View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Drawn In (for Gardi) 

Post Drawn In (for Gardi)
She had gone to that secluded spot to think. Ultimately she had hoped that the Princess returned but again that was not the case. The beach was somewhat remote from the campus and since there were closer ones that had been easier to get to and so this one was often deserted.

The jungle encroached on the beach making it small. A melody filled the air, a flute? Had the Princess returned? Like a moth to a flame she was drawn closer to the sound, yet cautious at the same time.

Most likely it was just a student but out here? This far from the campus? And if it were a denizen on this island she doubted that she would get away. At this stage she was playing the odds, the risks weighed against the rewards and so she continued on.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Post Re: Drawn In (for Gardi)
Gardenia would be sitting on some drift wood glad to have found a good secluded beach to practice.Her flute to her lush lips as she plays a gentle relaxing melody for herself or so she thinks. her blouse slightly open to let the air and sea ist cool her skin showing a rather nie view of her cleavage. Her silky smooth skin glistening almost in the sun. her eyes closed gently as she focuses on her music.She would time her song with the crash of the waves and with the sounds of rustling leaves on the trees. unaware she was being watched or that her watcher was another cute girl. Hearing a branch snap she would look up but keep playing her eyes cathing sight of the new girl as she would smile waveng her over.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:35 am

Just another student she saw as she closed in. Etolie was unsure if she should just turn back or not. The melody had drawn her in, perhaps she would listen a little before slipping away but the breaking of the branch alerted the girl who had not stopped playing.

She surmised that the girl hadn't been on the island long. She did not get spooked and she did not recognize her, with that figure it would be hard to forget her. She came forward, dressed in a green tank top, brown shorts and sandals she had her long hair tied back and had a picnic basket.

Hesitant in sitting she first searched for a clear area then listened until she finished. “You shouldn't be this far out from campus,” she added, no sooner did she say this that she realized that would open her up the issue to what she was doing out here. “What's your name?”

Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:09 pm

My name is Gardenia Tsukasi nice to meet you. I came out here for the quite and serenity of nature to practice my songs.So what is your name? Seems kinda odd not to tell it when asking.Gardenia would blush gently seeing the girl better now that she is focusing and finding her kinda cute.She would wonder what another girl is doing here when she spots the picnic basket and understands.Oh planing to meet someone for a picnic? that sounds fabulous. I hope you and your partner enjoy ill get out of the way.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:35 am

“It's Etolie. Etolie Leblanc,” she adds about her name flashing a brief smile then slowly panning her gaze to the trees. It was always still on Shokushu with no animals and no insects. It made it damn difficult to detect if something was lurking out there.

The music would likely draw others closer to at least investigate if they were around. “It's not good to be so far from the campus,” but she did not elaborate on such dangers instead casting her gaze to the basket only to shake her head.

“No, I'm not meeting anyone out here. I was hoping to, back there at the beach, but they've been a no show for some time now.” Realizing that she must have said too much she rubbed at the back of her neck nervously.

“There's a beach back there that few students know about. The bulk of my stuff is in the basket, just easier. How long have you played the flute?”
Shifting the subject away from the beach Etolie eyed the instrument.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:53 am

Nice to meet you. I been playing th flute most of my life since i was about 6 id say.She would smile holding her prized flute to her chest.This flute was a gift from my dear cousin rosalie.She gave me it for my birthday once i begain to learn.Im never far from it it is my pride and joy.As well as my treasure.She would smile hearing about her basket of clothes it seems.It sucks that you got stood up some people are just mean i guess.I'd keep you company on the way back if you wish.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:19 pm

“Certainly,” she says with a sly glance toward the basket.

“Since you were six. I wish I were more dedicated. I dabbled and should have learned way more, would have if I put the effort into it.”
She grinned, not speaking about musical instruments. Being privileged she did have some lessons with the piano but grew bored of it rather quickly.

What she was speaking about had been revealed as she opened the basket. Among some clothes, food and lotion there sat a nondescript doll that she drew forth. The back of it was opened and not stitched together though it look like that was all the needed to be done wit it and it was deliberately left this way.

“But I did come away with a pretty good understanding of what I learned along the way.”

Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:49 am

I see I am new here myself. the oly person here i know besides you is my dear cousin rosalie holbeck so its always nice to meet new people. So umyou liked my song? It was a song i learned a very long time ago it was what i played at my first solo recidal.Gardi would smile a bit shyly at the memory of the time. Remembering how nervous she was but also how thrilled.Then when she got a standing ovation how elated she was.w-well um what room are you in if i might ask? im supposed to recive a roommate or rather move in with another girl very soon.They offerd me the ability to pick my roommate if i found one before tonight.

Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:04 pm

That name didn't ring a bell with her, not that it was a surprise since there were few under privileged girls that she dealt with.

“Yes,” she answered as far as the song went. She eyed the doll in her hands then gazed back at her upon mention of her room. She briefly had a roommate once but those were under unusual circumstances.

“There would be certain rules that my roommates would need to follow,” she says with a grin. “That I am always in charge. That is rule number one. There are more of course, still interested?”

She had a bad case of CDR. While being on the island it had not been as severe as it once was there were obvious times were it flared up but there was nothing she could hope to do about it, at least when it came to the visitors to the island.

Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:26 pm

W-Well um that would depend on what you wanted to contrl and w-what the other rules are but i g-guess we could talk them out.If they are reasonable i would be interested in being your roommate.Gardi would blush gently just noticing the doll.W-Whats that? it looks like a vantriliquist dummy. Its kinda cute in an almost creepy way.Gardi then realises she may have insulted the girl and panics.I-Im so sorry i-i didnt mean to be rude or insult you.I-I just find dolls and vantriliquists and puppeteers kinda neat.I have no ability t tell storys except through music seems to help people calm down alot and unwind.

Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:01 pm

“Oh, everything,” a grin catching that blush and how she begins stammering Etolie is like a shark in the water picking up the scent of blood from this cute girl. Her eye flicker to that black ring the genie gave her knowing that it was charged through sex and desire too.

Since Nola there had been no one around to use the ring on regularly though she found that the ring did not need to be worn by herself to charge it. But glancing at it gave her a small idea as she moved a bit closer to the musician.

“Nothing too extreme. Knowing that I run the show. If I need quiet while studying or need you to get me a drink from the vending machine.” She pauses then looks to Gardi for any jewelery she may be wearing similar to the bracelet or black ring she wore.

“I can show you just what this doll can do but I'll need to borrow that ring for a bit,” she smiles then holds out a hand waiting. “And I think you'll have far more stories than just your song.”

Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:29 pm

Gardi would shyly hand her her ring unsure what she intends to do with it and kinda nervous about it.J-Just dont damage it it is very special to me it is a family heairloom.Gardi would watch to see what this doll can do unsure weather this is a good thing or bad.She desides to trust this girl hopeing it wont be a mistake as she gets to her feet her flute held to her chest as she would dust sand off her skirt. Her long hair faling gently to her midback.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:58 pm

Taking the ring from her she smiles. “You'll get it back.” Placing the ring inside the slit in the dolls back she then pinches the flap closed while holding the doll in one hand. With the other she takes hold of and arm of the doll causing her to feel slight pressure on her arm as something moves it just as Etolie moves the arm.

Eventually her arm rubs against her own breast against her power to stop it. Etolie, still grinning stops the action then caresses the doll between the thighs with a thumb.

“I discovered that I could make bunches of generic dolls not quite finished so I could use them on the fly more or less. I picked up a few things over the years, nothing much …” a deeper grin spreads over her features.

“Why don't you try playing another song?” Still brushing over her nether region of that doll softly with that thumb.

Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:56 am

Gardi would lok confused seeing her ring vanish into the dolls back. hearing her talk she notices her hand moveing to rub her own breasts causeing her to ek and blush bright as it causes theyre large size to become obvious to the other girl from the movement of her arm. The next thing she would know her other hand would move to rub her own womanhood causeing her to gasp and tremble unable not to moan as shes forced to stimulate her own womanhood.

Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:09 am

Etolie grinned keeping up the stimulation for the time being. Her attention had been drawn to her breast as her own hand moved over it emphasizing the size. “I donnot need to generate simple pain, any sensation really. Pain is just as easy to generate as pleasure is.”

Laying the doll on the ground so she would do the same she draws the arms above the head while rubbing the nether region of the doll with her own thumb.

“Feels weird, but good, right?” She grins at her. “It took a bit before I realized that I didn't have to prep the dolls fully. I only had to make them generic enough and able to take on something simple, a fingernail, piece of hair, a ring ... granted it doesn't always work. The hair or nail has to be fresh I think, I really haven't dabbled too much with it.”

Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next