View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Sleepwalking (Open to Two Or More) 

Post Sleepwalking (Open to Two Or More)
It was nighttime in the dorms. The hallway had every other light out, reducing the brightness to something easier on the eyes, but still bright enough to navigate. All the room were closed and locked. Most of the students were fast asleep safely in their beds, alone or otherwise.

Tiana was also asleep. But she wasn't in her bed.

Bare feet shuffled down the hall. Occasionally they would pass a door, turn slight to approaching it. An uncoordinated arm would rise, fumble with the doorknob, try top open it, only to find it locked. Then the feet would shuffle away again as Tiana, nude save for a pair of lacy boy shorts panties, continued down the hall. Her eyes were open, but unfocused, and slightly rolled back. She continued blindly down the hall, snoring lightly even as she walked, and trying not every door, but a good number of them. She found them all locked.

Thing could have gotten bad if Tiana had made all the way to the stairs in her current sate, but she eventually did find one room open, and entered. It was the floor's day room, containing several comfy couches, a nice TV, even a blu ray player. Tiana shuffled her way inside, and plopped herself down on the couch across from the TV, legs splayed open wide. Someone had left the remote on the couch, so sitting on it turned it on the TV, but there was nothing on it so it didn't do anything but bathe the dark room in soft light. Still snoring Tiana slid one hand down the front of her panties, then inside of herself, and began to moan. Loudly.

Reika Leggy Slut and Resident Genius

Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Post Re: Sleepwalking (Open to Two Or More)
It had been another night, an uneventful one though she liked those the best. All in all she hadn't been targeted often when performing her duties making her wonder if she was off limits at that time or it had been recommended not to interfere with her much.

It happened though but she didn't think too much on it. She was still pondering a means of escape for herself and her Mistress. The work she took on for NICE provided a bit of a distraction to the reality of the situation she had been cast in though she had been doing a lot of additional work with all the science that she hadn't been so strong with from asking the scientists at NICE, volunteering to help out and even sitting in on chemistry and biology classes more the former.

She was a little tired with all the additional duties but she wanted to make a good impression on Vera. But her additional work had not excused her from her duties as a Prefect. Just a last sweep and she would knock off for the evening. No truants tonight and everyone was tucked away for the night or so she thought.

She could have sworn that door was closed … Daphnee could see the light from the television, a white light but consistent rather then dimming as if the picture wasn't changing at all and it wasn't … she saw the static from the doorway, saw the back of a girl's head …

At first she thought she was getting a movie out or something, she didn't spend much time in rooms like these before her relocation to the larger dorms of the Prefects where they had access to tech at their fingertips so she was unsure if their was a VCR or DVD player here.

She cleared her throat she was so busted. No response … no, there was some movement. She drew closer noting the girl was topless and had some pretty large tits, not as impressive as Kanoe's but far greater then hers. The girl wasn't familiar to her, but it was clear that that movement was on account of her playing with herself right there.

Out of dorm …. masturbating ... She glanced around, no it didn't seem that there was a monster here though Wraith had been in her head once so maybe something got into her's while she slept.

She moved forward licking her index and forefinger dashing it in small circles against a nipple. It was bad to wake a sleepwalker, but she had an idea placing forth all that extra studying. If this was monstrous influence or a medical condition she shouldn't punish her but there was no way she was going to turn down an opportunity like this. If she could manage to whisk her away she could test the effects of the drug on an unconscious mind too.

Removing her sash she was careful lightly tying it around her neck, trying not to wake her in the process. If successful she'd give a light tug to see about coaxing her to stand and follow, the sash serving as a makeshift leash though she couldn't apply too much pressure least she wake her.

“Better that I found you then something else, I guess,”
she grinned and began leading her away as she carefully structured out the night ahead. This was overtime but she didn't get paid, she figured she could skip sitting in that chemistry class tomorrow any way if the results were promising though it would be quite unusual to run across another student in route and have to explain the situation ...

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:59 am

Tiana made a sort of desperate mewling sound as her nipple was touched, an moaned with dispaoitnmet when it was left. The hand in her panties had stopped when she had been touched, but soon started again as soon as the touch was broken.

Then came the soft leash around her neck. Without her concious mind active to reject it, her submissive nature kicked in at once.

With a sigh that became a snore. Tiana slid off the couch. But rather than rise to her feet, she sank automatically to her hands and knees, obidentally following wherever she was led.

Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:57 pm

So far so good, though she wondered what anyone else would think should they walk in on this? But she was a Prefect so she had moved to dismissing that, if anyone walked in right now unless they happened to be a staff member or another Prefect, what were the odds?

It was likely to be another student, one that would be in trouble for being out and about anyway, one that could be bribed off though the best way to keep them quiet would be to involve them in some way too. Two test subjects? A conscious and unconscious one though she had already seen what the drug could do on a conscious mind.

Eventually it turned a mind to mush through through Kanoe she had discovered it took a little time. Not too much, she had used the drug once herself to report back a first hand account of it and well, it was potent, stronger than that she had been exposed to by her Mistress. It was similar though so it was an improvement over the last she figured.

But the girl sank to her hands and knees familiar with a leash she thought. Seeing the remote on the couch now she shut the TV off, set the remote down then crouched near the girl. A hand smoothed over her rump. “Oh, you'll do nicely … I don't know how many demerits you've accrued but tonight you've earned yourself a ticket to the basement ...”

That made her wonder, if there were a drug that NICE developed that could place a student out, but that was if the girl woke, there could be an interloper, another student, a monster … the shift in temperature outdoors or an errant pebble irritating her to consciousness. Then she remembered Bria, the girl she disliked that had some sort of sleep ailment but she shifted her thoughts to the present seeing just how long she would stay out of it.

It was long enough to get outside the room. She closed it back up and lead her along like an obedient dog. There shouldn't be anyone else but her eyes flicked about careful that the ground ahead had been clear. She wasn't in a hurry though and would lead her out of that building heading toward the one where the notorious basement was.

The scene would have attracted attention from the visitors no doubt if any where observing them. Either curious at what was going on and just watching or not there she took her chances. Being conscious and the girl not she figured if anything did appear that they would take the easier prey if she ran off provided that she was able too though she had been weary of their traps and tricks by now. She kept aware of her surroundings for the most part and that was half the battle.

In the animal kingdom the lions always went for the young, old or sick any way and allowed the rest of the herd to run off. She checked the girl, ensuring she was still asleep. If she wasn't she was faking it, maybe she wanted this in a way? Maybe she wanted to feel a bi of discipline, not with the sleepwalking incident but now, but she dismissed that … she would have to think she was a Prefect … though if she were just another student there wouldn't have been a reason to depart the dorms, right?

She was answering her own questions. But unless they had been any interruptions, set backs or unforeseen issues she would get the student to one of the infamous basement rooms ….

Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:49 am

Caddie for whatever reason other than clear disobedience of the rules, and was out and about. A totem book in her hand as she moved trying to avoid nightly patrols, and monsters. Though she had to admit she was chancing things by wearing the see through laced nighty.Despite the color being a dark purple, in good light one could see her small perky b breast clearly, and her he laced panties. The school didn't have any rules against personal attire as long as it wasn't being worn during a school session that is. The Petite witched crept along, shivering at the cold floor. She was regretting not wearing any footwear, but that was an oversight, right now she needed a test subject for one of her potions. and one was walking by like a zombie snoring softly. "A sleep walker." Caddie mumbled beaming from ear to ear, as she imagined what the dark skinned woman could offer to her. The only trick was getting the woman somewhere private Before she could make a move heels clicking told her to seek cover, and she did so the woman ducked off into an open room and apparently began touching herself. How delightful just the type of nymph I needed. Caddie thought as heels quickly became the ruining of her perfect opportunity.

It was just like a Perfect to impede her, if not a monster surely someone who abused their power. Ducking off she found a nice spot out of the way of the Perfects eye sight and watched as the Perfect began leading the obedient sleep walker away. Cursing under her breath and clutching her spell book tightly. “Oh, you'll do nicely … I don't know how many demerits you've accrued but tonight you've earned yourself a ticket to the basement ...” Caddie couldn't see the perfect clearly but recognized the voice as Daphne. The impudent whelp not only held better quarters than she, but Daphnee also gave her demerits for nothing to fuss over. A a stylish pen, she received a demitre for the pen being out of place and had it confiscated.The witch teethed with anger at the humiliation, She Caddie Yang was more important and held stature and gain in this world, and to think she could be punished... NO what more was that the purple haired bitch was stealing away her test subject. Then a dubious thought cranked into her vile thoughts, perhaps having two test subjects was better than one.

Deciding to follow she kept her distance, the perfect being far too weary as she moved along tailing the horny sleeping beauty behind her. She waited til it was the right moment to Come out of hiding. "What this a Perfect abusing Her powers, or is it a horrible fetish between two students... Oh what Gossip that could be said." A small voice echoed undoubtedly catching Daphnee's attention.

Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:46 am

(figured I'd post since Daphnee is aware of the situation though if Tianna wakes before this scene is resolved you can post at any point :))

So far so good. Their progress had been slower seeing that she had to be both vigilant about avoiding those spots that might discomfort the girl and cause her to wake. She had to be alert to as to the visitors that frequented the place but if anything happened she would cut her losses, not that she was a mean spirited girl but there was no sense in the both of them being ravished senseless. If the monster stopped for the treat or chased her down was another thing, she assumed that a particularly malicious one would consider that the sleeping girl was going nowhere and would chase her down instead and have both.

She had been set up once too and still harbored ill feelings about that. That was before she had been a Prefect though she did not stir up things after the fact, not that anyone would blame them. The Prefects got a bad wrap, she didn't often abuse her power preferring to collect evidence though she did not need it.

Her punishments usually fit the crime too, the two big exceptions had been her tests for NICE where a select few were chosen. Kanoe had discipline problems to no end, and their had been others that suffered from infractions that she chose but all in all there had been no more then half a dozen girls though Kanoe was the one that endured the most experimentation repeatedly being targeted for this or that.

The other time was when she was in a particularly bad mood, after suffering a harsh attack. She tried her best not to blur that line but it was impossible. She was human.

But before she had gotten to the basement she heard a voice. Familiar, she dealt with a great number f students so it took a moment shuffling through them all. She didn't see anyone but knew she was close. But Daphnee had a rather unusual background. She was ignored for the most part until she became a Prefect. People didn't notice her, they noticed the sash. It only mattered what her Mistress thought.

With arrangements and threats by Therion she was kept alone unable to speak about her attacks with the other students and most of her visitors weren't going to go Doctor Phil on her ass. What the opinions of the other students had were their own, it was safe to say that they probably didn't like her much. Her associates were few and Vera showed her the first form of positive attention while here.

She stopped though, her eyes flowed to the sleeping girl to see if she was still asleep then casually looked about. She might not care how she was perceived or the rumors, Gawd knew her Mistress suffered a great deal of them but she did calculate the situation She tried to recall anything in Miss Yang's file but her memory was hazy. She never sent her to the basement, never reviewed it or perhaps she had.

“Miss Yang, it is after curfew.” But each moment they were out here was another moment the girl could awaken or if she had been awake spent away from her experiments. But perhaps she could help, maybe. “Why don't you come out where I can see you, I might even overlook the breech of curfew if you do.”

Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:05 pm

Being led about in this manner, even when she wasn't consciously aware of it, was tripping all of Tiana's sub switches in her brain, and she sank into relax into deeper and deeper sleep becuause of it. When the movement stopped however, she whined in her sleep, rolled off her hands and knees to her shapely rear, and shoved her hand down the front of her panties again, moaning with a sigh. Her mouth fell open, lips reflexively sucking at the open air as though looking for something. A small line of drool escaped the corner of her mouth.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:06 pm

Caddie rolled her eye's noting the dark-skinned woman keeling over to play with herself more, Caddie bit her lower lip thinking of how she could deal with the perfect. Of course her cover was blown and while she would whisk herself away the chances of it not bring brought latter was unlikely. Besides Daphne wasn't exactly know to not abuse her power over students. Still she couldn't risk just stepping out, if only she held the proper elixirs. With a debilitated sigh she stepped out of the shadows showing her revealing night attire.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:32 am

This must have been an prompt meeting. She guessed that Miss Yang must have seen them and may not have known it was a Prefect until she got closer. The attire sort of confirmed that theory. Her eyes did dip over her though. “Out of uniform,” she teased. Of course it wasn't expected to wear one to bed though the other student got her attention masturbating right then and there causing her to glance at her.

She had to have some sort of disorder or maybe a monster was playing with her in her own head.

But she just wanted to get the sleeping student handled and felt that conflict might deter that effort. She had considered that Miss Yang made a slight error, obviously up to a bit of trouble herself but realizing how that could come back on her now. That had not mattered to her, the intention of committing a crime wasn't a guilty act unless you conspired with another and was caught before hand.

“You can help me with her.” Not quite a demand, but she could be free to watch proceedings.

If Caddie assisted her they would get the girl to one of the rooms in the basement. Along the way she would inquire if Caddie knew her, she could pull records later if she was so inclined but it was unnecessary. Provided that the girl remained asleep or not did not matter much at this point.

She would have Caddie shackle her up after stripping her to make it easier. With such a selection of toys to choose from she would wave her hand to Caddie showing them all off. “Now Miss Yang you have a full range of options. But there is a catch if you're interested in assisting me further.”

She was unsure now if she really needed her material with the sleepwalker or not seeing how into the matter she was while transporting her here. “Interested?”

Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]