View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Invitation (for Emilla) 

Post Re: Invitation (for Eimella)
Emilla lets out another low moan as those fingers dig into her tits, making her arch her back to try and press her hard nipples against Neva's hands. "MMmm..." Her own hand slips down, fingers tangling in the brunette's hair to urge her in closer. "Mmmm...mmm...that's good." she moans, gasping when Neva hits a particularly good spot. She's certainly not going to complain about being lavished with attentions like this!

She groans a little more loudly as those fingers brush against her clit, making her body tremble a little. "Mmnn...mmm...think you...mmm...do." She's having trouble concentrating now, those fingers and tongue far too good at distracting the blonde student. "Ahhh.."

The girl may not know it, but she's certainly making an excellent case for Emilla to not turn her in to Daphnee.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:55 pm

She had no idea that she was earning points for not being turned in but by the sounds of it Emilla was enjoying this as much as she was enjoying bestowing this state upon the blond. Listening to those vocal cues as much as she was those more subtle ones such as the strength of that grip at certain times it had been easy for the brunette to determine what she liked and what she didn't like as much.

Neva wasn't using her toys yet either starting simply as her tongue flicked and moved deliberately against those spots that generated the most pleasure. Her answer to her rhetorical question affirmed to her that Emilla was having trouble concentrating.

She halted for a moment and grinned up at her only managing to pull away slightly in that grip. “You taste good.”

She dove back in then, her tongue diving to that very spot within her this time summoning up all the speed she could so she could drive that tongue against her again and again.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Emilla is just about to answer the brunettes statement when she dives back in, quite distracting the blonde from saying g anything at all beyond moans and gasps of pleasure. She tangles her fingers in Neva's hair, holding on tightly as the other student pleasures her.

"Ahh. Ahh. Just like that. Like that. Don't. Ahhhh. Don't stop!"

She groans loudly and arches her back, building up towards what promises to be an incredible or gas at the tongue of this talented student. Emilla soon cries out, turning her head to try and muffle herself as pleasure rushes through her, making her shudder and tremble with her thighs clamped firmly around Neva's head and her hands holding the brunette in place.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:30 pm

Fingers squeezed and rubbed her. She pressed on finding those sweet sounds encouraging. The squeak of the bed added to it as she writhed and danced about as that tongue pressed home She had judged by her reactions and had been encouraged onward by those excited words.

Only this time Neva did no stop. Pressing forward with that moist tongue, wanting more of that rich taste and eager to receive it judging by the speed alone. It was as if her earlier work had painted it's target and now her tongue rushed toward that target again and again with that goal of obliteration in sight.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:40 pm

Emilla stays like that, tensed up and trembling as pleasure races through her body. Another orgasm and then another rush through her and then she's pushing at the brunette. "No, no more." She moans, wriggling away and ruling up, her body still shaking with the pleasure. "Let me rest for a second. " She says, shivering and pulling Neva upwards so she can kiss the brunette.

"Can't keep going like that. You'd wear me out too quickly."

Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:50 pm

”Finished so soon?” Neva grinned as she was pushed away. She watched in amused delight at those reactions noting to herself that Emilla wouldn't be forgetting this too soon.

For now she would give her a moment as their lips joined together she advanced her tongue into her mouth. Her very own taste had been collected on those lips and tongue, a tongue that swirled against her as Neva leaned over the bed joining their lips together before the need to breath parted those lips.

”YUM!” She grinned and walked to her dresser draw opening it she gave an under handed toss of he black silk blindfold in the direction of the bed. She had to take a step as she thew to cover the distance with the light object.

”Here. Put that on.”

Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:03 pm

Emilla lays back as the kiss is broken, breathing deeply and watching as Neva walks over to the dresser. She lifts her head a little, peering at the object that is tossed to her. It's not until she picks it up that she relauzes what it is.

"Oh, are we playing games now?" She asks, smiling as she lifts the silk cloth up and begins to wind it over her eyes and behind her head. It takes her a moment to snug it and then she is laying bwck, stretching her arms over her head and arching her back a little.

"Does it look good on me?" She asks, unable to keep from smiling. "What are you gonna do now?"

Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:10 pm

”It looks perfect,” Neva announced though she stayed put for the time being. She did something before approaching. Fingers swirled over the peak of a breast then retracted.

“Such an adorable sight.” There was a giggle then the feel of cold upon he left wrist as she heard the whir of the handcuff snap into place as her arm was drawn above her head along the bedsheets towards the headboard.

“Indeed we are going to play a game.” The other end of the cuff was snapped into place along the headboard at some point, probably the post … at the same time she would feel fingers rubbing over her snatch awfully slow.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:23 pm

Emilla arches into the touch that seemingly comes from nowhere. "Ahh. Hey!" She squirms as her arm is drawn into place, the handcuff snapping shut to keep her right where she is.

"What kind of game is this?" She gasps again, this time as she feels fingers brushing over her already sensitive sex. "I didn't sign up for this game." Despite her minor complaints, she's dripping wet and her kegs are spreading wider.

"You just wanted to tie an older student up, didn't you?"

Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:50 pm

“Your right, there's no game but it's a bit too late for that,” her hand draws away though her voice remains sultry. Fingers descend to her knees and Emilla could hear the scrunching sound that the mattress made as Neva shifted upon it.

Lips met her own again briefly before finding her nipple, sucking then lightly biting the nipple as she drew back tugging on the teat again and again.

She shuffled loser and while Emilla still had an arm free she scooted up letting a hand set upon a hip to pin her down for a moment

Something hard and firm pressed against her entrance teasing there then journeying up her slit and back down it, it was perhaps a dildo that was being teased against her sweet sex now.

“Do you want it in you?”

Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:10 am

The bound student moans as those lips claim her own, trying to press into the kiss by using her free hand to push herself up. She falls back as the other student breaks the kiss though, lips brushing down over her breasts to tease her poor, aching nipples. "Nnnggg...ahh..." she gasps, arching again. "Ahhh...that feels...soooo good." she moans out. Her hips rise, legs spreading so she can try and press her needy sex against something!

She's rewarded, feeling that dildo teasing against her, toying with her. "Nnmmm..please." she whispers. "Please, put it in me. Fuck me." she begs. "Fuck me hard." Her body writhes, aching for more...needing more.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:16 am

When she set both her hands down on her knees Emilla would realize hat by the continued press of that toy it wasn't a dildo though she had hardly been given the chance to think as the toy is pressed straight into her suddenly using that unexpected timing to take her in one sudden swoop until she could feel hips smack against her own.

A strapon she realized suddenly as it was being wrenched out of her to dive back into her angling to press against the sweet spot she had discovered earlier with her tongue though this not being a part of her she did not have that delicious feel to go by, just those sounds as she continued to dive in relentlessly attempting to hit that sweet spot inside her.

“How's that feel?”

Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:38 am

Emilla bites her lower lip for a moment, feeling that thick toy driving back into her, pushing deep inside of that already dripping wet sex. "Ahh...ahhh.." She groans, her head tipping back as she writhes in the pleasure of being filled!

"Ahh...ahhh...good..." she answers, lifting her blindfolded head again as if she could look towards the student driving into her. "Nmmm...mmm...yes...yes." she groans. "Don't stop...don't stop." she begs. "Tie me up more..please..." She writhes, arching, rolling her hips to meet those thrusts. "Please!"

Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:10 am

Among hose cries is the familiar giggle. Her free hand is seized by the wrist and held down upon the mattress as another hand works over a bouncing breast.

“Oh so greedy, I can only do one of those right now. If I stop I can secur this other hand darling but I can't keep going at the same time so you'll have to choose.” Neva doesn't let up while she explains this, however, guiding that strapon deep and hard into her in an effort to hit that spot within her.

She leans down and kisses a shoulder. “Well what's it going to be?”

Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:32 am

Emilla whimpers as her wrist is seized and pinned down, held firmly to the bed by the brunette atop her. Her fingers clench, hand twisting to grasp a handful of the sheets. "Mnnn...tie me up." she whispers. "Then you can do anything you want to me." she answers, her blindfolded head tossing as the toy continues to slam into her. "MMnnn...fuck." she moans. "Please..."

She arches again, pushing herself closer to the other student. "Tell me...what..mmm..what do you want from me?" she begs.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next