View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 So you wanna be a Tramp? (lynz) 

Post So you wanna be a Tramp? (lynz)
"OK, ladies.. All right, stay serious for one second more, please!" Astrid was just about to round up tonight's meeting, trying to keep the attention of the boisterous gang for a few more seconds. Some, like Astrid, had donned the Tramp uniform for the meeting, other wore casual clothes or school uniforms.

"So, everyone know where to meet and what to bring, right? We will be marching out at 0930. That means half past nine. Not 10-ish. Certainly not near 11. We want to get going before it gets too hot."
Someone said something, and a chorus of giggles erupted from the girls. "Yup! Dreadful, hummiliating punishment will await the tardy, as you can imagine.", Astrid answered with a wink. This was about as long as Astrid could hold them. It was Friday night, and a lot of the girls had spent enough time in classes this week already, and were eager to get out and going.
Astrid felt the same way, really.

The Meeting broke up, while Astrid waved goodbye and made herself ready to leave. It was a few minutes before she noticed the newcomer. She flashed a bright smile at the girl With the blue hair. "Hi there! I am Astrid, may I help you?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:35 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: So you wanna be a Tramp? (lynz)
Lets be honest, Being new to a school in a foreign place, well it blows. You don't know anyone, no one knows you and you don't know where anything worth doing or anywhere worth being is. I had none of the power or clout I'd worked up back home; even if I wasn't planning to take over this school like I did my primary school, I didn't want to be alone. So I decided first thing first was to find a group or club to join. Kept my eyes and ears out for a few days, perhaps for the single week I'd been around. I heard about a couple clubs, nothing too interesting though one did stand out, an unofficial sort of thing, student run, the name was a bit awkward. I heard when and where they were meeting and set up to check in with these so called Tramps, I figured they meant vagrant wanderer rather than the slang for easy.
I didn't want to interrupt their meeting so I'd wait until they started to flood out of their classroom before I slipped inside. I figured it wouldn't take too long for someone to notice me. The woman that did had red hair and was wearing some kind of hiking get up. She was taller than me, bustier than me, had longer hair than me, generally a pretty girl all in all.
“Hey there Astrid. Names Lyndsey. Been poking around the school a bit since I arrived, heard about your club, an explorer's club sounded like my sort of thing, and I figured it would be a good way of making some friends being pretty new here and all. So yeah, long story short, I'm looking to join.”

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:33 am

"Really? Glad to hear it, we are always looking for more members."

The newcomer had blue hair, which was something one noticed. Astrid also noticed that she was rather pretty. Not just pretty, but she had something exotic, hard to place about her. Her eyes had some sort of intermediate color Astrid could not quite place, and she found Lindseys ethnic background hard to guess. In itself enough to attract Astrid's interest, even without her slender figure and attractive face.

Astrid unconsciously reacted to the presence of the pretty girl by assuming a position that emphasized her curves, one hand resting on her hips, and casually tossing her hair.

"Good to meet you, Lindsey!", Astrid offered the newcomer her hand.

"As I said, the Shokushu Exploration Club is always looking for new members. In fact, we have an outing planned for tomorrow already."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:51 pm
Profile YIM

The pose Astrid took up was, well, it made it more apparent just how much more curvy she was than me. Couldn't help but wonder if she was doing it on purpose. Me on the other hand? I tucked my hands into the pockets of my uniform skirt, my weight mostly on my left foot.

“Yeah, good to meet you too, Astrid.”

I'd take her hand and give it a shake with my usual firm, confident grip, I gave her a wide toothy smile.

“Outing tomorrow huh? Am I allowed or is there some sort of orientation I need first, like learning rules and that sort of thing? Maybe some sort of uniform I need? Y'know what? Maybe a classroom in the middle of the school isn't the best place to talk... sure isn't the most comfortable fucking place, that's for sure. Haven't explored the dorms, there some sort of student lounge or some such? Figure the cafeteria is crowded as fuck right about now. Hell, anywhere I can sit down on something soft will work for me.”

I had a little bit of a foul mouth, it sort of just slipped out most of the time unconsciously.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:56 pm

"Uniforms are not mandatory, but a lot of our members use them anyway." Astrid said. "It is kind of a point of pride for some of us. We have spare shirts and shorts, or a skirt if you prefer. I have some in my locker right outside, so we can pick them up on our way."

"Speaking of going somewhere.. I was kind of planning to hit the beach after the meeting, and maybe grab something to drink or an ice tea on the way. If you want, you can join me. Then I can fill you in on the esoteric secrets of becoming a true Tramp."

The last bit she said with a half laughing tone. The Tramps were not terribly formal as a rule.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:51 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]