View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Invitation (for Emilla) 

Post Re: Invitation (for Eimella)
(No problem there, I get annoyed at sending a text and tend to just call the person and leave voice mail, it's much quicker)

Neva grinned at the eagerness. There was no effort in fighting anything either, so distant from the others that the fact that she was nude would have gone unnoticed even if she screamed out. Granted in such a case she would have drawn attention to her though that probably wouldn't matter much more than getting a few curious glances.

”oh, someone's eager.” She helped with unbuttoning that shirt which found it's way to the sands. Unhooking that white bra she then renewed contact setting her hands on her hips and untucking her shirt in return.

She had done more than this stepping in to deliver a kiss to those sweet lips before getting to lifting that shirt away ….

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:48 pm

"Maybe a little." She admits, her hands sliding up to cup Neva's brats for a moment. She brushes her thumbs over the nipples, circling then before lowering her hands to assist with the other student's skirt only to be distracted by the necessity of removing her own shirt and bra. She shrugs both if those off and them all but jets the brunette's skirt down, fingers hooking in panties as well to draw them off.

"You're the one that pulled me away from everyone else. I know what you want."

She grins as she leaves in to kiss the other student, biting at her lower lip and giving it a tug. "Should have brought a blanket to lay on."

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Nude at last, their clothes had been discarded and she even gasped a little as her nipples had been played with. There wasn't a breeze coming off the ocean but they became erect regardless though in truth they were already there given her earlier excitement.

They had no prepared for this. No toys or blankets and there was a bit of sand to worry about too though she grinned.

“Well, I know there's a few blankets back there but I don't really feel like walking back there.” She was drawn into that kiss, one hand reaching around her hip, her palm pooling down her ass cheek drawing her close as she lifted up one leg rubbing her knee against her crotch.

“We'll just have to make due ...” She thought about dashing away into the jungle though that wasn't a stellar idea without a light source should it grow dark before they decided to come back. It was evening now though and for the moment any way they were able to see well.

Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:50 pm

Emilla let's her legs spread, suckling in a breath as that leg presses firmly against her. "I'm sure we can figure something out." She coos softly and rolls her hips a little. Her own hands slide over the other student, grasping at her backside to keep her close. "You could get down on your knees for me. I think that would be one way..."

Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:59 pm

“Oh, you'd like that.” Neva grinned. That touch kept her close though she felt both fingers and palm rise up her back as she sank down. Her lips falling slowly down her body as she lowered herself. Small kisses trailed down her body then she looked up while on her knees.

One hand reaches out to brush small little circles against her clit. First clockwise then counter then clockwise again. While she did this fingers on her other hand crept along her slit with slow even strokes. Up then down then up again. She watches her face, pauses against that entrance and begins to press two fingers against her that slowly disappear within her core.

In then out, she slowly moves them matching the rhythm there with the images on her face. While those looks could be seen as chaotic at times she establishes a gentle pace. “Quicker?” she asks while circling those fingers against her as she pushes them in then pulls them out to touch even more of her core.

Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:30 pm

Emilla let's out a low groan, her head tilting back as she lets the other student trail kisses down her body. "Mmmm, just like that." Her legs spread, giving Neva access to her as she allows herself to sink into the pleasure of her touches. "That's perfect, ooh, right there." She tangles her fingers in the brunette's hair holding her in place in response to the question. "Quicker, yes. Keep going."

Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Neva glanced up, a grin on her lips. She had experienced the widening on that stance and the hold within the shock of hair. Her fingers danced against that clit faster than they had been going while her two fingers experienced the blessed heat of that tight channel pressing around them.

They drove in deeper though her fingers slipped away from that clit, her hand reaching up so that she could take one of her own, fingers entwining together as she leaned forward using her tongue as a replacement.

Her eyes peak upward as she applies that touch giving the hand a squeeze. Her tongue switched from those circular motions licking up then down that nub all while those fingers moved within her at a frantic pace seeking out those sweet spots within her.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:15 am

Emilla gasps softly as a tongue replaces the fingers teasing against her. She opens her mouth, begunning to pant heavily and let out louder moans while the pleasure increases. It doesn't take too long for the brunette to push her over the edge, making the blonde cry out in pleasure before slowly pushing her away. "Easy...easy now....mmm. Now what will I do with you?"

Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:51 pm

Pushed back, Neva grinned then stood. She embraced her, bare breasts pressing together as she did so. A hand reached around her hip as she stroked her palm over an ass cheek. At first she did not reply sealing their lips together so that she could taste herself. Her tongue sneaking into her mouth to play with hers just a little before breaking that kiss.

“Hm … we have no toys so we're a bit limited. I would really like scissoring with you but all this sand ...”

Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:48 pm

Emilla laughs softly at that. "We can save it for another time then." She purrs, sliding her arms around the brunette. "For now, I'm thinking of getting dressed and causing a little trouble. You'll just have to wait for later to get yours."

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:20 pm

“Ah,” she shook her head as she dressed though she made sure it was slow enough given her touch upon her. “What sort of trouble?” Neva asked looking back towards the others though she could not stop her from dressing completely.

She smiled at her before they started back towards the others. There were a few more people present than before, many were cheerleaders or extremely wealthy given the styles of their casual wear which had been easier to discern now that no one was in uniform.

Some where drinking already, some where smoking that plant that Karen had provided though others were sharing the recent gossip on this girl and that. Neva was scanning over the girls as if comparing them for attractiveness or perhaps thinking about where she would feel more comfortable with, who could say. Perhaps it had been as simple as to where they could generate the most trouble.

Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:48 pm

Emilla follows Neva back to the group of girls. Though she doesn't say much other than to lean in close to the brunette and whisper softly. "I say we try and get them all naked. Then steal their clothes." She grins and steps in behind Neva, grasping at her shirt and starting to lift it. "You first of course. Someone has to start."

Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Post Re: Invitation (for Emilla)
“W-What!?” She grabbed at her forearms trying to draw that shirt and those arms back down at the same time. Clearly the flash of midriff had not gone unnoticed as Neva struggled a bit.

“Oh, I didn't know it was going to be that sort of party,”
someone had mentioned, most likely it was the girl that was with Karen. There were more than a few pairs of eyes cast in there direction though it was one of the more adventurous sorts that quickly came over. No surprise that she had been one of the ones already here when she arrived and had an early start on the drinks.

She came over to help Emilla and between the two they would have little problems. “What do we have here?” She stated as that top was removed, others were watching as if somewhat interested in what was happening or were more reserved, who could say, though soon enough they had the attention of everyone that had remained present.

“Her bra's got to go too.”

“W-What? N-No s-stop,” though it did not sound too convincing.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:29 am

"Skirt too." Emilla says, lowering her hands to help the brunette along. She pushes downwards, stripping the other student naked before glancing around. "Now, who is next?" She grins a little, reaching to grasp another student that happens to be nearby. She gives the girl a kiss and starts to unbutton her top. "I bet we can figure out what all of you expected from this party real quick. Are you even wearing a bra?" She grins at her victim and spins the girl around to show everyone.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:45 pm

Neva's skirt was pulled down in rapid succession though there were those that had cast more of an interest in what was going on. There were four of them now as Emilla added another to the mix, a big breasted blond who didn't seem to mind at all.

Neva was mostly naked at this stage with help of the Bold Girl. Blondie made a grab at her breasts though squeezing them in her grasp though others hung back and watched the show there were others that were entering a state of undress.

It was tough keeping track of it all as hands settled on her hips as someone came up behind her. A hand removed itself to brush down her ass namely over the zipper of her skirt. While Bold was dealing with Neva it was clear that she had both Blondie and Mystery to deal with.

Blondie was beginning to untuck her shirt while Mystery spoke into her ear, her modest breasts pressing into her back.

“Why not show yours off too?”

Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next