View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Trial By Water (for Machi) 

Post Re: Trial By Water (for Machi)
She picked up the change in her demeanor straight away, it was easy enough. However, she had been left to draw her own conclusions on the matter. She seemed embarrassed as if she had been thinking about that but Ashley didn't know exactly how she took to all of it.

In the end she determined that it had to be a new subject, that she had dabbled at least once but had been unsure of what to make of it … confused by the whole matter she supposed. She gave some thought to this, grinned then shook her head slightly.

“Relax. You'll be here for awhile, not at the greenhouse, the school, so you'll have time to sort that all out Besides, men are taken out of the equation here so when they are reintroduced many girls simply revert back as if nothing happened.

“College is a time for experimentation. A transition if you will between childhood and adulthood, a last chance for you to do all that crazy stuff that you can't get away with later on in life.”

She gave her earlier thought a rethink and decided that Machi could afford to loosen up a little. She squirted a thin stream of water at her barely pulling back on the trigger of the hose so as not to saturate her but get her a little wet, just a little, sort of to get her focus off of whatever thoughts embarrassed her.

They were nearly done here after all so she wasn't too worried about soaking her but didn't want to do so just in case there was more for them to do seeing that she was late to arrive after all.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:30 pm

Machi still blushing was trying to wrap her head about what the blond had said. She had morales and a certain degree of standard as a Samurai to uphold. Then again the red headed Asian woman had always been a stick in the mud, thus she couldn't just accept her actions. She could blame the drugs, but she also felt it had been her own desire as well. Ashely seemed to be all for the same sex relationship, but she was more than willing to assure it was fine seeing as it was a temporary solution to romance.

Pondering further upon it, she found her self being squirted in the shoulder with a water hose. A thin stream yes but it was a little annoying that it had happened. Looking at Ashley it was clear just a little harmful fun. giving a slight smirk she turns her own hose towards her and squirts the blond student back.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:29 pm

It was a good thing that they had been nearly finished. She drew Machi out of her stupor though by the end of things the floor of the greenhouse was just as soaked as they wee. Water beaded up and flowed down the walls and her own bra could be seen beneath her shirt.

She laughed it off as she wrong out her shirt. “You seemed to be thinking to hard. Relax and just have fun.” Setting her hose down she smiled.

“I really didn't think this through … soaked as we are … we need to change though the great thing about tropical islands is that clothes dry quicker ...”

She had a bit of a think, considering. “Say, do you think we should hit the pool? We could grab a few swimsuits until I clothes dry a bit anyway or do you think it would just be better going straight back to our dorms to change, a piety about that though, you really do fill out a swimsuit.” She smiled briefly again though did not press the issue any and ultimately left it up to her as far as a decision went. She was paying her a compliment though without being so forward or bold as to hit on her as if gauging her in the process. She was use to her kendo opponents studying her for an opening and this felt like it was on a similar level though she could be reading into the matter. Ashley did not push but she struck her as outgoing and fun loving.

Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:29 pm

Machi chuckled.. Wondering if this was like having friends, if so the girls didn’t seem to be all that bad. After their little water game, leaving them soaked. Machi Bra could be seen underneath her shirt as well. Seeing Ashley ring out her shirt Machi figured it would be best to ring out her clothes as well. However they would need a through-al drying before then. I guess since we are already wet, and work here is done any way... I guess it wouldn’t hurt.”

The read head stated blushing as the blond mentioned how good she looked in a swim suit.Ah, thanks.” Machi replied bashfully, she was glad for the comment they didn’t often come towards the Asian teen in a genuine way. Besides Ashely seemed like a extrovert and was drawing out the usual introverted and seeming unapproachable Machi.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:29 am

She could see the bra beneath the soaked shirt, watching a bit as it was rung out. Ashley smiled. She noted the blush that came over her features surprised that there were not a throng of people paying her compliments.

After coiling up the hoses and telling the professor they had been finished they had only to endure a look, an arched brow and a single comment about having a bit of fun. The two were dismissed and ended up at the pool. Her shoes were a bit water logged. They found that there were other girls at the pool in the locker room getting changed.

The swim team had just finished up so they had been in luck. The two were looked at strangely seeing that they were still a bit damp by the time they arrived but nothing was made of it.

“Couldn't wait,” Ashley said to anyone that paid them too many stares. She was smiling and seemed to be enjoying herself disappearing to find them some school issued swimsuits.

Soon enough though they were alone. By the time they had changed the pool would be vacant. Ashley seized her wrist drawing her out of the locker room to the pool. Unless there were any stragglers they would have the pool to themselves for a little while, most were at the beach and it wouldn't be until later in the evening that the pool won out over the beach being closer to the dorms and warmer.

“All to ourselves. How good are you at swimming?” She asked. There was no lifeguard on duty, she couldn't remember ever seeing one outside of a gym teacher running a class for that matter.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Machi was a little taken aback with her actions. She typically wasn’t this open with other students, nor this friendly. There was something about Ashly that Machi liked. The instructor raised an eyebrow at the sight of the dripping wet girls, but merely smiled and shrugged it off. Machi informed her of their completed duties and where let go for the afternoon. Machi found being in slightly wet stockings and shoes was rather uncomfortable. With every step she could feel the water squishing about her toes and heel.

They could have stand to try a little longer. but it was better than walking about naked. The girls gave glance at the lightly damped duo. Though Ashly’s statement made it seem like they jumped into the pool fully clothed. The blond returned with the swim suits and machi began to change.

“I’m very good at it.. Not an oylmpically but I can at least hold breath for awhile.”Machi stated as she began shredding her clothes.”How about you. Do I need to play life guard.” Machi teased gently.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:42 am

Mutual punishment had brought the two closer together and it seemed that Brie was the mastermind in the contraband operation, or so she taught. But at the moment securing an invite to a party wasn't on her mind though she had to omit getting into their inner circle had begun this intercourse she found herself actually warming up to the girl. That begged the question as far as what she would do if she found out Ashley was part of the problem she had been sent to solve. Did she report that to Daphnee too or remain silent? Did she cover it up or just hope it all worked out?

Ashley of course had no such issues to work through. Impressed by her full figure she tried not to stare though caught herself stealing peaks. She wanted to touch those breast, she was far from flat chested but certainly nowhere as stacked.

Yeah, she was happy about getting her soaked as it was certainly paying off now. She dressed too, the two alone, she gave some thought to the question. She first considered testing that out envisioning the red head eating her out while holding her breath but tore free of that image. Either wittingly though more likely unwittingly Machi opened a door for her, despite making no secret of her own sexuality.

“Maybe. You going to give me mouth to mouth, hm?” She needn't answer. In fact Ashley let her stew over that particular thought as she hurried her to the pool swatting her playfully on the rear to speed her along. She would gauge how she felt about that, a little more open but ready to reign it back some if it seemed too much as she definitely didn't want to chase her off by being too forward. She had been odd at times and drove many off with her forwardness and the habit of speaking her mind though she reeled the later back a great deal she had the habit of being brutally honest or coming to the heart of the matter

The pool was warm and that odd mix with the cool condition met that perfect balance, at least for now. Classes ended for the day, and things being what they were the pool would slowly cool down, never more than what was comfortable but enough to give whatever monster may be lurking about a good view as their nipples would stiffen, they had simple physics and biology to thank for that ...

Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:56 am

Brie appeared to be the ring leader, but it could be a mutual partnership, or that she was just in charge of distribution. At any rate Brie was prime suspect number one; Machi didn’t feel that these girls were bad. What they were doing was certainly against school regulations, and they were in deed too young to smoke; it wasn’t really serious offense. To be honest it would do the school good to have a shop full of drinks and other goods. It would generate revenue and quiet honestly she could use a good soda to slug down, perhaps even a candy bar. The memory of sam and the Beach came to mind freezing her for a brief second as she briefly relived that blissful memory that still strung a range of confusion in her. Before she realized that Ashely was going to be a problem. Nor as threat but as moral delima.

Machi looked over at Ashely quickly wondering how to handle the new development as the two seemed to have become fast friends over their mutual punishment. She soon found herself looking over the other student sexually and turned back quickly to finish fitting her self into the swim suit. It was the perfect size, but still form fitting and found her nipples poking through the material.

Maybe. You going to give me mouth to mouth, hm?” Machi was puzzled by the statement, it was a bit of an ambiguous question. Then the blond gave her a playful sawt on her ass leaving the red slightly more confused but catching on to the girls intent. The red raised blushed as she watched Ashely had to the pool wondering what it be like to be with an experience girl. Realizing what she was thinking she shook her head and focused on the task at hand. She was here to get in with the tight nit group she and the others held, and find the source of contraband, not imaging sticking her tongue down the blonds throat.

Machi entered the pool area finding the water mixed with both cool and warmth. A perfect balance, though Machi would have preferred it slightly colder in nature so her body cold adjust to it. Machi’s nipples began to harden thanks to the facet her body just worked that way.

“The water is warm.” Machi stated as she decedended in to the pool completely via ladder. She didn’t know what to say after that, showing just how socially awkward she was around others.

Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:58 am

“Yeah, it's heated. I tend not to use it much unless it's for class or raining outside.” She followed he into the pool via that ladder then grinned after seeing that chest and wading closer.

“Though you's swear that it was cold with a reaction like that.” Her eyes dashed to that well endowed chest again as if making it clear as to what she was talking about. Close enough to grab them she resisted that urge to do so though she seized her by the wrists, in part to stop he from trying to cover up and in part to keep her close.

“You're such a tease though, reacting like that. Knowing I'm -”

It was a rouse, she paused on purpose darting in for a quick peck to her lips, nothing too extreme, she didn't know what to expect and if it seemed that Machi was uncomfortable she would let her go, if confused she'd try that again this time slowly to give her the option of pulling away and longer too at the point of contact.

Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:52 am

Machi couldn’t hide her truly bountiful bosom with the swim suit. Those E sized breast clearly detailed in that outfit, and though Machi preferred to keep them strapped down; for convince of movement sadly school rules were rather strict. It was no surprise when the blond looked at her breast waded on the water, even more so was the obvious peaks showing through the fabric. A small spec of red showed up on her cheeks. Showing some embarrassment as she found herself closer to Ashly who had grabbed her wrist stopping her from covering her breast.

“I...” Machi began being caught off guard with the peck on her lips. Machi swore her heart skipped a beat. IT was light and sweet, not at intense Emilla the one who had stole her virginity, or to whom the red head gave it to stole her kisses from Machi. She knew Ashly was into girls, and Machi wasn’t sure as to her own sexual orientation, the school had only made it all the more confusing as to what she wanted. She hesitated to pull away from the second but found herself leaning with a opened mouth. She couldn’t help but wonder what the other girls lips felt like on her own.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:21 am

She gave her that opportunity to pull away but had been glad she didn't. In fact her lips met with Machi's once more, delicate, exploratory.

Her hand released her hold on her wrist rising up to the curve of a large. Fingers sweeping over the curve of it, her mouth opening inviting her tongue inside or moving hers inside Machi's after a long moment.

Ashley had been slow on purpose allowing the red head to draw back at any time. Her other hand had been beneath the water tracing down from a hip against her leg then back up it in an even slow motion.

As they continued her touch grew a bit more bolder if she did not draw away, her fingers squeezing that breast, a thumb tracing against the obviously erect nipple as she broke that kiss in a small smile.

“Wanna see how long I can hold my breath?” The hand beneath the water moved from her hip slowly making it's way to the inside of her thigh, her smile growing brighter with each passing second.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Machi was a little taken aback with the kiss but enjoyed the smooth lips, and liked the fact that their mouths opened, Machi inserted her tongue showing how in-experienced she was with kissing other girls. Soon it quickly became the blonds turn and Machi the girl to be a good kisser especially with the french style kiss..”Mppph”

The Red head moaned as Ashley traced the curvy of her large breast. The blond delinquent find machi’s legs to be soft but obviously strong and thick. THE samurai girl became bold as well tracing a hand down the blonds side to her rare and back up. It was the frist time she touched another woman so sensually and sexually so it was a bit awkward in feeling. Ashely was going to have to teach the girl a lesson or two in how to stimulate other girls properly.

“Wanna see how long I can hold my breath?” The girl stuck a hand between her legs, as she asked. Machi hesitated, she had sex with Camila but that was a something different. The situation was different. Yet Machi found herself blushing and shaking her head yes, as her heart pounded in her chest.

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:52 pm

“Not ready for that yet?” She answered as Machi shook her head, yet she had not drawn away either and was trying to engage her back. Machi had a lot to learn but that was no problem. She had a lot to teach and there was no need to rush ahead.

“Wouldn't want you to hold me under,” she teased and grinned as her fingers traced against that large breast, this time between rubs she squeezed as her thumb rolled over the nipple. The other hand just rubbed back and forth between her thighs. Slowly arousing without penetrating.

She gave her lessons on how to kiss bringing her lips back in. First it was just showing her with her lips whether it was lip to lip contact or kissing along her neck and shoulder.

When Machi seemed to be getting it though her fingers crept along her inner thighs before vanishing beneath the swimming suit.

Her fingers moved in slowly towards her sex making her destination perfectly clear. Her other hand working to get one of her arms free of her suit so she could free one of her breasts though she continued to move slow so that Machi would stop her at any time since she had no intention of doing so herself.

Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:54 am

Machi was flustered and wasn't sure how to handle the situation, but she was enjoying herself. Ashley began inspecting those large mounds hiding behind the thin fabric the samurai girl was was wearing. She felt the those fingers between her legs as her lips re-met the blonds with the other girl intent to teach her how to kiss. Machi learned how get the lip on lip then on along the blonds neck and shoulder."Mmmmm" Machi cooed as she showered the blond in kisses. While she did that she moved to Machis warm sex, despite them being in the water she was relatively warm. Machi didn't hesitate in fact she encourage more, and helped to remove the top portion of her top releasing both of her large mounds while her hips rocked gently against the more experienced girls fingers.

Sun May 01, 2016 2:12 am

Ashley enjoyed the practice. She enjoyed getting Machi up to speed and delighted in the fact that there no longer seemed to be hesitance. Her patience had paid off as those large orbs had been relaid to her. She smiled, fooling around in the public pool had not occurred to her this morning and though they could be interrupted the risk of that was low and the fact that they were in the pool made covering up things easier.

A quick dip, some readjusting and everything was in order. Chances we that they would have been seen for a quick moment but everything straightened up so quickly most people would pretend not to have seen anything at all. After all everyone walked in on someone doing something embarrassing at some stage.

“So big,” she sucked on one of those breasts while she fondled the other with a hand. Her thumb brushed over the nipple while her fingers found her sex, nice and warm. They brushed against her there as well before coming to rest at her entrance. Two of them halted there with that thumb tracing over her clit.

Her tongue crept along her nipple too in between sucks. Flicking her gaze up at Machi it was as if she were asking silently for permission to continue though she kept up with the attention on both breasts. Had she not pulled away her fingers would slowly press into her stopping once they could go no deeper. She would then slowly extract them to the point of virtually being free of her then entering again with a slight variance to the angle used. Then another change followed by another. Finding the right path was just a process of elimination though she was in no hurry to figure it out wanting to build up that anticipation a little.

Sun May 01, 2016 4:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next