View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 New Tests (for Lily) 

Post Re: New Tests (for Lily)
She could not see what was going on but could clearly tell that the fear aspect was well at work here. It was odd that Lilly was pulling aside her own panties getting at that wet sex and it was obvious what was going on even if she could not see the scene clearly.

Her hand contained to play with that mound, a finger tracing against the hard nub of her nipple. The aphrodisiac worked quicker the greater her heart pounded in her chest circulating the drug through her system.

Fear played against arousal as that tail flicked up and down the slit of her sex. In reality it had been her own fingers that had been inserted within her, three in fact to match the imagined girth. At first that tail moved in slow, squeezing inside. The whip dropped once it was inside and she could not bare him entry.

The fiend chuckled using that hand to rub against her clit while the other continued to manipulate her breast.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:03 pm

Lily would ek and writhe whimpering weak protests as the fiend plunders her depths unaware that its all fake. Lily would whimper her powers going into overdrive lashing more tendrels in the real world while she fights in vain in her mind. She wouldnt be able to last long due to his size as she would scream and arch hard in a very strong orgasm.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:55 pm

The tail of the creature pressed into her tightness stretching her out then began to plunder her depths. That demonic hand pressed around her tit, pulled and squeezed as that thumb rolled over a nipple. The matter slammed against the drugs.

Fear sparked with the immense pleasure that surged through her.

Daphnee could see her frantic, jets of water getting every where. She backed away to avoid getting drenched herself and had been forced to deduce what was going on here. Evidently there was a fire or something that water would be effective with such as washing back a swarm of bugs. She made a note of the streams of water and the force that they had been used with.

She threw her voice as best as she could. Firm and in clear tones she spoke to Lilly as the demon in her mind continued to ravish her to no end. “Relax. Give in to what you see. Fighting will only make in worse.” She used more of that aphrodisiac then the other drug but so far it seemed that the fear, whatever it had been, had been winning out.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:31 am

Lily would bawl till she heard the voice."D-Daphnee i-is that you? W-Where are you? H-Help me."Then she would realize there is no real heat from the demon and it would slowly occur to her that its not real as she would begin to relax a bit just begining to go with it.When she would relax the tendrils of water would settle back into puddles on the floor slightly shimmering with her power though not much.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:52 am

“Good, Miss Genju. I'm right here in the room with you. What you see is not real.” She explained. Matters had not started off as she had thought but she could see that she was calming quite a bit now. Once the water had settled on the floor she approached noting that the water wasn't totally calm yet it was a far cry from what it had been.

“Don't you see me? What's going on?”

Her mind adjusted some, the demon moving to take the other tit now both being squeezed. There was more pressure to one of them, just enough to make her aware that something was a bit off. That was because she was playing with one and Daphnee the other. Her own fingers simulated that demon's tail as it pressed within her.

Since they were her own fingers subconsciously they guided themselves to the very regions within her generating the most pleasure drawing upon her own knowledge. The demon chuckled as it pushed all the way inside her, nice and slow with each thrust.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:31 am

Lily would sence a stiring in her body as the beast would thrust into her. She would feel a burning inside her not in her loins but in her core. At the second it would hit her cervix she would point her hand and a tiny flame would appear from her fingers but quickly vanish. The flame would scare her and cause her to thrash falling off the table clearing her of the visions due to hitting her head.

Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:45 am

The spark of light catches her eyes, fire! She jerks back in response seeing Lily spilled to the floor. That had been an unknown factor, she knew about the water but fire as well? Had something happened in whatever she had been experiencing? Had something awakened?

Daphne knew little about magic and psionic effects. Her ventriloquism was a bit unusual as far as ventriloquists went. She could actually throw her voice rather then giving the facsimile of doing so. She hardly noticed anything amiss with it.

She was wide eyed, then relaxed as Lily came out of that drug induced stupor. She smiled briefly and glanced at her finger tips.

“It seems that you've managed to obtain a new found ability Miss Genju. Tell me what happened?”

Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:04 am

Lily would look around a little confused at first. She would look at daphnee."T-the last i remember i was being raped by a fire demon but then i heard your voice telling me it wasnt real.Then i felt something unlock in me a special warmth that i guess led to this."*she would point to the singed papers and desk.

Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:47 am

She gave a slow nod. “Things didn't go quite as expected but the majority of the drugs have run there course.” The hallucinogenic lost it's hold but there was easily twice the aphrodisiac. It too would fade in a degree of time. She mulled over the aspect of the fire demon.

“It would appear that stress brought about the awakening of another talent. Since it so happened to be related to the experience I cannot say if it was your subconscious that generated the demon or your awakening as a result of the experience. A classic situation of what came first, the chicken or the egg.”
She concluded. “You may straighten your attire up Miss Genju. We are finished here today, you have been quite useful.”

There were still many questions but she got a better understanding of some of her others. Green eyes flicked to the disheveled girl. She was not the sort to play with such abilities, she had little understanding of magic or psychic abilities and would have no clue as how to handle them.

Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:42 pm

b-but d-daphnee what should i-i do about um Lily would tremble still very clearly under the effect of the aphrodesiac. her womanhood wet and trembling for need of release. Her lip being biten and trembleing to. Her knees shakeing makeing her have issues standing up. She would have to grip the table for support.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:21 am

She could see the condition that she had been in, coupled with the sound of her voice. She knew the effects first hand and had not yet embraced the cruelty of others in her position. Oddly, that was what pressed her to do everything by the book even though she didn't have too. Suspicion alone wasn't good enough for her, at least in most cases.

Daphnee just had a warped sense of duty. She wished for the right person to be punished, though she only needed a preponderance of evidence rather then something solid.

“Sit,” she commanded her, green eyes flick to the wet floor then back. The next order relaid. “Undress.”

Dipping out of sight for a moment she acquires a silver colored dildo, one of metal, one that NICE had provided. She was familiar with it and switched it on where the metal would warm slightly. She then approached, eying the student as she neared.

“Now lay back. Spread your legs.” Slowly she traced the warm dildo against her chest, circling hr nipples then flowing down slowly. “It seems that you still have some of the aphrodisiac in your system. This should get rid of it,” lower still that dildo flowed toward her sex where it ran up and down it gathering some of that moisture before pressing lightly inside her.

Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:57 am

Upon hearing her Llily would blush bright and do as told. Her ruffled skirt and blouse quickly removed and her legs spread on the table.When she would feel the toy on her breasts she would gasp and arch her back. Hearing her explain about the chemical she would nod in understanding but then gasp trembling as the toy lowers then enters her,

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:16 am

The toy advances slowly, pressing into her. With her earlier excitement it was unnecessary to get it ready. In then out it moves slowly as Daphnee uses her other hand to group her breast. After squeezing it fingers capture her nipple rolling it back and forth between them.

She tugged and pulled, tweaking that nipple, grinning then rubbing the top of it with her thumb. That dildo moved a bit quicker. Deeper. She judged how much she could take, noted which speed she responded too best or where the dildo even struck.

Daphne gathered this all in, switched breasts requiring her to lean over hr a little more when she began twisting the dildo as it advanced so the sensation was now a drilling motion.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Lily would ek and arch her back feeling the toy slipping inside her.Her breasts responding by her nipples perk stiff in her friends fingers.As she would look at daphnee she would shyly bite the side of her finger as her body would jump from orgasm to orgasm.Her insides going wild around the toy so deeply pushed into her womanhood. Her hands gently gripping daphnee for support.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:47 am

She watched as she continued. The dildo picking up speed as she twisted it this way and that. Manipulating that nipple she grinned at the girl, playfully slapping that tit before moving on to the next. Green eyes drew in the throes of her passion again and again before she ultimately stopped.

Her own arousal hitting her normally it was not usual and for now she suppressed that, afterward she would seek out her Mistress or her own Pet Kanoe, the later probably more realistic given that it was a weekday. With her Mistress she tended to ensure she had enough time without the worries of class the next day and having to struggle through them and her Prefect duties given the sessions she often had been placed through. Sessions she enjoyed very much.

Extracting that toy she tasted it for a small moment as if sucking on a lollipop.

“Feeling a bit better Miss Genju? You may sit up now,”
still watching her carefully for the signs of that aphrodisiac.

Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5