View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Just another day? (Vikky) 

Post Just another day? (Vikky)
It was early in the morning, a low fog blanketed the grounds of Shokushu. The cold seasonal air meeting the hot ocean water created a landscape creepy enough to chill even the most hardened student think twice about going outside. Driting along in the mist, feeling the warmth from all of the students' windows. He was thinking about the status of the Infinity. And his recent encounter with one of the local creatures. He still hadn't seen a single student in the forest, so he came here, unfortunately the showers and pool had been unoccupied, much to his dismay. As of now he was floating over a path, very low to the ground with his eyes closed.
He paid no mind to the slight vibrations he felt through the fog, probably just a tree in the wind.
He sighed.
When will I find my first local victim?

Vitalius

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:00 am

Post Re: Just another day? (Vikky)
“Phuw~” Another morning passed without incident. Ever since a certain… happening… it had become more difficult for Vikky to properly chose a time and place to train. In order to retain her shape, she had to train. And something told her that she needed to stay in shape, or… things. In any case, at this moment she had successfully been able to train with a number of other interested girls in the gym. Because safety in numbers. After that, they had parted ways and so on… Vikky didn’t know the others’ plans, but Vikky wanted to shower in the relative safety of the dorms. It felt… safe. With that, Vikky was walking in her gym-clothes into building from the outside. This would need to be a somewhat short shower-session, or she’d be late for classes…

[OOC: I don’t really know where I am going, so feel free to simply have me walk where you want me in your post but stop at the moment I’d possibly start taking off my clothes…]

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:44 pm

He hung there, thinking of all his recent events on the island and how the Infinity's progress was doing. All of a sudden he realized his lapse in reality. There was someone! A human, not far away. Walking towards one of the blocks of dorms, she was covered in a slight sheen of sweat, a colorful shirt and short shorts gleefully showing off her inviting figure. This was the first girl he had seen and she did not disappoint. He thickened the fog around her, creating a near solid barrier. But to no avail, she was already too close to the building, and she continued inside. It seemed she lived on the top floor as she walked all the way down, towards the stairs. A cloud of mist would be easy to spot here, so he transitioned to pure water vapor. His weakest, but stealthiest form, and keeping his eyes to narrow slits, he stalked behind this girl as she ascended the stairs, her read end shaking as she did so

Vitalius

Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:17 am

In here… in here she was safe. She felt safe. The presence of other students, even behind doors, comforted her immensely. She didn’t feel like she’d be attacked here, ever. Vikky sighed with relief. It would have been too much for her if no place was safe. There were a number of other students about on other floors, but they were all in packs and heading for their relative classes. Vikky knew she needed to join them too, but a quick shower was definitely needed.

[OOC: I am really unsure if everyone shares the same showers or if there are separate showers or if there is a shower in each dorm-room. But I am randomly going to pick the latter.]

After having gotten up, Vikky slipped into her room after having stopped momentarily and unlocked the door with the key in her pocket. Immediately after getting in, she closed the door behind her. Even in the relative safety of the dorm… there was no place like home. A quick exhale of relief was followed with a pull on the front of her clothes to separate sweaty shirt from sweaty skin. After a quick look around the room she could determine her room-mate was already gone for today and only Vikky was present. Without an additional thought Vikky pulled off her shirt in a haste, released her sports-bra letting it fall revealing her breasts to the room and then proceeded with running two hands along the her hips and all the way down pulling off shorts, panties, socks and shoes. Alone now, there was no risk to being naked and she was going to shower. That’s best done not wearing anything. So Vikky headed for the shower, relieved with her safety…

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:04 am

Ahhh, the poor thing, she probably thought she was safe indoors, that the students about and in their rooms would keep him from his prey. She sighed, probably with relief, that false security still fresh in her mind. She obviously didn't know about the extreme soundproofing in all the walls and windows. A war could start and end outside without even a squeak being heard inside. The creators of Shokushu did their job well.

He watched as she stopped in front of what must be her room, and fiddled with the lock a little before opening the door and darting inside. My, she was rather jumpy, she hadn't... Acclimated to the wildlife here yet, and he would probably be a world away from what she had so far experienced.. He relished that thought. He slipped under the door in time to watch her take off her shirt. No ceremony, no teasing, just a tired, sweaty girl. He toyed with the idea of taking her now, using the abundan hydrogen on her skin to pin her to the floor, but that was not as fun as he was planning. Her sports bra followed soon after the shirt, a pity her roommate wasn't here to join in, but maybe he would get lucky later. In one decisive, yet somehow still sexy move she removed all of her remaining clothes. He took a few moments to admire her firm, perky breasts, and her pink, round, and supple ass, before he looked at the softly curved mound of her cunt. She walked towards the shower, sealing her fate as she teased him with swaying hips.

Vitalius

Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Alright. It was just this normal part of any day. Walking into the bathroom while naked, feeling slightly cold merely because she had been wearing something just before. Vikky glanced at the mirror on the white wall and smiled happily at her still somewhat pretty self. What? A girl can be allowed to think she looks OK. Vikky took out the hairpin out of her hair and put it on the sink for later. She gently stood on the side, turning carefully on the shower’s tap and made sure the still cold water flowed harmlessly into nowhere before it had heated up.

When it finally had, Vikky could smile to herself as she stepped into the hot shower. She let the water hit her on the top of her head, wetting down her hair as it then streamed through her face, on her neck, down her back, over her breasts, past her stomach, along her legs, wetting her and washing off the sweat everywhere. Vikky just stood upright in a relaxed stance, eyes closed, smiling happily in the shower as the water did its work. It felt calm and great. Just a few more moments of absolutely nothing…

Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:44 am

She definitely had done this before. She had a clean efficient way of going about this situation. Clearly she was safe. Or at least she thought. She took a small glance at herself in the mirror, enjoying her obviously pretty self in the mirror, she turned on the water, checking to make sure there wasn't some monster awaiting her in the drain. It was cold, he could feel it. But it slowly warmed. Strange how the makers could afford to create this island, but not make everything top notch. He supposed if everything was top of the line i may cause a bit of suspicion as to how they had never heard of it before.

He could feel the warmth of her body through the water, she was still a bit heated from her run, but the water washed off all of the sweat from her early morning excursions. The water was pleasantly warm, and the mist was forming, fogging up the mirror. He decided to have a little fun and delve around in her mind.... Aha! This would work! He sent a brief flash of her old boyfriend's face to the forefront of her mind, absolutely lifelike, almost like a physical memory.

Vitalius

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Ah, such a nice shower. It made her temporarily forget all the bad things that had happened to her at this school. Vikky just stood, relaxing at the feeling of pure water pouring down her body. That was all she was doing when-

A clear image of Vilmer, her boyfriend, went through her head.

Vikky was brought back to reality by the sudden image. She was slightly surprised. Why had she started thinking… alright, she thought of him often. Oh, Vilmer… Vikky suddenly looked slightly sad, and she tilted her head downwards. She had wanted to give this body to him first, but then she had gone to this school and… would she ever see him again now? Deciding not to dwell on it, Vikky turned her wet and naked around in the shower and grabbed a container of soap, intent on going to the next part of scrubbing herself in it, just temporarily turn off the shower first.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Oh the pure joy of it jolted through his body, an electric tingle.. No, he thought, electricity is bad... A chill is more like it regardless the thought of her boyfriend seemed to strike home, he noticed the play on words when an image if Vilmer's bat came into the forefront of her mind, and it made him salivate.

She abruptly cut off the shower, slightly dulling his senses, but not enough. He sent a small video from her viewpoint of when she used Vilmer's bat.. And then the face of a rather large monster oh had recently gotten ahold of her and raped her up her ass, he let the face leer at her.

Vitalius

Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:06 am

Vikky held the container and pressed lightly on it to cover her other hand in the liquid soap. Vikky held a passive expression as she continued this mundane task. This was something she did so often, after all. This was a place where it didn’t matter if her skin, breast or slit was visible, or glistering from the water of the shower. There should be no audience, so Vikky didn’t even think about it. She placed back the container of soap and prepared to scrub herself with the soap in her hands…

The girl blinked as the image of Vilmer’s bat came into her mind, along with the memory of when she had pressed it into herself, letting it take her virginity. For whatever reason, the memory aroused her. Vikky felt her cheeks blush a little bit and some natural fluids build within her sex. It felt weird seeing it before her but not feeling it… She threw a glance at the sink, where her deodorant was standing with roughly the right rounded shape on top… The girl quickly shook her head and dismissed the thought. It had been Vilmer’s bat, so it wasn’t just any inanimate object. Also… she was quickly reminded that wasn’t the only thing to enter her, the face of the great red demon which had also raped her surfaced within her mind. Vikky shivered, not only from the cold after the lack of hot shower-water. That thing… had not only raped her ass. He had raped her in pretty much every way possible, even breaking her mind for a while…

Vikky slapped her own cheeks, both of them with one soap-covered hand each. She needed to come back to reality. The hands started scrubbing in the soap, starting at the face and then periodically working downwards, towards the neck and then the torso, breasts, and downwards, taking new soap from the container whenever she felt she had run out. Finish this up…

Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]