View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Trial By Water (for Machi) 

Post Re: Trial By Water (for Machi)
“Mmmmmph.” The red headed Asian teen moaned in bliss as she learned the finer points of kissing another woman. Machi seemed to like sloppy kiss and as they broke there as nice thick strand of saliva that dropped to her chin. The samurai girl was heating up having revealed her large E breast to the blond to play with. Machi mind sank into a sexual like state wondering what the other would do to her, and how much she could learn to please Ashly. Not mention the open area left them exposed to prying eye’s made the situation more thrilling, seeing as they could be caught and punished.

They readjusted for a better position, even if someone did see would they even care, or would they join in. Machi let out a deep sigh of passion as Ashly uttered those words and began to suckle her hardened teats. Her other large melon wasn’t ignored and Ashely rubbed and grobbed the one while another hand found its way to the Samurai’s horny sex. Two fingers hovered at the entrance to smooth an waiting sex, while the blonds thumb swirled around her bundle of nerves drawing out soft moans of desire and passion. Machi hadn’t noticed Ashely’s gaze her eye;s closed enjoying the attention given to her, regardless it was clear that Ashley could do as she pleased.

Ashely would find that Machis Pussy was tight, showing very little signs of use,however it was easy to find the swords woman's sweet spots. Each time a soft sensitive spot was found a sharp moan would leave her parted lips and she would jolt in pleasure showing her sensitivity.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:09 am

She proceeded though, there were no protests nor did she attempt to draw away. Her fingers pressed forward surprised to find that she had been so tight. She had imagined that the girl would have had the attention of many others in the past though she was not complaining.

While her lips went back to work on that large breast she licked about the nipple to stiffen it further. Her fingers pressing forth in their trek to explore those depths. Her thumb stroking that clit she kept it up listening to those changes and following those sounds to promote further pleasure.

Biting that nipple lightly she tugged on it a little allowing it to snap back into place. A hand positioned itself against her ass cheek rubbing it slowly and steadying Machi to make it easier for those fingers to press inside that chamber.

After establishing a path of approach her thumb circled the other direction and her attention shifted to her other breast. She flicked her eyes up to draw in that reaction though by now she had figured out where to touch and was doing that on a consistent basis. The speed of those fingers accelerated now and the water near them increased in sound with the movement of her arms.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:05 pm

Machi leaned her head to her left shoulder, exposing her right neck to Ashely. ‘ughhh.” Machi moaned as those gentle hands glided over her lower body to find her vagina tucked into the tight swimwear. Machi though beautiful and obviously voluptuous, many didn’t take to her she wasn’t very approachable with her loner/ anti social tendencies. One would think the monsters would take it upon themselves to with her as pleased.

Regardless Ashely held free to explore the that lovely bald sex. The red head sighed as the blond placed her lips upon her hardened teats once more. The licks to arouse her nips began working, growing and harden around half inch or so . Machi body jolted splashing some water about as her sensitive bud was rubbed over.”Mmmmmmnh”

“Ack!” Machi moaned in the wake of her nipple being bitten and pulled till snapped back into place. Machi moans began to pick with the acceleration of those invasive fingers.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:05 am

She went to that neck as it was offered to her. Her tongue rushing down that heated portion of her as she worked her fingers into the teen. Her reactions were nice to say the least and to think that things started off with them serving out a punishment.

Her fingers twisted spiraling against those walls as they pushed in though her angle of ascent varied slightly each time it was more her speed that had altered. Whether fast of slow or some place in between she went back to teasing those breasts and tugging on those nipples going back and forth between each.

“I wanna taste you,” Ashley said at last, smiling at her then looking to the lip of the pool figuring that if Machi was sitting it would be easier seeing that the red head wasn't interested in seeing how long she could hold her breath.

This was probably easier, she wouldn't have to brake away. Yet her fingers did not stop as she waited for a response.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:43 pm

The Red complied and moved to the edge of the pool, and Ashely kept up her finger assult on her willing cunt while they re-positioned. Once in place she would spread her legs, forgetting the prospect that they could be walked in on. She really didn't care in fact if other joined she wouldn't mind but for now she waited for Ashley to dive in on her. She was already imaging what the blonds tongue could and would do to her. She bit her lip in anticipation of the other girls next actions.

((Sorry for the short post but it was all I could come up with.))

Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:12 am

(No worries :))

The prospect of being walked in on had been thrilling adding a mix of excitement to the ordeal. They were probably safe from that though one of the girl's forgetting something and coming back had always been a possibility.

Her tongue skimmed that labia. A hand moving between her thighs began to rub against her slit as she traced her tongue along the slit barely dipping in at times to keep her off guard.

She kept this up for a small while then sent that tongue flying inside her as if it had been a loaded spring. It halted movement, watched her face then started up again carefully licking and exploring those depths as she purred in approval as she feasted.

Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:20 pm

The once honorable red head breath became shallow as she let her mind slip into a nymph like state, as her peer tongue glided over slick labia. All thought of punishment and her goal was pushed aside for bliss and sexual satisfaction. Though she was inexperienced she could only learn open her legs wider showing her flexibility.

Machi’s chest heaved as she looked down at Ashley playful tongue, biting her lip anticipating for full entry, wiggling her hips slightly to keep up the heat. Still Ashley kept her off guard dipping in at the right time to make the read gasp. Then finally as if it was a spring the girl oral appendage dug deep sending the swords woman throwing her head back in a surprise gasp, Cumming a little.

“Ugh!, fuck.” She mumbled as a free hand went to the blond hto pull her in deeper so she could feast ever more.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:54 am

While her mouth had been concealed by her own body there was something in Ashley's eyes that hinted at a grin. She delighted in the sounds that she produced and that hand had been unnecessary as her tongue delved into that moist passage.

At first she had to explore those folds. Not just by varying the angle but the speed as well. She was a quick study a least when it came to biology so she picked up quickly in those vocal cues adding the information to her knowledge then settling in to a pace and angle that she thought Machi would enjoy the most.

One arm stretched outward to fondle a large breast. She played with her nipple even as she used the other to sweep over her clit, eyes flicking up toward her to capture her own looks as her tongue and fingers moved this way or that.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:12 pm

The look in the blonds eye’s like a lustful grin, as the red head moaned with lashing her delicate flower was receiving. The Samurai was sensitive and typically didn’t take much to get her body heated and ready for action; though apart of it seemed to be because of what Daphnee did to her in the basement. Machi simply opened her legs as wide as agility allowed and held it, feeling every inch of her love tunnel being explored by the experienced counterpart.

“Mmmmngh.” The teen moaned in deep heated breath as leaned back, arching her upper body backwards, and began breathing to the heavens. Each lash was quick and at a different angle, different spots some spots would make the undignified samurai jerk with surprise and bliss. The More Ashley explored her the more she learned that Machi liked a semi quick pace, one that brought pleasure but refused to let her let get too hot too quickly, forcing her to build her orgasm till she could literally no longer hold on.

The blond soon found her way to those lovely slightly bouncing breast, seizing brought an exuberated breath from Machi. The red head looked down at Ashley matted hair falling and hiding her eye’s giving her sultry appearance. “Mnnngh yes….” She breathed pleased with how the girl striking her bundle of nerves that was her clit.

OOC: Sorry for the extremely long wait and reply.

Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:03 am

(not a problem)

Figuring out the samurai was exciting. Her pace eventually shifted to what Machi preferred. Her fingers played with a large breast and her clit simultaneously as her tongue increased it's pace. She purred out her own approval at that rich taste but kept on pace delivering the samurai to her first orgasm.

She had not stopped there. She continued now after teasing to that build she could not bare. Now she pushed her beyond that point until she could stand no more pleasure.

Switching arms she changed which breast to focus on while she pushed her further. Eyes peaked up but with those sizable mounds in the way she really could not get a great look at her. Keeping her focus for as long as possible she eventually got out of the pool laying there beside her, making breathing difficult by stealing kisses from her lips, each longer than the last.

She did not use her tongue at least not yet. The taste of her own body lingered on those lips. A hand played with a breast and nipple while she kissed her, slightly twisting the nipple as she played with that mound.

“I got to make it clear at the party that hands off, at least for that night. Nothing finer to cap off a night of entertainment with further entertainment, right?”

Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:47 pm

THe red panted heavily regaining what composer she could after her orgasm. She was instantly ready for more, but the blonds mentioning of a party caused her to recall what she was doing there to begin with. The smuggling of goods through out the school, as well as the network that allowed the contraband to move about with minimal detection. However Ashley continued to toy with her sensitive teats pulling on one before giving the melon a repetitive deep massage. " Nope." Machi stated in heated breath."Nothing wrong with that at all."

Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:37 am

Ashley smiled at her and continued to play a little more. Of course they were in a public place and there was not telling when someone was due to arrive or if there would be a class or training for the swim team. As it was this had been bold on her part but she could not resist.

Allowing Machi to make herself decent she did pass along the details of the upcoming party prior to the two eventually parting company with one another. Someone had discovered a hidden beach not so long ago, at least they believed that it was hidden. They would be carrying out their shindig there, a beach party.

She was given a time and place for it too and had a choice to make. She could hold on to that information and further investigate at the party or she could turn over the matter to Daphnee. While she did not ferret out how the smuggling was done or even what sort of contraband would be at the party if any. Plus if she turned it over now there was no telling what would happen to Ashley since she was lumped in with Brianna and Lauren as it were.

Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:10 pm

It took a minute for the teen to calm herself after her orgasm. Of course there was still tension with being caught but Machi made herself decent rearranging her uniform properly. She then gathered the details she needed to get out of her, for the party and possibly the location of the contraband. The only problem now was reporting this, the obvious was for her to continue and get eye’s on the contraband and then have the perfects swoop in. The only problem was that this could be much larger than anticipated.

The best thing was to get the whole network rather than the source as it shifted from place to place making it difficult to assimilate all of it. However that wasn’t her concern more so Daphne’s if anything. Letting the perfect deal with that was more of an middle if anything else. Her only concern was Ashley; she liked the blond and honestly didn’t want to see her in Daphnee’s clutches that made the samurai shiver. She could barely remember what happened with her session with the perfect, but what she did made her sqimish and a bit wet. No she was going have to catch bigger fish in order for Daphnee to turn a blind eye to the small group. She would be going to the party alone to gather more information. Otherwise Daphnee would have to wait on more information.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:16 am

Deciding it was best to gather more information first she went to the party. It was set out on the beach after curfew so there wasn't many people at first. Girls had to sneak out to get there and sort of arrived bit by bit. Even at it's height there were not too may people present.

She recognized Lauren and Bria. Ashley arrived soon after she had arrived. Upon her arrival there were already elements in place as to contraband. There was a bottle of alcohol being passed around with girls just drinking out of it. Some had red plastic cups of beer and another still had been smoking.

It had appeared that the contraband was of moderate supply rather then someone just getting their hands on one or two things.

Overall there were about a dozen of them that managed to sneak out. Ashley introduced her to some of the faces present, some gave her suspicious looks but she had been vouched for by the initial trio she met so things settled down before long. One girl even offered her a drink at about the same time as another who had too much to drink already, had been asking who wanted to go skinny dipping, the consensus seemed to be that the others were not as drunk yet leaving the girl to criticize them as not wanting to have fun before stripping off her bikini top quickly followed by the bottoms. She nearly fell flat on her face while doing so embarrassing the others as she stripped too drunk to be embarrassed for themselves. She then rushed toward the water, her gait uneven staggering all the way there. The other student who had offered her that drink looked from the drunk to her still offering up the plastic cup.

Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:39 pm

Machi found it relatively easy to sneak out, her skills in martial arts aided her well, still getting out was the easy part, staying out without being caught on the other hand. Machi didn’t dwell on it long, she didn’t want to, her mind was divided as she felt she was being lent into a group, Then was the swimming pool thing with Ashely. She felt wrong yet so right and free. She enjoyed every bit of it yet she was lying to herself, saying it was whatever Daphnee had done to her as the craving for sex was lingering but manageable.

Machi non- surprisingly wasn’t among the first to arrive, Bria and Lauren and some others were already waiting preparing for the midnight get together. Contraband was a already stern about in places, and bottle of alcohol was being passed about as well. All of this would get them at least a month worth’s of basement “privileges”. The supply was moderate all in all a pack of cigarettes here, a bottle of beer there, this wasn’t a big operation like Daphnee seem to indicate, more like a group of delinquent staking what they cold feasibly get their hands on. It maybe against school rules but… Well she couldn’t help but feel a bit understanding for them.

She wasn’t exactly welcomed but she wasn’t exactly unwelcomed either, she noted as Ashely introduced her. This group was pretty tight and understandably mistrustful of the new face. There was a slight fuss but she was vouched for by her “new friends” so things died down and she was swiftly kicked into the swing of things as she was passed a drink. It wasn’t her first time drinking, but it would possibly be her fist time getting drunk. Watching the other girl make a full of her self Machi thought better of drinking too much and just took a sawllow, and gaged as the whisky burned her throat.

“Sorry I’m used to Saki.” She stated quickly trying to regain her composer.

Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next