View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Looking Back (for Tianna) 

Post Looking Back (for Tianna)
No matter how many times she brought sturdy branches to the dorm they had vanished mysteriously. Yet the ones she left in the jungle hidden had been hit or miss, often they were still there but not always so she often had to search for another adequate branch, wrap some of it up in a towel and get to practicing secretly. It was the new stuff that she tried to do in secret, away from the other girls.

She wasn't as focused today though, not as sharp. First she had to hunt for a suitable branch then her thoughts intruded on her. There had been the doubts at being beaten by Siferus, by others though it was her friends that got to her most.

Each time she got close to someone they disappeared. Makoda … Juniper … Lacey … had something on the island gotten them? Killed them or worse? She did not know and had been left to wonder when her time would come.

She broke from practice early, strolling along the beach just thinking towards the future and what it held. She wiped away a single tear, this was not like her, not at all and she shook her head from side to side as if dismissing that thought.

Not only had she had to content with the unnatural things here, she had to deal with the growing isolation, uncertain in reaching out as if that condemned others … no wonder why the other girl's she instructed in Kendo thought she was a bit distant, especially as of late.

“No sense worrying over things you have no control over, Becca,” she said to no one in particular.

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Last edited by Rebecca Walker on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:10 pm

Post Re: Looking Back (open)
On the beach, just past the high tide line, was a large boulder.

On top of this boulder, dressed in a oversized blue shirt with a bikini underneath, sat Tiana.

In Tiana's lap was large sketchpad. Beside her on the boulder on one side was an assortment of charcoal pencils. On the other were her flip flops. Behind her was a neatly folded stack of three towels and a bag. It was the very picture of someone who had ever intention of spending a lot of time at the beach.

But Tiana felt like she was million miles away. She was hunched over the sketch pad, her pencil flew over the paper, with a frantic sort of skill. Shadows became shapes as she sketched the vista of the ocean and sand before her. More shapes began to take shape. Women playing in the water. None of them were clothed. Around the edges of the picture the image faded, not into soft lines, but in coiling twisting shapes that weren't shapes, limbs that weren't limbs. Eyes that weren't eyes.

With in burst of irrational anger, Tiana, tore the page from her sketch pad, balled it up, and threw it over her shoulder into her bag. Or at least that was her intention, anyway. There were already several other wads of paper inside said bag. But her aim was off this time, and a stray gust of wind caught it and carried across the sand to bump into Rebecca's legs.

Tiana sketched on, unaware of her accidental littering. Drawing helped. She had to get the images in her head out somehow. But none of the images she had drawn so far captured it right. They were all... not enough. They didn't capture the feeling, there wrongness. The... pleasure.

She began again. This time the limbs and eyes and shapes where among the frolicking girls, touching them, coiling around them, inside them. They still didn't seem to notice, too busy playing in innocent, ignorant nudity.

Closer, Tiana thought.

Reika Leggy Slut and Resident Genius

Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Post Re: Looking Back (for Tianna)
She had left the jungles for the beach, it was a bit longer but there were no trees getting in the way. Her private practices were off the beaten path a bit and it was just easier to cut completely through the jungle to the beach then making her way to the path itself. The time she saved herself had been marginal.

Rebecca carried a gym bag with her. It had things like towels and band aids in it, she learned from last time after getting a nasty splinter to be a bit prepared. Her shoes had been in their too, right now she had one flip flops wearing blue shorts and a green tank top.

She saw her fellow student well before drawing near though there had been no one else on the beach. Dangerous she knew but a bit of danger didn't stop her from going off by herself. She had been rather fortunate thus far.

She headed that way seeing that was the direction she was heading any way. Initially she was just going to pass by when a crumbled piece of paper drew her out of her current thoughts. She looked to the rock … she has no idea I'm here … real dangerous ...

She crouched after setting her bag down, retrieved the piece of paper, had a peak though she knew she shouldn't have the girl essentially was throwing it away. Now a fan of of the naked female form she had a look, and quite the look drinking in all that it offered. She couldn't understand why she was tossing this out, sure there were some shapeless forms at the edges but to her it was more like things being out of focus towards the edges.

“Mind if I keep this?” She looked to her though she could only see her back with her stooped over. Her voice wasn't loud but loud enough, she wasn't trying to startle her, even waited for a pause in that frantic drawing so she wouldn't get startled and ruin what she was drawing.

From the other wades of paper that she could see it seemed that the girl had been at this for a bit, an artist attempting to capture the right image? Poor Juniper was a bit obsessive when it came to photography so she had some understanding of that trait, hell she was that way about Kendo, everyone had there own particular niche.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:47 pm

This latest piece was really coming together. The juxtaposition of the playful innocence against the grotesque tentacle lengths fondling and penetrating the frolicking women... Tiana nodded, mostly to herself. It felt good to get it out. But something was still missing...

“Mind if I keep this?”

Tiana jerked at the sound of the voice, and instinctively covered what she had been drawing before whipping her head around toward the voice, sending the curls of her hair bouncing in a way that might have looked fetching if her eyes hadn't been wide with panic. It took moment for her to compose her features once she saw the brown hared, blue eyed woman behind her. Tiana offered a smile hat felt weak on her lips.

"Sure? I mean if guess, if you want it." She shrugged, causing the oversized shirt she was wearing to fall off her left shoulder slightly, revealing the spaghetti straps of her bikini. "Its not very good, but I guess I could sign it for you..." she trialed off. Her grey eyes gave the other woman another quick glance over. "Actually, maybe you could help me with something...?"

Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:17 pm

She had startled her, glad she had waited. But the reaction was as if she had caught her doing something she wasn't suppose to be doing covering the image. Perhaps she just didn't like people seeing unfinished work, some artists were like that.

But the girl was startling, cute. Afraid maybe, until she had assessed the situation. She smiled back seeing no harm in being friendly. Signing it … she was an artist … did she do comics … did she do hentai …

No, she told herself. Wishful thinking on her part, real wishful thinking. It had been ages since she read anything.

“Bull. This is quite good.”
Another smile, her eyes dipped back to the drawing and came back to her. She liked the drawing but the girl looked better. She kept that to herself, not in the habit of chasing people off straight away.

“Sure, what can I do?”
She asked approaching the rock so she could sign the picture. She didn't need it signed though that would give her a name and an opportunity to check things out. As the captain of the Kendo club she had to be perceptive, had to read little signs and she had intended on making a subtle move to assess matters. Just the barest contact that would seem like an accident as she turned over that drawing. Her fingers skimming over the back of her hand in an accidental touch.

Did she think anything of it? Pull away from it? Color? Even if she were into girls Rebecca knew that she had to collect all the right clues. She did this more or less to understand her own place. She had already assessed that this girl had been familiar with one or more of the guests. Her reaction seemed a little off, startling her was expected but she saw the flash of relief in her eyes too afterward as if saying that it was alright, that it was only a fellow student of course she could be wrong but she prided herself on quick assessments.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Tiana lips curled into the begging of a smile as she received the picture to sign, surprised at herself at the casual touch of the other woman fingers gave her a little jolt of warmth. The smile blossomed more fully and she had to turn away to hide it under the pretense of singing the work, as she noted the silliness in a former sex worker such as herself, getting all tingly over the graze of a few fingers. After being raped by tentacles. It would be funny, if it weren't so sad.

She pressed the formerly balled-up drawing on her pad, trying her best to wrinkle it, before talking the pencil with the finest point she had, and scrawling her name "Tiana Walker" in the bottom corner in lopping, elaborate cursive. She then handed it back to the other woman, the smile still full on her face. "Here you go," she said brightly. Wow, but this woman had some stunning blue eyes. Blue like the sea. She wanted to go swimming in them.

Tiana realized she was staring. Whats more, she realized that she had left her current work uncovered too long, and hastily tore her gaze away and flipped to a new page in her sketchbook before her new friends could see the horrible things she had been drawing.

"Could you model for me?" Tiana asked once she had a fresh page in front of her. "My last few pages have been... off." Disgusting and vile more like it. "And i think it would help if I reacquainted myself with proper dimensions of beautiful woman." And not the twisted image of my roommate spread spread eagle while being violated while I'm made to watch as i get the same treatment, she added silently. To many of the balled up papers in her bag were just that. Vines and tentacles and beast violently taking woman after woman.

Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:24 pm

She assessed the situation silently. She had not drawn away, she saw something in those eyes. No, she could not hide it from her. That was the first step but this was always a chess match. Outside of Shokushu same sex relationships were a little tougher. Social media made it a fair bit easier, there were places too but lacking that you first had to see what team the other was playing for, no guarantees there that they would be interested if it were the same one. Next was if they were actually available but she moved one step at a time.

That smile, how she looked away. Oh yes, the signs were good … there was an interest too but at the same time there was still the obstacle of any other party that offered a bit of a barrier. She could keep things casual but she preferred commitment given her dedication to Kendo.

Tiannna Walker. She read the name, smiled looked up. “Looks as if we share the same last name, Tianna. I'm Rebecca, you can call me Becca if you want. Pleased to met you.” It was a quick an easy way to get a name and well it made introductions easier with a bit of a story too. Of course just looking at the pair one could see that there was no relation.

Her eyes flicked away, Tianna was staring, not that she minded but it gave her an excuse to make a quick peek at the drawing while making her aware that she was starring at the same time. She didn't expect to see that, wanted to, but didn't expect it.

A request answered with a smile. Her heart felt for her as it was clear what was going on not that she hadn't reached that conclusion. It was rather sick after being subject to such things first hand, well not tentacles … yet … but she could imagine and there were other things, like that damn spider …

“You mean nude?”
She said nothing of the sort but this gave her the opening move, let Tianna choose how to handle it. See if that makes her uncomfortable indicating there was another, that she shouldn't do it or excited at the prospect. She caused long enough to watch the signs, let that calculation set in and see her weighing the options. She didn't seem shocked by the notion either.

“Well if it helps you capture the right dimensions.” She sensed the girl needed a bit of a pick up. She needed one herself. [color=#80BF00]“Got to get everything right. Not here though ...”
Her eyes darted around indicating that anyone … anything could chance by. She had been fortunate (or unfortunate) only to encounter these things outside and felt safer indoors. Where though? Classes were out for the day so …

“The art room? Though beautiful … I'm not complaining but don't you see enough of it in the mirror each morning?”

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:51 pm

Tiana gave a little gasp of laughter at Becca's suggestion of a nude posing. "Damn, girl! Give me a chance to build up to that!" She teased. "That's like second or third date material!"

This felt better. Felt right. The shadows that had been hanging over her all morning were starting to clear. Normalcy was good. And Rebecca wasn't exactly hard in the eyes, and was clearly intrested in her. Damn, when was the last time she had gone out on a date?

But then she suggested the art room, and Tiana's smile took a subtle hit. The art room was in the same building as... what had happened to her. She couldn't avoid it all the time, obviously; she still had classes in there. But she definetly made it a point to give it as wide a berthas she could on her personal time.

"Hmmmm," she said, covering up the discomfort she knew she could never explain. "The natural light out here would be better. I know of a more secluded spot if here is too open for you. And just to make things equitable," Tiana leaned closer to Rebecca and whispred. "I'll be nude too."

Then she pulled back. "Or we could save the the nude posing for that third date, and I sketch you as you are now." She added hopefully.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Again she had to assess matters quickly. It was a shock to her in a way but not in the sense of not believing it, just that it was new information that was in the realm of possibility. She had been attacked in the art room and Tianna had to say nothing further on it. Her body language said enough, though she smiled impishly.

“Third date ...” she rubbed her chin feigning as if she were in thought about the sound of that. Smiled again and gave it some more thought. “Well if you don't wanna get those dimensions right … for art and all. I'm the Kendo captain so having to put my body on the line is sorta my thing.”

Another smile. The prospect of not one but two nude girls out in the open was a tempting sight for any monster. But she was tempted herself at seeing what laid beneath and not just that bathing suit beneath the shirt but beneath that as well.

The prospect of a third date sounded good too, people kept disappearing on her and she was thinking that she was cursed or being kept isolated on purpose. “And I wouldn't have that any other way,” she said after looking the girl over. She was looking up at her on the rock. “But it doesn't mean we can't be nude on the third date either, hm?”

She was worried that she would vanish too, cautious of that, though the only recourse was to shut herself off completely. This felt nice though, normal even. Things never got wonky straight away though. The first month was fine, she'd have to warn her by then She knew about the monsters, that made things easier. And after the warning if she hadn't run for the hills assuming that it got that far … she had tested the field though somehow they ended up speaking about third dates, not that she had minded.

But if she was still around, if she didn't take off … she didn't know then but she had some time to think about it, to get stronger if that were the case. Later. Such unpleasant thoughts could wait for now.

“Lead the way,”
she smiled drawing closer to assist her down off the rock, she knew she didn't need the assist, she got up there on her own but the offer was made and it provided an easy excuse to make contact a little.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:14 pm

Tiana gathered her things, then took the offered hand of assistance and made her way down off the boulder with a little hop. Once safely on the ground though, she made no move to release Rebecca's hand. Instead, she laced their fingers together with a smile. "This way," she said hoping she didn't sound as excited as she felt.

Barefoot, with her ovesized shirt flapping in the breze to expose more of her skin than it perhaps should have, Tiana led Rebecca up the beach, toward a rock face. They crossed the high tide line as they approached, and there, just above the water line was a cave. This sound seem to contradict her earlier comment about natural light, but Tiana just gave a smirk over her shoulder at Becca. "Trust me. And watch your step."

Tiana paused to put her flip flops back on, and led them into the cave. The ground was rocky and uneven, and slanted downward for a bit before slanting up again. Enough light was coming in from the cave mouth to make it easy to see, and as that faded, there seems to be more light coming form somewhere ahead.

Before much longer, they came to the back of the cave, where it ended in a blank wall. But the I intresting part was in the middle of the space. It was thick with a green plant like growth that should have been moss considering where they were, but looked and flet more like grass. Slightly damp grass, maybe, but grass. This not-moss but also not-grass was also bathed in sunlight from above. Looking up Becca found could not only see an opening waaaaay above in the cave's ceiling, but along the walls that led up to that narrow opening, several Quartz-like crystals were embedded. They seemed to catch the light and send it steaming out again, in dozens of directions, resulting in what found only be called a natural spotlight in the middle of the cave.

As Becca took this all in, Tiana slipped her flip-flops back off and set her bag down. "At high tide," she said simply as she took a towel and layed on the moss in the middle of the space. "The entrance in underwater. I come here sometimes just before then to be alone."

Tiana pulled off her shirt, revealing the skimpy two-peice underneath. "I looked all over for where that hole that lets in the sunlight should be above ground. I never found it. It not where logic says it should be. And Quartz doesn't work that way."

Tiana looked at Becca hopefully. "This place shouldn't be possible. But here it is. And it's the perfect spot for me to sketch you." Then, hesitantly she asked, "Are you freaked out right now?"

Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:08 pm

There had been no effort to disengage that hand. Rather than that she felt the firm lacing of their fingers together which sped up her heart a little but she didn't mind, not at all but Tianna would see signs herself, the blush then the quick glance away using locating her own bag as an excuse before taking it back up.

She got a little nervous when she saw the cave, the other one was a ways from here and that was more like a grotto … but she braved it, relieved to see that it was so lit. There was light somewhere ahead and she guessed their was a second entrance and a look up revealed light descending down that shaft with plenty of sparkling quartz.

Rebecca had to catch her breath. The air smelled strongly of sea salt though they had been smelling it all the way here, they were on a beach after all. Setting down her own bag next to her's she crouched near that moss, feeling it. Her hand came away damp and it wasn't moss … it felt more like grass, her guess was that it was some sort of seaweed that she was not familiar with. If this place was submerged during high tide that made more sense though she did not know her plants at all.

“You shouldn't have told me that this was your spot,”
she shot her a smile as she got the towel laid out and she moved to assist her. “I know where to look for you”

But she was right, this place was not right. She didn't know much about minerals but knew that this quartz was behaving unnaturally. But monsters existed so … a trap? No, if that had been the case Tianna would have sprung it by now and she didn't get any unusual vibes off her A lure for a monster to entice students here? No, if that were the case then Tianna would have been attacked here. Then she hit upon a theory, she had no idea how far this went but it was a lure not a trap she realized. Hidden cameras catching some action between two girls with whatever creature being more of a voyeur, maybe that wasn't quartz and maybe it just preferred to watch.

She scanned for recording devices, either there were none or they were well hidden. But it was just a thought, and if Tianna had been here before without being targeted she was safe, if anything showed up it would come for her.

Then she figured that she was thinking too much about it. “We can go exploring for our second date, see if we can find it, hm?” She looked to the moss and towel, looked to her and shook her head.

“Not unless you decide to tie me up and just wait for the tide to come in,”
she took the hem of her shirt ready to lift it off. “You still want a nude right?” One final chance for her to change her mind, she had a pretty good idea what would happen once the clothes came off at some point, not that she minded in the least. In fact she was looking forward to it.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:45 pm

Tiana shook her head as she approached Becca. "Only the entrance and the tunnel up to this point get flodded at high tide. The moss bed here is only submerged about ankle deep." Reaching Becca, she stepped close enough to kiss her, but didn't. Instead, she wrapped her arms around the other student, griped the bottom of her tank top, and pulled it off over her head. "Even so, I promise not to tie you up anywhere, as long as you promise to tie me up sometime."

Tiana took a step back before effortlessly removing her bikini top, glad that her dark skin hid the heat she felt in her cheeks. She then turned around so her backside was facing Becca, bent over at the waist, and slid her bikini bottoms down her legs slowly before finally kicking them off.

She turned back around, slyly crossing her arms over her breasts with false modesty, hands on opposite shoulders. She approached Becca again, this time sinking to her knees and griping the sides of her new friend's shorts.

She looked up at her. "I suddenly don't feel much like drawing," she whispred and she tugged Becca's shirts and underwear down her legs. "I hope you can forgive me." she added before hurrying her face between Becca's legs, a questing tounge seeking out the best spots to tease.

There was always that third date...

Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:24 pm

Made sense they went down then up but this was a good place to stick someone out of the way for a bit all tressed up. It was reassuring that this place was safe though. Other than the monsters she had never been restrained herself. She had been too focused on her training for many relationships and the ones that she had established her had an odd habit of fizzling out soon after they got started.

But that was an unexpected option. Not that she had thought of any sort of kinks or the like though now she had that image in her mind. Jump ropes from the gym, all neatly tied up about her dark skin, as an added incentive they could be hidden beneath the indoor bleachers while a class was going on … she would have to be quite while she encouraged her not to be … she colored even more envisioning such dirty thoughts.

“Promise,” they would work something out later. Maybe she would save that for a bit to spice things up, she could determine how much she could handle and how much she could get away with while keeping out of the lime light.

Her shirt had been removed and she got a quick look at those full breasts before Tianna teased her, offering up her back to her. She could see that shapely ass revealed to her though as she turned back around she would find Rebecca already topless, her bra unhooked and removed, pink nipples hard despite the relative warmth.

She made a face, not put off but disappointed that those orbs had been hidden from her at least for now. It had not been often that she had been taken back, things were racing ahead at an alarming rate but she didn't care.

Some how she didn't mind not getting to the drawing. It would have been impossible to sit through it and as surprising as it was she barely had time to process it all before she was just as nude standing there with her before her on her knees.

“OHHHHHH!” Her head craned back, the warmth of light spilling over her. She set a hand down on her shoulder, her grip tightening against her at the sudden gambit, a blitz krieg to her senses that she had been unprepared for.

“Good God,” she gasped. Her folds were already slightly damp before tingling with the onset of arousal and yet that moisture hastened now, flowing and greeting that tongue as it touched her down there.

“Y-You're f-forgiven,” she gasped, that tongue wasting no time in teasing her picking up on her breathing and when it quickened. Her hips even rocked forward as the fingers of one of her hands brushed the side of her neck.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Without breaking the rhythm of her tongue, Tiana removed her hands from Becca's firm rear, to place them over Becca's hands. She guided both to the back of her head, and closed them tightly, encouraging the other woman to grip fistfuls of the curly brown locks before letting go and gripping her rear again.

That done, Tiana redoubled her efforts between Becca's legs. Access was, of course, limited in their current position, but Tiana didn't let that stop her, spurred on by Becca's cries of pleasure.

Around them in the patch of sunlight, the not-moss seemed to wave, as though it was caught in a breeze. The smell of salt seemed to dimiish, replaced with an oddly clean, sharp smell. Tiana notice didn't the movmement, but the smell was nice, and seemed to ehnace the warm, wet sent of the woman before her. She became even more eager in her licks, moaning low in her throat, pressed her face a little more firmly against Becca.

Too firmly, too eager. Becca's foot slipped and she fell backwards toward towel and moss and hard, hard ground --

But as sudden as the fall had started, it stopped. Becca would find herself laying at a 45 degree angle relative to the ground, the towel pressed against her back. Under the towel, the moss had suddenly grown tall and strong enough to catch her, then shrank back down, loweing her gently to the ground on her back And once there, proved surprisingly soft to lay on.

And through the whole thing, Tiana never stopped her ministrations. If anything, the new positions made it easier for her to part Becca's legs and slid her hungry tongue inside, to drive hthe other woman to greater pleasure.

Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Her hands locked behind that head, grasping it as that mouth and tongue worked in a union to bring with each passing, each lick and plunge a swell in pleasure. Her ass gripped firmly too she shifted from side to side eager for more, squirming as those cries filled the cave echoing off the walls. Any passerbys near that hole above their heads would have heard her excited cries, perhaps even lured to it and a peak down …

No cameras were necessary, whatever creature arranged this could just watch from above, of course, though her mind would think about that later. Right now she was lost with the feel of pleasure coursing through her. Her nipples grew harder, throbbing with the flow of blood. Her grip tightened against those locks though soon after that eagerness went against them and she was falling back.

A hand left the back of that pretty head but found that the moss rose, it rose! It cushioned her fall, clearly this had to be set up by a monster or was a strange item it had left behind, she was not sure. If this was a trap though there was no better time for it to be sprung with Tianna revealing her true nature and the moss binding her up.

Her heart was pounding but for different reasons. Neither happened. Tianna had to have been aware at the awkward angle they were at but that tongue! If this was her spot then it was likely she knew about this moss and wasn't surprised. She did not let up though, not for a second as if this were normal.

She didn't care either, all coherent thought was for later. She grabbed the back of that head and wrapped her legs around her back, it was the upper back given their positions but her body was eager for this and she refused to let her depart now.

The last time she felt so good she was struggling against that poison fighting with her all. This though … “AHH!! OHH!!”

She arched her back attempting to hold back though both those cries and ragged breathing became more frequent. Her passage trying to trap that tongue inside her but couldn't.

“YEAH … OHHH … THERE, R-RIGHT THERE!!!”

She soon lost herself, coming hard and fast flooding that tongue with that sweet nectar produced by her body.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next