View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Falsely Accused(for Daphnee) 

Post Re: Falsely Accused(for Daphnee)
“No, just us,” she would hear Daphnee's voice reaching her ears. At the same time her breasts were still being stimulated, now there was a touch against her nipples rubbing against them. Her mind constructed elements from her life yet there were no groping hands or tentacles upon her that she could see.

The drugs had overwhelmed her and her brain was slow in putting together images and sensations. She had not shaken the belief that she was still in the basement and her mind had not been fully immersed despite seeing and feeling the water about her.

She could still hear Daphnee, yet her mind seemed to latch on to every word to make sense of what was going on here.

In a bikini, at the beach, had she looked back over her shoulder the beach wasn't too far away. Imagery of the water and the arousing effects of the aphrodisiac worked against one another as it felt like something moving down from her breast

It was an odd sensation, that touch felt as if it were skin on skin beneath her bikini so intense was that aphrodisiac.

“It isn't so scary is it? Care to go deeper?”
She had no clue as to where she was but guessed allowing hr mind to latch on to the prospect of going deeper If her mind had not already latched onto this imagery she might have conjured it up or a pool or similar situation.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:48 pm

Rosalie frantically shakes her head in response and takes a step back. "N-No...I won't go deeper..." She steps back again, but that's as far as she can go with the cuffs still on her wrists. Clearly something happened between their last session and now that not only re-enforced her fear of deep water, but made it worse for her to be reacting like this.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:30 pm

“No?” She thought this over, being too forceful could undue everything. Not to mention whatever fears she had could manifest in this reality. So she gentled the approach a little. “Not even one more step? Miss Hollbeck you can manage that can't you?”

She would not force her further though either she took that step or not. Daphnee had to envision what was happening and noted that the aphrodisiac didn't have much of an effect right now. The hallucination, water and fear seemed to be in charge here.

“Just stand there. Feel the water flowing around you. It's not too deep, the waves not that big.”
At least she was imagining a beach though it could have been a pool for all she knew, that fact hit her a moment after she mentioned waves. Regardless she went with that figuring her mind would adapt to her words.

And if not she tried to distract her once more as she grazed her breast while more deliberately rubbing over her hip to see how, if at all, that aphrodisiac would kick in.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:34 am

Rosalie looks down and to the side. "I-I'm too afraid...sorry..." It wasn't long ago that she had been swept away by the riptide and nearly drowned. Even for a hallucination, this was too much for her. She started to calm down a bit once Daphnee stopped trying to make her go out deeper. She felt Daphnee's touch, but her mind was too distracted by the illusion of being in the water. "How long is this...vision going to last?"

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:33 am

“Will you let your fear master you or master your fear?” She asked having to get over some of her own issues with the assistance of her Mistress. Still she did not press Rosalie on further knowing what this was like, water wasn't her hang up but she could compare them. She even wondered if the trigger had been the same or this being from some childhood trauma.

“I'm not certain. No more than an hour or two,” she was still experimenting with the dosages and how the two drugs worked together. “If you are not careful this can be overwhelming. You are in a room at the campus, remember that.”

As she said that she brushed a hand over her outer thigh seeing how her mind incorporated the experience. Taking notes it seemed that fear had been suppressing the aphrodisiac and she even considered altering the dose a bit to swing that in the opposite direction. For now she did no such thing.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:14 am

"I-I'm trying...but getting caught in a riptide didn't help matters..." Naturally, Rosalie wanted to conquer her fear of deep water. It was unbecoming of what she was destined for. But a near death experience only made it that much harder for her. All she could do now was try to focus her mind and remind herself that none of what she was experiencing outside Daphnee's touch was real. They were nowhere near the water.

A thought suddenly occurred to her. There were those who actually became aroused from dangerous situations and near death experiences. It seemed impossible for her, but perhaps it could help her get over this long held fear. She tries to focus and redirect her adrenaline from her fear.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:25 am

“You're fighting against your fears like you did with the riptide and that is why you are having difficulty now. One sure way to get out of a riptide is to swim parallel with the shore not against the tide.” She already had some more of the white powdered aphrodisiac in the palm of her hand equivalent to another dose.

If needed she could increase the dose a fair bit. After she blew the powder into Rosalie's face as she stepped out in front of her. Fingers trailed over her descending from the shoulders then down to her breasts lightly squeezing them.

“The water isn't all bad. Remember the time with Ania?” She watched her as she continued teasing her trying to get a sense of how her mind was interpreting things.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:07 pm

"I-I wasn't aware of that fact." Rosalie answers before the powder is blown into her face. She coughs a few times at first, but once she breathes it in, she feels her arousal go higher. She was starting to squirm a bit more in pleasure, but then let out a groan in irritation upon hearing Daphnee bring up that time with Ania. "I would rather forget that day ever even happened..." She tries to push that memory away, not wanting to be aroused from being forced to pleasure the alien.

Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:37 am

“I've only been out that deep a few times but never had to worry about them.” Now was probably not the best time to mention it was only to get to thee ship of that mentioned alien. Tales she suspected that she would never get to tell anyone.

The powder helped. Noting the effects it had she began thinking of substituting fear of water with arousal to it. That would mean much more work and might be too difficult to pull off so she shelved the idea for the time being.

Brushing the remnants of the powder off her hands she began circling Rosalie again. The occasional touch of her index finger against a shoulder, an ass cheek or even down the center of her chest.

It was hard to imagine what Rosalie was associating this with but she thought she could sculpt the situation with a little feedback and offering up her own suggestions to influence her.

She then stepped back extending her arm and taking her hand. “I won't make you take another step, not unless you want to. Nothing will happen to you if you do but it would make it easier to touch you.”

For now she left it at that seeing if she could coax her forward a little bit more.

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:57 pm

"I wasn't...really out there for a swim...a wave knocked me in when I wasn't paying attention." Rosalie explains. Daphnee's light touches didn't get much of a reaction from her, mainly because she was still trying to fight off her fear of going into deeper waters. The powder had given her arousal a boost to help, but it still hadn't left her mind yet. She was soon given a choice of sorts; either go out further so Daphnee could touch her more, or stay where she was and suffer under her increasing arousal. She was still afraid, but she was in need of relief. There had to be some way to overcome this hallucination, or at least manipulate it in her favor. Soon a solution presented itself in the form of another memory; Rosalie's first encounter with another species. This one had made it possible for her to breathe underwater simply from touch, which made all of her worries about being in deep water fade. As she focuses on this, Daphnee would notice her starting to relax more. "O-Okay...I'm coming..." She says still a bit nervously.

Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:12 pm

“Great,” Daphne stated her thumbs tracing the backs of her hands as she drew closer. “You're doing fine. Just a bit farther. Good.”

She was still unclear what was going on but if she had to guess the scene was tranquil. It was clear that the aphrodisiac was at work to as she heard that moan only grinning in response.

When Rosalie took those steps forward she would find that she had more or less walked into Daphnee her hands still held fast only now a set of lips pressed against her own.

“Congratulations. Take a moment. Look around. Look behind you. See how far the shore is. Yet know that you are safe. Should a riptide hit you know how to deal with it now. Now these are telling me that your either aroused or that the water is really cold.”

Fingers swirled over erect nipples slowly after she sucked on her index fingers adding moisture to that touch. “Which is it?”

Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:36 am

This seemed to be working for Rosalie. The hallucination of being in deeper water no longer frightened her, allowing the drug to take an even greater hold on her. She gasps and shudders feeling Daphnee's fingers play more with her erect nipples. Because of the affects of the aphrodisiac and the hallucination, it was hard to tell if they were like this because of pleasure or perceived water temperature. "I-I'm not sure...it could be both..." She answers, still squirming in pleasure where she stood. She didn't know how much longer she could go simply being toyed with. Was this really the only way Daphnee enjoyed the company of other girls, was by dominating them?

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:58 am

“I see.” She watched Rosalie squirm releasing her hold on the student only to move behind her once more. She set a single hand on her shoulder while brushing her green hair away from her neck. The hallucination worked with the stimulation she was getting and while she could not see Daphnee she could feel her.

A finger traced down a vein in her neck feeling the throb of blood that rushed through her. “On your knees.”

There was no need in going deeper but the water would rise up her body giving the feel that they had gone deeper, the water collecting just beneath her breasts when she complied. That touch vanished for a moment though she kept speaking so that Rosalie knew she was still present.

“Now widen your stance on your knees. Take a deep breath. In then out. Feel those waves splash against your breasts. Are they cooling you down or heating you up Miss Holbeck?”

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2