View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 New Tests (for Lily) 

Post New Tests (for Lily)
Kanoe had been providing her with a great deal of information that she passed along to NICE labs. This was an improvement on the drug that had been used on her by her own Mistress though when she turned in some of her ongoing results she had been given a packet with a sheet of instructions that she had to turn back over committing what she could to memory but the secrets would remain with the researchers at NICE. While she was still going to record any impressive results of the drug she had been tasked with something else.

Normally she did not spend too much time at the basement but from time to time she did so or took on a favor of another over worked Prefect. Today she had thumbed through the files of one such Prefect looking for a est subject.

The name Lily was familiar … Rosalie's roommate? She was unsure of her last name but thought she would grab this one just encase … “I'll take these two ...” She took up the file, disciplined one of the girls on smoking in school restrooms and passed enough time until her four o'clock appointment was to arrive

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed May 06, 2015 12:45 am

Post Re: New Tests (for Lily)
lily sobs already in the derignated room having put on another top after hers was torn. and on top of that the teacher who tried to molest her then sent her here as punishment for resisting.

Wed May 06, 2015 1:05 am

Entering the room she sees that I is in fact Lily. The pink haired girl was already sobbing in the center of the dark room, the single light above her. Daphnee sets down the file and the packet on a shelf.

“Miss Genju? I take it that you know why you have been sent here?”
She approaches the student who seemed intimidated by the objects hanging about here. “Do you have anything to say in your defense before we begin?”

Wed May 06, 2015 1:21 am

¨t-the teacher grabbed m-my breasts and ripped my top open. t-then he sent me here¨lily trys not to panic hoping daphnee will not do to much.

Wed May 06, 2015 1:26 am

She had to deal with a leech a few times herself while in training to becoming a Prefect No touching but the guy was perverted to say the least. She had always assumed that the professors were somewhat safe though.

“I see … so you sent you here out of revenge for not getting away with a bit of groping, according to you at least”
Of course the word of a teacher was given more weight then a student's. “Undress, we wouldn't want to ruin you clothes. Then lock yourself into those shackles.”

Green eyes peeked at the cause of all this, those breasts, which were much larger than her own not that she was caught up in sizes or intimidated by them She knew that large melons were probably more of a liability standing out among the guests.

Wed May 06, 2015 1:44 am

lily blushs and looks at daphnee then bites her lip but strips anyways unsure how to secure herself to the chains.¨i-i don't know how to attach them¨

Wed May 06, 2015 1:50 am

“Get undressed,” she commands waiting for that to be accomplished before securing Lily in by each wrist, her hands hanging above her head.

“Miss Holbeck was here only a few days past ...”
she reached out grasping the curve of one of her breasts and rubbing it back and forth. “Did he do so like this … or like this?” She squeezed her breast tighter before letting it go and rounding her body out of sight.

Wed May 06, 2015 2:13 am

lily bites her lip as she's restrained her cheeks bright pink as she gasps and squerms as her breasts are fondled.

Wed May 06, 2015 3:13 am

“So which was it?” She leans in to whisper in her ear as if the room had been crowded. “The struggle has gone down as assaulting a professor, a very serious charge. Destruction of school property too if you count the damaged top ...”

She traces a finger down her spine as she relays the severity of the charges leveled against her. “Though as a one time offer I might be willing to overlook particular matters if your are interested.” Not that Lily really had a choice in the matter seeing that she was currently helpless.

Wed May 06, 2015 3:30 am

¨b-both¨she eks at the tease to her spine gasping and panicing at the charges.¨b-but i...¨she sobs letting her head drop¨w-what must i do?¨

Wed May 06, 2015 3:35 am

“Both, seems that he couldn't make up his mind.” She gazes towards the packet then to the usual place with the new aphrodisiac She wanders over to the shelf seeing that there was still some left and it was as she had thought, other Prefects had been testing out the drug as well.

“You merely have to be my guinea pig for about an hour. I do not know how the powder will effect you though, I've never used it.”

Wed May 06, 2015 4:30 am

¨w-will it h-hurt me?¨ l-lily bites her lip trying to look behind her.¨w-why was my rosalie here? w-what did you do to her?¨

Wed May 06, 2015 4:57 pm

“I'm not sure there … it could hurt, I never used it before though it shouldn't ...” She listened to the question that she was posed.

“Oh, just an altercation with another student. Nothing too major. I had felt that the punishment there was far more severe than it ought to have been so I offered to let her try out a substance I had been d you will be punished as I see fit, I cannot ignore the complaint after all and it would look bad if you simply got away with what you did.

“Either submit to the tests and take you chances or submit to the usual discipline though you have only the choice of submitting.”

Wed May 06, 2015 7:51 pm

¨b-but im innocent p-please believe me daphnee. i-i just tried t-to get him off me.¨lily looks at the prefect bawling hard.¨please believe me. b-but if y-you m-must punish me p-p-please dont hurt m-me ill do it¨

Wed May 06, 2015 8:31 pm

“It's not my place to pass judgment this time so whether I believe you or not is a moot point,” she explained. “You have been sentenced here by a professor though I am at liberty to carry out that sentence as best as I see I.

“If I expect that you are a repeat offender or that you can be reformed with a single session dictates what methods I employ.”
She was at the shelves filling the hollow ball gag half way. There were holes in it so that once applied she would have little choice than to breath in that powder. She placed that gag on then opened the packet she had pouring out a palm full of glittering sands, blue one moment, green, yellow, red and orange going through all the spectrums of visible light in a rainbow depending on how he light hit it. She approached blowing this in her face then smacking her hands clean before dipping out of sight once more.

Silence followed for a minute or two then a smack as her right ass cheek was struck, there was some sting in it but it was hardly painful. “So, this is your first time in the basement I take it. Hm … now so that you remember it.”

She would hear Daphnee move away then there was a cracking sound of a whip. “Pain is all in the mind Miss Genju. Shall we begin?”

Wed May 06, 2015 10:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next