View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Personal Space (For Miz) 

Post Personal Space (For Miz)
Crush slunk up the stairs, with a sedated sort of grin on his face. It seemed like the girls just fell into his lap on some days, and today was one of those shining examples. Having left his most recent victim naked in the students common room (which was always good for a few laughs), he had decided to crash for the night. He wasn't really too concerned about being seen, all in all, it was rather late, and he was rather quiet. The demon was too straight up wasted to really care if he was seen. Luckily, he wasn't seen. He just stumbled on up to his janitors closet and unlocked it with a short whispered spell.

He closed the door, completely forgetting to lock it as he let himself fall onto his stolen cot and feel into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Picture by: Persephone

Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:26 am

Mizuho walked down the hall and looked around, she was on another one of ther daring research adventures. She wanted to find new places hidden escapes and a way off this campus. She looked over at spotted the janitors office and opend the door whitch was surprisingly unlocked. She walked inside and looked around. She hadnt spotted crush on his cot in the corner yet.

Lover/Priss

Last edited by Mizuho Yammamoto on Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:09 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Crush made a low grunt and turned over in his sleep. The cot creaked as he shifted his heavy form, rolling onto his back. As Mizuho looked around, she might find stranger things than she had expected, the shelves were filled with odd books and strange looking charms and bottles of all size and shape. A chest sat in the corner, locked by a heavy Masterlock. The chest had blueprints and a large hunting knife on it. The whole room seemed odd, ominous, as if terrible things had once occured in there.

Picture by: Persephone

Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:00 am

( i am soooo sorry about that...lol iv been playing with cukoo for awhile that im used to putting his name...*hands you a whip* punish me)

Mizuho looked around some more going through documents and stuff. She found the chest in the corner and tried to open it, it was locked tight. "heh..no problem" she reached into her shirt and pulled out a lockpicking set, she opend the leather case and produced a fine peice. She set into picking the lock as she tried to keep her breathing to a minimum.

Lover/Priss

Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:43 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]