View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 New Tests (for Lily) 

Post Re: New Tests (for Lily)
lily coughs as the powder hits her face forced to breath it in. after a bit of time her body heats up making her squerm only to then cry out as her ass is slapped.¨i-i w-why do i feel so hot?¨

Wed May 06, 2015 11:18 pm

From behind her Daphnee watched. This was going to be interesting and she was uncertain as to how it would happen or go on. She would need more feedback with this one but the first question tumbled out of her lips

It was muffled with the ball gag in place though after she had gotten a good whiff of the powder rushing through her system she removed the gag and had her repeat the question as she was only able to make out a few words.

“Oh? That. That's the aphrodisiac. It will seem a bit warmer but that is normal. Most other elements well I'll leave you to decide with is the powder, which is the aphrodisiac and which is neither.”

There was soon the crack of a whip, more silence as if she were waiting for that drug to build then a swat on her ass with what had to be a paddle or some such, hard enough to sting but not hard enough to be considered painful.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon May 11, 2015 3:07 am

lily squeals and jerks at the swat to the ass. her cheeks turning bright red as her breath turns to pants.¨p-please daphnee m-make the heat stop¨

Sun May 17, 2015 8:43 am

“The heat will persist until it runs it's course. If left alone I do no know how long t will burn for though you can try to burn it off in a sense like working out to burn off calories I just goes by much faster,” she states from behind her.

“The big question I would Miss Holbeck approve of that?”
Not that it had mattered for she did not need permission and had already professed to seeing Rosalie. It was more of a delay though letting that drug burn further into her system.

A hand rounded he from behind grasping her breast and capturing that nipple between her fingers playing with it to stimulate the drug more as well as witnessing her reaction to it.

Sun May 17, 2015 8:40 pm

lily whimpers and trembles as the fire spreads through out her whole system which was woefully un prepaared for the drug never haveing had any aphrodisiac."p-please m-make i-i-it stop."lily ached and throbed then her back arched at the tinyest of touchs to her nipples.

Sun May 17, 2015 11:16 pm

She smirked, slapped her ass as if doing so grabbed her attention. “Very well.” That touch left her for a minute or so as she went to the shelves rummaging a bit. When she returned she set somethings on the floor so she did not have to go so far for things.

Standing behind her she reaches around her, fondling those orbs for a small while and ensure that her nipples were quite stiff before applying the nipple clamps to her. A hand sweeping down between her thighs rubbing at her clit in an up and down motion as her hand rubbed over that clit and mound.

“How's that feel? Or are you looking for a bit more?”
She teased knowing the answer to that seeing that she had been exposed to the earlier generation of the aphrodisiac and had an idea of how effective it was.

Mon May 18, 2015 1:47 pm

lily ekd and writhed at the spank and then cryed out as her soaked pussy was rubbed. to lost in the need her head flys side to side.

Mon May 18, 2015 7:49 pm

“Oh, it's bad. Sort of makes you feel as if you're on fire. It burns like napalm, you can't extinguish it though fortunately you can lessen it.” A tongue swept over the side of her neck before Daphnee disappeared for a quick moment retrieving a dildo from off the floor where she had evidentally placed it, a hand rounded a hip as the tip teased about her labia collecting some of her juices by rubbing along her slit then angling against her entrance.

“If you ask nicely maybe I'd be inclined to treat you to a bit more,” and she rubbed that toy against her delicate flower.

Tue May 19, 2015 12:33 am

lily squermed and writhed at the continued attention to her nipples and clit. her hips jerk at the toy stroking her flower whimpering and trembling hard.

Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:51 pm

“Of course silence opens the door to just about anything I can think of. I could even just leave you dangling here suffering the effects of that drug. What will it be Miss Genju?” She still teased the toy about her labia and entrance reaching around her to allow a finger to sweep over her clit as she rubbed it in small circles.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:52 pm

lily archs her back hard.¨p-please daphnee. p-please do m-me stop t-the burning please¨lily has tears streaming down her face.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:14 pm

“Well, since you asked ...” Daphnee smacked her ass after recalling the hand that toyed with her clit. She then rubbed it lightly as she teased he toy about the we edges of that sex. She teased for a moment or so longer then inserted that dildo inside her pressing nice and slow at first as she worked it inside her.

Once it was inside her she pushed in with a bit more force, the toy parting tight muscles as 6” or so of I had been gobbled up. It curled as Daphnee twisted it one way hen the other as she brought the other hand around her no still standing behind the student as she grasped one of her breasts and squeezed, her fingers playing with that nipple.

Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:17 am

lily would scream as the toy entered her tunnel of fire. the toy instantly clamped by her tight walls.

Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:14 pm

The feel of that latex toy had not been the only thing going on. Added to that was the very excitement that the aphrodisiac brought causing her muscles to clamp down even tighter. Unless she had been exposed to an aphrodisiac prior to this nothing would quite feel like this rush of excitement. If she had then it wouldn't be as powerful having felt that onrush of desire before.

Though that had not been the only drug at work here either. There was that powder that had been insidious as it flowed through subconscious memories and memories that were fantasies … her sense of being was distorted like being drunk almost as it became cloudy as to where she was at the moment.

Even Daphnee's voice seemed distant. “Oh, it seems as if you're enjoying this” And that toy began to pump into her faster as she slapped that ass playfully.

Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:42 am

lily had no defense against it as her body thrashs her breasts swaying with each twitch her nipples hard as rocks.

Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next