View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Blackmail (For Siferus) 

Post Re: Blackmail (For Siferus)
I let out a disappointed sound when he removed his lips from my still slobbering pussy. But I was quickly appeased when he brought his massive cock to bear, the meat stick's head pressing against my nether. I let out a pleasured moan as he slipped into me, but it turned to a squeal when he thrust his entire mass into me! I could feel the tendrils wriggle and squirm inside my every orifice, my back arching yet again as another orgasm rippled through me, sending my nerve endings into frenzies. I felt the precum on my tongue and swallowed it eagerly, awaiting the main course. I lifted the hand from my pussy and start to jerk off the phallus in my mouth.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:25 am

The sounds of flesh meeting flesh filled the cool night air and under the full moon, he laughed darkly as he continued to ream his lust puppet thoroughly. Mixed in were the sounds of a dark laugh made by the spider as his cock continued to ram itself into her soaked pussy eagerly, crashing against her clitoris with every inward thrust. Her breasts continued to be manipulated in almost inconceivable ways, yet still managing to avoid causing pain to her.

After a few strokes and more work with her trained tongue, she got the reward she was looking for. The tentacle in her mouth erupted in a spray of warm gooey cum, pulling itself out of her mouth to spray the remainder of his load all over her face, a bit finding solace in the blonde mane that fell about her like a golden curtain.

(Sorry about the excessively long wait. Been crazy busy lately. Still want to continue?)

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:10 am

(Why, yes, of course I do!)

His dark laughter met my ears, yet I barely responded to it, my sense of touch and feel already occupying all of my mind. A whimpered moan passed through my lips as his tendrils practically covered my breasts completely, squeezing and kneading them like a massive, living, boneless hand. I continued to rub the tendril in my mouth, knowing the basic notion that if I made my master happy, he'd return the favor.

And so I did, the familiar throbbing of his phallus beginning in my mouth. I held still, waiting for him to cum in my mouth, the warm semen pooling in my mouth. Then it slipped out of my lips and several strands of hot cum landed on my face, a bit even in my hair. I was panting now, with nothing to hang on to as I was fucked upwards.

My hands simply fell to my sides, my moaning becoming louder and more noticeable now that my mouth was clear. Occasionally it would be interrupting by me mewling as I felt particularly close to orgasm, then it subsided a bit and would come back again later. But finally I came again, my pussy clamping down tightly on his dick and my anus clenching about his tendril.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:48 am

(I know that I've been gone a while. I hope that you still want to continue this hot steamy scene with your favorite spider monster. :D)

Her mewls and moans were music to his ears, loving how she felt the need to please her master. He was very happy that she had offered herself to him, knowing that this wouldn't be the last time that he would visit her, determined to violate her again and again, after all she was his preferred student since she was so willing to give herself to him.

The monstrous cock continued to pump itself in and out of her soft tight pussy, cumming deep inside of her as she clamped down on him hard, the tentacle cumming in unison with his man shaft. The tentacle continued to molest her soft supple breasts, a tentacle sliding itself in between her luscious orbs, even taking her breasts and making them into another way of pleasuring his lust puppet.

Just remember that master loves his little slave and will pleasure her as long as she wants it. He said, still raising her up to the top of his large man meat, letting her fall onto it, the pelvis of the monster slamming itself into the sensitive bundle of nerves that had long been coaxed out of her hood.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:47 am

I squirmed into his grasp, twisting and arching my back, moaning and groaning as my body was pushed and pushed. I squealed loudly when I felt him cum inside of my orifices, yet kept moaning as his amazingly still hard cock kept ramming my pussy. I felt the warmth of his semen swell inside of me and slowly start dripping down my spent pussy. My squeal subsided, replaced by high pitched gasps for air, moving in cohesion with his thrusts up my cunt.

"Y-yes, m-master..." My eyes were closed tightly, my hands clenching at a pair of tendrils that had found themselves within reach of my arms. When I felt him drop me on his massive cock, ramming an impossible amount of meat into me, I screamed in pain and pleasure, my body unclear as to which was which. "Oh fuck, it's so big!"

(Don't worry about it. I'll always continue threads with you :) )

Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:15 am

(Whew. Glad to know. So, I guess it's okay if I play with you some more? :wink: )

It might have been cold under the stars with the sun already beginning to breach the horizon, but you wouldn't know it to look at them, both covered in a thin sheen of sweat as his long thick cock rammed into her time and again, his pelvis smashing into her clit with enough force to keep it stimulating but not painful as she remained suspended above the ground, held in his grasp, which probably wasn't all that bad considering it was him instead of some random other monster.

As the smell of sex surrounded them on that rooftop, he smiled as she commented on his size and her love for it. And you're so tight, it's incredible, my precious Diana. He said, the tendrils beginning to slid up in down in her grasp, giving them some friction and stimulation. Tendrils began to fondle her ample bosom once more, as if they were hands teasing the flesh, tendril tips playing with her nipples.

His head dipped down, brushing lips against the headed skin of her neck, whispering things that would put the most erotic imagery in her head.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:30 am

(Sorry I've been inactive for awhile, reality does that to a gal.)

I quivered and shuddered as my body's nerves were pushed to the extent of ecstasy that they were never meant to experience. My fingers, now sweaty in their grasp of the tendrils, felt them slide without trouble through her palms. I instinctively kicked out with my legs, yelped lustily and arched my back as those thick, smooth yet agile tendrils cupped my ample cleavage. My eyes were clutched tight, darkness behind my eyelids dazzling with explosions of light and heat. Desperate gasps left my throat at a tempo, in timing with my Master's assertive yet still loving thrusts. Every time he pushed into my salivating folds, I could feel the walls of my womanhood clamp down on him desperately, trying to hold that thick member inside of me, but each time he would slip effortlessly out.

As I felt myself pulled closer to him, rather then saw due to my closed eyes, I felt his breath rasping softly near my chest, his wispy breathing gently tingling the skin of my heated and tightly grasped cleavage. My eyes opened slightly, yet remained heavy lidded, the sheer physical fatigue disallowing me the comfort of being fully aware of my surroundings. I could feel endorphins rush through my body as his tendrils clutched, probed and squeezed my chest, sending jolts of electricity up my spine. As his voice, so masculine and deep, beckoning me to trust him, permeated my ear drums, I felt my cheeks blush redder, as if such a thing were possible. My heart jumped when I heard him call me his precious, and the words that followed made me bite my lip in the shame that I felt at being so aroused.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:58 am

(That's all right. I'm just coming off a how many month break? :lol: )

The blush on her face spurred him on to thrust himself into her harder and faster, blurring the lines between pleasure and pain a little more, but not willing to blatantly hurt her, but wanting to pleasure her more than he had last time. Every time she tightened her grip on him, he had to resist the urge to cum deep inside of her and fill her to the brim with his heated fluid, but each time he seemed to keep himself from doing that. She was definitely precious to him and he would do everything to keep her happy.

Talk dirty to your master. Tell him how much you love him. He whispered in her ear before his lips pulled away from her ear and pressing those same deviant lips against the flesh of her neck, nipping at the skin, not enough to break skin, just enough to scintillate her.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:57 am

I felt my back arch as his lips touched my neck, the softness yet at the same time unmistakeably masculinity of the lips sending shivers up my spine. My arms wrapped around his neck, releasing the tendrils from before, in a lover's embrace, my face inches from his. Words began to escape my lips between gasps of air and moans of pleasure. The words, when strung together, told of how deeply I wanted him, of how much I longed to be claimed in the way he was claiming me now. How much I loved him for it, how dear it made him to me. Was it true? Or was it a spur of the moment feeling, brought on by the sheer ecstasy rushing through my nubile body? Did I hide any private, rebellious thoughts? Perhaps, but I did not speak a word of them. Not when his length thrust into me, not when his tendrils groped my chest, not when his hands clutched my thighs. Not a word that would hint at dissent or a lack of devotion.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:37 am

A smile spread across his face that rang of mischief when her arms entwined around his neck and hearing her words made that smile bigger as he continued to thrust his long hard cock into her tight slickened pussy. Nails from hands dug softly into the soft supple flesh of her thighs before slowly moving up, dragging the nails against her skin up to her hips. Pulling her into his thrusts to make certain that his pelvis smashed into her sensitive clitoris.

I'm glad you love me so much, Diana. He whispered, the voice dark but alluring as if to invite her to follow him, no matter where he led. Of course, he wasn't going anywhere right now, and neither was she and if he left, he was likely taking her with him.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:07 am

Screams of pleasure split from my lips as his thick manlihood rammed deep into my crotch, sending ripples of pleasure through my body. My entire body felt like a self-contained furnace, radiating heat. I could feel my breasts bounce in accordance to his thrusts, trying to defy the tendrils that kept them captive. My body was criss-crossed with his tentacles, one on each limb, another around my waist, at least two, probably three, on my chest, it was all beyond my mind. All I knew was that this was an embrace like no other, and the heat of it was quickening my heart, clouding my brain to proper judgement. More, more, that was all I craved. But I felt fear pang in the back of my mind, fear of my flame being extinguished and in one final explosion, being left an unlit candle, his to pick up and light whenever he felt the need.

Orgasm rocked my body again, my fears ignored and sent awry, as ecstasy roared through my body like a river escaping a dam.

Mon May 10, 2010 11:08 pm

In essence, she was his candle to light time and again as long as he had a way of tricking her into submission. Something that would inevitably test his creativity in the future, but not now and not here as she was already in his grasp and she seemed to love it so. Thrusts came hard and deep, quickening to near inhuman speeds as he rammed his long hard cock deep into her pussy. There were three tentacles playing with her ample chest, two tendrils pressing her breasts tightly against and around a third that seemed to fuck her breasts like another hole meant for his pleasure. The single tentacle buried in her ass stiffened a little before releasing the seed into her tight rear gate, soft moans of pleasure dripping from his lips.

As her inner muscles gripped him tighter and released him in time with his thrusts as if milking him for his seed, it wasn't long before she got precisely what she wanted, the thick shaft of meat practically exploding deep inside of her, filling her with his seed in moments, excess splashing against the inside of her thighs.

Tue May 18, 2010 1:38 am

At last Diana was spent yet again, her insides drenched and filled to the point of overflowing with his thick seed. Her moans were quickly replaced by pants and gasps as she struggled to regain her breath, her skin catching the rising sun's rays, bringing warmth to the cooling skin that had been until recently heated by passion. Her eyes closed as she struggled to regain some semblance of clear thought.

Fri May 21, 2010 11:36 pm

The giant cock that slammed in and out of her crotch began to twitch and throb deep inside of her, signs of the coming orgasm from the monstrous spider and her master. She was going limp in his grasp once more, her signs of fatigue quite apparent to him. The tentacle sliding between her ample breasts once more climaxed, his hot thick cum spraying out, landing in her face and hair. The tentacle deep inside of her tight ass pulled it's way out of her and moving to hover above her cum covered face before releasing it's load all over her face. Finally the thick cock buried within her began to pull out of her, its bulbous head resting on her clit before spraying his hot sticky cum all over her stomach and breasts.

He was finally spent, his breaths heavy and ragged and mixed in with small moans of pleasure that came from his lips. His mind was split, contemplating taking her back to his home for more, or leaving her here with the promise of another visit another time and another place and let the anticipation or anxiety build, whichever the case might be.

Fri May 28, 2010 7:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5