View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Invitation (for Emilla) 

Post Re: Invitation (for Eimella)
Her vision robbed from her, Neva strains to hear what's going on. She hears the draw being opened and had her heart beating against her chest as the threat of discovery is made apparent to her yet again. Perhaps releasing her wasn't the best idea though before she can think it through her back arches as a shiver traces along her spine.

She feels the object against her and her excitement grows. “Oh … p-please ...” she answers the question. After all restrained there would only be so much pleasure she could give to herself.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:11 am

Emilla slowly presses forwards, sinking that thick toy into Neva's eager body. "Mmm...like that?" she purrs. "I think I'll leave it buried in you." she says, pushing the toy deeper and then rising. There's some rustling noises, the sounds of Emilla getting dressed once more. "Do look for me.' she says. "Then we can maybe finish this up." She reaches over, tapping the toy buried in the other student, pumping it in and out a few times before she steps away, moving to the door and opening it. "I wouldn't scream though." she says. "Might bring the wrong attention."

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:42 am

“UHHH!” She arched back feeling the toy press into her eager body. Tight muscles closing around it. If not for the blind fold she would have appeared wide eyed.

Hearing Emilia getting dressed and feeling that tingle rush through her loins she breathed in ragged breaths.

“Y-Your -OH- l-leaving?”

Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:16 am

Emilla pauses at the door, glancing back at the other student. "That is what I said I was doing." she says, grinning back at the poor, bound girl. "But, I'm sure someone will come along and find you soon. Till then, I hope you enjoy yourself...and do contact me again, then we can see about getting you what you need." She shuts the door a moment later, stepping out and heading back to her business for the rest of the day.

Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:21 pm

She left, the remainder of the day had gone as planned and it wouldn't be until the following afternoon that she found that there was someone looking for her.

Neva did indeed find her again after a little searching. Her schedule being a little different she had to make the same sort of effort to locate her.

“I CAN'T BELIEVE -” When she noticed she was drawing too much attention she took her aside her voice dropping to a whisper … “ - you left.”

She blushed, embarrassed and leaving out some of the details that occurred between now and then.

“Have you had any luck finding … other matters?”

Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:27 pm

Emilla pauses in the hall, looking over at the brunette and smiling. "I told you I was going to." she replies. "And yes, I did." She smiles a little more broadly and continues to walk down the hall, letting NEva follow behind her. "I'll handle things that day, so don't you worry." She glances back at the student. "What happened after I left? How long did it take you to get free anyways? Did someone find you or did you manage to wiggle out of the scarf?"

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:28 pm

“I thought you were kidding!” So everything was taken care of more or less. She discovered as she followed along.

“Excellent,” she announced, though Emilia asked about the other day.

“Almost three hours! I almost wet myself. My roommate didn't return when I thought she would and while I did manage to get one hand free I could reach the key so was more or less stuck there until my roommate finally got in.”

“But I guess I cannot complain too much … so you're going?”

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:41 pm

Emilla lets out a soft laugh, glancing back at the girl. "Three hours? Really?" she asks. "Oh dear, whatever did you do when they did find you?" she asks. "Did she tease you before she let you loose?" She turns to face the other student. "Or did she just laugh at you and let you go? Or....did she make you cum a few times first?" She grins wickedly and then steps away, moving on down the hall and forcing Neva to keep up.

"I suppose I will." she says. "If you want me to. I'll even dance with you or something, provided you ask me nicely."

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:54 pm

“Don't ask ...” She had gone a bit red in the face as she reflected back on the moment. Fortunately her roommate had been use to some of her antics though matters were all too humorous for her and no, she was unable to get that orgasm. She did not know which was worse, needing to go to the bathroom so much or needing to cum. Both sensations had worked against her then.

Attention shifted to the party though, that had been the reason why they had meet in the first place after all. So she got a day and time at least clearer then she had revealed earlier.

“Then I will see you then and will have to keep that in mind.”

The party was a bunch of girls in casual attire. There were not too many girls there at present though she could guess that as the night went on that there would be others. It was evening but the sun was still up and the party was just getting started.

Besides, the booze was not there not really. There was a little but not much and Emilia figured it was just the personal stuff that other girls managed to get their hands on from their own personal stashes rather than someone else supplying the group.

Neva was not present yet but was expected soon enough though their was a smell hanging in the air too. Something was being burned though the smell was unlike cannabis but had that distinctive smell like vegetation being burnt though being set on a beach there were no close by trees. There were many trees, they were on a tropical island after all though they were further back at the edge of the beach so it seemed easy to find the source though she had not readily seen anything with her eyes, perhaps someone had moved off to the trees to have a smoke or there was an actual fire, no one seemed to concerned though the scent carried off of the breeze that was blowing in from inland rather than the ocean right now.

Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:03 pm

Emilla keeps mostly to herself, just watching the girls all standing around. She had provided a little, but her return hadn't given her much time to really start up her operations again and so she hadn't had a massive stash to bring...but... She walks over to a pile of sand, kicking it aside to uncover the small cooler and then drag it over to sit with the rest. That done, she calmly moves back to her solitude, waiting for NEva to arrive so that, at least, she'll know someone here.

Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Neva had been there, well sort of. She strolled in a short time later with two other girls, both raven haired. One dressed in a light green sundress and the other was shorter and in a blue skirt. The girls had that distinctive smell coming from them though the two others began to speak with another group of girls.

“You made it I see,” Neva said as she neared. “Have you been here long?”

Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:36 pm

Emilla nods her head at Neva when she sees the girl. "A little while." she says, smiling. "And you? Just now getting here?" she asks. "I don't know how long I'm going to stick around though, just wanted to make sure that things got to a good start. I don't really do parties after all."

Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:23 pm

“I've been here for a little while now with Karen and ...” she paused as she considered the name of the other girl and seemed to have forgotten it. “And her friend. We were just having a smoke and talking about things.”

She seemed a bit surprised that she didn't do the party scene. “An introvert? Well, do you do walks?” The crowd had yet to arrive yet after all and while she could take Emilia over to introduce her to some of the people it had been in her best interest right now in keeping her a little on the outside in order to keep her closer.

Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:28 am

Emilla laughs softly and shakes her head. "No, not an introvert." she says. "Quite the opposite. It's just that I do my best work behind the scenes, as it were." She shrugs and steps in close to the girl, slipping an arm around her. "And yes, I do walks." she says. "Just what was it that you had in mind?"

Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:56 am

“Don't you mean beneath the sheets?” Neva grinned at that response though looked back at the other girls that were slowly gathering. Even if she were going to introduce her there weren't too many people around just yet.

The beach, like all those on the island, had been surrounded by the jungle though she thought it best to walk along the edge of the ocean for now and yeah if they wandered too far and ended up near the jungle … well, so be it.

“Just a little walk to kill some time before others get here, perhaps ...” So far she still had no real desire to introduce her to everyone just yet.

She encouraged Emilia along for the time being wanting to just stroll along the water's edge for now. The sand wasn't too hot so she took off her sandals and carried them walking in the warm waters as the tide continued to come in flowing around her feet and ankles.

“Do you smoke, Emilia?”

Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next