View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Invitation (for Emilla) 

Post Re: Invitation (for Eimella)
Emilla pokes her tongue out at Neva. "Sometimes." she admits, moving to walk with the girl. "I don't mind killing a little time." she says. "Though I really don't know how good I would do at this party. I don't know any of these girls. I'm not entirely certain I want to meet many of them." She smiles, placing her hands behind her back as they walk. "Used to, gave it up and it's been a pretty good while since I've touched any. Why? Do you?"

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:52 pm

She grinned in response. “Only sometimes?” Obviously she had been teasing as they moved along. The breeze was coming from inland, which was a bit unusual given that the trees tended to dilute it though when it came in from the ocean it was often stronger. Her hair fluttered only a little as a result and she glanced toward the blue ocean.

It was so beautiful, clear water to which she had only seen on vacation commercials every once and a while. She considered what she said about the others though, it did not appear that the party was going to be her scene though that was just as well.

“There not bad to hang around with though there interests vary a bit so I guess that would be a big part of getting to know them and all. After all, Karen is big into plants and can be pretty boring if you don't share an interest or know enough of what she's talking about.”

At the remark about smoking though she brightens up a little. Reaching into a pocket and taking out what looked to be a joint, though it probably wasn't. The rolling paper, of course. “But there's a reason why she's tolerated. I don't know any one with a greater command of botany. Wanna smoke?”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:39 pm

Emilla walks along quietly for a time, enjoying the weather and the company of the other student. She doesn't speak for a long time either, looking around herself and slowing to a stop so she can look around. "I imagine, hanging around you, that she's into a lot more than plants." she comments. "So..." And then she looks down at the paper, smiling. "I might..." she says. "But you go ahead." She places her hands behind her back, smiling more. "You're an interesting one. Been here long?"

Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:49 pm

“She's too into plants,” Neva chuckled then looked back toward the others in the distance. They could still be seen, at least right now, though not in any real detail. “She's got a way of changing the subject back to plants all the time. I guess if I knew her lingo I could do something but it always seemed to be far too much work with no real gain.” That was not to say that she didn't see Karen as attractive, sometimes she wondered if that was a criteria of being enrolled here, it was more the fact that things probably wouldn't last too long especially with no common interests.

She played with that “joint” within her fingers for a moment before getting out a book of well used matches. There was no mistake that the object had to have been pilfered from somewhere and had only three matches left.

Turning her back to the wind she struck one and lit up, the smell the same as to what she smelled before and it was plainly obvious that this had to be a plant in the jungle and not the real thing. “You sure you don't want any?” She took a hit before thinking on that question.

“Not too long. I've been here for two years so I am told. Last year is a bit foggy though. I'm a sophomore though I'm already behind a ton of credits from missing a lot of classes last year. Which means that I'll be taking another semester to make up all the incompletes or taking five or six classes at once until I graduate to balance it all out and since I'm somewhat lazy I decided the extra semester is probably the easiest way to go about matters.”

Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:18 pm

Emilla smiles and shakes her head. "No...no, I think I'll pass." she says, stretching and arching her back. "I know how that goes. I feel like I've been here for forever myself...I'm not even sure I could tell you how many years it's been now." Can't really remember the last few years either. It's a big blank."

Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:48 am

It was so easy to get behind she realized, especially when studying was no a huge priority. It wasn't as if she shrunk in the face of studying but she did not have the incentive to run herself ragged. She inhaled a drag of the “joint” that Karen supplied as she walked on. The water flowing over her feet as the water continually came in and out.

“So … if the party scene isn't for you then why did you come?” Neva smiled as she looked toward the blond as if she had a reasonable idea as to why that was the case.

“Looks like we'll be running out of beach soon too,” just ahead was the edge of the jungle opposite the end where everyone was gathered.

Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:50 pm

Emilla glances back at the part and then shrugs. "Wanted to see who showed up." she says. "Wanted to see if I knew anyone, that's all." She smiles again and slows her walk down, looking at the jungle. "Perhaps we should turn around." she finally says. "Or were you actually hoping to walk into the jungle at dark?"

Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:10 am

“It's still a little early so the more popular girls are being fashionably late. There are all manners though from prior dealings. Karen gets the drugs or what passes as them. Veronica's the birthday girl … let's see ...”

She glanced back to the party then the jungle ahead. “Scared? It could be fun but if you rather be introduced to some of the girls that could be arranged too.”

Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:58 pm

Emilla looks at her new friend, lifting an eyebrow. "Scared? Hardly. But it's the jungle and it's dark. Who knows what's in there." She smiles at the girl and turns a little, stepping towards her. "And all those popular girls...are you trying to start an orgy on the beach?" She can't help but grin at that. "Tell you what...we could go into the jungle if you want...or we could go back to the beach party and see if we can get those popular girls naked."

Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:38 pm

She had considered that issue for a moment, looking ahead of her into the jungle then back towards the others. She had learned long ago that there were no animals here, odd but she had always assumed that they all had been removed, especially true if they were exotic types that money could be made by selling or dangerous Neva did not give it too much thought.

Regardless, she had to weigh the two. “Not all of them are into women as far as I know. But ...” She paused again looking back. “More than a few are, if that's on your mind I'm sure that at least a few could be convinced. I don't know about Karen but the girl that was with her earlier is a lesbian along with a few others where too far for me to point them out.

“But if you want to try … it is a party after all though we'd probably have to wait until later if we want it really big after everyone has been liqored up some.”

Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:25 pm

Emilla smiles at the brunette student. "It's up to you." she says again. "I'm just providing the options." She shrugs and takes a few steps closer to the jungle, peering into the darkness. "Or we can wait and get them all good and drunk, then steal their clothes after we get them naked." She glances back at the Brunette. "Or were you wanting to have an orgy?"

Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:57 pm

“Ohhh, some difficult choices there.” Neva considered that matter for a moment. She had concluded that it was a little to early for the other girls to be too wild and of course it was still early.

“Well, let them get into matters a little. Smoking and drinking, I doubt that they'll have enough to get wasted but enough to get buzzed. When they are I can coax some of them into skinny dipping. You could make off with their clothes then and we can simply take it from there.”

She grinned at that and glanced back briefly then to Emilla as she moved closer to the jungle. It was odd hearing no sound from it. No birds or monkeys, not even the buzz or droning sound of insects. There was the occasional sound of branches and leaves bending against the wind but other than their voices there was nothing else.

“But I can think of a few ways we can pass the time as we wait,” and again she grinned at Emilla.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:17 am

Emilla nods her hea . "That sounds like a plan to me." She says. "But just what is it that you've got in mind to pass the time? I thought you were wanting to go to this party?" She turns to Neva now, smiling and stepping towards the other student. "Are you trying to seduce me again? Risking what I did to you last time? I might do more this time you know. I might tease you and toy with you until they're all ready and then use you to start an orgy you know."

She steps in, slipping an arm around the brunette. " you like it when I take charge?"

Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:32 pm

“I don't know, is it working?” She grinned at her then as she came forward. Though she considered the drawbacks which were stated.

“I'll take my chances. And I wasn't really into the party any way. I was asked if I could get my hands on a few things and your name came up while I was looking. It was a party so I opted to check it out but the idea of an orgy sounded far better.”

Little had either known that things had already been set into motion, and definitely not for the orgy that either had in mind.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:54 pm

(Playing from my phone. Shorter posts and more typos. I apologize in advance.)

Emilla draws the brunette in, kissing her firmly and holding her close. Her hands grasp at the other students clothing, already starting to pull, she tugs at her top, working to undo the buttons while pressing her thigh between the other student's own.

"Let's distract ourselves for a while." She purrs. "Them we will see to the other girls."

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next