View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Morning After (for Nichol) 

Post The Morning After (for Nichol)
“It's OK ...” Bria responded, a hand stroking at the back of Nichol's head as her body shuddered feeling that warm breath cascade over her breasts. She had not loosened that hold upon her either, given what they had been through there had been no reason to pull away and she had realized that her friend was going through the same knee jerk reaction she had about an hour back

It was as she had expected. Nichol had been attacked and they had shared an attacker … she had not realized it though as the slime had been shape changed into that vicious werewolf and thus she had not recognized it.

Yet, that was a fact. She had found herself soothing Nichol with that same motion as she brushed the back of the other student's head while she slept through those very vivid dreams, experiences that she had shared with that strange psychic connection. There were more than a dozen of them beginning with Wraith when she did not believe that he was real but nothing more than a dream that blossomed that curiosity about other girls …

“G-Good m-morning,” well it was definitely not a good night. “You slept through your alarm. I didn't have the heart to wake you. Were to begin ...” She thought given the plethora of disjointed images that had to be running through the mind of her friend.

The night was over but the day it seemed was just beginning.

Certainly this was something that they should speak of. Until now Nichol had been able to deny these things but given what they two of them went through the other night and those shared experiences she thought she should prepare Nichol.

Her experiences were not all bad. Some where frightening like Marlin and that was more from the fear of falling than being taken. Kakumaoh and Birch had not been too bad but that werewolf was. Until last night it had held the top place of her worst experiences followed by that other slime at least at first.

“I'll let you start, that's easiest. What do you want to know?”

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:27 pm

Post Re: The Morning After (for Nichol)
Nichol woke up in a half sleep haze, her amber eyes glossy and tired. The burnette was exhausted, she had never felt so worn out in her young life. Even early morns of recording videos with her friends wernt this bad as she hardly worked up the strength to even pull her self off what ever squishy thing she was resting her tired head on. She ony knew that her current pose was comfy as she nussled closer and let out a soft cute sleepy murmur. Not even looking Nichol reached up and squezze her soft "pillow" gently, most likly hearing a soft gasp from Bria, frocing Nichol to stir slightly beneath the bed sheets she slept under after the night befor.

"Huh?" Nichol gasped quietly, tiredly as she lifted her warry head off Bria's small modest breasts. Bria only seeing the sheet bob up and down as Nichol softly groaned in sore pain as her muscles ached from over use, her head foggy and blurry, not even noticing yet their closeness together in bed or how both of them were clearly naked in bed together. Yet she honestly didnt really care about that.

There was a slight jump in Nichol as she heard Bria's voice. The burnetes head lifting slightly at the sound befor simply falling back onto Bria's chest to rest, exhausedly. "Ugh... w-what happen last night...." Nichol whispeed, question last nights events as her brain seemed to block out the memmory, atleast for the momment. "I-i?.... I slept through the alarm?" Nichol repeated, confirming Bria's statment asshe softly groaned agin and nussled closer to Bria, the embrace around the girls hipps tighting as Nichol only got closer. "G-good..ugh.... I-i dont feel good... m-my... b-body hurts all over..." Nichol stated calmly, pointing out her current feeling as she softly nussled her head along Bria's chest. "C-classes... classes can wait to day....b-big test.... next week...huh?" Nichol said from beneath the sheets befor Bria heard an abbrupt pause in her voice.

In that instant, Nichols head perkedup from beneath the..(#1)

Fri May 01, 2015 10:16 am

(#2)..... Nichols head perked up from beneath the sheets as if she recalled somthing important.... but in this case it was somthing awful. At that seciond all the memmorys and experinces from last night came flooding back. Every pull, every thrust, every rubb and grope came back to her as Nichol suddenly sat up off Bria as the bed sheet spilled off Nichols back as she sat up and collected on Bria's lap. Bria finding her self beneath Nichol as she straddling her friends lower half, looking down on Bria with bright wide eyes as she recalled last nights events.....

A look of sheer confustion on Bria's cute face as she gazed at Bria speechless, hearing her new friends words but not seeming to react them at all as Nichol appeared to be stuck on "monster" befor afther amomment and a long awkward pause Bria swore went on forever Nichola's confusion completly turned into despair....

"W-what happen last night?.... Bria?.... What happened?" Nichol asked looking down at Bria as she leaned over her, firmly planting both hands on Bria's sholders as she asked that simple question, her voice cracking as Nichol her self sure she was going crazy befor tears began to form in her eyes as she stuggled to make sense of this new nightmare. "Bria.... T-tell me.. tell me t-that.... it was a dream right.... That was all a bad dream.... I-i slipped in the shower.... p-please? Tell me?" Nichol begged, looking at Bria with a nw terrorfied look on her sad scared face.

Fri May 01, 2015 10:34 am

She gasped at that tightness, the closeness that Nichol used against her as she remained concerned by a test next week and not worrying about classes today.

Sore all over from the night before she adjusted a little though her body responded on it's own over sexed from the night before perhaps as her nipples stiffened with that contact though soon she was looking up at the concerned and confused features of the brunette as she shifted, last night's events springing back to mind.

Was it possible that she was shutting out that? That she did not wish to remember it? People tended to forget severe trauma or issues of duress after all and she had felt bad in shattering that illusion.

It was often compared, a pleasant lie and a harsh reality and as she saw those tears welling up she realized that this was a harsh reality for the other European girl. Yet, something like this shared dream there were other beings and eventually Nichol would be made aware of them.

Yet, was now the time? Of all the attacks if she herself could forget one of them, just one it would be last night's. If two the werewolf would be next and if three then that slime-demon combination when she was attacked with her fellow Tramps but that … well she had not been tormented for too long and grew from it, granted it was Yukari's strength that made that possible but still.

Bria's eyes contained tears of her own as she shook her head. As much as she wished to say no the soreness, the pain, that could not be denied.

“It … it … it happened ...” She said at last. “Though it wasn't your first time I'm guessing ….” She had her own theories and of course there was what she saw that Nichol had not truly believed had been real.

Fri May 01, 2015 1:33 pm

The scared student straddled her friend, sitting atop of Bria with both her hands pressing agiest her sholders firmly as she egarly awaited an awnser to her despritly asked qustion. Looking a her new friend in such a terrorfied way that only told Bria that Nichol truely didnt want to belive it her self.... yet Nichol was denied blissful ignorance as Bria dropped the bomb shell for the poor burnette.

It must have been just as hard for Bria to admit it as it was for Nichol to accept it as the pair looked at each other in sheer shock. Nichols eyes dripped with scared, sadden tears, of pain above Bria as she would see dropplets trickle down from her eyes becuse of her friends awnser. "N-no... no..." Nichol shook her head no at Bria's admition, whispering softly as if she was trying to disbelive it all. "...Just lie... P-please... just lie to me...." Nichol begged, her hands squeeling Bria's bare sholders as her voice cracking with emotion and saddness at th harsh truth.

"P-please... just lie to me.... Dont tell me it was real.... p-please.... just take it back...." Nichol whispered in a low tone, behind all her sobbing tears as she repeated her self agin and agin, begging Bria to simply lie.... but they both knew that there was no going back... not now.... not ever.

"Oh... Bria.... p-pleae dont... dont.... I-i.... Oh Bria... " Nichol softy cry agin with broken speech, the burnette not quite sure what to say or do befor Bria would simply find Nichol colapse atop her as Nichol ciedly loudly and wrapped her arms around Bria's petiet form in a close and tight embrace as she sobbed into Bria's sholder for comfort. "D-dont tell me... Dont tell me...." Nichol sobbed.

Tue May 05, 2015 9:17 am

The effects were obvious, she could see how distraught Nichol was and recalled the first time that she had realized the truth. It was her second encounter, it too had been a dream though the first she had denied as any sort of truth Wraith made her painfully aware that this was the reality of the situation now

She wished she could just lie about it though it was well too late now The truth was out there and to do so now would only generate a little self doubt and thus denial for a little wile though she would always know the truth even if she denied it

“It is real …. I don't know how or why ...”
she began and she didn't know herself. She was still piecing things together.

It was easy pinning her down, she did not put up a struggle and just laid there beneath her at first until she collapsed down on her where she introduced Nichol into an embrace hugging her tightly and stroking the back of her head softly.

There was no need to say anything at that moment as she let Nichol come to grips with the plethora of images that she had experienced along with some of her earlier ones that resurfaced. She had no one upon making such a discovery at the start though so at least Nichol had someone from the start.

“It's easier too believe when there are others …. I thought I was loosing it in the beginning.”

Tue May 05, 2015 1:52 pm

Nichol didnt want to belive it was true, but deep down she knew, mybe she always knew and just denied it all. Nichol ddnt recall any past attacks however right now she didnt care about the past, she only cared about the now as Nichol cried into Bria's warm embrace, melting there in her friends arms for comfort as she felt Bria's hand gently stroking her messy burnette bed hair.

"W-why... why.... why..." Nichol sobbed, begging Bria for awnser she did not have as that tight hugg around Bria's chest only grew tighter and tighter, along with the sensation of both their modest breasts pressing together as they hugged naked in bed together. Nichol trembling with saddness and fright and afther a few mintes of holding Bria close Nichol eased up on that tight hugg, sitting up off Bria, however she still straddled her friends legs as she looked to Bria, tears still stream from her eyes.

"O-others?... T-here... there are others!?" Nichol repeated sounding rather shocked and confused as she franticly looked at Bria, paniced and scared. "W-we need to tell the school! Warn everyone! T-the... the! School bas to know! We need to go! Get off the island...." Nichol said paniced, looking to Bria terrorfied by last nights horror show befor the scared burnette took Bria's wrist and held her with both hands tightly agiest her bare chest. "W-we need to go...Now! Lets go now Bria! Pack a bag! y-you and me lets just get the hell out of her! The school has boats we can leave!" Nichol said franticly as she tightly held Bria's hand closly to her chest.

Sat May 09, 2015 7:31 am

“I don't know,” she answered never realizing the answer for herself. She had learned that these things were real, how she didn't know for all her life she was told that monster did not exist There was nothing hiding in her closet or under her bed but those were all sweet lies.

She had not figured that they had been intentional lies, perhaps her folks had not known …. Nichol's grip tightened and she wiggled a bit beneath her finding it difficult to breath with her ribs being constricted as such but her friend soon eased up on that hold which her ribs appreciated.

The tears had made areas of her shoulders and even face damp though she had yet to try to pull away. She tried to ease the hug some so she could breath freely though that had been all.

“Y-Yeah … you must have seen my memories last night, I saw some of yours. At first I was as you, confused about things. The first time I didn't even think it was real and with my medical condition my hysteria was swept away. There are other girls that have been attacked that I know of but the school refuses to acknowledge our attacks. I'm guessing only a small number of us see them but I've been attacked with other girls and know of some of them … Ferris … at that party there was Astrid, Yukari and Ginger. I've dealt with two incidents with Yukari which has lead me to thinking that the targets might be smaller or she just really unfortunate.”
Bria looked up at her and sighed.

“I don't know if the school is behind it though ...”
she paused as if uncertain about shattering another reality of her's. “That visitor you've been having … I think she might be one of them and that's why you don't remember her too well.

“But there are more of them away from the campus out there I think … this has only been the third time I think … most have been out there ...”

Sat May 09, 2015 2:46 pm

There was no words that could express how confused and terrorfied Nichol felt afther realizing this cruel fate. It was like her parents had lied to her about real monsters living under her bed at night, it was un -thnkable! Only the countless students could understand, Bria more then others as she have seen some of Nichols deeply buried memorys of a forgotten attack by a strange silver blob who eat her clothes on her way to the gym practice on her first week and the glmipse of a tenticle faced abberation taking advantage of her in a class room alone, however the memmorys were faint and flickered with the illusion of a handsom teacher.

However Bria would see Nichols distress as the scared burnette tightly held her hand closly to her bare exposed, Bria feeling the softness of her breasts as Nichol cried atop her saddy and despritly to cope with this new discovery befor her bright tearful amber eyes rejoined Bria's own in a rather shocked look of terror, like Bria had explained the non-existance of santa to a young child.

"T-the.... the school knows?.... t-their.... their are other girls?" Nichol repeated back to Bria like a broken record, the students eyes going blank at her friends explainasion as Nichol stared at her while she sat atop her, speechless. It was like Bria had just shattered Nichols entire world with those few short words and Nichol wasnt sure what to respond other then just stuggle to understand....

"....t-there are... more?... o-other there... o-on the island?" Nichol repeated agin with a gulp of fear, her cute face twisting in look of sheer fright and her eyes blank with uncoherent thought befor Bria would see somthing in Nichols tear stained eyes snap under the mental pressure of fear.

Nichol would only crack a smile and start to chuckle as she slowly crawl off of Bria with out a word and stand beside the bed naked and completly exposed to her friends eyes. Yet unlike other times Bria's seen her nakedcshe wasnt embaressed or shy....(#1

Tue May 12, 2015 8:29 am

(#2).... shewasnt embaressed or shy, thats what told her that Nichol had somewhat lost it as she only started to chuckle in a sound that could only be discribed as insanity befor that crazy chuckle of hers slowly exploded in to a full on laughter as the terrorfied burnette clearly was not taking this entire situation very well. Yet Bria woukdcstill see tears steam from those amber eyes as Nichol slowly stummbled on weak wabbly knees to her dresser and pulled a drawer full of clothes completly out of her dresser, only to uncaringly dump the entire thing into a near by empty card board box as Nichol mummbled to her self quietly as she laughed. "I-i got to go home..... I got to go home.... I got to go home...."

Tue May 12, 2015 8:37 am

She herself had encountered the same silvery blob though she had not realized that it was more than once since he had been sculpted into a different form the first time. The second was with Yukari and Ginger where there was a black blob as well which focused on her and Ginger while the other focused on the other Tramp.

“I'm petty sure that's why we're so isolated, a remote island … even if we tried to run away we couldn't get off the island. No phone or internet, we don't even get to go home between semesters ...”
this was to ensure isolation she thought though she had not given thought to what happened after graduation or how the school kept the families quiet? It could be as simple as having their memories erased of the supernatural or even left intact for who would believe such wild stories about monsters? An investigation may have been done … not likely … but if that were the case it was likely to find nothing as she doubted that these things would be found unless they wished to be found so their memories could be left alone …

“Oh, yeah, there are more. I don't know exact numbers as to how many victims and how many of them. Enough … you saw some of my memories and I some of yours so at least a sum of the two minus the two we have in common. That woman that comes here … she may be one of them I didn't see anything in your memories so she either isn't or has a secure lock on such things.”

Nichol had drawn away from her and Bria had searched and found her panties. The chuckling wasn't a good sign and she knew that this was a lot to take in. It wasn't until her second attack that she thought that this could be real though even then she had some doubts since it was all in her head.

She could not deny these things after being attacked with other girls or setting up Daphnee in that moment of weakness, her reactions to it were real after all as was her hatred.

Getting her panties on she moved to Nichol sliding an arm around her shoulder and drawing her close “I don't think it will be that easy … they've taken some pains to keep us isolated …” She had not mentioned that she tried such simple steps herself, she must have though why couldn't she remember any of it? She just had the feeling that it would fail and that she shouldn't try it. Either a hunch or conditioned she thought …

Tue May 12, 2015 3:22 pm

Bria was right to guess that this was all alot to take in for the poor burnette. Monsters, a secret island, strange comspericys. The idea alone made her head spin off her sholders! This.... This place was like a scary story out of a horror noval Nichol once read when she was back home. Utterly rediculious yet she knew it was true, she saw the abbertion last night with her own two eyes, yet even now she stuggled to comprehend it as she blankly looked ahead, Bria's words echoing to a fade in her confused ad terrorfied head.

"I...I got to go home.... I gont to go home..." Nichol said to her self as a slightly insane smirk spread on her face as she simply looked blankly ahead at the picture on the wall of a luxury gated house with a garden front yard afther she dumped the dresser drawer full of clothes into the empty box. Alwhile Nichol chuckled in a lost way, like she broke from this revilation, yet as Bria approched and gently embraced her as Nichol quicky turned to look at Bria, letting her now very close friend see her face, so scared and uncertain. Yet instead of pushing away Nichol only moved to come closer to Bria, find her self in her friends arms as she coudnt help it but embrace Bria tightly as Nichol cry into her sholder as they both held each other closly.

"W-what do I do then?.... What do I do?" Nichol said saddly, her voice muffled by Bria's bare sholder as she trembled apsolutly lost.

Tue May 19, 2015 9:59 am

“I … I don't know, not yet,” she returned though it was hardly reassuring given the circumstances at that embrace had been maintained and she allowed Nichol to weep. She looked to the picture, remained silent for a bit then spoke o her.

“Just move on, face each day as if nothing happened but keep your eyes open, look, watch, there has to be something that can be exploited, a pattern or such. I've written down all the creatures I've encountered thus far, where and what they could do as far as I could tell. I haven't seen any patterns yet though I haven't encountered more than a dozen of hem ….

“Some of the others have seen them, most were at the party the other night. I don't know how many creatures they've seen but I can attest for most of them. Some of my encounters have been during Tramp activities so there were other girls around.”

Nichol problem was familiar with most of the creatures she had encountered seeing the jumble of thoughts though she was uncertain as to how much detailed information on each she had received though knowing about some of them could be a double edged sword. One the one hand it could prepare her so she could avoid them on the other it could serve to frighten her unnecessarily so she was at a loss as to the fact about more or less information … probably less right now since there was already a lot to deal with that had been cast out there.

“I'll try to answer your questions with the little I know,” Bria was considering this though thinking that the other girls might have more information than she could share.

Tue May 19, 2015 12:54 pm

The picture on Nichol's wall was of a luxury grade home with a fancy gated front yard and garden, cleary her chidhood home in her home town Colwny Bay. If Bria had seen her seen her memories then she know Nichol came from money and would recall late days running through her home's garden with a close friend she misses very much. It was another reason why Nichol was weeping now, it wasnt just discovering a horrible dark secret of te school but knowing that she willing traded her life away to become a bunch of monster plaything.....

Nichol never wanted this, never any of this! How could she have know thoough? and the only thing Nichol asked was why and how, It was not fair and Nichol had no clue how to express her feelsing right now in any other way other then to tightly hugg Bria close, not caring she was naked or how this looked if others may see, she only cared that Bria was her now as she weeped into Bria's bare sholder, listening to her friends softs words to calm her.

"H-how... How do I move on?...." Nichol cried as she lifted her sadden head up off of Bria's sholder, Nichols, her eyes red with tears and hair messy from the wild night befor as she gazed into Bria's eyes with her own begging for a awnser that Bria proble didnt know.

Nichol had no clue what to ask, she drew a blank as she simply clung to Bria closly, a hand filmly on her thigh as if she was afraid to let go as she reached up to wipe away tear drops with her hand, stugglig to accept this school for what it really was as she stuggled to ask anything she wasnt sure she wanted to know. "W-what.... happens afther we graduate?..." Nichol asked first. "Is.... every creature... like that thing last night?..... W-what happens if we are attacked in class!" Nichol asked more, her face blushing at the thought of others seeing her in mid attack befor she soon realized somthing wrong with the two of each other... As displayed by the bright red blush light up on her face as she looked Bria up and down.

Fri May 22, 2015 9:11 am

“I'm not sure what happens at graduation. It could be as simple as being hypnotized to think this was all fake or to forget it … if students weren't returning then there would clearly have been an investigation into matters.” Another matter could be that students were being “sold” to the school though given that picture she doubted it. Nichol came from money and her parents probably didn't need more.

A cult? It was a far fetched theory with the parents of the students belonging to some occult thing or at least the parents of the attacked girls, her imagination often ran wild as she was a writer but such matters seemed far fetched too.

“They're not all like the one last night. That was the worse …” she paused, her shoulder wet from the tears that had been shed there. “I haven't been targeted in class before. Perhaps small groups they'll deal with but there are too many in a classroom. Seeing that they are tying to attack and be known by a few of us as far as I can tell then divulging themselves to numerous people at once is contrary to that.”

She had been attacked in the library once but that was a dream … perhaps depending on the approach of the monster. While she doubted something like an explosion of tentacles a creature may attack a slumbering mind without giving itself away.

“Large groups … sporting events, cafeterias, as far as I can tell they don't like people. You can't be in large groups all the time but the best weapon is being aware of them, to prevent from doing something so stupid ...”
Bria paused considering her words did not quite match her own deeds but she had not gone through something like she had last night.

“Or in my case I joined with a group of girls that have had similar experiences. The Tramps, you were at one of the parties Astrid put on. I know several have had experiences … I was there.”

Fri May 22, 2015 1:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next