman's g-spot a slow test lick to ensure she found her partner's weakspot. Her tongue then slid over the throbbing bundle of her nerves. Kanoe's long tongue was a minor alteration done to her by monsters on this island much like her breasts. Her tongue began to shiver at a rapid speed, quickly stroking back and forth across those sensitive nerves to produce the maximum amount of pleasure to the once reluctant woman.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:29 pm

Can't say I find this ironic. It was very hot though, Kanoe's soft skin is very enticing and something that's rather hard to avoid not being turned on when she is pressing against you like this. So I did press my face in between Kanoe's legs, my tongue finding her little web nub. Wasn't hard to miss honestly, she was so turned on at this point it's just glistening and staring me in the face, literally. My tongue slipped in between her folds several times while nibbling on her nub.

Been focusing on Kanoe so much that when my legs started getting this tingling sensation, I realized I been moaning louder then Kanoe has been. Her expertise with her tongue is amazing, quickly finding my g-spot, which sent a shiver through my body. Another lick at my g-spot nearly threw me over the edge already, my legs quaking. Then her tongue slipped inside my still quaking lower body licking and thrusting her tongue all over. It felt different, something that never caught my attention before until now. The increased sensation and the way it felt was more then I can take, so I cried into Kanoe's spread eagled legs when orgasming. Quaking as I orgasmed, hopefully not too messy...

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:36 am

The tongue dipped in and slid out over and over, prolonging Camryn's erotic agony until the poor girl could take no more. Kanoe accepted the rush of sexual fluids that splashed upon her tongue, lips, and face. She slurped those musky fluids as her own hips began to shudder. The witch joined her partner as heat rushed up into her loins and her own orgasm unleashed upon Cammie's moaning lips.

Numb legs were forced to move as she pushed Cammie off and climbed on top. Her full breasts mashed over her partner's as heated breaths caressed over the woman's glowing face. Kanoe said nothing as her lips pressed to the other student's, kissing her deeply. Soft moans leave her panting lips with each moment the embrace briefly breaks. Hands roamed over the woman's body, resting heavily on top of her partner as she made out.

Time lost all meaning. All she wanted was this woman before her that could satisfy her burning desire.

Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:35 am

The feeling of lost in time became known to me and only then did I realize how attached to Kanoe I had become. She was on top of me kissing and rubbing all over after our orgasms. The best I can say was, just how amazing that time was, although part of me did wish Kanoe was normal again. You know, not super duper horny randomly for no reason? Although was having some fun. So while I continued to kiss and rub Kanoe all over, eventually have to pull back and give her a look.

"So... are you normal now or is the... urge still there?"

Giving my partner an odd look while moving my head from side to side to look at all the glistening juices that has more or less coated both of our lower body. Although by the looks of it doesn't seem like she is, her hands tell the tale really. It was all over the place and I have been still shivering from my orgasm it was a bit hard to concentrate at the moment and of course my lovely partner wasn't making it any easier with all of the rubbing and hand movements. So, tried poking Kanoe gently on the sides a little bit to gain her attention from making me horny again, though wasn't too sure if that was going to work or not...

Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:36 am

It was difficult to say if Kanoe was ever really 'normal'. Cammie ended up in a desperate horny state just from trying to think back on memories that she could no longer access. That was just a short time after her arrival to Shokushu. Kanoe had been on this island for years. Her body had been altered and drugged countless times and many creatures ravaged and raped her body until she could think of nothing but sex.

The aphrodisiacs did set the witch off but it was the accumulation of everything that kept things going now. With all the stress of living on this island and being attacked without warning, there was only one fact that always rang true. Sex felt good. Sex made the pain go away and most of all, sex made her stop thinking. Kanoe was tired of thinking about herself and this island. She was tired of thinking how much longer she will last or what would happen when she graduates. She just wanted it all to stop even for a brief moment.

Kanoe was panting softly. Her cheeks were flushed as she looked down at Camryn. Fingers slid over the student's breasts, groping gently as she took slow shuddering breaths. "I'm... I'm sorry..." Kanoe said softly, "If you want me to stop..." Slowly, she drew away her fingers and was about to get off from on top of the other woman.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:30 pm

"Well..." Holds Kanoe's hand a bit. "At least tell me if you remember what happened so I can... well you know expect it..." I nodded a bit while kissing Kanoe's hand several times softly. Maybe I can reason with her a little? Thinks a little bit while playing and cuddling Kanoe's hand. "Comon! Can't say you are here just to sex me up a lot!" While giving Kanoe a smirk, although I wasn't sure if talking Kanoe would calm her down enough... Then again I am still slightly horny...

Guides Kanoe's hands a little bit, not really resisting when the said hand of Kanoe's runs across any naughty areas I might have guided her towards. I mean... sex is healthy after all, but like with most things too much of a good thing is a bad thing!

Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:13 am

"You have no room to speak when it comes to just wanting to sex me up..." Kanoe replied with a frown, fingers pinching Cammy's clit as punishment, "Or should I remind you how you begged for it last time we met?" It was due to something the island did to Cammie but that was no different to what happened to Kanoe in the end. The witch was pumped full of aphrodisiacs until her mind melted away into a blissful haze. Last thing she wanted was a lecture from someone who has done no better than herself.

"Or are you saying you do not want this?" the witch teased, sitting up. The voluptuous figure sat on Cammie's waist, gazing down at the other woman. Her body was glistening with sweat from their heated lovemaking. Kanoe stretched slowly, letting her chest rise and fall with slow breaths as she did so. Her arms pressed against the sides of her breasts, causing them to push outwards more. She knew how Camryn stared at her body when they showered together in the past. Was that desire gone or does that desire still exit?

Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2