View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 How Proper Girls Do It [Vanessa/Laele] 

Post Re: How Proper Girls Do It [Vanessa/Laele]
I was entirely unsure of what to do at this point, I wasn't exactly the most powerful girl physically either. Vanessa was more than a match for me, though I wasn't entirely trying to escape from under her just yet. Even as she pressed herself against me I remained still; I figured I'd let her get this out of her system a little and calm down. I didn't know how long she'd been on this island, let alone been alone on this island. I didn't believe I could take care of any sexual frustration but I could at least keep her company. Though the way she pulled herself closer and burried my face between her breasts was a bit much for me to take. I wasn't sure what she'd meant by tainted either or what this island had done to change the girl. It made me wonder about the island some now, something I might have to look into.
I shook my head though, I didn't think less of her. Differently certainly but not less. I'd raise my gaze to free my face enough to speak.
“It's alright Vanessa, there's nothing to be ashamed of for being lonely and wanting close contact with someone. Do try and calm yourself though.”
I'd try and wiggle a bit and get just a little of myself out from under Vanessa, maybe at least get to eye level on the floor. I was actually thankful that the skirt was a tad small, meant the waist didn't slip even a drop.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:04 pm

It wasn't like the redhead was pinning her friend done. If Laele wanted to break free from the knight's embrace, she easily could have, and the knight would've understood. A light blush covered her cheeks, not dark enough to be obvious but enough to barely be seen. She slightly rose a bit, though Laele would still be able to feel the redhead's delicate body. "You're right... I'm sorry." Vanessa rose to her feet and extended a hand out to her friend. She shyly grabbed onto one of her elbows with her other hand. "You couldn't have been more right, Laele. After being separated from society for so long, girls begin to feel lonely." She retreated back to her seat. When Vanessa crossed her leg, her skirt rose up a bit to give the girl a better view of the redhead's thighs.

"Not too many girls, but a select few girls relieve themselves other ways..."

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:07 pm

I wasn't in the habit of forcing my way out from under people atop me, I figure that would be taken the wrong way, I was trying to be friends with Vanessa, maybe help her out some. I took her hand and her help up to my feet giving a nod to her and a smile.
“Thank you Vanessa.”
I'd return to my seat as well, noticing that her skirt had risen a bit. I was a absolutely envious of the chivalrous Vanessa's legs, firm, toned, absolutely stunning in every way. My own were far softer, far weaker I was certain. I never did all that much physical activity... perhaps a shortcoming of mine.
“I'm afraid I have no idea what that's like. Never actually been intimate with anyone nor been away from society for long. Have only been here a short while. I just know this happens for anecdotal evidence.”
I offered as she mentioned some other girls relieving their desires and I could only quirk a brow.
“Other ways? How do you mean? I'd say masturbation but, there isn't a man nor woman alive that doesn't do that.”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:02 am

Vanessa dug her fork into some of the salad, taking a small bite of it. She chewed with her mouth closed, and hand politely covering her lips as an extra pro-caution. A small smile appeared across her lips. "Yes, masterbating." The redhead tried her best to hold in her laughter. Perhaps Laele would go through her life at Shokushu without ever knowing what a monster was. Vanessa hoped that that was the case, and that she would never have to go through it. "You've been here for some time, correct?" She asked, "Have you felt... any tendencies? Of any kind?" This was her final test to see if Laele was aware of monsters. "Have you ever craved someone, or have a feeling that... someone else craved you?" Though Vanessa was talking about monsters, it could easily be taken as a flirtatious attempt towards the formal girl.

Monsters:

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:27 pm

I quirked a brow at Vanessa at her questioning and took a moment to consider them silently before I gave any sort of answer.
“I haven't been here too long, but long enough I suppose, a few months. But feeling any tendencies? Hmmm, theres a surprising amount of tardiness and absence of a small number of my peers, odd considering the tropical locale and the boarding school-esque atmosphere of this college. I doubt its frequent illness that's to blame and I'd think they'd punish out the lazy behavior after the first few times. Not certain how to explain that personally... and that many of the students are oddly pretty oh and I tend not to hear anything coming from the dorms when I walk the halls or from neighboring dorms either theres a tendency towards privacy that's a bit unexpected... if you meant in me however no, haven't noticed any new tendencies in myself.”
the next question had me chuckle faintly before shaking my head slightly.
“Besides you about two minutes ago you mean?“
I said with a bit of a teasing air to my voice.
“Perhaps I have felt some other eyes on me from time to time, but I am a bit older than other new students here. Not certain they're lustful gazes mind you, I could also just be a tad paranoid being in a somewhat new place with almost no friends... haven't quite craved anyone myself though. Why do you ask?”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:59 am

Vanessa smiled when Laele mentioned the knight's lustful approaches. "Lust gets... uncontrollable at some point for girls. Maybe it's this island, maybe it's just the isolation. But... girls begin to obtain monstrous desires." The redhead wasn't going to explain monsters to Laele. But, it was a subtle hint. If the girl was attacked by monsters in the future, she'd surely cue in on Vanessa's word usage and come to her. Otherwise, she might as well live a normal life. "I know we just met, and this sounds very strange..." Her voice trailed off, until her amber eyes gazed upon the woman. "But, would you like to try?" Her voice purred. The knight was very ambiguous on her request. That was because she wanted to see how her friend would react. Arms rested just below her breasts, teasingly bouncing them up for Laele to see.

Monsters:

Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:26 pm

I gave a bit of a nod to Vanessa at that. I wasn't certain what about the place other than the isolation might do such things to people. Still though it was interesting to think about or even imagine that it was some sort of social experiment being conducted by somebody. What came next had me loft a brow as I looked at her.
“Like to try? Well, it is a step in the right direction that you're asking this time... If I'm not misjudging what you mean of course. If I am I'm sorry and thoroughly embarrassed. If I'm not however...”
I closed my eyes for a moment, considering the knightly woman's request, when I openned them again I noticed the position of her arms and the somewhat playful pose she was taking.
“Wouldn't be very appropriate to try such a thing when we've barely even gotten to know eachother would it?”
I got to my feet and took a few steps towards her door as though I were going to leave before I turned on my heel smiling and leaning forward towards her.
“However... This is a college, not exactly a normal one either. As a place of learning it isn't wrong to learn about an aspect of life you've never tried before, or learning what it's like to be spontaneous... I believe the quote is 'there's a time and place for everything, and it's called college' yes?”
I'd walk back towards Vanessa and grin a little.
“Beside it wouldn't exactly be friendly of me to leave you here when you're clearly in need of companionship, would it? But let me be clear, we stop if I ask alright? I've never quite done this before... with a man let alone with another woman.”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:54 am

The crimson-haired girl chuckled. "Well, consider my proposition as an attempt to get us to know each other better... physically, at least." It was a good thing the proper girl turned around for a few moments when she walked towards the door. Vanessa was utterly ashamed of pushing her own desires onto her friend- let alone a friend she just made! She'd have to see Vera soon, because this inappropriate amount of lust was atrocious. She opened her mouth to apologize to Laele. When the girl reconsidered, the knight let a sigh of relief.

She stood up and walked over to her former roommate's bed. The redhead lightly padded the bed to tell her friend to sit down. Likewise, she sat on the bed. "I promise I'll go only as far as you want." She said in a soothing tone. There was no attempt at being sexy this time. If taken out of context, it would look like the redhead only wanted to talk with the fellow student.

Monsters:

Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:44 pm

Considering what had just happened moments ago I'd rather expected Vanessa to walk up to me and halfway tear my uniform off like a rabid dog. I was pleasantly surprised when she calmly moved to the disused bed and settled there, patting the spot beside her as if inviting me to chat. She planned more I was sure, but perhaps she did want to start with just talking some more? I didn't know how this worked beyond the general science behind it and what I'd learned in high school of course... not counting of course my personal private experience alone. I don't pretend I'm a saint or nun of any description.
I'd walk over calmly enough and settle on the disused bed beside her, one leg up on it as well. I was turned to face her and, well, I couldn't deny that I was feeling a tad sheepish now despite what I'd just said.
“Alright, so... hmm...”
I was having trouble finding words and now my tie was feeling rather constricting to my neck so I loosened that only to sigh softly.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:17 pm

Vanessa seemed fairly patient this time around. She watched carefully as Laele sat down beside her. "No need to be proper in front of me. We're not in class anymore." She giggled softly. At first, it looked like the redhead wanted to adjust her friend's tie. Vanessa looked at the tie, before running her hands along the fabric. "Oh, what store did you buy this from?~" She asked. The crimson-haired girl began to peel away the tie, holding it in her hands. She set the tie aside, and looked back at the shy girl. "You're so tense... Just make yourself at home and do what you'd normally do" The knight gently ran her hand across the blanket until her hand rode over Laele's own hand. Her thigh lightly rubbed against Laele's leg, allowing the proper girl to feel Vanessa's soft skin.

Monsters:

Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:32 am

I gently shook my head to Vanessa at her first statement. “Yes, I know, afraid I'm always like this though. Not quite used to loosening up as it were.” she'd sigh just a little as the other girl looked over her simple red silken tie before she'd undo the thing from around my neck and put it aside. “It's from a small store in Worchester. I uhm... can't quite recall the name off the top of my head though.” when she told me to make myself at home though I glanced down to see her hand move over my own, her leg brushing my own. “What I'd normally do? That wouldn't be very appropriate for this situation I don't think. Usually I clean, then shower, then do homework. This is definitely not the time for most of those things I'd say. Wouldn't you agree?” I gave a faint little chuckle as I shifted in my seat on the bed next to Vanessa. “Your skin is quite soft... may I ask what lotions or oils you use?”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:14 am

Vanessa blinked, as if a bit confused by the girl's statement. What did she mean she didn't know how to relax? Still, the knight leaned closer to Laele. Her shoulder gently brushed against the girl's. "Perhaps." Was all the crimson-haired girl would say. The knight planted two fingers onto Laele's hands. She began to slide them up Laele's arm, as if her fingers were legs of a person walking. Her hand eventually cupped the girl's chin. Vanessa pulled the girl forward gently, allowing their lips to gently brush against one another. "It's a secret." She giggled playfully when asked about her lotion. "Hey Laele..." Her voice grew fainter, yet more seductive. The redhead's free hand gently caressed Laele's thigh. "Kiss me." She whispered.

Monsters:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:36 am

I watched as calmly as I possibly could as Vanessa 'walked' her hand up my arm and across my shoulder to the nape of my neck and finally to my jaw where she'd cradle my chin. She pulled me towards her so gently, I gave no resistance to the act though when our lips faintly touched I could not help but back away to give use the faintest half-inch of space between us. A deep blush colored my cheeks as she spoke my name in a fainter, more sultry tone. Her hand caressed my thigh...

Quote:
“kiss me”

the words echoed in my head for a moment and the only place my mind could go was to movies I'd seen. I couldn't think of even one word to speak, my heart sunk in my chest, my blood rushed through my body and I hesitantly placed my hand against her cheek before brushing it through her hair. I leaned closer until out lips pressed against each other and I kissed her in what was likely the most chaste attempt at a semi-romantic kiss that had ever happened in the history of the world between two consenting adults.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:53 pm

Vanessa began rubbing her cheek against the Laele's hands, allowing the proper girl to feel just how soft her skin was. "Stroke me more lovingly, like a lover..." The crimson-haired girl purred. The redhead wasn't going to be too pushy on the girl. In fact, she would only return enough of the kiss that she received. In the end, it was just a simple peck between the girls-though it gave Laele a clue as to the softness of the knight's lips. Would she ever taste them again?

Her hand continued to stroke the girl's outer thigh, curling around to her inner thigh, only to slide up north as a tease. The fingers crept up the side of Laele's stomach, only to grab a handful of Laele's breast and give it a playful squeeze. She pushed Laele against the mattress and swung a leg over her partner. The knight was looking down at Laele while having mounted her stomach. "I'll teach you how to be naughty..." She whispered. Vanessa tugged at her own clothing, only peeling away a part of her top to give Laele a better view of her cleavage. "Mhmmm... and what would you want me to do to you? Or... would you rather do something to me?" She giggled.

Monsters:

Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:15 am

The softness of her cheek, that gentle touch from her on my leg trailing upwards, the feel of that soft peck of a kiss. It was a whirlwind of complex emotions that I'm still attempting to make sense of. And in an instant I found myself on my back against the mattress, a woman I'd met only today atop me looking downward her legs spread on either side of my abdomen. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks in a torrent as her words so gently slipped into the quiet air of the room, barely changing the natural tone of it.

I said nothing as she spoke of teaching me, I couldn't think of anything to say as she undid part of her blouse. Then a question was posed and I continued to just stare up at her, my hands moving of their own accord to her thighs gently stroking the soft skin in silence. The first things to come to mind were things I dared not share, the idea of hearing buttons pop after a long adventure in a fantasy world, an explorer tearing off their assistant & lovers clothes without care.

“I had an odd image in my mind just now... but... I think...”

I was already in this position, nothing I said could embarrass me at this point... I wasn't sure I could go through with it if I thought about it... and despite myself it seemed to be more action than thought involved as my hands trailed up over Vanessa's skirt to her hips and the waist of her skirt before sneaking under the band, and without warning I pulled with as much might as I could muster, and though I'd learn that our uniforms were put together with the cloth equivalent of tissue paper with wet noodles for thread, I was surprised then when the cloth gave way and the front of her skirt ripped off in my hands, the rest falling limp, revealing completely what was on the girl beneath it.

“Oh... oh my... I'm sorry... I didn't think I actually could... I... I shouldn't have even tried... I wasn't even thinking... that was completely inappropriate, even for this... please forgive me for that..”

I could heear the panic in my voice and there was even a bit of a sniffle offered with the words, I was sure this would end immediately and she'd kick me out of her room.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next