View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Wake Up Call (Done) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Wake Up Call (Open)
The girl could probably take more than the six inches of his cock that were already inside her, but he saw no reason to rush it. For now, he adjusted the angle of his thrusts slightly with each stroke, watching her reactions to see what her body enjoyed most. Once he'd found one that seemed to work well, he'd begin to gradually increase the speed and strength of his thrusts.

At her protests, he grinned nastily. "Oh, I'll take it out eventually. Once I'm done with you. If you even want me to stop by then."

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:21 am

Location: Strapped into a sex machine, twitching involuntarily
Distracted by the pleasure that was already assailing her senses, she would hardly be focused on exactly what he was doing, beyond simply fucking her, as he began to subtly explore the inside of her tight little pussy. If she'd been cognisant of the subtly behind his actions, she might have tried to hide the exact reactions different parts of her would give, though it's a question as to how well exactly she could have done this. Quickly finding upon one particular spot that seemed to affect her most, a twitching and a little gasp amidst the other panting and moaning, signifying where it was, Olivia would soon find herself at his mercy as she realised, too late, that he'd been searching for where she was weakest. Helpless, unable to stop his unforgiving, relentless punishment of her body's most vulnerable places, her cries would begin to grow louder and louder. Her love fluids pouring like a river, the last six inches of his shaft would soon be dripping in that hot, warm nectar as it continued to thrust in and out of her, the wet, sloshing sound of his non-stop fucking would serve as a constant backdrop between her more violent and uncontrolled groans and cries of delight and ecstasy.

Slowly, piece by piece, the unbearable pleasure would begin to rob Olivia of her strength. Whilst her well lubricated, but firm grip around the creature's member, with her knees, would start off strong, Kakumaoh would quickly begin to feel that hold weakening. All manner of noise escaping from that wide open, gaping mouth of hers, amidst all her heavy breathing and panting, whilst she'd seemingly possessed the ability to get at least some coherent words out, she would be reduced to little more than the occasional, whispered/hissed 'fuck'. As she felt her knees beginning to lose their strength though, each thrust beginning to buckle the muscles in her waist and thighs, the creature was steadily gaining ground, being able to delve deeper and deeper. As that gradually happened a few occurrences of 'yes' would sneak their way into her little whispers, and whilst a small part of her brain would register this, she found herself unable to rebuke this involuntary utterance or prevent any further incidents of it.

Her hold steadily weakening, it would be a little while after she'd started to lose herself to the punishment that she would feel, on one of Kakumaoh's particularly hard thrusts, her knees slipping across the wet surface of the beast's hips. Giving him the chance to plunge in as deep as he'd dare go, the slip would seemingly pull Olivia at least partially back to her senses. Trying to close her legs again, but the bulk and proximity to this creature preventing it, her body and breath would shudder.

"Ahhhh! FUCK!!"

Finally an instant of her announcing her profanity in a louder, more audible cry, her grip around the creature's head would only tighten as she first cried out to the open air ahead of her, before lowering her head and burying her face in his soft, warm mane.

"Please..."

She'd manage to whisper.

"No... it's too big."

Olivia Nightingale, Student - Character Profile
Olivia Nightingale, Student -F-list (links to external site)
Cyber Slime, Monster - Character Profile
The Cave, Monster - Character Profile
Geng-Xin - SFA Character Profile

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me...

Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:01 pm

His relentless pounding finally caused her legs to slip, enabling him to fill her tight passage with his hard shaft, about ten inches of his length inside her. Despite her protests, he made no effort to pull back or slow down, his thrusts unerringly stimulating that sensitive spot he'd found.

He leaned in and spoke in her ear, his voice low and almost intimate. "I don't think you really want that. I think you want as much pleasure as I can give you." From the sound of his breathing, it was clear that he was quickly approaching his own climax, although he aimed to bring her to one at the same time.

Character listing

Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:36 am

Cheeks flushed, eyes half open, Olivia could give no response as the creature whispered in her ear, merely continuing to pant and breath heavily away. Far from plunging the full length of his monstrous cock inside of her, he'd only go as deep as she herself could take. Feeling a pleasurable shudder at the end of his every thrust, the tip of that monstrous shaft pounding against the same spot inside her again and again, the place where the ecstasy was most indescribable, the helpless little woman would once more adress her cries and sensuous moans of pleasure up towards the ceiling, hands still grasping tightly to the back of his head.

She could no longer close her knees back together, even if she tired and even when he pulled out far enough to do so. Instead, she found herself hooking the back of her heels around his thighs, more so that those limbs weren't simply dangling there, but also so that she would have some manner of way to clench up that wouldn't deprive her of more of his incredible, hard member. If she were still fighting this, she wouldn't have resorted to such movements, simply closing her knees back together when she was given the chance. However, with her mind steadily beginning to go blank, her body could writhe, move and reposition itself much easier, regardless of her quickly diminishing will.

As the brutal punishment of Olivia's cute little pussy, whose inner walls hugged tightly to the invading member, more gorgeous and dripping than 'cute' with that wide shaft sliding effortlessly in and out, a change would gradually begin to come over Olivia's voice and breathing. Her moans becoming more violent and vocal, becoming more like hearty cries of anguish, her sharp intakes of breath would be as brief and powerful as they could be, allowing her to become louder and more frequent with her wails of delight. The word 'fuck' would be uttered, sometimes screamed, again and again, and as that great, all encompassing orgasm finally broke, brutally coursing through her body, one final profanity would be shouted out, suddenly emerging from a long, but increasingly rapid torrent of wordless gasps and moans.

Whole body tensing up, clinging on for deep life, her back would arch, her toes would curl, and her teeth would come crashing back together, gritting together tightly as her blind eyes flew wide open. The final outcry quickly ascending into a wordless wail, the sound would carry for some time before, with a little croak as the very last of the air in her lungs was choked out, and her breath became held and baited. Down below, a flood of her juices would rush out of her, plastering his hips with that warm, sticky nectar, spurting a number of times before dying down to a gentle, but plentiful, trickle. Eventually she'd come down enough and she would begin to breath again, a few whispered profanities, shit and fuck, making the cut. Breathing heavily, she'd try to recover enough to have her mind come back to her, a swirling, but gradually fading, white light blinding her brain. Her body would twitch slightly in the aftermath, and every inch of her skin seemed to tingle. Still, she could rest, it was over now... wasn't it?

Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:21 pm

At almost the same time as the girl climaxed, Kakumaoh's grip tightened and he gave a howl of pleasure as his hot cum filled her tight, wet passage. More than once, when it seemed that her orgasm was dying down, the demon would manage to force her to another peak, as if unwilling to let her finish before he did.

Eventually, the monster's climax ended and he let her come down from her peak. He didn't let her go, however, or even pull out of her pussy, instead idly fondling her as if considering what to do next.

After a few seconds, he said, "I think there's time for one more before anyone gets worried." That said, he lifted her up, turned her around, and began to lower her back onto his still-hard cock.

Character listing

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:13 am

Just as she thought it was over, she'd feel the creature thrusting again into her body. Lost in the dizzying high of her orgasm, from which she'd barely have time to begin to fall from, it would appear that this beast was masterfully keeping her at this peak for as long as possible. Hands clenching, whole body flinching every time he forced her helpless body back up to that unbearable state of bliss, little more than a sequence of high, octave note would squeak out of her as he squeezed every last drop of her climax from her.

The torment a brutal affair, once he'd finally allowed her to come down, having emptied out wave after wave of his hot, monstrous seed deep inside her, which she would now feel coating the inside of her womb, all of what little strength she had to begin with, could be felt leaving her body. Entirely limp, she nonetheless couldn't help but feel that inhuman shaft inside of her and, while the rest of her body had fallen completely loose, amidst the twitching of her thoroughly ravaged pussy, there would also be a subtle, weak, little wiggling of her hips as some part of her barely conscious mind still craved the sensation of her insides being stirred up.

Barely given the chance to catch her breath, mind still hazy as he continued to fondle her ass and breasts, it would appear that his words would be enough to snap her out of it. Though she'd barely be able to manage much more than a whisper, she'd voice her protests. Perhaps becoming a little harder to maneuver around, whilst her body was still very limp, she'd still manage to conjure up a weak thrashing, flopping with no more power than a boneless fish.

"No... please... I can't... I just... I just came... it's... it's too..."

Hands flying down to dig their nails into the strong hands that grasped her around the waist, taking her from behind like this, she no longer had the power to stop him from going in however deeply he wanted, not that she'd ever possessed much of a power in either case. First letting loose a loud, lustful cry, as his rod parted flesh and slid effortlessly in, Olivia's knees would tuck up into her chest as this helpless little girl started to curl up into a ball, an instinctual fetal position. This posture would change however as Kakumaoh found his new depth and began to move. Legs spreading, pointed feet and curled toes flying out either side of this beast's hips, her head would fall backwards as her mouth gaped open and her tongue rolled out.

"No... P-please... y-you can't... I... I'm s-till... S-s-so sen-sen-s-s-s-it..."

She'd find herself giving up on a complicated word like 'sensitive' in her current state.

"It... It feels... It's too much! FUCK!"

Despite her protests, her pussy was still overflowing with hot, lovely juices, a sloppy, wet sound sloshing away with each of this creature's thrusts. Her hands would still grip tightly to Kakumaoh's wrists, but she'd be making no effort to try and pry herself free, instead she appeared to be grasping onto him in order to try and endure this undeniable, unfightable lust and pleasure he was endlessly torturing her lithe little body with.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:11 pm

Her pleas got her no mercy as the demon pressed back into her sex as far as she could safely take. Her passage, liberally lubricated by their combined juices, allowed him easy entrance before the pink walls tightened around him again. Finding the sensitive spot again was then a simple matter of retrying a few angles of thrusts to account for her changed position.

When she tried to complain that she was still sensitive, he leered evilly. “I know. That’s what’ll make this time more fun.” While she might need more time to recover once he was done, that wasn’t his concern. Besides, he could leave her near one of the handrails so she’d have an easier time standing up when she’d got her energy back.

Character listing

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:33 pm

With her breasts loose, naked and bare, as the Monster's cruel hard fucking continued, they would begin to bounce, moving up and down as the rest of her body did so. Though she'd quickly be beyond any thoughts or awareness herself, she would nonetheless feel her body yearning once more for his gentle, or even rough, caress of her pleasurable mounds, to grant her some support at the very least. In time, a rhythm being made, her swollen, hardened nipples would begin to trace ovals in the air and, whilst the sensation of her own flesh swinging loose was a torment to her, she just couldn't bring herself to let go of his wrists, hands clenching tightly.

Briefly, for a time, her feet would have fought to find ground, climbing up to the front of his thighs and pushing off. However, far from giving her the ability to escape, all this solid purchase would allow her to do was to buck and thrust her hips in time with each of his brutal plunges into her body. It would be just one example of her body acting in a manner that was not her intent. Blind eyes rolling back into her head, her eyelids would flutter as she quickly lost her sense of self and began to freely let loose all manner of sexual sounds and moans.

It would appear that the monster that had her cared nothing for her plight. Indeed, as it spoke, it only became obvious that her complete defeat, and overwhelming, only made this encounter all the more enjoyable for it. Seeing her so helpless and overcome by lust and pleasure was apparently the part where this beast got a kick and, if that was the case, it was sure to enjoy seeing her cumming again, the relentless torment of her already sensitive sex quickly working another terrible climax from her.

Feet rising up the very tip of her toes, one final thrust apparently enough to do the trick, Olivia's back would arch as she let loose another wall shaking cry. The orgasm surging through her, filling every inch of her body with a red hot, molten ecstasy, if the beasts' behaviour was anything like last time, she'd be granted no reprieve, the act of coming down from such an almighty explosion not being one he'd easily allow. Having come long before he had, the Monster would likely have no reason to not carry on, with it having not been all that long since he'd started up on her again. Eventually, her body would begin to relax but, having lost all strength in her body, her feet would slip and her legs would now hand loose.

She'd seemingly have become little more than a living cock sleeve for the beast as pulling back on her waist with its large, muscular hands, in time with its own thrusts would become the only force driving its huge, bulging cock into her tight, wet pussy. Dropping back, but rocking slightly, Olivia's head would start to move with an almost nodding motion, thanks to none of her own muscles, as the beast's constant pounding shook her limp, upper body, Olivia overcome by the relentless torment of her sex. There would however be at least some signs of life still in her though. Hands still grasping, but now randomly clenching and unclenching, at his wrists, with that, the curling of her toes and her quiet voice that still squeaked out of her, shaken in its sound as her head was, it would appear that Olivia was still not quite done, though it seemed fairly certain that the next orgasm to hit her would leave her little more than a quivering mess, what remained of her consciousness hanging by a thread...

"Ha...ha... please... too... too much... cumming... made me cum... too much... no more... please..."

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:26 pm

It didn't take long to drive her to another climax, her juices coating his shaft as her walls tightened around him. It took an effort for him not to cum himself, but he wanted to prolong this as long as he could. If it hadn't been for the wheelchair that would make it obvious she was in here to anyone who passed by, he'd have paced things slower to give her more time to recover, but the chances of another student noticing something was wrong or another guest deciding they wanted a turn was too great for that.

"You want me to stop? You'll have to make me cum again for that," he said in response to her complaint. This wasn't strictly true; it was pretty clear that she wasn't currently able to do anything to hurry him along, and he doubted that she had more than one orgasm left in her without some rest.

With her already too weak to offer any resistance, he moved one pair of hands to lightly cup her breasts, feeling the hard nipples rub along his palms as her breasts bounced with every thrust. Slowly, he felt his climax building up, and this time he wouldn't hold back.

Character listing

Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:56 pm

She wasn't really able to do much, but what little of her remained intact did its best. Having barely been able to comprehend his words, let alone answer, the only sign that she'd even heard him was a weak, pathetic attempt to move up and down with his shaft. No strength in her legs, she tried her best to push down upon his muscular limbs with her feeble, quaking arms. However, it would result in little more than a slight shifting and wiggling, as she tried her best to move her hips.

Head straightening up a bit, as she pushed herself, even though it'd provide the two of them only with the smallest of extra stimulation, her movements would be enough to elicit from her a mewling, whimpering, those 'smallest of extra stimulations' being like unbearable nails upon a blackboard. It would quickly become clear to her that, any attempt she did make to please her captor, would only, in turn, make her own punishment all the worse, though, strangely enough, this wouldn't stop her from trying. With her body so sensitive and overcome with the effects of not just one, but two orgasms, it was no wonder though that her objections, her words, had been barely understandable or, for that matter, that she was coming up close now to a third climax.

Frankly, it would seem remarkable that she'd be able to attempt anything at all, but on she went. Hands lubricated with sweat, Olivia would manage a good four or five little shifts before her enfeebled body soon slipped. Palms sliding off his wrists and flopping down lifelessly to her sides, her arms would jiggle slightly with everyone of his merciless thrusts, as they bounced off the monster's own, muscular forearms. Urged on by the new need to see this next, upcoming, swelling orgasm to its fruition, already past the point of sane return, in that regard, Olivia would quickly find herself at least trying to regain some purchase. However, as all the muscles in her body lost their strength and began to obey her less and less, she would soon be reduced to little more than a limb, barely conscious cock sleeve.

Thankfully, whilst the rest of her body hung loose, her head and eyes once more rolling back, the constant, rhythmic thrusts of Kakumaoh would be action enough to bring Olivia out of that torturous zone of orgasmic climbing, rising up quickly past the breaking point and out into the heavenly bliss beyond. Hands finally coming around to cup and gently massage her breasts, surprisingly the act would actually seem to be enough to elicit a response from this otherwise seemingly lifeless 'rag doll'. Head rolling slightly to one side, Olivia would give a soft, lustful moan, as if someone stirring in a sleep filled with all manner of sexual dreams. However, such a thing would be little in comparison to the noise she'd make as the final, climactic eruption of pure bliss went off inside of her

A desperate emergence of ever rapidly growing breathing and shuddering acting as a fairly obvious build up to the final moment, briefly regaining some strength, for one singular, explosive outburst, Olivia's whole body would go into a rigid, almost unnatural seeming spasm. Back arching, the back of her head would have to be carefully avoided, presumably landing hard on one of Kakumaoh's shoulders as everything down below clamped down hard and what could only be described as a howl was produced by the small, little, woman. A flood of her juices would come pouring out of her, but it was surely nothing compared to her tormentor. Regardless though, when all was finally done, the being that was once Olivia would collapse completely, and in its place would be little more than a cum soaked mound of hot, heaving flesh, no longer responsive to anything that happened to it.

Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:34 pm

The girl’s third climax triggered his second, another load of hot, demonic sperm filling her wet depths. Despite her exhausted state, her walls tightened around his shaft as if trying to milk it of as much cum as possible. That thick organ readily supplied what her body wanted, the load seemingly endless until he finally began to pull it out. Even then, he did so slowly, prolonging the act as much as possible. Eventually, however, he removed it from her tortured sex, the last few spurts splashing on her skin.

He didn’t let her go; it was clear that she wouldn’t be able to stand, and he wasn’t going to risk her getting injured in a fall. Instead, he adjusted his grip to carry her over to the wall, then sat her down with her back leaning against it. “There’s a handrail above you and to your right, when you’re ready to get up again,” he said, although he had no idea if she really heard him. That done, he headed out the door, picking up his loincloth from beside her wheelchair as he went. Silently, he wondered whether she’d recover before someone else realized she was there, but it really wasn’t his concern.

Character listing

Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:10 pm

The quivering, panting mound of flesh that was all that remained of Olivia would barely acknowledge the creature's words. Eye's still rolled back in her head, an unrelenting 'whiting' out pleasure would be blotting out almost all ability to think or understand. She hardly felt her back make contact with the smooth, glazed, porcelein wall tiles, nor seemed to have any power to react as she was slid slowly, but carefully to the ground. Legs splayed, thick globs of creamy monster seed would ooze from her sex in obscene, seemingly endless clumps of sickly, seething white, released every time her tormented and abused pussy twitched in the aftermath, gradually, slowly, pushing that cum out of her.

Arms laid down, limp by her side, for what felt like hours, despite all the commotion, nobody would seem to come. Instead, Olivia would just lie there, sat up against the wall, her body doing little more than flinch every now and then, like someone with hiccups, as the occasional jolt of mini-orgasmic sensations lashed her like a whip. Her head limply fallen to one side, resting on her shoulder, blind eyes would be even whiter than usual until some sort of re-emerging consciousness had those misted over irises rolling back into a more conventional position. It wasn't certain what brought her back to this world, whether it was simply time, or a random, stuttering in the hiss of the nearby shower, still going strong, either way, it would appear that Olivia had been undisturbed, but for how long, she had no way of telling.

Her sex and even her womb felt so very full, and as she slowly began to move, feet slipping on the slimy mess that'd oozed out of her, she could feel still more of that cum leaking out of her. A weak little groan and it would appear that the girl was slowly regaining some semblance of consciousness. Hand running over her stomach, she would feel a slight bulge in her abdomen and, unwisely pressing down lightly, she would once more find herself shaking all over, head throwing back as the act forced more of that monstrous seed out of her, it's flowing, but thick, globulus, expulsion sending shivers of sexual pleasure throughout her already tormented body. Needing a long time to recover from even the slightest bit of stimulation, Olivia would find herself once more, lying back, sat up against the wall, huffing and puffing to regain her breath. Then, slowly, she'd reach up and find the handrail.

Knees weak, and not just because of her chronic, medical frailness, she would eventually pick herself up. Her immediate thought going to the open door, which she could feel was ajar, she would stumble and struggle her way there, feeling the cum slosh and swirl inside her, forcing her to clench her knees together tightly as she walked. Why hadn't anyone come to her? Was there really nobody around? She knew most people would be in class now, but surely there should have been someone. Regardless, she'd hardly have wanted anyone to see her like that and, even now, the thought of someone discovering her like this filled her with dread.

Hands shaking, she'd pull the door close and, fingers fumbling with the lock, she'd hope to get the privacy she desired. That said, for however long she'd been out, anything or anyone could have come in, but this didn't occur to her. Instead, she would turn now and walking with a terrible, sickly stricken slowness, make her way to the shower.

Collapsing forward, hands slamming down on the opposite wall as she leant over into the still warm stream of the shower, Olivia would simply stand there, for a short while, quivering from both the remaining pleasure and the exertion it was taking to remain standings. The water would flow over her skin and, everywhere it went, she would feel nerves blazing, alive with lustful sensitivity. Still, she endured and, testing her stamina to the limits, she would even eventually begin to lean back and, with her hands, try to empty out and clean her sex, briefly feeling the clumps of cum plopping out into her palm like so many lumps of clotted cream.

Assuming nothing else interrupted her, she'd do her best to get briefly cleaned up, before grabbing her clothes and getting dressed. A burning desire to get back to her room, clearly distressed by what had just happened, she'd hardly bother with underwear. Adorning the rest of her clothes, a thick towel draped over her white shirt would protect her modesty through clingy, see through fabrics. She'd doubtlessly missed her latest physiotherapy appointment... She didn't care.

---

OOC: Le Fin... I guess, unless someone else want to join in on this thread. That being the case, I'll leave this open for a few more days, but after that, I'll happily declare this (and Olivia) done.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2