View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Feeling hungry...(for Mako) 

Post Feeling hungry...(for Mako)
He had arrived in paradise it seemed. Behind the portal that brought him here, lay paradise. Not in the normal Tropical-Island sense (even if that was true for the Campus grounds too) as more that here was food to no end for him.
He had found entrance to the school quickly, doors not a hindrance for him, as he could seep under them. Once in there he started to study the place, without being noticed, his ability to blend in with backgrounds helping him greatly. It didn’t take long to meet the first student, whom he followed, genuine interested in her. So he witnessed as she was raped by a monstrous form, being savagely used for the creatures pleasure only to be discarded afterwards, unconscious. Never one to pass up a chance like that he milked her, not leaving a trace of ever being there.

These energies lasted half a week for him now. He used this time, made himself familiar with the facilities and studying potential victims. Seeing some more rape scenes, analyzing them and the humans, he is confident that he can subdue one of those pretty girls himself. As he feels a bit hungry again, not having the chance of a unconscious girl again, he makes his way in direction of the dorms, as he hopes to find lone girl. On his way he finds one. She was a lovely girl…and surely would do just nicely, so he follows her.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:16 am

Mako was laying on her bed, thinking about the last few days. They had been just crazy! She wasn't wearing anything but a white tee and black panties, since she was in the comforts of her own room, and trusting on the walls. It wasn't that she thought she was secured, but, it was more like she forgetten the warnings other girls had given her about monsters, for now at least. . .Not knowing what was awaiting her small form as she laid there, thinking to herself. Hmh. . I wonder if I will make more friends, specially nice friends like . . . She shook her head, not wanting to go back into those lewd thoughts so early at night.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:36 am
Profile YIM

All was going nicely! Blop had followed this delicious girl to her room, where he entered without effort, taking to see what she was doing first. She striped, without knowing about him, laying down on her bed, seemingly feeling secure.
“That makes it so much easier” the mass of goo thought, appreciating the sight on the bed.
Nice round breasts, lovely rump, if he had a mouth he would be drooling by now, but well his anatomy didn’t provide him.
While slowly oozing under her bed he got some stray thoughts from her.
“Hmm, interesting…” he smiled mentally, being subtle and setting more suggestions of her naughty activities in her mind.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:57 am

Mako was actually thinking far more than naughty by now. Somehow, her thoughts had just turned completely into hot, hot dream. She rolled over, pushing the thoughts away from her mind, she couldn't fully accept them, not yet. . . Meanwhile, her hand ran against her belly, slowly going down and playing with her navel, moving her index finger is slow circles.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:03 am
Profile YIM

Ohh these delicious thoughts! He read some more of her mind, storing the one or other female he sees in these scenes to visit later.
“Maybe…I should turn up the heat a bit more?” Suggesting to her, carefully as to not give his presence away in her mind, that it was totally ok to touch ones self, when the urges come. Playing a bit with her memories creating new scenes, ‘disguising’ them as her own fantasies, he chuckles a bit to himself. He would have so much fun!

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:15 am

She closed her eyes slowly, curling her toes tightly seeing the images through her mind, twitching lightly as she tried to pull back and push the thoughts of sex away. " I. . .I guess it wouldn't be bad, just a try." And with that, she pressed her thin fingers along her sex-lips, pushing against the cloth over them.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:48 pm
Profile YIM

It was all so easy. “Hmm, I want a bit of fun myself…” thought the mass of extraterrestrial being. So, not wasting more time, oh so pleasurable it was, he crawled up the bed and in a mighty leap (*cough*) put himself over her chest and belly, trapping her arms in the process. As he was sure that a struggle would start as soon as her shock ceased, he now not so stealthily invades her mind, sending her an image of her room with himself there, as well as an image of reality, herself covered halfway by a gooey substance on the bed, with her fingers pressed down on her sex.
As this images were formed by himself he could give his image a mouth and eyes, as he saw that these human beings liked to have something to look at when speaking, or so he thought.
“My, my, who do we have here…..” he began.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:36 am

Mako's brain was starting to be embraced by naughty images, and she welcomed them reluctantly at first but slowly giving in. She felt herself trapped, suddenly, by soft clay or was it? Everything was rather confusing, and she tried to pull herself together once more, pushing against the gooey alien unable to move she screamed loudly for help her leg kicking up and down wildly. "Let me go! Please...Please, I won't ever think of -of. .of pleasureable things like sex!" She said all that without a thought, thinking that maybe she had bought this thing upon herself by having naughty thoughts.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:58 pm
Profile YIM

Again using his ability of telepathy he plants images, with him speaking into her mind, seeing as shock overrode his last images. Again, using her room, with her presence as a copy standing beside her bed, an image of herself frozen in time on the bed, with the semi-transparent mass that was Blop on her. He himself hovered slightly above the floor, this time with 2 eyes, sitting lightly above its “head” and a mouth in the middle of its body. Using more force this time, probably causing a bit of pain, he tried again to start a conversation.
“Well, I don’t hope that you will never think about the pleasure of your body again…because I’m sure to taste a bit of it myself tonight.”
Her struggles in itself were fruitless as his body mass only gave her little room of movement, her legs not being able to hit him.
“You might want to stop that screaming….nobody will hear you and you will need your voice some later….”

Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:13 pm

The images kept coming, and she couldn't block them. She was trapped mentally and physically by this gooey. As it forced itself on her, she whined, twisting her body slightly but not very much since it was impossible. "Noo! Stop, stop! Let go!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, hoping someone, anybody could hear and come rushing to save her. . .How can liquid taste me? She thought suddenly, closing her eyes tightly and squealed loudly hoping to be heard, but knowing it was practically useless.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:46 pm
Profile YIM

Blob sighted, so much for a bit conversation. This panic he could still not understand. But first things first: With that he let Mako’s Tee-Shirt dissolve into nothingness, his cold body getting into contact with her warm one, injecting his muscle relaxant, hoping to calm her down, or at least get her to stop struggling.
“Geez, these humans….” Dropping furthermore his projections into her mind he only sends her his voice.
“Well, tasting you is not what I have in mind, little one. There are so much more treasures that your body can produce. And stop that yelling, you know that there won’t be any help…”

Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]