View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Building Self Confidence (Nichol) 

Post Building Self Confidence (Nichol)
It was the early evening hours on a Saturday, according to the small watch on Sara's wrist it was just five past two o'clock. She let out a soft sigh raising her hand up to forehead to block out the sun, while she looked up into the sky. It was all ways depressing when she was outdoors and was bored out of her mind. In all honesty she was walking between the gymnasium and the dorms wearing a pair of bike shorts which hugged her hips and thighs, while she wore a white crop top designed for exercise, which allowed her ample bosom to be seen by those she walked past. The top only went down just below her ribs, leaving her abdomen exposed. A towel was draped over one shoulder, while she held a water bottle in the other hand.

Entering into the dorm tower she would head over to the main desk, and inquire about one of the students. The receptionist at the desk would hand a small slip of paper with the student's dorm room on it. Sara would take the elevator up leaning against the wall allowing her body to relax for a bit. A chime from the elevator and the doors opening would tell the red head she had reached the proper floor. Looking down at the slip of paper she would walk down the hall, and then back up at the doors. Eventually she would find the door she had been looking for, and would give the door a good knock. Now that sara was thinking about it would her adopted sister even be in her dorm room at this hour ? Maybe she should of called to make sure she would be around first ? Oh whelp she was here now so there was no point in worrying about such things.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Post Re: Building Self Confidence (Nichol)
Fortunatly for Sara her adopted sister just happened to be in her dorm room this fine saturday afthernoon. It has been a long week for the poor burnette and between school exams, physical education, and very bad pests infestation. Nichol ended up spending the last few nights at her new friend Bria's room as a guest as she finilly worked up the courage to come home to room 249 and stay agin.

It was Nichols first day back in her room as she spent the first half of her morning re-organizing her room a bit. Mostly moving pictures and things, tapping up any loose vents or wall outlets with duck tape befor moving much heavier objects infront of them such as her night stand and dresser, using furniture as a extra means to wall off points and block pests front getting in as Nichol spent most the day proofing her room, working up a good swet on the warm day and once she finished doing the best she could she choose to take a cool shower and cool off.

Stripping down and out of her swety clothes, Nichol tossed her discarded garments in her laundry hamper, grabbing one of her favorite soft pink towels from home and ran her cool refreashing water, but just as she was about to jump in she heard a gentle knocking at her door.

"Huh? Who could that be?" Nichol said to her self quietly as she grabbed her pink little towel and hastly wrapped it around nude form, quickly prancing to her front door in a quick haste. "Just a seciond!!" Nichol shouted, the sound of her unlocked her door front the inside as Sara would be greeted by her younger adopted sister, standing in the door way in nothing but a pink towel. "Oh! Uh! Sara! How are you sis? I-i wasnt expecting company." Nichol said, a soft blush coming over her cheeks as she greeted her adopted sister.

Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:02 am

Sara had been standing outside the door to room 249 for a few minutes, or at least that's what it felt like to her. Her mind wandered wondering how Nichol had been ever since the party. She would of checked up on her adopted sister sooner, if it hadn't been for classes and club activities. The sound of an unlocking door brought her attention back to reality, where she was greeted by the brunette being in nothing but a cute pink towel wrapped around her. "I'm doing fine..." Her hand would pat the slightly shorter woman on the head before ruffling her hair a bit. "If you knew I was coming it wouldn't be a surprise visit." Peering over Nichol's shoulder into the room, she could faintly hear the sound of running water. "I'm not interrupting anything am I ? It looks like you were about to get into the shower, or perhaps you got some one waiting for you in it all ready." Sara would say the last part in a teasing tone, while still standing in the hall way.

Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:57 am

Alot happened since Nichol last spoke with Sara. Such as a few very friendly encounters with some of the islands very pushy pests or the new found friendship with Bria. It was hard to think of and Nichol wasnt even sure if her adopted sister would even belive her storys about some of the crazy wild things shes learned about in the last few days since she hardly belived them her self.

"T-thats good!" Nichol said back, her voice timidly cracking at the suprise of her adopted sister suddenly showing up at her door, even more shy by the fact Sara wasted little time messing with her as Nichol shrugged slightly, wincing as Sara reached up and patted her on the head, russling her still dry yet very soft brown hair.

"Huh! hey!" Nichol whined as she blushed and cutly winced sinking a little bit beneath Sara's hand as the playful red head teasing poor Nichol, mentioning her running water and the possibilty of interupting a certain somthing. At the mention of "that" Nichol's face turned a bright red. A look Sara was all to familure with as Nichol suddenly jumped shyly at her sisters odd comment as Nichol nearly lost her pink little towel right there in he doorway due to her quick nervous movments, luckly the burnette managed to catch the loose towel befor it fell off her self completly still keeping her modesty intact.... atleast for now.

"Auh! N-no! Uhm! No your not inturupting a thing Sara! Uhm... I-i was just? uhm.. get ready to take a shower..." Nichol blurted nervously, looking to her adopted sister shyly with rosy red cheeks, wondering if she somehow knew about her friend Bria and how they took showers together, yet also recalling Sara's playful nature she may just be playing, yet Nichol still was raddled as she re-adjusted her loose towel. "Y-you can even come look your self! I'm here alone! thers no one els!" Nichol said truthfully, not realizing thatt her invitation might be taken another way.

Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:58 am

Sara would give a light giggle to how her adopted sister was reacting to her suggestion. Nichol had even invited Sara in to check out her room to make sure she wasn't hiding anyone. "Don't mind if I do." Sara would walk past Nichol and begin looking around the room. Under the beds, inside the closets there didn't seem to be anyplace the red head hadn't checked for a person. She would finally make her way into the bathroom looking at the shower, all most like she was trying to gauge how big it was. "You know its rare to get a room with its own shower. Supposedly only the prefects and head girls have rooms with showers." Sara would come out of the bathroom with a disappointed look on her face. "Whelp it looks like your not hiding anyone. Shame was sort of looking forward to seeing what type of girls you were into, though you got a nice room here." By now Nichol would have probably noticed a strong smell of sweat and body odor coming from Sara. It was apparent she hadn't taken a shower after her work out, and had come straight here.

Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:10 pm

"Yeah! Come in!" Nichol said stammeringly, wanting to prove she had no company as she stepped aside out of her doorway to allow Sara into her dorm room so she could check for any visitors she might be harboring. Closing her door after her adotive sister came in as Nichol watched Sara search with rosy red cheeks clushing the top of her pink little towel.

It was kind of strange watching Sara search her room, well also embaressing as Sara look under her bed, and in her closet, only finding boxes full of stuff and extra pairs of clothes put away for the winter mouths, yet Sara might also notice the floor vents under her bed and innher closet were crudly taped up? Yet Nichol had nothing to hide seeing she was very pure hearted as Sara already knew. Yet Nichol watched Sara get up off the floor only to check her bathroom and shower next as Nicho steped over to peak in as Sara checked things out.

"See theirs no one here." Nichol said to Sara, the red head seeing how steamy the bathroom shower was. "Its rare?..... I thought everyone had showers in their rooms too?" Nichol awnsered wondering, she had no clue it was strange as she stepping out of the doorway to allow Sara to come back out into the mainroom, only seeing the disaponted look on her face befor the red head made another embaressing comment that turned the burnettes cheeks a bright red.

"Auh! N-no! I-I would never! I-i'm.. uhm.." Nichol said stammering as her heart skipped a beat, looking to Sara embaressingly. " B-besides you were m-my first... uhmm?... playmate.... uhmm thanks..." Nichol said ith a blush, averting her eyes from Sara's befor she noticed the smell of sweat in the air and her adoptive sisters outfit. "Sara? Were you working out? Your all sweaty?" Nichol noted, changing the subject. " you can take a shower if you want... I can wait...." Nichol offered being polite.

Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:20 pm

Sara enjoyed how nichol refereed to her as her first playmate. Thoughts of that night began to play in Sara's head, but that train of thought was broken from her thoughts at the mention of her work out. "Yeah I just came from the school gymnasium. Do I really smell that bad?" Sara would ask seeming to lift up one arm and smell herself. Her adopted sister offered her shower, so that Sara could get clean. "I didn't really bring a change of clothes with me." She would look back at the shower and begin to ponder. This had to be a prefect or head girls room at some point, perhaps during an earlier point in the universities history. If that was the case then the rumors Sara had heard suggested the shower could fit three rather comfortably. "Well this room did use to belong to a head girl or prefect then that shower should fit us both in comfortably. No need for you to wait if we can kill two birds with one stone, plus we can wash each others back this way." Sara would stand there turning her attention back to Nichol.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:45 am

"No! Uhm! I didnt mean it like that! I j-just thpught you might want to take one.... You always smell nice... uhm... wait I didnt mean?..." Nichol jumped with embaressment as she tried to assure Sara she didnt think she stunk, however Nichol did blurt out somthing els equally embaressing to her adoptive sister, yet to Sara Nichols cute face was super red already.

"Oh! uhm?.... d-dont worry about a change of clothes... you can barrow some of mine if you want.... we should be almost the same size...." Nichol said stammering shyly, a bundle of nerves as she watched Sara peak into the shower as Nichol took the oppertunity to take a peak with Sara's back turned, looking her adoptive sister up and down, getting lost in the curves between befor she was popped back to reality at the sound of her red headed sisters voice.

"H-head girls? Perfrcts?" Nichol repeated softly as she listened to Sara's soothing lovly voice, a constant blush on her cute cheeks as she slowly took in the red heads words as Sara would find that embaressed shy look on Nichols face, the one she loved so much as the poor burnette jumped, suprised by her sisters suggestion to shower.... together. "B-both of us!?.... to-together?!... in there!?" Nichol stammered shyly, pointing into the shower room as if having trouble understanding the red heads suggjestion, the idea forcing her heart to jump with excitment and nervousness. "Uhm... Uhm... I-i g-guess? We could d-do that... I mean.... we both have nothing to hide...." Nichol said blushingly, recalling when they first met, Sara stole her bikini piece by piece, what a memmory as Nichol gently clutched her pink towel.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:16 pm

Sara just watched as Nichol's bashfulness and uneasiness about the situation was getting the better of her, yet again. Sara knew her adopted sister had lived a sheltered life and her parents weren't the most supportive. This left the brunette with a rather large self confidence issue. "Wait your telling me that you've been here how long, and you don't know about the head girls and prefects ?" Sara would bend over slightly hands on her hips, which would allow Nichol to see Sara's cleavage and how her top pressed her ample breasts together. "The head girls are students chosen by the headmasters to help with the day to day operations of the school. Each head girl has students called prefects that help them out with this task. They can normally be identified by the blue sash they wear with there uniform."

Sara could see Nichol gripping her towel as if the young woman before her was remembering something. Sara would walk behind Nichol placing her shoulders on the young woman's shoulders. "Well it sounds like your not against the idea, so why are you standing here like a deer caught in the headlights. Like you said its not like I haven't seen you wet and naked at the same time. " Sara would gently nudge Nichol in the direction of the bathroom. The red head was hoping to at least build some self confidence into her adopted sister, by the end of there time together.

Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:59 am

Sara just about had it figured out as far as Nichol went. The girls parents were the stuffiest, most stuck up people back in her home. Proud univirsity teachers who braced off into real astate and made a wealthy ammount of money, they never like their daughters relationships with her more less "fortunate" friends or her constant "goofing off" with her old friend Ami, they only wanted her to work hard, be succsessful, and have a profitable well entitled life..... not a happy one.... that fact alone was only proof why Nichol ended up here at the most expensive girls boarding school money could buy.... far away from civilizition. However Nichol only prayed her family didnt know about Shokushus dark secrets, yet Nichol was thinking less about on that then she was the hott head red head teasing her in her room right now.

"N-no S-sara... Ive only been here a litte over a mouth and.... and I-ive never heard of head girls or perfects... " Nichol said nervously as she tightly held the front of her towel closed as Sara lean over in front of her force Nichol to lean back, her cute face bright red due to Sara's closness as Nichol couldnt help but peak down at her adopted sisters modest clevage nussled nicly in that lovly top of hers almost like it was ready to pop befor Nichol quickly resumed eye contact.

"S-so they are like hall monitor? and diciplinary club?" Nichol stated shyly watching Sara as she slowly circle around her, gasping suddenly as she felt Sara's hands touch her stiff sholders forcing her to look back suprisingly afther she nudged her closer to the bath room. " N-no! I'm not apposed to the idea...uhm.. I'm just... Its such short notice.... a-and... Ah! Hey! Ah! I'm going! I'm going! Geez.." Nichol would blush and cutly whine as she stumbled forward twords the bathroom due to Sara's pushy playful nature, looking back at the playful red head once she was in side her bathroom. "Uhm... Towels are in the top drawer of my dresser...." Nichol stated...(#1)

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:45 am

(#2).... "Uhm.... Towels are in the top drawer of my dresser.... help your self.." Nichol would say softly, letting Sara know where her things were located befor she carfully stepped into the shower and disrobed her towel just out of Sara's sight as the playful red head would see her adoptive burnette sister toss the pink towel out to rest on the damp tiled floor for now....

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:52 am

"That is a good way of looking at it. Just obey the rules and stay out of trouble and you shouldn't have any problems with them." Sara's voice was slightly elevated so that Nichol could hear her over the running water. Sara had sat on the extra bed taking her shoes off, and placing them out of the way. Then she would move over to the dresser, and draw Nichol had mentioned, and took out a nice beige colored towel, before entering into the bathroom and closing the door behind her. She would place her towel on the counter, before bending over to pick up Nichol's towel she had left on the floor. What was the point of using a towel to dry yourself off, if it was all ready as wet as you ? Sara would fold the towel placing it on the counter next to hers.

"How has your self confidence been ? Have you hooked up with any one else from the party, or meet any one you like ?" Granted Sara hadn't meant her comments to be taken in a sexual manner, but she hadn't been specific on the question, while she got undressed. First had been her socks followed by the exercise top she had been wearing, her breasts getting caught on the clothing, before bouncing free. The next two articles were her exercise shorts and panties she wore underneath, as she tossed all these things into a pile. Sara would finally get into the shower looking at her adopted sister wet and nude yet again. "You want me to wash your back ?" Sara would ask taken in the size of the shower now that they were both in it, and it was surprisingly a comfortable fit.

Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:51 am

Nichol listened carfully to what Sara shouted to over the sound of the running fosset spraying warm water down her curvy young body afther she stepped in to her spacious shower. Nichol hast had the pleasure of meeting a perfect or ahead girl, not yet that is, but to be honest she hopes she never does afther the storys shes heard about the group inacting punishment of those that didnt obey the schools rules, not that Nichol was a trouble maker however, yet she was too curious for her own good.

In the shower alone Nichol would suddenly jump with a startled yelp as she heard the sound of her bath room door close with a soft resounding click as Nichol turned to look twords the direction of that sound as Nichol was blessed with the beutiful sight of her adopted sister slowly getting undressed. Watching Sara slowly stripp down through the crack left open between the hazy glass sliding door and the wall befor Nichols heart suddenly skipped a beat and she was suprised with a new and embaressing question that caused a suprised sounding yelp from Nichols sweet pink lips.

"Auh! N-no! No no! I... I havent with anyone! I-I told you that! I've been too busy.... not with Mr Ceyders extra tutoring classes, and crammimg for tests with Bria....." Nichol said with a panic, defending her inocent self in Sara's idea of her as she watched the playful red head slowly climb into the spacious shower with her as Nichol nervously gulped and averted her eyes away while figiting her finger tips together, knowing full well Sara was taking in every inch of her lovly young body as she stude soaking wet and nude befor her adopted sister. "Oh!?... uhm y-yes....uhm theirs soap and a wash cloth in a cubby on the wall there..." Nichol said blushingly, as she slowly turned around facing her back and curvy rear end twords Sara so she could get started.

"Uhm... So how have you been since the party?..... Have you... well you know.... "played" with any too?" Nichol asked.

Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:57 pm

So there was a professor she was receiving tutoring from, and she was cramming for test with Bria. Sara doubted the professor would try anything, and rumor had it bria had hooked up with another girl. Though that didn't seem to stop bria from experimenting with other girls at the party. Sara would leave the shower briefly grabbing the soup and cloth from the cubbie Nichol had mentioned. Coming in she couldn't help but admire her step sisters body. She would lather up the cloth, before genitally beginning to scrub Nichol's back. "Tell me if I'm putting to much pressure okay ? I've been doing okay. Classes have kept me busy along with trying to keep Yukari and Astrid in check during club meeting, along with the necessary first aid on occasion. There really hasn't been any time for me to play with anyone. Plus I'm a little bit worried about how your holding up. To be honest I'm a little surprised you and bria haven't fooled around more, but then again those rumors about her having a girlfriend might be true." Sara's hand would move down to the small of Nichol's back all most going over the woman's rear, before she stopped. "Okay I'm done, so you can rinse off." She would just stand there allowing the water to land on her own body.

Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:08 pm

"N-no... your fine..." Nichol said softly afther Sara returned to the shower with thesoap and wash cloth. Lucky for her Sara didnt need to go far or really need leave the shower inorder the reach the soup, the soup and cloth were simple around the cornor on the wall by the shower in a cubbie like she said as she patiently yet nervously waited for her red headed friend to begin helping her scrub her back as Sara would find Nichols naked back to her as she blushingly look back at the red head, cutly peaking over her own bare sholder as the burnettes hands were planted firmly on the slippery shower wall.

"Eh!" Nichol sqeeked cutly as Sara finilly got to work on her bare back, the red head seeing the burnette slightly shrug her sholders and tremble as she felt Sara gently rubbing her bare naked back with the nice feeling lather of soup and warm water.

"Uh... T-thats good.... atleast your keeping busy with the others.... but?" Nichol replied befor she glared back at Sara with a blushing look of curiosity. " Why are you worried about me?" Nichol asked confused befor her face suddenly lite up in complete embaressment by what Sara said next. "Uh! No! Me and Bria did no such thing! T-that was not our fault! T-the...uhm... nevermind" Nichol blurted defensivly befor she paused and looked away with a hint of shame inn her eye. "Nevermind.... thank you for doing my back.... I'll do yours next...." Nichol said as she leaned upoff the wall and moved to the fosset to rinse off.

Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next