View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 New Tests (for Lily) 

Post Re: New Tests (for Lily)
¨ugh w-where am i?¨lily sits up weakly still shaking.¨w-what did i get blaimed for now?¨

Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:24 pm

“Blamed? Is that a guilty conscience?” Daphnee shook her head slightly. “But to answer your first question you are beneath the campus in a little used area, I guess that's the best way to describe it. I was actually interested in requesting your help, maybe, I'm not sure of a few details.”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:34 pm

lily shook her head at the guilty consious part.¨i-i wasn't guilty the first time. h-help with what? what would a-a prefect need my help with? im just a normal student¨

Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:38 pm

“I cannot get into all the details though there is a drug that assists with the suppression of fear. I may or may not need your assistance and will make due but recalling a file I've perused earlier I recall someone having a particular phobia that you can assist with. I may not need you, change my mind or even forget about it but that is the gist of it.

“It would be worth a little extra credit if you agree to it. Interested?”

Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:53 pm

¨s-so ill be a guinie pig? a-any danger?¨lily would blush remembering her own phobia of men.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:57 pm

“Not necessarily a guinea pig, more like an aid though there is no telling how this will go or if it will work. I'll spare you all those boring details though it shouldn't be painful.” She considers for a moment.

“No, it shouldn't be with the proper guidance though I severely doubt that it will.”

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:34 am

Lily would whimper buut find no choise in the matter.J-just please dont hurt me to badly.I-i trust you daphnee.Lily would begin to blush giving in to her fate as she hang there. Lily would sob wondering why she is getting punished for standing up to her teacher in her own self defence. Desiding getting it over with fast would be best.

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:40 am

“It shouldn't hurt,” gesturing her to lay down it was easier for her to work. She herself had no prior experience as to how this drug was going to work. The powder she poured out of that packet into her palm was blown into her face.

There were two drugs this time mixed together. Two parts to one, there was more of that aphrodisiac to overpower the other drug. It affected her first, heightening the mood. Arousal associated with fear, at least that was the simplicity of it. Whether it was meant to overcome fear, switch a fear response into an arousing one or more likely have someone look upon their fear and see it as something acceptable she could not say.

Right now she was unaware as to what she was witnessing or experiencing at present. Approaching her side a hand slipped about the curve of her breast rubbing it and checking on her arousal level with the flick of her thumb over a nipple.

“What do you see Miss Genju?”

Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:31 pm

Lily would ek as shes laid down gently looking up at her friend? Least she thinks they are friends. Lily would sneeze at the powder but still take the dose her body heating up as she would begin to see things she'd begin to panic a bit seeing her fear of fire. The heat of it would cause her own body to heat up.

Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:36 pm

The new drug worked with the old. The room began to change and while Daphnee had seemed to be unaware of such changes she was still there, waiting for an answer. The walls blacken, the room feels hotter gradually the temperature growing.

Light dims save for in a ring around the bed. All features fade before there is an explosion of flame in a ring around the bed from what she perceived to be the floor as it was equally as dark now.

A lumbering shape. Tall and broad with glowing orange eyes stands in the flames but still appears shadowy. Tendrils of flame whip out toward her, coiling about her wrists and ankles. The fire produces no heat, she can hear the thing chuckling then it cracks a whip of flame that hits her chest snapping of the top button of her blouse, a pause then the second.

The whip has barely any force behind it, nor heat, slowly it's lashing strips button after button away. Daphnee seems oblivious to what is going on, standing there and watching her with interest.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Lily would panic seeing the flame being writhing and almost screaming in fear. As the being of flame would grab her she would try to lash out with water but would find none at her disposal. Upon seieng the whip poping off the buttons she would ek and blush trying to reach her blous to hold it closed trying to save her modesty.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:36 pm

She could not witness what was going on but could see the effects. The scream, the water that was generated coated some of the floor as if she were trying to smoother flames as it didn't seem to be much of an attack in of itself.

Oddly she was clutching at her blouse popping off those buttons one by one. Glancing to her left she saw nothing then looked back at Lilly's reaction to the drugs.

The creature moved through those flames, gazed down at her and chuckled as it reached down drawing away a hand that felt warm but not uncomfortably so. Her arm was drawn away, the whip dropped and her bra torn free before a hand began groping a breast, large fingers inching and caressing the nipple of one breast.

“So soft, fight if you wish it will make no difference in the long run,”
with nothing there Daphnee was forced to make sense out of what she was seeing as Lilly pulled at her own bra, exposed herself and began to manipulate her own breast ...

Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Lily unable to realize that she is doing it to her own self she would struggle as if fighting the fire demon as it fondled her breasts causeing her to ek and whimper. Her powers would try to activate again lashing at the fire this time trying to sever its tentacles but failing due to it being imaginary.

Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:46 am

More water, Daphnee saw how ineffectual it all was other then leaving a mess to clean up. She reached out taking a breast, squeezing it before allowing it to roll within her hand. Lilly's mind only interpreted the demon as grabbing a breast, squeezing it roughly then that touch felt gentle.

One hand on a breast, the other holding that whip pulling the leg it was attached to out enough where a tail worked against her panties, up and down the front of them for a few seconds before it wiggled beneath the fabric making more contact with her sex.

In reality it was Daphnee's fingers, the Prefect all but forgotten in the scenario that played out before her.

Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:09 pm

Lily would bawl for her rosalie as she would try to fight out of the beasts grip as its whip would rub along her cunt makeing her grow wet. Her back would arch uncontrolably. Her honey hole almost seeming to open at the beasts teaseing.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next