View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 5:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Fun in the Morning [for Melanie] 

Post Re: Fun in the Morning [for Melanie]
Melanie squealed, her whole body shaking with the feeling of ecstasy coursing through her every vein. Her pussy quivered as her mind was ravaged by continuous flashes of pleasures. She could have filled a bottle with her juices. And her body just craved more. She was no slut. That was not her role in life. She was human being. Not some rutting beast, a bitch in perpetual heat. The only logical conclusion was that this "man" was messing with her nervous system.

What troubled Melanie the most, at this point, was how little she truly cared now.

"Mooorrreeee....." was the sound that emanated from her shaking lips...
"Fuuuuucccckkkk mmmeeeee..."
Whatever conscious Melanie had retained had been restrained. Her body was in full control and it wanted a number of... phallic objects in questionable places.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:49 am
Profile YIM

Chortling, Lujuria watched as the girl soon lost any reason she had before, reveling completely in her lust and desire for sex, considerably helped along by the barrage of orgasms he had forced onto her. With but a thought, the monster had the black tentacles holding Melanie's arms above her pull the girl up until she was dangling in midair, feet unable to touch the ground. "No lady would say that, my dear. Only a natural slut would, a whore like you." Lujuria grinned as he undid his pants, letting them down enough to allow his hard cock to spring free from its confines. "But be it far from me to deny you what you want." The monster slid his hands around the girl's thighs, puling them apart as he stepped in even closer, letting them hug his sides as he began pushing the thick meat into the student's folds, lubricated already by the juices she had released just recently. He didn't stop until it was buried in as far as it could go, staring at the shaking female. "Well, move those hips of yours, brat! You wanted it, so work for it, just like dear mommy!"

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Melanie didn't even respond. Her body just bucked against the man, grinding against him as she tried to twist herself around in a manner that would please the man in control of her body. The sooner he came, the sooner he was satisfied, the sooner he'd leave and the sooner Melanie's mind would be hers once more. She retracted. That was how sex worked, right? She pulled herself in. She mewled in a ferociously cute manner as she repeated the practice... over and over....

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:47 am
Profile YIM

Smirking, the monster merely watched as the student succumbed to the desires of her body, amused at the desperate little thoughts that ran around the girl's head, trying to rationalize her actions to herself. The mind was truly a wonderful thing, after all. Even more wonderful if one properly broke in a student and trained her well enough, a small voice in the back of his mind piped up. He knew it was no more than an echo of his sister, not yet completely submerged under the monster's domineering personality. Even then, he wasn't one to allow the girl to do all the work. Where was the fun in that, after all? Instead, as the liquid darkness that held Melanie's arms up above her head melted away, the girl was allowed to lean against her rapist. Keeping one arm around her back, the monster allowed her to continue her twisting as he began groping at a breast, a nipple trapped between his finger and thumb and teased roughly between the two digits.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:19 am

Melanie moaned orgasmically as her breasts were stimulated by the monster's own hands. Her body was familiar with the sensation, though the situation had been only slightly different- Aegir had tentacles, not... shadows. Oh well- they were essentially the same. A tool for Melanie to become a victim to, a common tool used to make her break and give into her desires.
If Melanie could think, she would probably question if this was all due to her own desires, or the manner in which the monster had manipulated her body. But her mind was too weary to question the situation, or even her motives.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:11 pm
Profile YIM

"Ha, can't even think anymore?" Lujuria chortled as he kept on groping the girl's breast, teasing the hard nipple in between his fingers. This is what happens if you just repress your sexuality, you know? No point in hiding what you really are. Doing that is just unhealthy." The monster grinned, knowing the words wouldn't matter much to the student now that she was in the throes of pleasure, giving in to her desires and her lust. "Not that I'm complaining, of course!" Lujuria smirked as he kept on driving his cock into the girl's wet hole, keeping his other arm around her back so he could keep on pushing the girl down onto his thick shaft, listening to the student's moans all the while. Well, there were no accounting for some people, after all. There were those who fought back and resisted to the bitter end. There were those who were quite shy and had to be seduced. And then... There were the 'Melanies' of Shokushu, loving being taken like this, whenever it was by monsters or not.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:01 am

Melanie moaned in ecstasy as she came again. His appendage filled her so... so... much... It was hard to even breathe. She tightened her hips, trying the milk the sperm from the cock, trying satisfy both their urges. She liked being full. It made her fell... high...

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:36 am
Profile YIM

"Tch. Talking to the wall, seriously." Lujuria chuckled as he looked to the side, taking notice of the bed beside them. Well, he wasn't going to be standing around all day like this, was he now? Not when there was a perfectly good bed to use, and a perfectly good slut to abuse. Easing Melanie down onto the bed, lying her head against the pillows, the monster pushed him onto the bed as well, keeping himself supported with his knees and leaving the girl's legs dangling over them. "Didn't take much to make you all loopy, eh?" Lujuria gave only a sardonic chuckle as he began sliding into the girl, allowing her to just lie back and enjoy the sex instead. Beside, she would certainly feel much worse once she was herself again, and that was well worth it.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Melanie merely grunted as her mind went off on a little vacation. It was wandering the streets of London while her pussy paved the way for the monster's cock. That thrill of joy she felt from her first A in a long time originated from the orgasm she had just had. Melanie's body craved cock, while in her memories she was craving the first taste of that birthday cake. Her body thrust slightly, and she came again.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:00 pm
Profile YIM

The monster only smirked as he 'joined' her in on her little vacation in the student's head. "Maaaaan, you're rude. I'm fucking you here, and you're off thinking of other stuff!" Lujuria gave a pretend scoff, snapping his fingers and using his powers once again. This time, instead of forcing her to orgasm some more, he only made her even more sensitive to pleasure, to the point where any pain he inflicted on her would be felt as pleasure instead. Still sliding his cock into her, the monster grinned as he captured a breast in his hand, closing fingers around a nipple and gave it a rough tug, watching to see how the student would react, as lost as she was in her pleasure.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:28 am

If the monster was expecting a reaction, he would be sorely dissappointed. There was no other reaction but Melanie's moaning and rutting. Her body, ravaged by the fire that burned from within, pushed back feebly against the demon's thrusts. She merely jerked in response to the demon's ministrations, her body curving as it actively sought to remove the disturbance. Her mind, now so clouded with endorphins that it could no longer register pain as pain, reacted in the only way it could- registering pain as pleasure, further washing away any free will Melanie had over her captive body.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:05 pm
Profile YIM

The monster snorted.

He hadn't gotten anything different out of the student. He wasn't really expecting anything new, not with the way her mind was completely like mush at this point. Well, the bastard did like it when girls were feisty, and she had been feisty. And part of him had started appreciating meek girls as well. But this was... Way on the extreme. This was just like shooting fish in a barrel and even for someone who demanded total obedience from just about everyone he met, and fucked, there was a point where it just went too far.

It wasn't like he was a gentleman but even he had needs! Even if those needs were a strangle compulsion to fuck you in the head too.

Grunting, Lujuria soon slowed his thrusts, thinking of a plan or at least something that resembled a plan. Deciding to have just a bit more fun by screwing with the girl's head, the monster stopped moving, withdrawing from Melanie. It was then that he briefly wondered whenever she would try to press the fun on by taking matters into her own hands.

Or whenever she would rest and snap out of it. Or at least, back into her usual self.

Eitherway, he was going to have his fun!

Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:55 am

Melanie's body immediately stiffened as it suddenly felt devoid of... something...
Melanie's mind instantly began to whir, interrupting her mental trip through the realms of her memory and jolting her awake in the plane of reality. The first thing she acknowledged was the pleasure. The damnable pleasure. Every move she made sent dull throbs to the back of her skull, though in reality, it was all probably the pain of getting raped. Her body felt hungry, and while her mind floundered about, attempting seize control of her motor skills, her body began to hunger for that same instrument that the monster had used to lay his claim.

She couldn't even tell why, but tears began running down her cheeks. She looked at Luju, and while his face repulsed her, all lowering her gaze did was lock straight onto his pole. His hardened pole, covered with her juices, her essence...
Absentmindedly, she wondered what she tasted like.
Her body surged forward, as she moved toward the man/demon/beast, reaching for the offensive appendage, urged only by the painful symptoms of penis withdrawal.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:54 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2