View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lost... (Open) 

"What the hell did that bit5ch get me into!?"
Karissa shouted as the tendrils of light connected with her limbs. She was frightened even more as the flames appeared but, caused no heat. though the djinn's words didn't comfort her in the least.

"Wheel of WHAT?!?!?!?"
She screamed now desperately attempting to break free desperately not to be raped. then the wheel began to spin at high speeds, she could feel her blouse undoing itself and her skirt unzipping. Clothing ripping until it was finally slowly tugged from her body off of me agonizingly slow. Though she knew she was spinning unbelieveably fast she wasn't getting sick in the slightlest. She was however still screaming obsenities until the wheel slowly stopped on a set of shining gold flame lettering; the smallest section on the wheel on which she squirmed and yelled as loud as she can in terror.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:35 pm

Isabel strougled against her binding's unable to help the gathering of wet heat between her legs as her nether lips were teased. Violet eyes watched in wide fasination and horrer as one of the girls she had thought to help them turned out to be a monster as well.

She felt the shaft pressing urgently against her entrance and screamed, "no!... please!" she shuddered, helplessly strougeling and unable to help a slight moan that escaped her lips as it started to push inside her, "n...noo"

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:21 am
Profile YIM

Kuria struggled against the invasion between her legs, against her own body's traitorous response and the hopeless reality of the situation. She writhed underneath the body of the girl on top of her, her scream punctuated by soft moans that she could not hold back.
She had has a brief flash of hope when the other two girls had appeared but that had vanished. She shivered with forbidden delight as her soft slit was probed by the tentacle and bit her bottom lip, struggling against it. Not because she disliked it, but on the principle of the matter.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:36 pm

He grips the two tighter in his hands pressing Isabel's breasts down on Kuria's. HE then thrusts forward harshly, sinking his cocks into the two girls, one into Isabel, one into Kuria.

He holds Riko in his tendrils, letting one probe her pussy the other her ass as the other two curl about her breasts. His tail holding her waist so she can't get away.

He looks over at the other too and gives a slight laugh at the girl that punched him, watching her with the other creature.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:59 pm
Profile YIM

Riko writhed in the air, being helplessly invaded and defiled by the monster's long appendages. It's molestation of her sensitive breasts made her body feel hot and prickly. It's wandering tentacles seemed to be giving her more guilty pleasure than pain.

Reluctantly, Riko let the creature force a soft throaty moan out of her before biting down on her own tongue to attempt to silence herself. The naughty wetness between her legs was only making it easier for the tentacles to probe further inside her.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:14 pm

Kuria shuddered as the appendage thrust deep into the soft wetness of her pussy. Slender fingers gripped the upper arms of the girl on top of her and she bit her lip hard to hold back the soft mew of pleasure that had slipped from between her rosy lips.
Her body no longer seemed to be rejecting the thrusting tentacle and instead welcomed the hardness. Kuria hated herself for enjoying the violation, but she could not help her body's slick response to what was happening, nor could she stop the gasp that erupted from her lips.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:19 pm

The wheel and half naked woman slowed until it stopped on the smallest portion of the wheel.

"Oh my oh my my favorite! plucking a dozen roses! I return your virginity and take it away twelve times! Doesn't that sound marvelous?!"

I cackled deciding to do this in a less human form; my body ignited and became a roughly female humanoid shaped fire my eyes white lights and my mouth no different I couldn't wait to begin but, before I did I hissed to my fellow attacker.

"You know... you have two more wishes if you want to use them."

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4