View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 the rose meets the gardinia(for rosalie) 

Post the rose meets the gardinia(for rosalie)
Lil gardi would be sitting in the common room nervous of her first few days at this school. To sooth her nerves she would pull out her flute and begins to play a haunting though romantic melody drawing a bit of a crowd to her song her power to sooth kicking in. He attention fully on the tune she wouldnt notice anyhting or anyone around her.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:21 am

Post Re: the rose meets the gardinia
Rosalie was just returning from a recent visit from the basement. She still felt the lingering effects of what was done to her by Daphnee. What kind of contraband was she accused of taking? And who accused her? Whoever it was would regret it. Her attention is soon drawn to the common room hearing an oddly familiar tune, and she felt her anger fade. "Wait a minute...that music...". She sees the small crowd where the music was coming from and peers over the other girl. "G-Gardinia?"

Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:59 am

Post Re: the rose meets the gardinia(for rosalie)
Gardinia would stop and drop her flute standing."R-Rosalie? c-cousin rosalie? Is that you?" Seeing her much beloved cousin she would squeal and bawl as she would launch herself into her cousin."I-I missed you sooooo much rosalie! I finally found your school and joined like you. I-im so happy to see you!"

Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:03 am

Normally Rosalie was able to catch Gardinia whenever she threw herself at her like that. But this time she was caught off guard and fell back. "It's great to see you again too. I see you still like to tackling me to the floor." She joked.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:27 am

Gardenia would ep and blush bright hurrying and getting up."I-Im s-so sorry rosalie I-I didnt mean to its jjust i missed you so much."Gardenia wouldnt notice the glares of the other girls for rosalie makeing her seem upset and worried then gardenia would rush back to get her flute rosalie would be able to recognize it as her 10th birthday gift to gardenia."I-I kept it and practice every day."Gardenias face would shyly bloom into a smile.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:34 am

"You've certainly learned to play it well. Looks like you've already got a fan club in the making." Rosalie answers. Though she still appeared happy, she was very worried. A lovely young lady like Gardinia would be targeted by the monsters very quickly. 'Geez Gardinia...why'd you have to come here?' She thought to herself.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:44 am

Gardenia would look around and blush seeing the other girls watching."U-um we are cousins s-shes not being mean to me."She would hope this would relax the croud and dispers them as she would look back at her cousin her hero and notice shes almost as developed as her.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:38 am

When the small crowd does disperse, Rosalie guides Gardinia towards a more secluded part of the room then speaks quietly to her, "Gardinia...I am very happy to see you again after all this time. Having said that...you should not have come here. This is no ordinary girls school, and you've put yourself in danger no one can protect you from." Her look was very serious, trying to make it clear to her cousin this was no joke.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:51 am

Gardenia would look puzzled."F-from what rosalie? How am i in danger?"Gardenia would be worried and paniced as she would look around. Worried that she had hurt her cousin by comeing here and put her life in danger as she would look back at her cousin."I-I didnt mean to upset you."

Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:03 am

"I know you weren't intending to upset me and I'm by no means angry. I'm just very concerned. The dangers here..." Rosalie glances around before leaning closer and speaking more quietly. "Are the monsters and beasts that prey on the students here, and by prey on I mean they rape us."

Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:14 am

Gardeniia would go pale and drop her lute."You mean monsters like the storys? And t-they rape us?"Gardenia would shyly move her hands to cover her pussy suddenly worried and ready to cry any moment. She never knew such a place exicted."W-Why did auntie and uncle send you here then?"

Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:21 am

"Because no one else knows what really goes on here. This place would never be allowed to take in student if anyone knew what would happen to them. They must hide it really well, I've never heard anything bad about this place before coming here. I didn't really want to come here anyway though. Mom and dad sent me here because I kept trying to leave home. Not to run away I mean, I just wanted to see what girls my age did out there." Rosalie answers, moving beside Gardinia and hugging her.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:25 am

I-I just wanted to see you again I d-didnt know you were in such danger. I-I even got special permission to bunk with you and a miss lily.I-i didnt knowGardi would grip her flute to her chest forgetting her music can calm herself not just others. Her stress levels going sky high as she absoprbs the news her cousin has just given her.

Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:40 am

Rosalie sighs and hugs her cousin, trying to help her calm down. "I'm sorry I scared you like this, but I felt it there was no way around it. Looking at you now and how much you've grown...I don't think the odds of you being left alone are on your side. They certainly haven't been on mine. A couple of creatures in particular have come for me numerous times."

Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:04 am

U-um cousin i-i think i met o-one of those monsters um s-she kinda took my first.Gardi would look down biteing her lip ashamed to have almost enjoyed it.B-but she s-seemd to hardly be as mean and visious as you say though I-i only met the one.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next