View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Invitation (for Emilla) 

Post Re: Invitation (for Emilla)
Emilla gasps as she finds hands on her now. It doesn't take too long to become trapped between the blonde and the rather assertive mystery girl. "What? No, no. Didn't anyone teach you to respect your elders?" Emilla us easily the oldest one in thus group but that doesn't seem to be slowing them any as her skirt and blouse are both stripped off. She even squirms as the blonde presses up against het, masking their breasts together.

Neva isn't faring any better, stripped down by the bold girl who already has a hand between the brunette's thighs.

Of course there are other girls who have the same idea, the little party starting to devolve into an orgy.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:44 pm

“You know, kids today,” Mystery announced as they continued to strip her, lips touching her shoulder and side of her neck. While it was tough keeping track of Neva at the moment she was no doubt suffering from the same sort of attention.

Other girls had joined in, there were some that were still watching. Some of the devout heterosexual girls or the ones that were voyeurs above all else though most lesbians, bi and bi curious girls were already involved in matters.

Emilla could feel Blondie's heavy breasts against her own covered ones though Mystery soon unhooked that bra and removed it as Blondie slid her panties off before joining their lips together, her tongue soon entering her mouth as their breasts mashed together. She could feel Mystery's breasts pressing against her back and her hand moving in from behind and underneath her, fingers rubbing against her sex as the other hand strokes along her side.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Emilia whimpers out a protest that is muffled against te blondes lips. She squirms between the two, losing track entirely now as she is quickly stripped naked. It's not that she minds the kisses, or the pretty girls teasing her. It's the fact that she was supposed to be in control and somehow had lost it entirely! She writhes between the two students, groaning softly as they tease her. Her legs spread for that hand, letting the one behind her actually get at her sex. "Mm...mmmm...fuck." She moans for the, both, wrapping her arms around the blonde and squeezing her ass firmly.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Things got out of hand quickly, though by now Neva had been lost to the actions of everything that had been going on about her. She might not be in charge any longer but was anyone? Her flower was spread open with a thumb and index finger. Mysteries middle finger rubbed her slit back and forth before she felt the press of it as it advanced further.

Blondie pulled back slightly grasping a breast and guiding it to her mouth as she leaned forward. Her other hand fondling her other breast now.

Mystery filled her with a finger, her other hand moving back off of her side to slap against her ass.

“You like that, don't you?” She licked at her earlobe as that finger began to speed up as she pumped it inside her.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10