View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Pinnacle of evolution [open] 

Post Re: Pinnacle of evolution [open]
So deep! I'm reminded of that cursed black dildo but this is different as it fills me with care, questing for that orgasm that washes over it though it does not stop, the additional stimulation keeping me nice and wet as it presses inside at that careful pace

I shudder as I hang there, mouths going to work on my breasts sucking and feeding as I dance upon that invading tentacle. It keeps me on edge, sometimes pushing me over it as my toes curl and I muffle out sounds of delight that are choked off.

It is a good thing I am well practiced as it moves deeper into my mouth while easily pressing my tongue down.

My muscles work over that tentacle whenever they are not quivering with the fire that it alights my body with. Even at it's mercy something triggers in me as it normally does when I find myself in such a situation and that is to respond.

I clench the invader tightly as I saturate it at the same time with my juices determined to give back as much as I was given even if that may not have been in the realm of possibility.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Drinking in her release, the monster simply kept its pace thrusting inside of her walls. The flesh that hangs against the outside of her body using the energy that it took to begin to grow larger as its mass sagged down to the ground and slowly formed a mere mountain of meat underneath her.

While her insides clenched the base of the flower pushed against it, opening the petals wider as though to challenge the walls to push further. While the intruding tentacle pushed in pressing against the far wall that is her cervix, circling around the small opening that leads directly too her womb.

The mouths on her breast plucking at them slightly as they continued to tease them. Although the mouths seemed to move closer to wrapping themselves around her breast more completely, moving around like they were fondling them.

The one tentacle in her mouth moves to the point at the back of her throat and held in place just enough the put her on edge of a gag reflex. Keeping still while the mass outside of her mouth started to strongly shift her head to lean back like it was attempting at straightening out her neck.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:00 pm

I am pushed further to my limits as it stretches me out. I am unaware of what is happening beneath me as it drizzles to the wet floor, the pattering of water masking the maneuver and my body does not feel any additional weight, at least not yet.

It was testing the limits of my body, seeing how much of it I could take in my mouth while not tripping my gag reflex it came close. Whether it picked up those hints the few times it slipped past it only to adjust I could not say.

I do not fight it as my head is angled back, my pussy folding around the thing as it explored me deeply. Even the mouths seem fuller against me, suckling. I note that it is a shape shifter of some sort given the state I discovered it in, it didn't seem that it would be limited to the one form it displayed earlier.

It could have, like an armadillo, if it were solid I might have thought that way. But it felt solid enough now, I felt it plunging deep inside me testing those limits again and again as it drew out my pleasure even further, the other students none the wiser to what was going on.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:55 pm

The monster continued to persist in its sexual endeavor of its current prey. With the mass of flesh below pulsating slowly, its body begun to form while maintaining its grip on her. The mountain beneath her started to changed at a slow pace with extending out to the four corners of the shower-stall while the main mountain between her legs starts pushing her upwards until the very tip of her toes could barely touch the ground.

With her head tilted back, the tentacle within her mouth started to press inwards against the back of her throat. Moving down into her the tentacle squeezes through the tightness of her throat, expanding a small bulge as it moves down reaching to her collarbones. The tip wiggling ever so slightly. Resting only for a few seconds before pulling back up, dragging along until it reaches the back of her mouth. Following this it goes to thrust once again in, repeating the process at a slow pace.

Within her vagina walls, the tentacle circled about her final ring that leads straight into her womb. Slowly it starts to probe inwards as it pushes slightly to see if it could give allow entry. The tip turning to a circular type shape at it moves in.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:53 am

I felt it more than saw it expand out beneath me as it continued it's assault. Somewhat use to deep throating men it went even further then the deepest I've had so far. I had learned a little trick in swallowing at the apex of the deed to take it a bit deeper without gagging but that had been when I had been left to my own devices. It dictated the pace and would have reminded me of those tubes with cameras that had been passed down people's throats after taking a drug to relax the gag reflex.

There had been no drug to relax me but it was so deep that I could barely gag around it. It pulled back then thrust in again, that bulge within it hinting that it was about to cum yet I remained uncertain as it was far too alien to be sure. I was making sound, gurgling noises that went unheard with the running water.

Below I was being lifted up as it pushed all the way into me, teasing my womb. I could feel it moving, teasing and thrusting as it went. Unsure as to what to expect, was it going to implant me with something? Was it displaying just how deep it could go? My pussy tightened around that tentacle in a vain effort to shut it out of my body. Of course it was already there, my feeble resistance could not slow it down one bit as it was too strong.

Yet at the same time it was so deep rubbing against my special areas again and again. Stimulating me and causing that tingle to grow. The inevitable was going to happen. Despite my wiggling in it's grasp attempting to shut it out a bit I could feel the euphoric sensations wash over me as it force me to cum and showed no signs of stopping …

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:19 pm

As the mass expanded along the corners of the stall, its begun to travel upwards against the walls as though it was caging the small area in. Keeping its prey captured within its grasp even more so than just the grip on her limbs.

With the tentacle in her throat diving in and out slowly, the pace begun to increase. With the monster seeing as it simply desires for her to keep in place as it violates her holes and absorb her energy. With its constant evolving mind, it started to think of methods to use against her to draw out all of the energy it could.

The tentacle thrusting down started to push a bit closer to past her collar bones as it sped up. Without mercy as it was building its own release up, bulging moving up the tentacle to the point where it could be seen traveling along up to all the way to her mouth and held it there as though it was showing her what it was doing.

The probing of her cervix entrance increases as it desires a stronger reaction from the girl, with the tip of the circular pushing in with a slight open of her wombs doorway.

At the same time, the grip along her limbs were loosening up which was allowing her to fall more onto the tentacle that is wedged in her pussy.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:17 pm

Even with my head tipped back I noticed the thing advancing up the walls of the shower stall much like ivy creeping up the side of an old building. I could even see more of that tentacle bulge before my eyes as it grew even more eager. Upward thrusts were deep and urgent.

If not for the one in my throat I would have cried out louder, the sounds muffled against it. It took some getting use to, the depth of the thing spearing inside me. I was somewhat use to the urgent thrusts in the past, just not so deep, but my body was somewhat getting use to it.

Letting gravity do most of the work the grasp on my limbs slackened and when I could fall down no further it was then that it thrust up into my core elevating me and repeating the process anew. I could not tell how long it had been going at this, long enough for me to distinguish some of the showers turning off.

If anyone heard me they had not reacted. Maybe they thought there were two lovers in a shower stall, in any case no one came to my assistance as my whimpers became more frequent. I squirmed only in so much as to get more comfortable but never quite achieving that state. It just didn't hurt as much and my body was adapting to the pleasure I experience.

“Mmmph!” Able to move my limbs somewhat do to it's relaxed nature I grab for something, anything. Fingers warp against the unseen, something solid but squishy, not surprising given the nature of the creature. I hold on in order to brace myself against the ever increasing thrusts as it continues to press into me triggering my release that has me shuddering from head to toe, still as my nectar saturates that tentacle it has not let up in this bombardment.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:14 pm

As the tentacles around her limbs continued to loosen, the cage of flesh slowly completes itself with it connecting to the top as it encases her. And slowly the walls begin to close in around her. The monster making it seem like it was 'swallowing' her whole.

With the tentacle in her mouth, fluid continued to fill up the bulge that hangs right in front of her mouth. A little amount passes through and travels down, leaking through the tip that stretches her throat, pouring down to her stomach.

The other tentacle that stretched her pussy started its push in, using her weight to allow itself to prob upwards and spread her ring just enough for it to realize it could push. Using that moment sends the tip slamming inwards directly into her womb crushing against her far inner-wall.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:13 am

I could never fully get comfortable despite it not hurting so much. In a way it mimicked restless sleep though I could feel it more with it's eagerness as it thrust up into me. But at the same time it was so massive and deep that it stimulated me with each and everyone of those thrusts as it moved beyond my erogenous zone.

There was no choice but to press past them with each thrust. My cries stiffed off with the invader pressing into my throat, more of it bulged up in impending release as I could taste just a trickle of that flavor rush down my throat. I was unable to speed up even if I had wanted to, the thing dictated the pace forcing itself inside me.

My eyes did widen as I took note of the cage of flesh around me that steadily closed in on me. I was reminded of something akin to a Venus flytrap closing on prey and something about that thought frightened me into renewed struggles but I wasn't about to go anywhere and would only see in short order where where all this would lead, whether or not this would be the end of things had been something I had yet to see but would know soon enough ...

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:09 am

As the last drop leads to the bulge that builds right at the front of her mouth, the thick fluids start to flood in. Pouring down to the tip of the tentacle that is lodged in her throat. Like a hose, the liquid pours in rapidly and without mercy. The monster held its tentacle in place without moving an inch.

With the tentacle in her womb directly, it had a chance to start moving about. Tilting to the sides of right and left before bending forwards, all the while stretching her walls to the fullest. It seemed like it was preparing to give a thrust in to see how much of itself it could fit.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:52 am

I gagged, or at least I would have if it wasn't lodged in my throat so fully. Unable to spit the tentacle out or bit down my mouth opened to it's fullest I felt the rush of fluids down my throat. There was no taste, well there would have been had my tongue felt it so it was an odd sensation never the less.

All I could liken the experience to was sticking my mouth over a facet and turning it on high but even that was not totally accurate. It rushed into my belly in an effort to fill it, which at this rate wasn't going to take long.

Below it seemed to experiment with moving that tentacle, finding the limits of my shuddering body as it continued to close in around me. It appeared as if it was getting ready to test my limits. What it was truly doing I could not say but it felt good at the same time.

The rush of liquid prevented me from moaning but the features of my face could not hide the pleasure I felt despite the discomfort. Mentally I prepared myself for that thrust to come if I did not drown first in it's release. Nothing could get me ready for what was to come, however, as I had felt nothing as deep as it had been now.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:12 am

As the liquid pours down to her stomach, the tendrils slowly starts to pull back with a few more globs of fluid squirts out before the spray ends. With a weak pop, the tip pulls itself out from the back of her throat and somewhat entered her mouth. In the process it brings itself away from her mouth and retract a few inches away from her face.

As the tentacle toyed about within her womb directly, the mass of flesh started to move more of itself upwards into the tentacle. With the size increasing inside it could expand slowly, causing her stomach to bulge. Expanding itself enough to spread open her cervix and womb. The monster was preparing its body to start thrusting inside of her, just a few preparations to have access to her womb directly.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:13 pm

Now I gag somewhat sputtering up some of that release that I can now taste as it hits my tongue. Still plenty more of that fluid emptied into my stomach to the point where it has bulged in response. My head straightens up some though I am faced with that tentacle seeing the bulge in it as it moves closer to the tip.

It has more?! I braced myself for the blast to my face that was sure to follow any second now. At the same it continued to prepare me for what was to come forcing me to shudder as that tentacle moved within me, touching places deep inside me.

I squinted only to shut my eyes quicker when that spray came. Yet my mouth did not remain closed, opening when that tentacle hit a particular spot. There was nothing in my mouth to prevent my gasps.

“Uh! AHHH!!!”

My body was as ready as it was going to be. Part of me dreaded the inevitable knowing that there was no other option but to endure this as it literally had me pinned in even if it's hold had slackened. It did not even occur to me to yell out for assistance. I knew full well that there wasn't a soul that could assist me now and would only get them caught up in the same dire straights that I was already in.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:05 am

Releasing a final shot of its semen across her face that slightly dripped down off of her chin. The tentacle simply moved itself back and absorbed into the mass of flesh. With nothing more the upper flesh of the monster closed in around her head and neck, as though it was pressing down onto its prey.

Shifting a bit, the massive tentacle within her womb started to pull back slowly as the tip reaches back into the cervix entrance. Taking only mere second to rest before thrusting at full force into the back wall, expanding her stomach once more. However the monster did not stop as it started to repeat the process over and over again with thrusting in deep as possible and dragging itself only partly out.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:34 pm

As expected my face was sprayed with more of it's seed. Closing my eyes in time by this point I opened them slightly again that tentacle had been gone, reabsorbed into the mass of it's body. It continued to close in around me as I lift my head and close my eyes once more.

Thankfully the shower was still running but it took some effort to stretch my neck towards that water to wash some of that gunk away. While I did succeed partially it drove into me then. One solid thrust, deep and hard had me wailing out in more than discomfort as it stabbed into me.

Then again and again as it continued. At this stage I knew there was no one left in the showers since my mouth no longer muffled my cries and the running water of the shower had been inadequate in doing so.

“AAAIIIEEE!!!” My toes curled up. I found tears coming to my eyes. Whether or not they spilled down my cheeks I could not say given the water from the shower. It was thrusting in so deep and hard now. I couldn't even adjust myself against the discomfort and pain as it closed around me much like a flower trapping me there to endure it.

The first thrust was definitely the worst. Subsequent thrusts found it drawing out of me only part way before filling me eagerly to the point where my stomach felt bloated, diminished a little and felt bloated all over again.

Yet at the same time it could not miss but touch those most sensitive portions of my body given it's girth. That tentacle would continue to feel me squeeze it, drenching it in my own release as it kept me on this high. One part pleasure, two parts pain, a strange mix that had me horse in my cries for each aspect in equal measure.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next