View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 In the shower (open to any monster) 

Caroline let out more groans as the monster assaulted her. "Soooooo..." she trailed off thinking so this is my punishment and for what masturbating? She squirmed a little. It really was hurting her.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:27 pm

The demon raised an eyebrow, thrusting into her more harshly as she said that word. "Speak when spoken to. And soooooo what?" He leaned down. "You have something you'd like to say?" He asked, revealing his very sharp teeth. "I'm listening intently."

Picture by: Persephone

Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:28 am

She was close to orgasming, but as he had let up a little she tried to speak, "Soo..oo thi...is... aaahhh punishm...eeent f...ooor wha...at?" She sounded scared. "Masturbating? Things I did a long time ago?" She gasped and pulled away from him.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:33 am

"Well, there has to be some sort of retribution for all the little things people do to other people." He grunted, sawing himself harder. "Masturbating is such a sin around here, you know how many girls around here would dream of having a girlfriend like you?" He slowed down, in order to speak more clearly. "I'm here to save your soul and turn you into a whore, you don't understand the pleasure that you deny others." He grinned, the logic was ridiculous, it made no real sense, of course he was full of shit.

He just liked to use an excuse, rather than just say I need a warm body for tonight, and you looked good enough.' Naw, there was almost always a 'reason'.

Picture by: Persephone

Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:54 am

She let out a groan as he sawed harder. Caroline tried to reply, "I..I thought i..t..t w...ooould b...be a s..sin to have a girlfriend." Only reason I didn't have one before, she thought. She had wanted a girlfriend before, but thought it a sin.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3