View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Trial By Water (for Machi) 

Post Re: Trial By Water (for Machi)
Daphnee’s didn’t seem to care about what the girls thought about her. Machi didn’t either but there was something a little callous about the perfects interpretation of it, that made the samurai woman a little un-comfortable. Considering her earlier experience with Daphnee she wasn’t sure if she really needed hard evidence to do anything but she seemed to be digging for something, might as well see what it was.

Daphnee detailed her resources, though she couldn’t be told who those resources are, it was enough for her to start. She would have to uncover the evidence herself. No problem that what she was agreeing to do to begin with. As far as getting in trouble it would most likely be her proving herself to them, though she didn’t feel quiet right breaking the rules. As long as she was able to determine the punishment, and have her practice in solitude she was good.

Machi gave a nod of agreement.”No There is nothing else.”

((OOC: Just realized that Machi would make a good Perfect if she ever got corrupted, to Shokushu’s side ))

Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:22 am

(She would have to get sponsored by one of the head girls though Daphne has no problem with starting her down that path ;))

Minor infractions for this would be ignored for the most part just as she would turn a blind eye to her weapon training. It would be another thing if it were something like knives which she knew weren't much of a danger against the residents that came to the island but against other students. A wooden sword had been dangerous but a knife doubled as a nice means of inflicting harm to oneself.

She glanced to the black leather wrist guards she wore, she knew, oh she knew. Though the healing balm she had acquired from Vex her sophomore year erased the scars beneath it would have been odd to stop wearing them after the first year and after getting permission to wear them. Other students may find that baffling to say the least.

Daphnee had learned that it was better to let smaller crimes go unpunished if it lead to bigger catches. Otherwise she would have been run ragged.

“Good, I will set something up during the week to get you more familiar with them.”

Dismissing Machi a few days would go by until she was contacted again. The punishment this time was tending to the greenhouse, watering the plants and tidying up. Unlike the last time it had not been all three of the girls but just the blond, Ashley who had arrived after Machi had. There had been a professor present this time though she was out back planting some of the larger plants leaving the pair alone inside the place.

It was warm inside the greenhouse. Ashley did smile at her prior to coming over. “Let me guess, Big Bad Von Heinrich nabbed you again. What for this time?”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:45 pm

An agreement had been reached and Machi was happy to leave the room full of dolls. She was grateful for the chance to help these girls but she didn’t trust the Perfect 100%. Over the next couple of day’s she became familiar with the evidence and contraband the girls were supposed to be. Finally she had been called in her punishment was a simple. Tending to the greenhouse the acting teacher was doing the more difficult tasks, while she and Ashley tended to the smaller plants. Machi had been busy tending to bandi tree’s; when the blond approached she was slightly late.

Her cover was something respectable unto the group.Sighing she turned to face the blond. debating what she should say.”I got caught with a pack of cigarettes.” She explained.”Instead of giving me a harsher punishment she decided she would give me a second chance... Argo I’ll figure out what I really want to do with you latter on.”

((OCC: Cool Which head girls are active I Know Kanoe has one.))

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:48 am

(There were some in the past looking back at threads though the only one that I know is active is Vera)

Ashley nodded at that disclosure and probably thought that she should add why she too had been here. “I was just tardy a few times, you can get cigarettes? Who supplied you?”

She gazed at her, smiled and approached closer so that they could lower their voices. “Brianna has been charging too much lately, what I'd give for a smoke. You don't have any left do you?”

If she suspected Machi before she didn't now opening up fairly easy at that. Or at least Machi had not felt that she was being suspicious. It was possible she was being social, Ashley seemed to be the most social of the bunch and made sense for a one on one encounter to get her more familiar to the three and thus giving her an easier time to get involved in their clique.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:48 pm

(( Okay, I guess she would be recommended to Vera then ))

Machi smiled at the question of who supplied her.”A girls got her secrets.” Machi replied, in away she wasn’t lying about smoking. Her sensei back in japan smoked so much that the red head was accustomed to it. That and she once smoked one. It wasn’t fun , but she knew she could pull it off if asked to perform. She got her first piece of evidence Brianna had cigarettes which apparently was becoming expensive. The easiest wayto build up a client base was to start small and give away some of the products before having them pay. Then when the time was right the dealer would raise the prices. If Brianna was the only supplier around that meant she was able to hike up her prices forcing those who wanted her products to pat out.

Ashely gave a smile. Machi glanced over her shoulder, she had planned this as a cover in advance so she was able to get a hold of a pack that had been confiscated, though she wasn’t sure how the Perfect got it away from the staff, but it was a good thing as she know needed to go retrieve that pack.” All I had got taken by the Perfect sadly, that doesn’t I can’t get a pack though.”

If the blond suspected the red headed swords woman she certainly didn’t see it now, or even indicated. Either she was testing Machi or she was being social. Ashley seemed more social then the others, a logical step seeing as it would be easier to make friends with her and true some trust scenarios, she would be able to get into their inner circle.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:09 am

“Bummer about that ...” But there was reassuring news there too. She mentioned being able to get more.

“I'd appreciate it if you looked into getting another pack. Thankfully I wasn't a huge smoker before coming here and necessity has cut that back to one or two at a special occasion if that. But when Brianna gets them she charges too much.”

She spoke easily as she got the other hose. It was a large green house though they would be on opposite sides it wasn't as wide as it was long so they could converse easily enough and even meet closer at the center as the hoses had a lot of slack given how long the place was.

Ashley grinned, though the grin faded as readily as it came. She must have considered something then dismissed it just as fast. “What's your major?” She asked casually as she lead the conversation.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:04 pm

"Yeah I know what you mean I smoked maybe once in while, mostly around mid terms."Machi stated catching Ashleys hesitation on her smile. What was she thinking right at that moment. She had a hose it was rather lengthy one with a lot of slack, the green house wasn't a small place. In fact Machi akined more towards a indoor garden. The two hae also meet in the center as well.

What's your major?” Ashly was leading the conversation. Machi bit her lip, she wasn't much of talker so it was easier to just let her do it."

"Art actually, though I also have scholarship for Kendo which is my passion I decided to study art, it has more opportunities for me." She confirmed as she water some of the plants.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:12 am

“Art,” she repeated. “What sort of art is your specialty? Painting? Sculpturing?”

She followed her as they worked, the smile had faded from her face, at least the mischievous one that had been there before. She followed along thinking about what she said about Kendo.

“I like tennis and badminton. I never was good enough at them to earn a scholarship but I could hold my own. You must be pretty good to get a scholarship though.”

Another smile as she envisioned that. She had been vaguely familiar with the sport. She didn't know the rules but knew enough were it struck her as fencing Japanese style. She gave the girl a once over, the red hair stood out, she didn't strike her as Japanese though the hair could be dyed easily enough.

“If you don't mind me asking where are you from?”

Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:25 pm

"Illustration.."Machi confirmed, it actually covered a lot of the painting and drawing. Ashely followed as they worked. The Mischievous smile had faltered but a casual one had maintained itself."Thank you." Machi said at the comment about her having to be good. In honesty she saw herself mediocre to other top artist out there. Perhaps it was the lack of confidence she had in her skills outside of Kendo.

"Ahh noticed my red hair huh?" Machi stated when the blond asked about her hair."I'm from Japan, and no I didn't die my hair, I am Afro-Japanese, and Irish. Of course My Japanese and Irish heritage sticks out than African heritage, but its all the same to me that I am Japanese as it is my birth country."

Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:50 am

“Wow, that is a rather interesting and unusual mix.” A part of her wondered if she wasn't part African and part Irish being born abroad and thus having citizenhip that way or maybe the lineage of one of her parents had been Japanese …. there were all sorts of combinations with her being of Japanese blood or having that honor by way of birth. She said she was from Japan, her folks could have moved there though there were too many possibilities to account for.

“That does explain the interst in Kendo having a hand with why your so good at it now,” She smiled again, looked away to aim her hose properly as she adjusted her aim then looked back at her.

“Did you leave a boyfriend dbehind in Japan before coming here?

Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:52 pm

“Yes it is, Though my Irish heritage is several generations down. It was after WII I believe” Machi explained, Though it was hard to say she wasn’t Japanese as she was clearly had the facial features of Someone of Asian ethnicity. Even so it was hard to truly tell what was true without ample proof.

‘Ummm no I didn’t have any boyfriends, or any romantic relationships.” Maachi stated a little awkwardly. She had been the odd one out with her heritage. Having red hair often had its problems. Teachers had forced her once to die her hair a ‘proper’ color and she had been called Yankee by her fellow classmates as well. No one in their prejudice mind would even dear come near her unless they wanted something or were they were perverted Otaku’s. She was and still is a kind person to a point, still she had been treated like an outcast for no real reason other than she was mixed.

‘How about you, any boyfriends you left for this school?”

Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:57 am

“A boyfriend, hell no.” She shook her head vehemently at that. She had noted how awkward it seemed for Machi to disclose that, she had wondered if there was some history there such as unrequited love and such.

Ashley could only guess at that though. The reasons could be varied and she did not wish to pick at old scabs if they were just healing.

“A girlfriend. We got into a few rough fights though, I mean physical ones towards the end. It was all going down hill so we sort of broke it off without braking it off. My coming here was a convent excuse, Denise did not even see me off so that chapter is unofficially closed without us getting into a long drawn out fight about it, which is for the best.

“She was always accusing me of cheating due to how out going I am though she was the one doing it. But better times, it was good at the start at least so it's both a yes and no since officially we never broke it off but cleanly we did unofficially.”
In any case there would be no one waiting for her.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:18 pm

MAchi didn’t quiet know how to respond. Hearing Ashely’s story kind of madde her feel bad. Yet it reminded her of session with Daphnee there was hatred there, perhaps something simlar to how Ashely’s relationship went.”You should end that relationship.” Machi advised.”Officially that is, relationships like that have a way of going into a cycle.”

There was some concern in her voice as she spoke about it. Though she limited what she would say to just that mere advise. The samurai was reflecting on her own problems with same sex relationships. She had random sex on the beach with a student, she couldn’t shake the notion that it had been that drug Daphnee gave her. It changed her somehow, to be more sexual in nature; she was noticing that she checking other girls in a sexual manner. Which disturbed her in some ways.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:24 am

Ashley gave that a bit of thought. “You're right. I can't call her from here. Even Brianna can't get a cell phone so I'll have to write her or just wait out the four years to do things face to face.”

She smiled briefly though that smile quickly faded. “I don't know how to begin that one, I'm no good with words but I'll have to come up with something.”

She continued watering the plants for a few seconds before looking back at Machi. “How about a girlfriend?”

Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:21 pm

"A Girlfriend." Machi blushed at that deeply. She had been with another female, excluding Daphnee. She also had a bit of feeling for a certain red headed Knight but she was sure that was one-sided. "No I-I don't have a girlfriend either, or had one.."

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next