View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Privicy disturbed(For Kim & a monster) 

I try to comfart Erica before a girl would walk in and checked on her when I found out that she thought I made her cry I was about to tell her I didn't untill tantacles came out of no where and slam the door shut "shit.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:50 am

"it...it wasn't her... she just asked about my friend..."
I sobbed not moving the sweater from my face to look to either of the girls... not knowing that it was the girl whom had taken my virginity that had entered even if i remembered the voice from somewhere I didn't have any way to know that there were tentacles sprouting from my walls either. I just continued to weep at my own thoughts.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:55 am

"Oh? Oh yes that." She flashed Kim a bright smile, her hate puffing away like smoke, and the tentacles with them as they grew hazy and indistinct, vanishing in a span of breathes and leaving the room empty but for the three girls. "There there Erica it will be okay. You need a distraction. What would you like to do? I'm in the mood for a game." Kim was looked over again, sized up in the centers of those midnight eyes. Natsuki pursed her pouty lips together as she rubbed Erica's back comfortingly. "Hello girl. Erica knows me as Charlotte. Who would you be?" Natsuki's blouse billowed open as she leaned forward and turned her head to the side, the gauzy cloth sliding down to show more of her gentle cleavage. She was pink through the cloth. Nothing could really be seen of course, though it was distressingly obvious that this newcomer wasn't wearing a bra.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:01 am
Profile YIM

"im Kim.." I say while looking at her and notice the tantacles were gone as well which was odd to me but I paid no mind to it as I looked at her and then at her cleavage which looked very nice "what kind of game do you want to play?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4