View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Invitation (for Emilla) 

Post Re: Invitation (for Eimella)
Emilla squeaks softly, her back arching as she feels the cool object pressed against her nipple. She shudders and lets out a low groan, her lips parting for the object...and finding it pulled away from her. Instead she finds herself being kissed. She presses into it, lips parting, tongue flicking out to capture the familiar item and claim it. She eats it and then giggles. "A grape?" she asks.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:03 am

“Yes. That was an easy one.” She could hear the grin in that voice though soon another object pressed to her navel. There it circled and felt a bit bigger than the grape though it was not rolling over her end over end so she could assume that it was bigger.

It was hard but not rough and there appeared to be bumps all over the surface from what she could feel. It was not smooth though it twirled over her clit and even dashed down the slit of her body before being presented to her lips, her own juices there on it though Neva would draw it back before she could bit it.

“No allergies, right?” When confirming what was safe or not she would let her bite the object which wasn't too big but large enough to take at least one bite. In addition to her own taste it was pretty obvious that this one was a strawberry ...

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:23 pm

Emilla squirms again, breathing deeply and arching in pleasure as the object is teased over her body, simply toying with her, using it to tease the poor, eager student. "Mnmmm...no allergies." she says, parting her lips to bite down on the sweet fruit. She swallows it, smiling. "Strawberry." she purrs, arching again. "Mmnmmm...I rather like this game you know."

Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:44 pm

“Right again …” There was a slight giggle. “Though they have been pretty easy thus far. Hm, warm up is just about over though this is another easy one ...”

There was a pause as she got this one ready. Emilla would here a jar open and a lid being sat down Soon something circular was being pressed to her lips. It was wet, coated with something that she would soon realize was chocolate syrup of some kind.

Dangled from her teeth Neva bit down on the stem of what she would soon discover was a cherry though once she ate the cherry she would spit the stem to the side and before she could answer barely given the time to swallow that fruit lips where applied to her own yet again smearing some of the chocolate there against them.

A longer kiss with tongue followed before she drew back allowing her to finally answer. “And that?”

Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:40 pm

Emilla twists a little bit, tilting her head to listen to the jar. She frowns and then parts her lips, tasting the chocolate and then the cherry. She pulls it form the stem and quickly chews, swallowing...and then kissing. She groans softly, arching herself up towards Neva. "MMnmm...mmm.." She groans, her tongue pressing against Neva's ow, kissing the other girl passionately, eagerly...

"Mmnmm...chocolate covered cherry?" she asks, grinning. "Mmm...I think you made a mess with that one, huh?"

Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:36 pm

“Mm … not a big mess though there's still a little chocolate on your lips.” She traced them with a single finger then sucked he chocolate off. “Alright then, left or right?” She asked as to which arm was going to be released.

Her eyes dashed to the things she had gathered gazing at some of the more exotic things there that might make the guess work a little more challenging though the first few were meant to be easy. She considered which one to use next as she awaited an answer.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:45 am

Emilla giggles softly and flicks her tongue out against the other student's fingers. "Mmm...right." she purrs after a moment. "I guess the blindfold has to stay on until the end, huh?" She grins and pokes her tongue out at the brunette. "I hope you make it challenging...because once I win, I'm going to have to pin you down and make you pay for this, you realize."

Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:57 pm

She untied that silk scarf freeing the right arm as instructed. “Oh?” She looks to the selection of foods again and ponders for a moment wondering if it was in her best interests to stick to easier ones.

“And yeah the blindfold stays on until you get two more … lets see what we've got ...”

Banana, blueberry, orange … she skipped those, they were too easy. Some of the other stuff was too. “If that is going to be the case though ...” She undid the cuff … “Then I concede.” She grinned at that as she restored her freedom to her.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:03 am

Emilla giggles softly and rubs her wrists for a moment before she sits up. A hand moves to lift her blindfold up, the pretty blonde looking towards the brunette. She pokes her tongue out after a moment and giggles again, discarding the blindfold so she can all but tackle Neva. She pins the other student down, straddling her body and leaning in to kiss her firmly. "You know..." she purrs. "Maybe I should just leave you like this...I bet you'd end up making yourself cum within five minutes of me leaving though...so I'd have to tie you down..."

Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:24 pm

Neva watches as events unfold before her and Emilla gazes toward her. Then it happens, the springing of the other student and she finds herself pinned down. Not too strong, she struggles though only a little wriggling beneath her capture.

“Tie me down?” Neva had paused as if she were mulling over that matter in her head for a few seconds. “Regardless if you do or not you wouldn't leave me here, hm?”

She halted beneath her, chest rising up and down as she was hit with nervous excitement but for now watched those visual clues ...

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:36 pm

Emilla grins at Neva, her tongue flicking over her lips. "I would." she whispers. "Leave you for someone to find..." she purrs, shifting herself in closer, pinning the other girl down and pulling her arms up above her head. "Blindfolded...gagged...your legs spread wide and a nice toy stuffed deep inside of you." she whispers. "How long before someone comes looking for you?"

She leans in to nip at Neva's lower lip. "How long before someone misses you and comes to see if you're ok and finds you drooling and writhing and aching to cum?"

Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:03 pm

“N-Not long ...” She adds after considering it for a quick moment. Others would want to know how her hunt for acquiring alcohol went, not to mention there would be her roommate later in the day, if she remembered today was her late day at lab …

“B-But w-why pass up on the f-fun?” There was a nervous tremble to her voice mixed in with that excitement.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:16 pm

Emilla can't help but grin as she reaches for the handcuffs. She slips one end around Neva's wrist, pulling her arm up above her head. "Because." she purrs. "This is part of the fun. And I'm sure it'll keep you coming back for more." She clicks the cuff around the bedframe and then reaches for the brunette's other wrist, pulling that arm up as well. "Mmm...and just think how wet you'd be by the time your roomie found you." she purrs. "So very wet...so eager...don't you have a nice toy in here somewhere?" She uses that scarf to bind Neva's wrist in place. "You'll love it."

Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:01 pm

“Toy?” Her eyes dart to the night stand. On it were a few things; the handcuff keys, a strapon, a knife and a bowl of fruit. There were various pieces in their from the common such as apples, blueberries and bananas to the more exotic such as kiwi, pineapple and even a few things that Emilia did not pick up on right away.

She sure did have a lot of fruit, or her roommate …

“In my d-dresser … top draw there's a dildo ...”

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:36 pm

Emilla smiles down at Neva before leaning in to kiss her firmly and slip the blindfold over her eyes. "Good girl." she purrs, patting the other woman's cheek and stepping back. She moves to open the drawer, fetching the item from it and quickly returning to her new friend. "Mmnn...do you think you'll be able to handle it?" she asks, teasing the tip of the toy against Neva's sex. "Mmnmm...I wonder if I should make you cum." she purrs.

"Would you like that? One orgasm before I leave you here?"

Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next