View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Morning After (for Nichol) 

Post Re: The Morning After (for Nichol)
The fact Bria had no idea what happen afther graduation didnt make Nichol feel any better. If anything it made matters more terrorfing as her imagination ran wild as she listened to her friend tell her what she knew. What was goingto happen? Were the sacrifies? Tributes? Slaves? Nichol had no idea, neither did Bria yet the the idea of these creatures hating large groups of people made her feel much better, the possiblity of being assulted in class was little to none... yet with this info was there even a reason to go to class now?

Nichol had no clue what to think about all this other then it was scary and not what she sighed up for, yet the more Bria spoke the more she calmed down, even began to notice their ovious nakedness together as they both held each other closly, their young bodies touching and rubbing together forcing a blush n Nichols cheeks befor she pulled away, her hands coming to over her modest breasts from view as she nodded afther clearing the tears from her eyes.

"I was there too.... I dont remainber seeing you.... but I wasnt inside for very long.... I met big sis... I mean...a girl named Sara and she.... uhm... h-helped me relax..." Nichol blushed as she admited her pressance at the party but looked away from Bria shyly. "S-so....is that why you joined the tramps?... or was it for the other reason?...." Nichol asked out of curiosity.

Mon May 25, 2015 5:33 am

She had not investigated the mattered as to the graduation issue. She had doubted that anyone would tell her a thing about it. She had done fairly well in keeping her nose down though she had been ignorant of these truths.

Going to class meant keeping a low profile from the administration. Classes were an illusion but an easy way to see if there was something amiss with an attacked student. If they became withdrawn it was likely that they would see it … though she herself had no prof or idea that there was a connection it seemed likely given there isolation from home for those years, only letters to communicate with, no phone calls, visits by anyone or going home during breaks … very unusual but something the girls had to accept. Most probably thought little of it, that the school was a finishing school of sorts and didn't want any contamination in the time that they were here.

She did not know for certain now if this was the case though.

Sara was another Tramp though she had not interacted with her personally. “Well, it sort of just happened being attacked with them after joining, well some of them. Astrid, Yukari, Ginger …” she paused briefly noting how self conscious Nichol was though she looked off to the side so she could at least get her under garments on like her.

“I was … well … at the couch … I saw you come in,”
at that time she was at least aware enough that she had seen Nichol though it was soon after that where she had lost track of most things occurring around her.

“I joined because I can't do much with my Narcolepsy. It's too dangerous doing things like mountain climbing or swimming but hiking, camping, that sort of thing is easier to do. I don't always want to sit at my desk writing and want to experience the world even if just a little.”

Mon May 25, 2015 12:47 pm

(Srry about the delay, I didnt forget Ive just been busy lol so sorry)

"Oh.... s-so.... its for other reasons then..." Nichol said, shyly blushing as she looked away as well, her soft hands cupping her own modest breasts to give of some sense of modesty.... yet the idea at this pont didnt really matter now did it, the two both saw everything each other had to offer. Hell they even tried to take a shower together befor the incident, the idea of modesty seemed a little pointless now.... However Bria did look away, and Nichol also felt shy, noticing her blush also, forcing her to smile with a red hue on her cheeks as she recalled that party.

"S-so you saw me come in.... I cant remainber if I saw you there.... afther Sara helped me relax the night became a blur... " Nichol commented as she looked for her panties, spoting her light blue pair of undies sitting between the doorway seperating the bathroom and her bedroom as she crawled over to retrive them, unknowingly giving Bria a mild show befor the shy burnette got up on her own two feet to slip the undergarment on... yet as Nichol used the door frame to suport her balance she peaked inside her bathroom for any sighs of that scary monster who ravaged her and Bria. The thought of it still being here gave Nichol a fearful chill down her spin as she turned and looked back to Bria timidly, covering her chest from view.

"Uhm... h-hey.... is it ok if I stay at your place.... you know just for awhile....i dont think I can stay here...." Nichol asked as she bite her lower lip befor turning to face her dresser, opening her top drawer to retrive a tea shirt for Bria and herself so they coud atleast both focus with being distracted by both their naked and monster slime sticky bodies.

Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:55 pm

(not a problem at all :) things have just slowed down for me a bit so it's perfect timing)

She should have been less modest about being nude, their were nude beaches in her country after all but the thing was that she did not get out too much. She was cuddled and kept from pretty much everything that seemed even remotely dangerous and so she was more of a recluse then the other girls about her age.

Breasts were covered from her sight and while they had seen each other fully already on account of that tentacled thing that she rather not think of it was easier to pretend none of that had happened for now. Not that she would deny it. Just that such tortures were best forgotten for the time being least she always live in fear at what was out there waiting to prey on her.

It was a tough thought to shake though from her head but she managed to focus a little on the present rather than the past or possible future. Often she would get lost in her writings and had a good enough imagination where she could fool herself easier to an extent.

She did not know that she was the one on the couch and Bria felt it best not to bring attention to that fact.

“Sara … Sara … oh, yes she's the other red head in the Tramps. Right?”
The name was familiar though she had not really engaged with her thus far. She knew of the other members in the Tramps more or less though as Nichol peered into the bathroom she too lost focus and could imagine what was on her mind.

“Sure, that's fine, stay as long as you wish,” she had a roommate once though she moved out not that she ever did pay attention to most mundane matters save for her books and own activities she could be rather oblivious at times.

“It's a little cluttered with books though not overly so … without a roomie I got to use the extra space to my liking ...”
at one point she may have hoped that Fenris would be her roommate, now it was Ginger of course though that was probably far to soon to be considering that step at the moment.

Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2