View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 How Proper Girls Do It [Vanessa/Laele] 

Post Re: How Proper Girls Do It [Vanessa/Laele]
Vanessa let out a quiet sigh of satisfaction when she felt Laele rub her soft thighs. Amber eyes looked down at her new friend, wondering what exactly was going through her mind. "Oh, what do you think?" The crimson-haired girl asked as she popped another button free to reveal more of her cleavage. She rested her hands on top of her breasts, arching her back to further exaggerate her form. The girl kept quiet, watching to see what her friend would do. Hands hooked around her waist. Did she want to pull the knight's skirt off? Oh, this proper girl desired to see something more.

"Aahh... I thought you were a proper girl?" The redhead teased. She watched in excitement as Laele tried to unclothe her. Her eyes suddenly widened at the sound of tearing fabric. Moments later, her black laced panties could be seen underneath. Something that wasn't school regulation, but it was something that Vanessa didn't quite care about. Her eyes widened to the ripping of her skirt, which made her wonder if Laele was actually more of a dominant lover. Vanessa giggled when her friend was flustered. The teen lowered her hands and grabbed a hold of Laele's hands. She lead them up to the knight's panties. "Take them off." She said suggestively. Vanessa sat up a bit more until she was on her knees. That way, Laele could pull the knight's panties down to her knees... or rip it off too if she was too impatient.

The redhead was already fast at work with her own clothing. She had undone the rest of her top and tossed it aside, as well as a matching black bra. Once Vanessa was completely naked, Laele could take a look at the knight's wonderful form. Delicate shoulders were complimented by her round breasts and athletic curves. The girl's hips were heavenly. She youthfully shook her hips from side to side, all while sticking her tongue out. "Now, Professor Vanessa wants you to pull her hips down so she can rub her pussy against your stomach. You can do that, can't you?" The knight cutely tilted her head to the side. "Then, I want you to explore my body. Use your hands to touch my body. Feel my skin at your fingertips... then, play with my breasts." She giggled.

"You still want to know how proper girls do it, right?"

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:58 am

Black, lacy, barely even there. Those were the words I'd use to describe what this other girl was wearing beneath her skirt. I tossed the remains oif her skirt aside, blood still coloring my cheeks a wonderful shade I was sure. Then she took my hands and placed them on those little black things. What she asked me to do, the way she asked me to do it? I hesitated. I hesitated even moreso when the knightly woman tossed her blouse aside and then did the same with the bra that matched the patch of cloth on which my hands lay.

I looked between them and Vanessa's eyes for a moment, and being under her as I was, her seated as I was, and the vague, suggestive manner she'd put forth... I pulled one side apart and then the other, they were little more than a scrap of cloth now, though, she could likely tie the sides into a bow if she still wanted to wear them again. The knight now rest nude atop me every suggestion she offered, ran through my mind for a moment. My first thought was to untuck my blouse from my skirt and undo the bottom, leaving it closed from just below my breasts up, bare stomach beneath her as I took her hips and guided them downward so her womanhood touched my skin. From their my hands rose along her sides and down her back as best they could reach. Supple flesh of her bottom gently and testingly squeezed for a moment before I forced myself up just a little.

Her breasts were... impressive was too weak a word for it. Soft, the skin silky, flawless. I was at a loss as for what to do beyond basic gentle kneading of the flesh, her nipples brushing against my hands when they'd travel from beneath to the prominent front.

“How proper girls do it... can we really call any of this proper Vanessa?”

I asked with no certainty before I gave my answer.
“either way... yes, lets continue.”

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:57 am

The girl below her was so pure, so innocent. It made Vanessa want to indulge on the girl and show her the true wonders of lust. Though, it made the knight wonder if this was what monsters felt like when they attacked girls. Did they feel the same sort of drug flowing through their veins? It was hard to tell. A smile appeared across her lips as Laele lowered the knight down. Warmth emanated between her legs and spread to the proper girl's stomach.

Crimson hair fell over one of Vanessa's eyes. Her fiery hair waved gently behind her back as she began to gently rock her hips back and forth against her lover. "Improper?" The knight repeated, as if surprised by the question. She continued to press her breasts further onto Laele's grasp. The softness was only interrupted by the stiffness of her nipples. "You think this is improper, huh?" The knight frowned. She stopped grinding herself against Laele and instead got off of her partner. A hand ran through her hair and brushed a few stray strands out of her face. "I guess you're right. It isn't what proper girls would do, so let's stop this." Vanessa walked back over to her bed. As she walked, her hips swayed suggestively from side to side. Laele would be able to catch a peak at her athletic rump and perfectly curved legs, if she so desired to. The girl sat back on her bed, crossing one leg over the other to hide her sensitive spot. She was still naked, but pretended like it didn't matter. Arms crossed over her breasts to hide them and give Laele a view of her cleavage. Would Laele be able watch Vanessa while still keeping her composure.

"Now, what were we talking about? Food? Our culinary class?" Vanessa asked, changing the subject almost immediately.

Monsters:

Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:47 pm

I was surprised by the warmth of Vanessa's skin against my own, the smile on her face felt just as welcoming as it had before, but it held more to it, a quality I couldn't rightly recognize just then. Still the smile gave me a rather pleasant feeling all around, The very idea that I was bringing some form of cheer to the girl, lewd or otherwise was a wonderful feeling. And then the night atop me shifted some and spoke.

The smile was replaced with a frown and her movement stopped and suddenly as this had began she got off me and began to walk back over to her bed. I bolted upright and watched mouth agape in confusion as she walked so suggestively, though casually only to sit, not bothering to put any of her clothes back on. My expression couldn't be more clear, I was at a loss for words in confusion now as the girl shifted to a more modest pose, despite still being completely exposed.

“Excuse me...? you want to... go back to talking about that of all things...? you didn't seem to care at the beginning when I said it wasn't proper, now you care???”

my composure hadn't been broken by her beauty, just the sheer absurdity of what she was suggesting, it lacked any good reasoning or logic behind it. I was frustrated enough to stand and walk over to her I kicked off my shoes on the way over only to raise my leg and placed a sock clad foot on her crossed legs.

“I don't believe you really want to stop, Vanessa.”

I leaned forward now enough to press my forehead against hers.

“If you really want to stop what you suggested we do in the first place I'm more than willing.”

I pressed a little harder against her, a hand rest on her leg and trailed up to her midriff.

“you're far stronger than me, If you really want to stop, I can't keep you from pulling away. Then I'll believe you. It wouldn't be proper of me to let you lie to me and to yourself... nor would it be proper for me to force you into returning to teaching me if you really had changed your mind.”

I wasn't entirely certain what had gotten into me, I wasn't so much thinking as I was purely acting and feeling, the words were just flowing like arrant gusts of wind from my mouth, It was a bit like watching someone wearing my skin speaking to her.

“So either push me away or we go back to where we were a moment ago.”

My voice was very... stern... but still proper and very much kind, yet all this time, my free hand had been undoing the rest of my blouse, by this point it was open completely, showing off the bra beneath, a simple white bra, though not school issue, it could easily pass for such, any bows that may had been on it had been cut off by hand of course, I never did like bows on my undergarments.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:26 pm

A frown appeared on Vanessa's lips when her partner had begun to protest. She didn't quite like the insubordination. The redhead closed on eye and kept the other open. "I can stop at any time I wish. Consent is a continual action. I no longer give my consent." She crossed her arms. The crimson-haired girl opened her eyes when the two were literally face-to-face. Amber eyes stared into her partners, refusing to break eye contact, less Vanessa show any sign of weakness. She seemed un-phased when she felt a hand brush up on her leg, then her midriff. Her eyes looked downward when Laele peeled off her top, leaving the cute bra underneath. "I won't teach you... at least not right now." The crimson-haired girl laid back on her bed, with her back against the mattress and her legs hanging over from the side. Fiery locks of hair scattered across the bed. Though she looked helpless, strong amber eyes looked up at the girl. "If you want me that badly... then try me. Explore my body... feel the curves of my skin... And when you decide even that's not enough for you, I'll take over." Large breasts were mounted by hard nipples. Her milky thighs rubbed up against one another sensationally. It looked like her womanhood was glistening with juices. Or was it?

Monsters:

Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:46 pm

Laid back, crimson locks scattered haphazardly over her bed; her eyes were still strong as they'd been before despite her vulnerable looking pose there beneath me. I placed my knee between her thighs and my other remained on the ground as she spoke. the words 'Try me...' stuck in my head.
Is that a challenge? Maybe I should stop... this isn't right...
Or maybe it was an offer, wouldn't that disappoint my new friend here, hmmm? And wouldn't it be disappointing to me too?

The argument in my head, both voices clearly me, one I hardly ever listened to; even when I was young I tried to ignore it, the voice that always wanted to do the fun thing no matter the cost, the one that seemed so, very, in control right now. Maybe that's why it felt so strange to see me acting as I was. Watching my hands find her hips and trace her sides, up past her breasts, down her arms. My blouse shifting in its unbuttoned state every time I moved. I was sure I was smiling, though it wasn't my normal friendly smile -- it was something else, something far more confident than normal.

My right hand left her outline only after it stroked her cheek before venturing down her neck and to the curve of her breast. It took hold of the malleable flesh and gently squeezed it, kneading it, seeing how it compared to my own.

My knee on the other hand pressed between her legs, testing perhaps to see if she really was being honest with me, maybe it was my conscience this time, looking for what I knew would be there if she was at all enjoying what I was doing; I am an adult, there's no shame in admitting to self satisfaction, and there still isn't I had some idea of what to look for. All the while my eyes never left hers, I wasn't sure what I was looking for in those amber pools, what had me so transfixed? So much as to have me leaning in closer to her again in silence.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:40 pm

Careful eyes watched over Laele's entire movement, even when she brushed her knees against the knight's womanhood. She didn't move a single inch, remaining as still as a rock. The redhead closed one of her amber eyes and let out a small hum as her companion began to explore her body. Vanessa's skin was soft. She looked back up at Laele, seeing a lustful smile appear across the black-haired girl's lips. Did Laele desire something like this for a long time? It seemed as though Shokushu had a magical effect of awakening girls' desires, both from other girls and monsters. Or, maybe it was because this was what was bound to happen in a school full of hormonal teenagers. Her nipples became hard with anticipation. When the girl squeezed the knight's breasts, the girl would find out how large and full it was. Laele's knee became wet while stroking Vanessa's bubblegum pussy. Yet, why didn't the redhead moan? She was wet, so why did she stare back at Laele with no expression on her face?

Laele would feel arms curl around her neck, pulling her down and closer to Vanessa until the girls were only mere centimeters apart. "What is it that you desire?" Amber eyes stared into the girl's eyes. Vanessa pulled her in closer, so that their nipples would only light brush against each other. Laele would not yet feel the pleasure of their breasts mashed together. Vanessa closed her eyes and leaned up. A warm breath of air tickled Laele's lips. Vanessa leaned in for a kiss - but something was off. Vanessa's lips curled around Laele's lower lip. She carefully nibbled on her partner's lower lip. She then began to cover her trails by gently licking Laele's lips. A quiet sigh caused that familiar warm breath to brush up against Laele. The crimson-haired girl wrapped her legs around Laele's single leg, this time gently grinding her moist pussy against her partner.

Monsters:

Sun May 01, 2016 7:51 pm

What did I desire? The question lingered it felt like it took me a long while to answer Vanessa even as it passed and she pulled my bra out of the way only to pull me down woards her her. Our nipples gently brushing one another. When she leaned close I could feel her breath against my lips. She took my lips between her teeth in such a lewd fashion, it must have looked quite the sight. I was pulled from thought when she straddled my leg and started grinding against my bare thigh. those moist lips sliding near effortlessly against the bare smooth skin.

“What I Desire... at this moment... I desire to be with you, in this bed, until someone forces me to leave.”

normally I think my answer would be 'power'. I secretly always wanted to be more in control of the events that took place in my life but right now, there really was nothing other than this woman I'd just met maybe an hour and a half ago. My uniform blouse hung open still about us, my panties had grown more damp than I'd realized, and my bra, was growing uncomfortable.

((sorry this took so long, took forever to wrap my head around this bit :oops: ))

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3