View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Invitation (for Emilla) 

Post Re: Invitation (for Eimella)
“Understood,” she took another look around and would be more comfortable in familiar surroundings “It's close by.”

She leads the way to her dorm room, the pair hardly getting a look as it had been fairly common for Neva to bring girls to her dorm room and no always the same ones so they had thought this was just the flavor of ch month and thought nothing of it.

When they were inside Neva offered her some juice before getting down to business. “What would the cost be for a few bottles of alcohol and some rolling paper?” If anything, Neva did not waste much time going straight to the point, blue eyes regarded her for a moment.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:23 am

Emilla follows the brunette towards her room, smiling and nodding at some people they pass. She settles down on the bed, declining the juice and looking at the other student. "Alcohol?" she asks. "First, you are aware that alcohol is quite frowned upon here, aren't you?" she asks. "And pretty much impossible to get. Oh sure, there have been stills put up, but they're usually hit pretty hard here." She smiles at the student. "Rolling papers? That's not quite so hard though." She taps her lower lip. "Oh, and define bottle...and a few." she says. "I need to know just what it is that you're wanting here."

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:28 am

“Yeah, I know. No one seems able to do it but I figured I would ask,” Neva gazed toward her approaching. So, she wasn't the first choice but whoever the other or others were they had no success either or she had several people searching in the hopes that one would turn up something.

“I did not suspect much luck with the alcohol but something in the neighborhood of three bottles, about the size of your standard wine bottles. And just one pack of the papers,”

Though cigarettes had been contraband there was likely to be some staffers that rolled their own and nicotine being what it was Neva always suspect some of them smuggled cigarettes for their own private use.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:55 am

Emilla nods her head, though her previous experiences had put her on edge. There's just something odd about this student randomly approaching her and asking for such an item. "I suppose I can see what I can do." she says. "You'd have to give me some time though." At least, she's offered to try and find some. "I can probably get you the papers though...but you're on your own for the tobacco." She says, smiling. "But, what are you offering in exchange? None of this is free after all. It works on the barter system you know."

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:17 am

“Well the party isn't until Saturday night so that still gives you a few days.” She considered the question as to payment for a moment.

“Oh, that depends on how successful you are. Cigarettes and even stronger stuff is possible though just for the papers what would be considered a fair trade?” She glanced at her slowly peeling her gaze over her. She was thinking as she looked for some sort of clue seeing that she was not in her uniform currently though the end of her classes had already come so that was unnecessary.

“Perhaps a piece of custom jewelry I no longer use though other hings can be arranged of course.” she grinned a little at that as if experimenting a little with the situation to better assess it.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:28 pm

Emilla gives the girl a smile. "It's worth whatever you're willing to give for it." she says. "Or whatever I believe it's worth. That said...I can't create some arbitrary prices for things because noone has the same items." She stretches a little, leaning back. "Jewelry is a possibility." she admits. "I'd have to see it first, then I could tell you what I'd give you for it." She kicks her legs for a moment, looking down and then towards the girl. "You're having a party?" she asks. "I suppose, if you give me time, I'll see what I can do but I make no promises."

Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:57 pm

She had noted the smile and had taken that as a green light to proceed. First Neva ensured that business had been out of the way and it made sense as far as the prices went. Cigarettes and even narcotics had been something she could easily get her hands on.

She had been the go between here as far as seeing about getting things. She was not acting alone and there were other girls that would pitch in as getting alcohol was no easy task. Stephanie used to supply but hadn't any more, perhaps scared that Daphnee was watching her or more likely in being around the Prefect more often she didn't want unnecessary attention, Neva didn't know the exact details nor did she really care. Though blonds were her type, Stephanie was too demure for her tastes, at least until their was something she wanted she could never tell not being with the girl all too often.

“Yeah, one of the girls is having a birthday on Sunday an is throwing a party the day before since no one wants to wake up early after a night of partying. Some alcohol would be great but we will make due I guess,” there were no such things as invites to the party save word of mouth between friends though Neva moved a bit closer sweeping her fingers down Emilla's arm.

”You know, you could be my plus one ...” It wouldn't be tough for her to see that personally invites as if this was some sort of fancy ball had been out. No, it was a direct pass in a sense, though not too forward at the same time as if she were testing the waters here.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:55 pm

Emilla looks down at the fingers brushing over her arm and then up at the brunette. She gives her another smile, slipping an arm around the girl's waist to draw her in close. "Trying to seduce me?" she whispers to Neva. She had been afraid that this one might be working for Daphnee and spying on her....but she doesn't truly believe that to be the case. Still, this isn't going to be the easiest, as she's rather certain Daphnee doesn't totally trust her...not that she can blame the Prefect.

"I will see what I can do about it." she purrs, drawing the girl in even closer. "Now...was that all the business you wished to conduct?" The real dilemma is going to be in whether or not she turns this girl in or not! She's not exactly the sort to betray anyone...

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:04 pm

”That depends. Is it working?” She doesn't pull away though as fingers curl around a hip. Embolden and with business out of the way she moves in kissing along her neck with her lips. If not halted though a little tongue would skim across the skin there as she works down then up that familiar path, if that had been allowed to continue there would be little nips to her neck as the hand dashing against her arm daringly seized the cure of her breast, delicately motioning against it

She did not expect her to be stiff but waited just a little for any cues to form before she advanced further here.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:28 pm

Emilla tilts her head slightly, exposing her neck to the girl's eager attentions. "Mmmm...might be." she answers, quite willing to forget about business for a time. After all, there's a pretty girl kissing all over her right now. "Mnnn..." She groans, her eyes closing as well. She simply relaxes under the attentions, hands idly grasping at the brunette's body. She begins to tug the girl's skirt up, exposing more skin and urging her in closer. "This is my favorite way to finish business you know."

Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:06 pm

”It is? I can think of nothing more pleasant,” she answers as she is drawn closer. She continues to attack her neck a little longer, those sounds adding to her own excitement as both her hands now travel to the front of her shirt massaging the breasts beneath.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere she pushes Emilla back to the bed. ”But don't you think you're a little over dressed being out of uniform and all?” She loosened her tie and discarded it as those now hungry blue eyes gazed down at her.

Her own fingers starting on the buttons of her blouse going from top to bottom opening it to reveal a pierced navel and modest breasts hidden behind the simple cotton white bra.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:29 pm

The blonde yelps as she's shoved over, giggling a little bit. She lays back and looks up at the brunette stripping down above her. "Mmm..." She crosses her arms, tugging her own top off and tossing it aside. She wiggles from her shorts as well, shoving her panties down to bare her entire body to the other student in just a matter of moments. She's not feeling like giving much of a show like this. "MMm...you look delicious." she purrs, arching her back and stretching her arms above her head to show off a little.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:44 pm

”I think that's my line,” Neva grins reaching down with her hands and allowing her finger tips to graze that torso as she leans down to run a chain of cascading kisses down her torso. Hands fall to her panties, removing them before she squats down spreading her legs after taking a hold of her thighs.

She seemed undaunted and certainly had not held back now as her tongue traces over the region of her hooded pearl, wiggling and teasing the skin until it made a showing where her tongue could then play with it directly.

Peeking up at her she watches the effect of her easing while she moves a hand so that fingers could peel over her sex. Slowly climbing up it then descending downward as her tongue continued to play before her hand returned to her thigh, that tongue descending to trace and tease over her labia.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:17 pm

Emilla giggles softly as she watches the other girl slowly crouch down and lean forwards. That giggle turns into a gasp and then a moan when she feels Neva's tongue tracing over her sex and slowly coaxing her clip out. "Ahh. That feels so nice." She moans, her hands sliding to cup her own beasts and squeeze. Truth be told, she doesn't get seduced as often as she does the seducing. Most time something simply takes her and that's it. It's rather nice to have someone focused on her pleasure. "Mmm, do you, ahhh, do this often?" She asks, laying her head back and writhing.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Whether or not Neva knew about the unknown (to most) savages wasn't a question on the table. She probably didn't and just had an attraction to other girls, which was common enough in an all girls school. Glancing up at Emilla as she gave those tits a squeeze at the same time she gave her a teasing lick it seemed that Neva was getting into those sounds she made and looked to pull them out of her in parts.

Her clit brought out and now her sex being teased she was asked another question as she moved her fingers to tease and stroke against that clit. ”What do you think?”

She could have taken the time to answer that question but for Neva it was unimportant as that tongue crept forward and inside her getting her first real taste as those fingers peel over hat sex nice and slow in counter clockwise then clockwise motions.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next