View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Chance Meeting (For Camryn & Kanoe) 

Post A Chance Meeting (For Camryn & Kanoe)
It has been a week or two since I have seen Kanoe. Been trying but... sadly I never got any of her contact info down, stupid isn't it? I have really no idea where I stand with Kanoe and that bothered me a little bit. We only known each other for a good 5 days or so total and feel so comfortable around her. Maybe I just needed someone around me to kinda make me behave, like how Dawn always does at home. So, my fault really but oh well. Things have been rather quiet much to my surprise. Nothing out of the ordinary, or anything scary. There have been some flashes of pictures in my head again, but it was few and far between for the past 2 weeks. The images were fast so not really sure what they were about, but it usually gave me a rather huge headache for like an hour or two. It sucks but it didn't hold me back too much. Speaking of which...

The campus held some big martial arts competition, it attracted a lot of people too! Some were off campus from another place, so a lot of them I didn't recognize. Most of them were around my age, oddly all female too. Guess it was a all female competition. It was rather intense too, had really no idea I was going to be tested so hard. Eventually, got into the finals against some girl named Eva. She had a darker skin, around my weight roughly. Her style was something I rarely seen, so don't even know what the name of that style was. Not like she knew mine either because mine is just as exotic as hers. My Pi Gua Quan style hit harder then hers, so eventually I manage to win. She did land some hard hits, but thankfully she didn't really know how to counter me. Noticed very early that her style focused on hands and fists. So it was easier to avoid for me. Was happy I won though, saw some cameras but didn't pay too much attention to them. The trophy is very odd, but I took it and is now safely in my room, staring at me when I am sleeping. Creepy.

So I figured to take a good break and go to the beach once, a place I haven't gone to often enough honestly. So, here I am, sitting on the beach and enjoying the sun. There were a couple of people around, just walking around and stuff. Eventually I got up and started practicing, it was more about just moving a bit. So I started going through my movements, in English it was called Tai Chi, and it is very much related to my fighting style. Not directly but helps me to relax and stay calm. Of course, I wasn't paying much attention when I started attracting some students just gazing at me. Was... vaguely aware of it of course but I ignored it. Probably wasn't a great idea that I am doing Tai Chi in a string bikini... Also heard some whispers of, "Hey, isn't that the student who won the Martial Arts Tournament a week ago?" Or maybe I am totally hearing things.

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:47 am

Post Re: A Chance Meeting (For Camryn & Kanoe)
Kanoe's time was always eventful unfortunately. If it was not monsters seeking her luscious flesh, it was the school trying to make her into an obedient student. But even with her troubles wearing away at her will, the dark witch still tried to continue with her life. She decided to go to the beach. Yes, she had her fair share of attacks at the beach but she has also been attacked at the indoor pool and countless other places on campus. It was a roll of the die no matter where she went.

This time, the witch rolled snake eyes. She was dressed in the school issue one piece swimsuit as she swam in the ocean water. Kanoe did not see thing coming as slimy tentacles grabbed her yanked her down under the water. The tendrils knew just where to go, binding her limbs and immediately thrusting one down her throat. Others yanked aside her suit, filling her tight sex with writhing flesh that began pounding her womb. The top of her suit was stretched and yanked down, freeing her huge udder sized tits as tendrils wrapped around them and squeezed.

It was hurt in the beginning but the pain became a hot throbbing heat that sent tremors through the woman's body. The monster's knew what they were doing. They knew how to fuck a woman in ways that no human could ever hope to achieve. The rough tendril sawed perfectly along her g-spot while another ground up against her clitoris. Suction cups sealed over her nipples, pinching and tugging them while the rest of the mountainous globe was squeezed and massaged.

Kanoe could not remember who came first. But the orgasm sent soul numbing heat through her core. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back. She swallowed the loads pumping into her throat while her womb was filled with more of the vile seed. It all felt too good. Why bother fighting if it was all so hopeless anyway? It felt just so much better to give in.

The tentacles took turns fucking her mouth and sex, pumping their loads into her. Kanoe blacked out during it all. But, it ended just like most attacks did. The creature was eventually satisfied and discarded her spent body on the shore away from everyone else. Kanoe layed there, the waves splashing over her weakly twitching body. Even now, her insides were still shuddering like she was still being fucked.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:59 pm

I lost track of time before stopping. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, students were still playing around in the water, but one student seemed a bit more careful then usual. Eventually though this one student came up to me. She seemed very well aware of the secrets of the campus, whispering to me, "There was some screams down on the beach, a bit further from here. Be careful, those bastards are every where!" Looked around, everything seemed rather serene to me, but I nodded thanking her for the advice. Wanting to be careful and see if I was needed some where, scooped up my towel off the beach and walked in another direction away from the rather nervous group of students. Could those monsters really do that out in the open like this? Or were they just imagining things?

As I made my way around the beach, I noticed in the far distance a body just laying there. Wasn't sure who it was until I got closer and closer to the body and realized by chance, it was Kanoe, totally nude and just laying there. The water is splashing over her nude form, and she is twitching so she was alive. Worried, I kneel down beside her and shook her a bit, covering her body with my towel and also tugging her away from the water so she is not cold. I continue to shake her a bit, trying to wake her up. Oddly Kanoe in her passed out state looked like she is still being ravaged by some anonymous object I am unable to see.

"Kanoe? Wake up what's going on?" I whined a bit. The continued twitching and moaning worried me a lot, but continued trying to wake her up some how. Hope that my appearance didn't frighten her too much, I'm not really known to dress up very sexually, so being in a black string bikini is a bit out of my zone. So, there I sat, waiting for Kanoe to wake up. What are the chances of us meeting like this, she always seems to be in trouble. Why were they choosing her anyway? Did Kanoe know something I don't?

(Edited!~)

Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:29 am

Kanoe was no longer being ravaged by anyone or anything. These twitches were merely the aftershocks of the vigorous fucking the poor student just survived. "Uhhnnn..." The witch coughed as she was shaken. Her swimsuit was torn around the chest with the rest bunched up around her waist. Her sex was exposed from being pulled aside. Eyes fluttered as she heard a voice. Her head felt like mush much like the rest of her body.

"Uhhnnn... No more..." the witch whimpered. She tried to roll to her side and curl up. Kanoe was exhausted, spent in body and mind. Kanoe's eyes did not make out the woman who was shaking her. What Cammie was wearing was the least of Kanoe's concerns right now.

Slowly, her vision began to clear and she saw Camryn calling out to her. "C-Cammy?" she murmured, "Where? N-No... We need to get away from the water... Please... We have to get away!" Kanoe tried to get up. Her legs were wobbly and numb. Her body was tingling all over and brimming with erotic heat. Despite the fucking, her body was primed for more thanks to the aphrodisiacs in the monster's seed. The drugged seed made the victim love the fuckings more each time, an insidious combination.

Sat May 02, 2015 12:57 am

Holding Kanoe a bit, shaking her to clear some of the butterflies out of her head, "Hey hey it's ok. There isn't anything here. I just checked." But, to be on the safe side, I start pulling her away from the shore, further along to the beach so I have some warning before something came up to us. IF something came up to us I should say. She looked... weird? Is that the right word? Weird? What exactly happened anyway? Not wanting to find out anyway, as soon as Kanoe is able to walk some what normally I'll take her back to the dorms, so maybe she can rest whatever this is off. Although, probably not a good idea to stay here any longer anyway...

"Let's go, I'll help you walk... although I hope you are ok with the just a robe for now." I said, nodding while starting to tug her along with me, hoping she is totally ready to go because this beach is getting a bit creepy. Did start to notice how hot Kanoe is, physically she is very hot but she is actually hot, burning almost. Maybe that has something to do with what happened to her. Normally, I wouldn't walk about the campus in... a string bikini... but in this case I have to ignore what I'm wearing and bring Kanoe safely back to her dorm. Thinking about giving her a complete cold shower to cool her off or something. Feel like a cold shower would do wonders for her at the moment.

Tue May 05, 2015 5:39 am

"Mmm..." she did not complain as she was helped up and given a simple robe to wear to hide her modesty. The walk was long, having to go all the way from the beach to the dorms on campus. Every step reminded Kanoe of her ever growing desire. Her nipples dragged along the inside of her robe as her breasts swayed back and forth. Glazed eyes noticed the lovely sway of Cammy's breasts in that skimpy string bikini. Such attire was certainly not school issue and something she did not think Camryn would even wear. But, the island had that effect on people, training them to flaunt and embrace their dirty lustful needs.

The witch pressed against Cammie's side. Without saying anything, Kanoe leaned in and traced her lips along her partner's neck. She kissed the woman's cheek and her lips if able. Her heart was racing and her body burned with wanton desire. Fingers traced along the student's smooth skin and traced the edges of her bikini top. Soft moans escaped the witch's lips as she purred in her partner's ear. "Mm... So pretty..."

Wed May 06, 2015 12:02 am

It was very unnatural of me to wear what I am currently wearing, but it was apparently from Dawn so... I figured why the hell not. When I first wore it, it showed soo much skin then what I'm used to, it scared me a lot. I sort of, did my best to completely ignore the fact that I was wearing this but do have to admit doing my exercise and motions helped mainly because there wasn't anything to hinder my movements. No matter the fact that I was barely wearing anything. While carrying Kanoe, she started touching me in rather naughty areas. Extremely unlike her. She kissed my neck, her hands running along my hips. My heart skipped a beat before I gathered myself, "Kanoe! Behave! We're almost at the dorms." Not to mention having her touching me like that in public when students were about was making me a tad uncomfortable.

It took quite a long time to get to the room but we finally did get to the rooms, all with Kanoe rubbing, kissing, and tugging on my bikini. Tugging so much in fact it loosened in some places that made me worry a bit. It took me actually some time to prey Kanoe off me and onto the bed. I wasn't scratching my head but I was mentally doing it at the point, wondering what the heck happened to make her so... well horny? So, might as well ask, "Kanoe what did that thing do? Control yourself!" All of her kissing and nibbling turned me on some what, but I was trying to control my thinking... so it wasn't all about sex.

Sun May 10, 2015 7:02 am

Kanoe fell onto the bed, her robe fluttering open and revealing that glistening nude form. The question was a dumb one at least inside the witch's brain. She was fucked, what else could have happened. It was doubtful the student would have noticed any details during the whole ordeal. All she knew was her insides were quaking, begging for more.

"Mm... Please... It's too much..." she moaned as a hand cupped a breast, squeezing while her other slid down and curled up inside her own sex. The witch gave a smirk. "Want a taste?" she purred, pulling out her fingers that now glistened with her own juices and the seed of the monster that raped her. "Come on... I know you want me," she giggled, "I've seen how you stare at me. We've been away so long. Please... I am so hot right now. Mmm..." Kanoe moaned as she continued to grope herself and masturbate on Cammy's bed. Whatever happened to her, she was apparently still under the influence.

Sun May 10, 2015 2:56 pm

(sorry for the long wait -.- Busy month lol)

What was going on? I thought to myself while watching Kanoe masturbate on my bed. Well the whole she is nude when I found her on the beach was a good sign but what exactly happened? Get that she was attacked but what did the monster give to make her so... well horny? I made a face at Kanoe when she started talking very naughty, this wasn't the person I got used to hanging around. Hell she was very held back when we first met, this was a bit too weird for me.

The entire event unfolding in front of my eyes was slowly getting to me though. Watching Kanoe play with herself continuously on my bed is starting to get me tingly although I am trying very hard to keep a stern face on. "Kanoe... p-please try to get a hold of yourself..." Going to grab a blanket to basically drape over Kanoe for the time being, trying to find some way to cool down the very horny witch in front of my eyes. Although it's a bit hard to think of something else aside from straight up cold water, or allowing Kanoe to keep playing with herself until she gets it out of her system. What if it doesn't get out of her system though? I'm not really... good with stuff like this...

Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:16 pm

((No worries. Been sick for a week and been working))

It was hard to say just how held back Kanoe was back then. The two did have sex shortly after meeting afterall. "Mm... Your loss..." the witch purred before stroking herself once more. "Mmm... Ahhh... Ahhhnnnn!" Fingers traced those glistening netherlips. She rubbed her hardened pearl. She pinched and twisted one of her nipples. The witch had pleasured herself many times before and knew just where to touch herself to bring her those wondrous tingling sensations. It did not look like Kanoe was going to stop on her own.

Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:54 pm

I looked a bit surprised that Kanoe started to masturbate on my bed. Originally, wanted to quite literally bring Kanoe to a cold shower to... cool her off but it's a bit hard to take her right as she's doing what she is doing. Feeling a bit weird just standing here, hearing Kanoe moan and squirm while she literally started to masturbate on my bed. After watching for a good very few minutes, it started getting very uncomfortable just sitting there watching. "K-kanoe please..." I started complaining... really, really needing that cold shower right about now. So, leaning in and tried to break Kanoe out of her... trance? by grabbing her hand, or tried to.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:22 am

"Ohhhnnn... Ahh!" Cammy watched for several minutes before finally deciding to act. The witch's fingers were forced away from her drooling folds. Her fingers glistened with her juices as the witch squirmed and struggled against Cammy. "N-Nooo... Please... I need so bad..." Kanoe whimpered. The raven haired woman tried to free her hand before resorting to using her other hand. Camryn soon had both wrists in her hands. Kanoe's hips writhed and bucked against her friend's. Pinning those arms, Cammie was on top of the beautiful witch. The question now was what to do with this heated woman?

Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:16 pm

I had to visually sigh aloud at this point, quite literally sitting on top of Kanoe and having her hands pinned down. Couldn't scratch my head but couldn't since I honestly didn't know what to do. "Kanoe control yourself!" I complained once again. Although, from my position, could literally feel the heat oozing off of Kanoe and that felt odd. It was weird seeing her so in heat when the first two meetings, she has always been the voice of reason and pretty controlled. Switch of positions huh? Trying to think quick on my feet or sitting, I quickly leaned down on Kanoe and gave her a rather heated kiss. Hoping that would distract her long enough for me to come up with something else that might work.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:22 am

"Mph!" Their warm lips met and Kanoe purred with pleasure. Her lips part, accepting Camryn's tongue as her own began to play with it and suck on it. "Mmm... Ahh..." No words could escape her as she returned the passionate kiss with her own. She squirmed beneath her partner, hips rocking against Cammie's. Heat rose in her cheeks as her eyes fluttered shut. Pleasuring herself felt great but now Kanoe had something far more pleasing to scratch her yearning desire.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:10 pm

Continues to make out with Kanoe, gently sucking on her partner's tongue while feeling the sexy witch squirm under. After a few minutes of making out, I sloowly pull away to catch my breath. "Are you going to calm down and be a good girl now Kanoe?" I asked, hoping that she would but honestly doubt that she would. To sort of make my point, holds Kanoe's chest and starts massaging it in between one of my hands. Kanoe was still very warm between my legs though...

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next