View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Who say’s the bathroom can’t be Romantic (For Jewel) 

Post Who say’s the bathroom can’t be Romantic (For Jewel)
Gym just wasn’t Arana’s thing; despite appearing to be fit her pear shaped and lovely gently curves where nothing more than gifted to her. Even her meaty thighs were gifted, however but her in a physical situation as she was useless. Today she had PE and had to run fifty laps, naturally the Gamer girl almost died, exaggeration but the blue haired girl had been frolicking all over the place. At least the girls got a good show of bouncing breasts, and n nice tut rare to stare ate in the gym short she wore.

At last she was in the showers and slipped out of her sticky sweaty clothes for a shower. Being as she was she was naturally the last person to complete the laps she was last to be in the showers. A little creepy being all by herself, she heard rumors about things that crept here and violated girl’s every which way possible. Tying her hair into a braid before heading to shower section.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:28 am

Post Re: Who say’s the bathroom can’t be Romantic (For Jewel)
Sapphire would giggle having been following her sexy lover till she saw her turn a corner. Sapphire would reach out to grab her boobs."Hey sexy i saw you running."Sapphire would smile as naked as a j bird."As nice a bounce as always."

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:36 am

"Eck" Arana stated startled as her girlfriend popped from the ether to only grab her massive jugs. The girls face turned red with modesty, though given how sexual the student was, it was a bit wired but cute. Looking at her girlfriend who was also naked. "I don't recall you having gym class yet today." The gamer girl stated noting that her own nipples where hardening unsure as if it was do to the cold air or own arousal of having Sapphire grab them.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:44 am

"mmm i bribed a teacher to let me in with you and give us privacy."saphhire smiles seeing her girlfriends nipples perky kneeling to ently lick and kiss the hard nubs. Spphire would move her hands to cup her loves massive mounds burrying herself in the swell. As she devours her boobs shed guide her to a bench to lean back on so sapphire can let a hand slowly desend to her neathers.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:03 am

"Oh.Waaaa." Arana began to reply but Sapphire being the horny girl she was was already driving the adorkable girl to a bench while the Sapphire devoured her large mounds quickly, licking and sucking on her tits. It didn't take long before her breath became short and heated. "Sapphy I... I-I'm still sweaty and sticky." Arana whined a little as she was leaning back aand spreading her legs to Sapphy have her way with the submissive girl.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:13 am

"Mmmm you smell delisious."Sapphire moves down to lick and suckle her lovers neather reagion. As sapphire would drive her wild her beloved would be able to see the large thick strap on that sapphire had managed to smuggle in just for this."Mmmmmm hope your ready my dear."

Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:58 am

"Oh sapphy." Arana whined before being shut silence as the green haired girl descended lower with her kisses and licks, applauding her lover gasp of excitement and soft moans. "uh heeee I guess I'm ready." she stated looking at how thick the strap on was.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:07 am

Saph would smile licking back up to heers nipples licking them as i guide the toy into her lovers folds her hands going to grip her hands. Saphy would wait while she adjusts then would begin to thrust in and out the toy reaching deep into her folds."Oh god love your so hot like this." Saphy would slowly speed up.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:22 am

Arana gasps deeply as she feels her folds spreading wide, a bit wider than she would normally experience. She remember the coach having her once and he was big but this was filling her and making her hot and slick. She squeezed Sapphires hands as they came into her's, letting her lover to work on her lovely sweaty form. "Ungh!" She moaned panting as the other girl attacked her hardened and horny nipples.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:43 am

Saphy would groan in bliss the toy inside her to."Oh god love your so good." Saphy would move up to kiss her as she would pick her up bending her over to brace on a locker as she would take her from behind letting her tits swing."ant it even better? how about i ravage you hard."Saphy smiled doing just that.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:50 am

"Ahhhhh!." Saphy drove the toy into pleasuring both women, causing both women moan in harmony with each other. The shared a brief kiss as arana spreed her legs arched her back for a deeper and cleaner fuck. Then Sapphire mentioned a more rougher sex, which made the gamer girls eye's light up with excitement. Her lover knew she was the submissive rough sex type and wasn't often rough sex occurred between the two, no it was more sweaty passionate sex than rough sex. Arana nodded her head greedily want her love to ravage every inch of her relentlessly.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:59 am

Saphy would smile as she would pound the toy into an with force from behind."Mmmmm your going to be so sore when we are done."Saphy smirks and grps her shoulders using it for more leverage. Soon saphy would groan loud driving boththem to the edge and beyond.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:19 am

"Aiiiiiie." Arana moaned out as Sapphire began ramming her in and out as fast and as hard as she could. sloppy wet sounds where drowned out by moans and loud panting.Sapphire was unrelenting resulting in both eventual having an orgasm simultaneously.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:39 am

Sapphire would groan as the toy would drive them both to orgasm."O-oh god my love your amazing."Sapphire would move ana to her back gently nuzzling into her chest as they twitch in afterglow. Sapphiree would twin her fingers around her loversas they recover.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]