View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 New Tests (for Lily) 

Post Re: New Tests (for Lily)
“I suppose it goes without saying,” as evident of her arousal as those sharp nipples where Daphnee pressed the toy inside hr even quicker rotating it now so that it pressed against the walls of her inner channel. It was evident that she was not going to stop until she cried out at least once.

Her hand made another stinging slap against that ass watching it jiggle a bit before a grin came over her features. “Have you ever taken anything back here?”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:17 pm

lily crys out cumming hard at both the toy and the slap.¨y-yes......grasham¨says between pants and whimpers.

Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:52 pm

She kept up until she heard that name and the accompanying cry. She had not heard of Gersham and seeing that she had a catalog of these things (even if she were forbidden to speak of them) learning the abilities of another appealed to her.

Slowly the dildo stopped churning inside her though it remained there as she reached around to toy with a breast, feeding that aphrodisiac with the stimulation as she slowed things down just a little.

“Gersham? Is he on the staff here? Tell me about him. Was it long? Crooked? Thick? Narrow like a pencil?”

Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:47 pm

lily would blush and pant hard twitching.¨h-hes an incubus¨ lily bit her lip gently now that things slowed down.

Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:57 pm

“An Incubus?'' Whether or not she believed her was unclear though her fingers continued to dash against one of her sizable breasts.

“So what can he do? Charm? Seduction?”

Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:16 am

lily would bite her lip giving a cute nod. her nipples perky and hard.¨i-illusion a-and and aphrodisiac touch to¨

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:25 am

“I see,” she gave thought to this though did not get into any details. Her finger played with the aroused nipple absently. “OK, break time is over.”

She grabbed the end of the dildo stirring it against her now like the batter of a cake rather than using it to thrust. Noting her reactions given that she was trying out that aphrodisiac albeit it was at a smaller dose.

“How's that feel?”

Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:49 am

lily would squeal jerking gently as the toy stirs her up.¨g-g-good b-but i-i feel about t-to pass out.¨her breath ragged her body shaking.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:57 pm

“Oh, so soon?” The toy halts for a moment then starts up again. “That's alright If you do I'll just arrange for your safe transport to the infirmary so let it out.” The toy pick up speed as Daphnee squeezes that tit. Standing behind her she's fairly close.

“I bet Miss Holbeck enjoys hearing you cum in that sexy voice of yours.”

Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:11 am

lily would weakly whimper trying hard not to black out. her walls sore as is her snatch. both rubbed raw. lily eks weakly panicing knowing relationships among students was illegal.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:45 am

Such a minor thing had been something that Daphne didn't police as long as things weren't in public. There were only so many things that she could give her time too and student relationships were common enough. Besides, she had known of that relationship ever since Lily's birthday

“That's it, cum.” she swirled that toy quicker now as she could see Lily showing some signs of fatigue. She moved he hand from that breast skimming it down her chest and resting a finger against her clit rocking it back and forth as she deliberately increased that pace.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:16 pm

lily screams and cums so hard her body nearly gave out. after such an orgasm her head would hang weakly.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:16 pm

Daphnee halted, satisfied for the moment as she left the toy there as her head slumped. It was no long before she felt her pink hair tugged back so that her head was lifted. Fingers rushed over the curve of a breast that was bigger than her own then fingers swept over he clit rubbing back and forth nice and slow.

“Is that all you have Miss Genju? I looks as if you're still conscious ...”

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

lily would tremble before finally passing out hanging weakly. her snatch dripping her honey from her orgasms. her breath comeing ragid.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:42 pm

When she woke again it was in the nurse's station, nor hospital room, she wasn't quite sure as to where she was though it was in a hospital bed she found herself in. The room was a private one person room, not overly large but not small either.

There was a small refrigerator here and a table a which the Prefect now saw looking over a few files. Reading, or rereading something that she closed back up when she became aware that she was conscious again.

“Welcome back to the land of the living, Miss Genju.” She stood and approached. “It seems that I may not be done with you quite yet after reviewing a few things.”

Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next