View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 private ¨tutor¨ class(sochi) 

Post private ¨tutor¨ class(sochi)
professor james sits at his desk im his office looking at a file on miss arana inwardly licking his lips knowing his english class is her worse. he waits for her arrival.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:37 am

Post Re: private ¨tutor¨ class(sochi)
Arana wasn't sure why she had been asked to see her teacher, but the clumsy teen headed to his office regardless. She knocks on the door as she waits for his reply.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:42 am

¨enter arana we must discuss your grades and how bad they are in my class¨

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:45 am

Arana enters confused as the teacher had mentioned her grades. Typically she didn't have to worry about them, unless it was gym, but other than that she was golden. Her grades where spotless mostly because her interactions with the guest of the island was rather bleak considered how often others where attacked.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:26 am

¨you did rather poorly on your english test the other day you made mistakes that you wouldn't normally make¨hands her the paper the mistakes clearly marked

Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:53 pm

The raven haired girl took the paper and looked it over. This wasn't right, in fact she was swearing this wasn't even her hand writing but it was clear that she had failed this particular test. "B-but I-I there's no way I could have made these mistakes." She stammered shocked not only at the score but also how many mistakes she had supposedly made.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:05 pm

¨if its not yours why was it on your desk with your name on it?¨he looks at her secretly devouring her.¨now as you know this test equals half your final grade. i can over look it but id need something in return¨

Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:46 pm

Arana felt uncomfortable with the teachers stare. She was getting used to such looks but still it made her shiver every now and then. What was more of a concern was that the teacher was right it did have her name on it but she was sure she had passed the test. Then there was that offer of a favor a favor. Giving her looks it was easy to see where it was doing. She clumsy, high spirited yes. An idiot she was not still she had to asked."W-what would you need in return?" He knew she couldn't afford to fail a class otherwise she would loose her scholarship...

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:45 am

¨hmm maybe a service have sex with me. do so when i ask and not only will the bad test result go away but id also get you out of gym class to serve as my assistant. sound good?¨ he'd come over trailng a finger along the massive swell of her breasts.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:52 am

There was little Arana could say. She was at risk of loosing her scholarship. Though it would mean nothing, it was still a present current danger to her; she couldn't afford to attend this school. Sapphire would pitch in, but still she was here because she was smart, and not because of money. This was black mail and the toching of her breast made her blush from embarrassment. Why did it always come down to sex at this school."_Fine... What do want me to do." She asked obviously not happy about it. At least she was going to get out of gym, but she damn well being assistant meant being his fuck toy as well.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:46 pm

¨mmm start by stripping after you lock the door¨he smiled trying to relax her. hoping they both would enjoy.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:13 pm

Arana nodded and locked the door and began to strip her clothes infornt of the tEcaher, feeling ashamed with each removal of cloth.

Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:32 pm

the teacher would smile rubbing her shoulders."dont worry my dear we both benifit from this you can forget pesky gym and still graduate and well you can guess the rest."

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]